Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Postby orchid.dreams » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:03 am

((Ok :3))
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:33 am

"Keep scooting forward!" he called up to Courtney, "If you fall off, I'm down here to save you" he smiled a big smiled, hoping to reassure her, and make her feel comfortable.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:01 am

Courtney

Courtney began scooting down more as the tree lowered itself. She jumped off before the tree shot back upwards. "That was fun", she admitted looking up at Chet.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:52 am

"Yes it was!" he added laughing. "So what next? There has to be something else to do" he sarcastically said rolling his eyes in a funny manner. "Do you happen to know your way around the property from phone chats maybe?"
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:03 am

Courtney

She laughed as he rolled his eyes. "Know my way around the property of phone chats?", she repeated him in a confused way. She couldn't understand his wording so she tried to make out what he meant in her head. "Do you mean texting?", she suggested.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:20 am

He could tell she was confused, and she asked him as well. "Um yea, like I didn't know if you talked to your sister on the phone and she talked about this place, or if she texted you anything descriptive or anything special like that" He hoped this cleared things up a little.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:33 am

Courtney

"Oh", she replied chuckling a bit. "Yeah she called us and told us basically all about this place. We thought it'd be pretty nice to come visit her as a surprise. We also came to check the place out", she explained smiling. "So what now?".
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:51 am

"I'm not really sure to be honest" he responded scratching his head,"maybe we shoukd go unpack and get settled, meet back here when we are done, here is my number just text or call and we can meet back for dinner", he handed her a piece of paper,"So I'll meet you back soon he added, walking back to the barn with her. As soon as they got back, he hugged her with one arm trying not to be awkward and got in his truck, winked and pulled off to his little house.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:14 pm

Courtney

She nodded and began walking back to the barn with him. She hugged him back and blushed when he winked. She turned and headed the the cabin that was nearby. Courtney walked inside the cabin and went to her suitcase and unpacked all the contents it. She turned to roll her eyes at Bailey. "We're just friends Bailey", she sighed smiling slightly and looking at her in a jokingly annoyed way. After Bailey left she pulled out her phone and added Chet to her contacts. Hey, I'm done unpacking and stuff. What about you?, she typed and hesitated a bit then sent it.

Bailey

Bailey heard Courtney come into the cabin and smirked. She was already being friends with a guy on their first day here. When Courtney finished packing she walked over to her and chuckled. "So how's it going with you and your boyfriend, huh?", she smiled. Bailey nodded her head sarcastically when she responded. "Yeah sure".
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Katherina looked around a bit before looking at him, "So... what do you do for fun?" She asked with a smile

Shura watched them walk away, "Not sure. Been a while since she had friends." He nickered before beginning to nibble on some grain

Wild Dog 100 wrote:Blake Hartstead: Girlfriend-None: Crush-Rosalia: Taggs-Rosalia
He walked back over to where she was standing. "Shall we?" he said leading the way to his cabin. As he opened the door he could feel the warmth from the cabin rush out and hit his face. "Please make yourself at home. It'll be a bit." he said walking into the kitchen and taking out the milk and coa coa powder. He grabbed the mixer to mix the ingredients. "Feel free to watch a movie or read a book from the book shelves." he said heating a pot up to pour the mixture in.

Scarlet: Crush-Shura: Taggs-Shura

She snorted as Blake and Rosalia walked off. "Now where do they think their going?" she nickered softly thinking she could only hear what she said. She watched them disappear into Blake cabin. but then when back to grazing.

Eric Blake: Girlfriend-Ashlynn: Taggs-Ashlynn

Eric smiled. "Thank you." he said with a smile getting up and walking with her help. He was still alittle dizzy from the accident but he shook it off. "Do you want to come over to my cabin when we get back to the stables?" he said kissing her on the cheek softly.

Logan Cain: Girlfriend-None: Taggs-Lily

Logan looked out his window to see someone new walk into the barn. He got up and walked out the front door. Walking into the sables to see another girl choreing her horse. He walked up to her slowly trying not to startle her. He cleared his throat o make himself known then spoke. "Im Logan. You must be new here?" he said leaning on the stall beside him.
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)