❤Ɩƨ Ƭнιƨ Ғσя Яɛαℓ?❥Яσмαиcɛ/˩ιғɛ ЯƤ❥Ѳρɛи & Δccɛρтιиɢ❤

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

How should I improve the RP so more people will join?

You shouldn't, it's great!
25%
It's non-improvable, just can it already!!!
No votes
Add a plot
25%
Make it more literate
8%
Make it less literate
42%
PM me other suggestions
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: ❤Ɩƨ Ƭнιƨ Ғσя Яɛαℓ?❥Яσмαиcɛ/˩ιғɛ ЯƤ❥Ѳρɛи & Δccɛρтιиɢ❤

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Ƨʋммɛя

Walking out of the house, Summer headed immediately across the grass and over to a five-foot, reddish colored wooden fence. Climbing over the fence bars she sat on top for a while until her trustful mare, Royal Dreamer, came over and nuzzled the red head lightly. Smiling the older Addison girl hopped down from the fence and walked over to the light bay mare. pulling herself up onto the tall horse took some work, but she accomplished the task after a few tries. Sitting on her currently muddy mare, Summer leisurely rode her around the paddock, giving the horse free reign.

❥ Summer Josette Katrina Addison

❥ 18 || Born April 9th, 1995 in Crowley, Louisiana

❥ Female

Venus || Asher || Scout || Dreamer

❥ No Crush

Ƨι∂

Sidney sat on the beach in her bikini and surf shirt, her knees pulled to her chest as she rested against her Surfboard that was stuck, standing up in the sand. She had walked down to the beach early that morning, now she sat resting, her long, strawberry blonde hair was in a wet brain down the center of her back and she looked out, watching the water. Since her family had moved here to Florida last year she had grown quieter than she was back home. She had always kept to herself, but she still didn't know anyone here, and the young girl always felt out of place. Feeling this way, she usually immersed herself in tasks that she enjoyed.

❥ Sidney Sophia Leanna Addison

❥ 15 || Born June 5th, 1998 in Crowley, Louisiana

❥ Female

❥ No Crush

Ѳℓιʌια

Taking the water bottle she put the money on the counter where she had been sitting then got up and walked out of the diner. As she felt her phone vibrate she pulled the iPhone out of her pocket, her case was bedazzled but also had a horse head pattern on it. Looking down as she walked she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and bumped into someone. Glancing upwards at the red haired boy she had started to roll her eyes until she realized that he was older than her. "I'm sorry" she said in a clumsily, cutesy voice.

❥ Olivia Mirabelle O'Reilly

❥ 14 || Born September 9th, 1998 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Female

Snowball || Samson || Murphy || Levi || Flame || Sunny

❥ No Crush

Ѧαℓ

Dropping her bike on the side of the deck she climbed off, panting and climbed the three steps to the ranch where she pulled the screen door open, as usual the actual front door wasn't closed. Like she naturally did the peppy blonde walked into the kitchen, which happened to be the first room that was linked to the half-hallway after you walk in the front door, pulled the simple, white refrigerator open and looked for something to drink. "Hello Mallory, nice to see you too" a gruff voice said from behind her. Looking up in her childish, innocent way she pulled a fruit punch out and closed the fridge "Hi Jack" she said giving an innocent smile "I was gonna say I was here, but I just rode my bike over in this heat... all the way here. You know, it's a miracle I didn't pass out on the way up... Is Molly here? Oh! is Anna back from the in-laws yet? ..." She began her incessant rambling as always. If the short blonde girl was around 'the ranch' you could be sure that she would be talking.

❥ Mallory Kara Fate

❥ 13 || Born May 18th, 2000 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Female

Chance

❥ No Crush

Ѧσℓ

Molly stood in the middle of the round pen, hat in hand. The frustrated teen continued to try to drive the horse around the pen unsuccessfully. This wasn't something that was new to her, she had done the technique, join-up, which she was attempting to do any number of times, but this horse seemed to only want one thing, to make Molly give up. The troubled cherry bay gelding would only stop dead in his tracks or charge her. Letting out an ungrateful sigh she placed the hat back on her head and climbed up, over the wooden corral fence. She walked past the house and saw Mallory's bike as she headed to the barn. As she walked past the house Candy, her black border collie-lab mix, got up, stretched and followed Molly into the barn. The faithful pooch went practically everywhere with Molly.

❥ Molly Marie Bishop

❥ 16 || Born March 21st, 1997 in Elkins, West Virginia

❥ Female

Aslan || Missy || Candy || Shadow || Socks || Onyx || Winnie

❥ No Crush

Ƶαcн

Two more kicks and Zach was speeding down the sidewalk on his skateboard. The muscular male was not headed anywhere in particular, he just wanted to get out. The sun was beating down heavily, it was only eight in the morning and already it was a perfect day, hot and clear with a nice breeze. He contemplated going anywhere in particular and decided that the park seemed like a good option.

❥ Zachary Brendan Knightley

❥ 19 || Born October 28th, 1993 in Hollywood, Florida

❥ Male

❥ No Crush

Єℓι

After sitting in the tree for a bit Elliot climbed down and fetched his trusty steed. The Stallion galloped over, Halting only when he was nose-to-nose with Eli. Laughing gently the teen remounted and rode Drifter out of the area they were out and over to the top of a hill. Looking around he let himself relax as he took in the views.

❥ Elliot Owen Lewis Bray

❥ 15 || Born August 17th, 1995 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Male

❥ No Crush

Ɖαи & Δƨн

"Hey! Get the back already!" Dan yowled as he pulled his rope tighter, the bull kicked out furiously... yes, the two idiots decided to use a bull to rope off of. "I'm Tryin... calm down Dan!" Ash called back swinging his rope. It caught around one of the legs that the bull had kicked up and he pulled it tight. as the bull fell over a small voice from behind called out "Time: 3.1 seconds". The little girl sounded rather dull and unimpressed. The fraternal twins sighed simultaneously "d*mn..." Ash muttered echoing Dan's thoughts. "That's one of the worst times we've had..." the dark auburn haired twin sighed as the little girl crept into the pen "Dad said good job kuckleheads now you have a mad bull that you need to get back into his pen without getting yourselves killed," and with that she ran off, standing back outside the fence. "Gee, thanks Carly" Ash called after her sarcastically.

❥ Daniel Vincent Bray {blue} & Ash William Bray {red}

❥ 17 || Born January 1st, 1996 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Male

❥ No Crush

ƤĴ

Pres hit the white volleyball back and forth a few times then left the name discreetly. He wasn't the type of guy to stick to one thing for long periods of time... and that wasn't just for hobbies, it went for girls too, although people probably would say they were just a hobby of his, especially his exes. Once he got tired of a girl he would either break up with them or simply just ignore them all together until he found someone else.

❥ Prescott Jonathan Higgs

❥ 19 || Born August 22nd, 1993 in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

❥ Male

❥ No Crush

-My Stuff || Art || Sims 3 Page || Past Usernames-
Cierra Hope, <Space_Cadet}<::, {Annabeth Chase}, .:.Anna.&.Elsa.:.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peapcd » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm

•H•U•N•T•E•R•

He took a step backwards when a girl bumped into him, looking at her as she spoke. "Oh. Um well it's fine." He said his thick accent painfully obvious. He mentally facepalmed before asking. " Could you tell me what the sign says?" He was a tad embarassed but he had to know what street he was on to be able to find a way home later in the day. He couldn't really read the language but thankfully spoke it ok.

hello/bonjour!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
zucc
hey it's me ya boi tansy back from the dead.
hit me up for dank roleplays that's all adios

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
peapcd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Shawna Ravenwood
Female
Nineteen
Single- No Crush
Mood; Tired
Currently; Bareback riding
With; Her Horse, Bek
Where; In The Field
Horses; Newport, Bek, & Destiny

Shawna smiled lightly as Bek trotted up the hill, she bounced up and down on his back. Half way up, she squeezed her legs against his sides making him pick up speed. She hung on as he almost galloped all the way up the hill. Once at the top, Shawna took time to admire the beautiful view. She whistled low, making Bek slow to a stop. She sighed heavily, looking out over the pasture.
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:46 pm

(sorry for anything "Olivia" says... she's kinda supposed to be a spoiled-rich brat)

Ѳℓιʌια

"It says River Road" she said blatantly confused as to why he couldn't read the sign "are you a tourist or something?" she asked noting his accent "you don't sound like you're a Floridian" she sighed slightly moving back and looking at the boy. She couldn't help but wonder about him.

❥ Olivia Mirabelle O'Reilly

❥ 14 || Born September 9th, 1998 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Female

Snowball || Samson || Murphy || Levi || Flame || Sunny

❥ No Crush

Єℓι

Noticing another rider, a girl, about fifty feet away he rode a bit closer and gave a friendly wave "Howdy" the cowboy smiled lightly. Eli was a pretty friendly person, as were most of his family... when they left the farm. He looked around slightly, taking in the scenery.

❥ Elliot Owen Lewis Bray

❥ 15 || Born August 17th, 1995 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Male

❥ No Crush

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peapcd » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Hunter moved hair out of his eyes with a sigh. " I just moved here. And before you ask I can read just fine; bu not in english." The boy seemed pretty laid back. He wouldn't be insulted by this girl, he rarely took offense by anything. Well really the only times he got upset with someone was when they called him or his famiky Nazis. That would be quite annoying. He put his own phone, a simple blackberry that was quite old, into his pocket once again. /flordian? That sounds stupid/ he thought though his facial features remained the same as before, simple curiosity and boredom.

hello/bonjour!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
zucc
hey it's me ya boi tansy back from the dead.
hit me up for dank roleplays that's all adios

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
peapcd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Shawna Ravenwood
Female
Nineteen
Single- No Crush
Mood; Tired
Currently; Bareback riding
With; Her Horse, Bek & Eli
Where; In The Field
Horses; Newport, Bek, & Destiny

Shawna looked up when she heard hoof beats coming toward them. She smiled lightly when a young male and his horse rode toward them. "Howdy," she greeted, tipping her cowgirl hat a bit. She squeezed her right leg against Bek's side making him turn to the left a bit. She patted Bek's neck before looking back up at the cowboy, giving a small smile.
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~~>Quitting<~~ » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:00 pm

{-May I join? If so may I use my own forms?-}
Quitting all pets open
~~>Quitting<~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:07 am

Jessica carried a big box from from a old beat up truck. A nice house stood in front of her with a pasture and a barn
house next to it. How bad could it be? Moving from a Mighigan farm out in the boonies too a nice farm in florida.
"Jessica could you please move?" The brunnete girl turned around to see her parents carrying a couch in their
hands, "Oh sorry." She moved to the side tagging along in the back with the box. As she entered the house for
the first time she was in awe, what looked like a small sucky house from the outside was pretty big and pretty
from the inside. "I get the biggest room!" Her twelve year old brother called as he ran up the stares his nintendo
in his hands. Jessie's mom shook her head and walked slowly up the stairs. Jessica fiddled with her fingers peeking
out the window, truely the thing she was most excited about fo rliving there was riding her horse along the beach.
Beep! Beep! Another truck pulled up with a big white trailer attatched to it. She was out the door almost immeditaly.
The man driving the truck handedher the keys and she opened it up. A brown and white horse poked her head out
She was already wearing her tack for some odd reason but that just made it easier. Jess lead her out and climbed
up onto the saddle. Before her parents could say a word she waved a bye and galloped off towards the nearby water.

[Thanks for accepting me!]
"there is a variety of sadness that makes a home in your guts and never quite leaves. "
-- art shop // 1x1 search // tumblr --
Reiy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tommie. » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:16 am

" you may look in the mirror and see only flaws,
but someone else can only look at you and see beauty..
"
❥Age: 15
❥Gender: Female
❥Relationship Status: Single
❥With: Horse, Dakota
❥Where: Field
❥Doing: Walking to the lake

I slowed to a stop and jumped off my Paint mare, Dakota. I stroked her mane softly and grabbed the reigns. I began walking through the field, letting my fingertips brush along the soft petals of the wildflowers. I breathed in deeply, looking up at the sky. It was so peaceful here; I loved it.

I had first come here a few months back, when I moved. I had found it while riding Dakota, and I now came here every time I needed some time to myself. Time to think, or calm down. I looked to my left and saw the familiar lake, not even half a mile away. It was all so pretty.

I turned to Dakota and stroked her muzzle, giving her a kiss.
"Pretty girl.." I murmured before walking around and jumping back into my saddle. I turned her towards the lake and set the pace at a trot. We made it to the lake within a few minutes. I climbed off before we got to the sand and walked her down to the water.

We walked along the shore for a little bit, enjoying the peace and quiet. I looked out across the glistening water, my hair whipping around my face in the gentle wind. I considered heading home and grabbing my swimming suit and going on an afternoon swim. It was nice enough out. I looked around and kept walking, a small smile on my face.
i sporadically check on my account, but am apt to be offline for prolonged periods of time. my only real interest on here anymore is the hopes of getting back into touch with former friends made on here and/or foopets.

attn: zippo, andy, chagrin specifically

if you’re looking to get ahold of me, pm me. miss you all.
tommie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 pm

(@Rin•Okumura - of course you can join, but please use my form)

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me