Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:31 pm

Courtney

"Nah I'm pretty sure I'm better at being amazing", she said doing another pose, the back of her hand resting on her forehead while her head faced upwards. "She did", Courtney agreed smiling. "Lets goooo!", she shouted and pointed her finger to the barn and began to march. "Hut! 2 3 4, hut! 2 3 4", she repeated marching her way over.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Chet || Tags: Open

"You win this round 'lil lady'" he said in a country poke western voice. Chet couldn't stop thinking about how funny this girl was. They got along pretty well and he liked this. After Dougie was untacked, washed off, and settled down in his stall Chet didn't know what to say or do now. "So what's next to do?" he was curious of what she liked to do, and just had no clue what was next.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:48 pm

Courtney

She shrugged before unexpectantly running off. "Bet you can't catch me!", she yelled behind her shoulder. Courtney ran around a cabing before making her way into the woods and climbing a tree swiftly. She giggled softly watching him from above.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Chet || Tags: Courtney

Before he knew it, Courtney had ran off, he followed after her swiftly, "I'm not good at this game!" he called out after her. He leaned against the cabin and watched where she entered to woods. Once he caught his breath, he took ff at a jog after her. He couldn't believe it. Chet had lost Courtney. He was stooped, didn't know where to look, and she couldn't have gone off to far. "Courtney!" he called out, cupping his hands around his mouth to amplify the sound. 'Where had she gone?' he questioned himself in his mind.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Courtney

She looked down as he ran into the woods. She hung from her hands on a branch about seven feet in the air. "Hi", she called out to him. Courtney shifted her position and now hung from the back of her knees. "Looking for me?", she giggled.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Chet || Tags: Courtney

Chet was surprised as ever to see her hanging from the tree. "Well it looks like we have a horse riding monkey' he sarcastically chuckled along. "I didn't know you could climb, but when I was little, we would climb to the top of a small tree and ride it to the ground. Hmm this is a nice tree now watch" Chet found smaller looking tree and climbed to the top, his weight pulled the tree down to the round and he hopped off. The tree flung back up straight as soon as he dismounted. "Now you should try here I'll help you" he said motioning his arms for her to jump down to him.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Courtney

She laughed. "Ride it to the ground?" She asked surprised. "Never heard if doing that", she admitted. She sat upright as he demonstrated how to ride a tree down. "You can ride trees too? What's next training them?", she joked. As he walked over to catch her she felt a bit unsure. She slowly slid off the tree and into his arms.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:11 pm

Chet || Tags: Open

"Hahaha very funny" he said looking at sarcastically, "Next I'll train a flea to dance" After Courtney slid of and he sat her down, gently and walked with her to a tree. "Okay nothing to be worried about, just like riding Dougie, nothing extreme and I'll be here to catch you if you fall" he said with a reassuring smile.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:49 am

Courtney

After she was put down, she followed Chet to the small tree. She climbed it to the top and tried bending it down. "How do I do this tree riding thing?", she asked throwing her hands up dramatically. "We need to train it first", she joked and laughed.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:33 pm

((Still active.... at camp.... no service!))
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me