✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Noavix420 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:29 am

Lyra Hastings ~ 17 ~ Senior ~ Bisexual ~ Outcast ~ Tags: Kai Vincent
    I looked up at him as i sat in my chair and smiled, "its been good so far, i think i might need to make some friends" she said laughing abit at the suggestion to herself. I rolled my eyes as i got another text from the unknown number, i put my phone on silent and in my back pocket. I looked at kai, "so out of everyone you couldve hollered at to kill time why me?" she asked softly watching him. I looked outside the cafe waiting for his answer.
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melancholia. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:03 pm

Loren De'Laurentez
outfit
location ; outside school
tags ; skylar, kinsey
Loren rolled onto an outdoor bench, refusing to head home. She laid on the bench, staring at the scenery in boredom. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and scrolled through useless posts on social media before she wandered to her messages. She tapped on Kinsey's contacts with a devilish flare in her eyes. 'Kinsey, Kinsey, Kinsey!' She texted. 'Hellllllllooooooooo?' She sent, laughing to herself. Loren figured by now Kinsey would be angry if she did really ruin a moment. She swiped out of her and Kinsey's messages and lingered on her list. She tapped onto Skylars contact. 'What's up, Kool-Aid?'

Jayden Smithozian
outfit
location ; inside school
tags ; ?
Jayden slammed the door of the classroom he was just in. He walked down the nearly empty halls, giving looks to people that he did see. He caught glance of Holly with another person and rose an eyebrow at her as he passed her. He turned down the hall at the end and continued to wander.
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Holly☀︎
    (artist) (sophomore) (asher—> jayden)
    holly looked to jayden. “i-i’m sorry, i should go.” she said with a sigh, handing asher his journals and rushing off to jayden. “what’s wrong?” she asked him, catching up to him. she ran a hand through her hair and looking at him.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:52 pm

|Kinsey Clearwater|Junior|17|Cheerleader|Location; Work|Tags; Loren, Logan|

She could feel her phone buzzing in the pocket of her apron, closing her eyes tight as she let out a deep sigh from within. Whoever was texting her should know she was at work; she doesn't exactly have the time to idly chat. Kinsey smiled at the woman at the table, placing the small dessert plate in front of her, "I hope you have a wonderful evening, Mrs. Conrad," she spoke sweetly before rushing off towards the kitchen.
She was relieved to note that her manager left back to their office which meant the atmosphere in the back was more calm, nobody would dare to pay her attention as they either took a quick swig from their drinks before rushing out with tray in hand or were doing the same as her; texting.
'You're killing me smalls' she feverishly typed, green eyes scanning the message for any errors before sending it to the culprit of the buzzing earlier.
After a few moments of staring at the screen she began to type once more to Loren 'I'm at work...you're so lucky my manager went back to their cave for the rest of the day and that we're closing up soon'.
Once the message was sent, she scrolled to her message history with others and her finger hovered over Logan's contact. The blonde bit the bottom of her lip before tapping on it, opening the floodgates to preoccupation.
'Hey Logan'

She was slower in her manner of typing, thinking out what to type before just leaving it at that. She stuffed her phone back into the pocket of her apron before peeking out into the dining room, noticing that her section was relatively empty.

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Driving|Tags; Cecil|

As they began to depart, Lilian concentrated solely on the road ahead; determination to reach her destination without assistance. She wasn't fond of receiving help with such simple tasks, especially when it came to directions. She's been all around town, there was no reason for her to forget where she was heading. Although once she did reach a crossroads after about five minutes of driving, she pressed her head against the steering wheel as she struggled to remember which turn to take. "This is what happens when I don't visit," she grumbled to herself before peering over at Cecil whose eyes were closed, resulting in her pulling off to the side of the road, eventually stopping and grabbing her phone to look up directions. "Sorry about the bumpy ride," she commented as she typed his address into her phone, patiently waiting for the map to show her where she needed to go. She didn't want to risk taking a wrong turn and being late in picking up his sister.

|Kai Vincent|Junior|17|Standard|Location; Cafe|Tags; Lyra|

"You just happened to be in my sights is all," He murmured before taking a sip of his iced coffee, the vanilla flavor quite washed by the amount of melting ice and sugar contained in the plastic cup. "And I happened to remember you from classes earlier in the day, so I decided to just talk to you," Kai added as he glanced up at the girl across from him. He searched at her face for some sort of double meaning behind her words, trying to find some hidden feelings or gain behind the way she was so casual with him. But he found her intentions to be pure, at least for the time being.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:00 pm

Lyra Hastings ~ 17 ~ Senior ~ Bisexual ~ Outcast ~ Tags: Kai Vincent
    I smiled abit and looked at him, "i guess thats cool, so after this where do you wanna go?" she asked softly. She blushed at the thought of him saying he remembered her from previous classes, just how much did he watch her in classes. She took a sip of her frappe before picking at her muffin and eating tiny pieces of it. I thought to myself maybe this could be the friend i was looking for.
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:21 am

T E S S A
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tess // 17 {junior} // Standard // Crush;; Kaiden Reid // Tags;; Alone
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Tess walked inside the cafe, math binder in hand, her phone resting on it, earbuds plugged in. She grabbed a seat, in the back, and placed her things down on the table. Tess opened her backpack, grabbed her calculator, pencils, white eraser, and some extra sheets of paper and lay them across the table. The window next to her shone down almost blinding light, and she used her peach oversized knitted sweatshirt to fan herself. She took one good look at the math problems and put her head in her hands. I hate math she thought, already ready to give up.
RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:49 pm

Luka Jaxon
Cis Male - 17 - Homosexual/Romotic - Artist - Location: Campus (Outside) - Crush: Open - Tags: Elliot

Luka decided then that this jock was a pretty nice guy, he wasn't like the brainless punching bags he usually met when he talked to jocks, this guy had an actual personality and a brain. He liked his laugh- laughing was a good sign right? He wasn't being awkward. Okay, good. He came back to reality just in time to hear his question. "I've draw a few for other people, but yeah I draw them for me as well. Most of them haven't been used because I'm not quite finished with them. I tend to get sidetracked." He explained, and then pointed to the skull and crossbones on his right hand. "This is the only one of my tattoos that I haven't drawn. I actually don't know why I even got it, I was never the kind of person that liked skulls or anything." He smiled at that because yeah, he wasn't into them before... but now that he has it, Luka had to admit that it's pretty cool. "Hockey is a cool sport, it's basically the only one I can sit through without dying of boredom." He joked, thinking about how many times a friend had dragged him to a football, soccer, or baseball game and he'd fallen asleep. Yeah, sports weren't usually his thing.

Philip Jaxon
Cis Male - 17 - Homosexual/Romotic - Musician - Location: Outside - Crush: ... - Tags: Open

Philip was about to head to the instrument shop, but he didn't really feel like it today. He saw Luka talking to Elliot- he has learned mostly everyone's name at this school. He smiled to himself and kept walking when he saw that he brother wasn't being harassed and actually looked to be enjoying the conversation with the jock. He ended up at the other end of the campus and he set his stuff down, untying his red and black flannel from around his waste and slipped it on. He didn't really know what to do, Luka had their apartment key so he couldn't go there. He'd have to wait and that was fine by him, it was pretty nice out today and he could use the extra time to think about different ways to pick on Luka about Elliot. He loved his brother but they where still brothers, twin brothers actually, it was kind of natural for him to annoy Luka to death.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:37 am

Elliot Johnstone
18|Male|Homosexual
Jock|Senior
Tagged: Luka
He didn't seem to notice that Luka had spaced out for a few moments - mostly because during that time, he'd been talking anyway - and he listened to the artist's answer with interest. He really hoped that he wasn't coming across as fake, especially as he knew that some people might be more suspicious when a jock just started talking to them. Elliot glanced at Luka's hand, with the skull and crossbones tattoo, and raised an eyebrow slightly, in curiosity. He hadn't noticed it before, but now that it had been pointed out, it was so obvious. Then again, he supposed, a fair few things always went over his head. "I like it! And you don't need a reason to get a tattoo, right? Only that you like it and want it. Though I guess you already know that." Admittedly, he had been considering getting a tattoo himself - though he hadn't really any ideas as to what he wanted. It seemed rude to ask Luka, though, so he decided to keep quiet about it.
Elliot laughed again - he knew that sport wasn't everyone's thing, so there was no point in being mad if someone else found it mostly boring. "And it's fun to play! Though... there are a few more injuries than most other sports," he said, with a slight shrug. "I got this bruise in the last game I played over the summer, look!" Elliot pulled his shirt up without a second thought, to reveal a somewhat sizeable bruise just under the left side of his ribs.

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Artist|Junior
Tagged: Corin.
He knew that he probably didn't need to apologise every time he felt that he spoke too much, but he couldn't help it - there was always a concern in the back of his mind that the other person wasn't really interested in what he was saying. He hoped that it would change soon, and he wouldn't feel the need to apologise for talking about what he liked. "Thank you," Ezra said, "I like to hear about other people's passions as well - it's so great to see them light up with excitement, isn't it?" he paused for a moment, noticing how Corin seemed to have lost focus for a few moments, but it had returned quickly. He wondered what she'd been thinking about. Then, Ezra nodded thoughtfully. "Well, from what little I saw, I think you'll make the team easily. And most of the jocks are good people, so you'll be in good company."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melancholia. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:01 am

waiting on sky wrote:
Loren De'Laurentez
outfit
location ; outside school
tags ; skylar, kinsey
Loren rolled onto an outdoor bench, refusing to head home. She laid on the bench, staring at the scenery in boredom. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and scrolled through useless posts on social media before she wandered to her messages. She tapped on Kinsey's contacts with a devilish flare in her eyes. 'Kinsey, Kinsey, Kinsey!' She texted. 'Hellllllllooooooooo?' She sent, laughing to herself. Loren figured by now Kinsey would be angry if she did really ruin a moment. She swiped out of her and Kinsey's messages and lingered on her list. She tapped onto Skylars contact. 'What's up, Kool-Aid?'

Jayden Smithozian
outfit
location ; inside school
tags ; holly
"Oh nothing," Jayden grunted, his voice filled with anger, obviously lying. "I'm soooo okay," He hissed, turning his eyes to another side of the wall.
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:10 am

( 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍 )
    age. seventeen // sexuality. homosexual
    clique. musicians // form
    ( tagged. jaxson )

Kaiden beamed proudly. Praise always found a way to crawl into his heart, even the times where he would sometimes beg for it from stubborn friends or family. "Thanks! That means a lot," he cocked his head to the side. "Classical music helps me relax. It has this strange calming effect, maybe you should try listening to it? Although I do love how shy you are." Leaning over, he cupped his hands around his mouth and admitted quietly. "It's quite adorable."
That compliment in particular was actually on purpose. For some reason, Kaiden wished Jaxson would acknowledge the fact that he was in fact very charming in his own way. He laid his head down on the bleachers, tucking his arms beneath it after setting the violin and bow down gently. "What do you like to do on your free time?"
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me