~White Dreams Equestrian Center~ Horse/Human- Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~White Dreams Equestrian Center~ Horse/Human- Open

Postby love8188 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:29 pm

ammy
she terned and looked at jake"hi"she ternd back to the door whating to be called in
love8188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Jake

I didn't know what to say, I was very shy around new people. I looked back over to Akatora "in a few minutes boy, i will get you settled in.
I'm a dog musher, in the United States. I mostly do sprint but plan on doing a few mid-distance races.
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventing. » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 am

{{Edit to first page: If you look on the 1st page there are forms of each teacher so anyone can RP them so you don't have to wait for me. Also I will be adding in showing/ eventing schedule and school schedule. }}
███████████████████████████████████♥██████████████████████████████████████████████


◤ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ Ω ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ◥
A lovely horse is
always an
experience.. It is an
emotional
experience of the
kind that is
spoiled by words.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
eventing.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love8188 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:12 pm

(ok,um what room do you what ammy in?)
love8188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventing. » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:16 pm

{{102 we can just go in number order}}
███████████████████████████████████♥██████████████████████████████████████████████


A lovely horse is
always an
experience.. It is an
emotional
experience of the
kind that is
spoiled by words.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
eventing.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love8188 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:18 pm

(ok)
ammy
she was called in so she opened the door and steeped in"hi,i am ammy"was all she sead,she was told wich room she was in so smiled and left,she whent to go see her room,she smiled at jake befor she left
love8188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventing. » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:01 pm

Allison walks towards the barn right when her parents start to open up the 2 horse trailer. She grabs a dark red lead rope and she enters the door the small door that is close to the horses head. She hooks the red lead rope up to Flame's matching dark red halter. The green eyed girl backs her horse up off the ramp of the trailer. She smiles at her large gelding as he does as she ask. When he is out side Allison gives him a good pat on the neck, and tells him to stand while she gets Zodiac. Now Allison grabs the dark blue lead rope and hooks it to the halter. She gets Zodiac out of the trailer and leads him into the barn. "Flame follow"Allison speaks. Flame nods his head and follows his rider into the barn. When Allison sees Wildfire's and Zodiac's carved into a golden name plate she almost drops the lead from her hands. There was nothing like that at her old barn! She smiles and opens The door to Zodiac's stall and leads him in. She takes off the halter, and she closes the stall door afterwords she makes sure its locked tight. Allison turns towards Flame. She opens is Stall door and he walks right in. She takes off his halter Also and leaves the stall. Alison smiles she was liking the barn already.


A lovely horse is
always an
experience.. It is an
emotional
experience of the
kind that is
spoiled by words.

eventing.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love8188 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:04 pm

ammy
after putting her bags in her roomshe whent to see night who her mum had put in the stables,she walked in and was amazed to see the gold plant with nights name on it,she sore a nother girl and being polite sead"helo"she gave night a pat
love8188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nicolettexx » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:57 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
female -- seventeen -- looks -- wearing
oh no, i'm not saying you're wrong, i'm just saying i'm right.

words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words.
words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words.
words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words.

should get this finished sometime tomorrow c:
nicolettexx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexa-the-wolf » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Jake

I sat on me bed, wondering how I was going to explain why I was not going to participate in the class. "Maybe I could say Akatora is not broke."
I'm a dog musher, in the United States. I mostly do sprint but plan on doing a few mid-distance races.
Lexa-the-wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me