Blackthorn's Boarding House For Wayward Kids - O&A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[evangeline | 13] [dexter | 17]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:17 pm

xxxxEVANGELINE SUMMERS
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: sixteen | gender: female | sexuality: asexual panromantic
    xxxxlocation: common room | mentions: christofer | tags: jasmine

xxxxhaving been stood in the common room speaking with ratatoskr, evangeline looked up suddenly when there was a knocking at the front door. what could that be? she wondered, looking over her shoulder toward the door. the knocking stopped and the door swung open and inside stepped a young man with some bags. was this guy just arriving? he was extremely late. earlier eva had seen how some other kids got chewed out by ms. potts for being late, not that it was of their own accord anyway. so evangeline wondered how ms. potts would react to this boy being hours late. quietly, she saw as he wandered away toward the dorm rooms, leaving her sight. i wonder who he is and why he's only now here, she thought to herself, wanting to go say hello and welcome him to the boarding house. suddenly, in a rage, ms. potts came bursting from a nearby room. like a charging bull she made a b-line for where the boy had gone, clearly unhappy with whatever was going on. eyes wide evangeline took a step back. oh no- she softly said as yelling erupted from the nearby rooms. a screaming match ensued between the shrill ms. potts and the new boy, causing the once silent house to explode with noise. wincing as the boy spoke back to the mean beast that was ms. potts, evangeline was surprised to hear the old woman dishing out punishments. was she allowed to do that? apparently so. in a flurry the woman came marching away from the dorm rooms, her face beet red with anger. without a glance at eva, the woman disappeared into the kitchen to wait for the new guy and his impromptu indentured servitude.

xxxxmaybe we should check on him, evangeline stated, about to head off toward the boys dorms. walking into the foyer evangeline was startled by the front door opening and a familiar voice sounding. turning around she saw jasmine walking into the house. softly smiling at jasmine, evangeline gave a wave of her hand. oh, it's alright! i'm not a very good swimmer anyway, she joked, looking back at ratatoskr as he was asked about. oh, this is ratatoskr! he was gonna come to the lake with us, but i guess we're too late huh? she introduced, stepping toward jasmine. hey, some new guy just came in and he got chewed out by ms. potts. i was gonna go see how he was doing, do you want to come with me? she asked a little hopeful. this guy needed to be shown that there were some kind faces at the boarding house.

xxxxDEXTER BLACK
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: seventeen | gender: male | sexuality: demi-pansexual
    xxxxlocation: boathouse | mentions: none | tags: abigail, shawn, milo

xxxxstanding back, dexter allowed for the situation to unfold before him, not wanting to disrupt whatever may happen unless he felt the need to. from the sounds and looks of it quite a few emotions were going on between abigail, milo, and shawn, with abigail being unhappy with shawn particularly. was it not both shawn and milo that supposedly abandoned her for that other girl, so why was shawn getting the heat? glancing between the girl and two boys, dexter pieced together the clues. he had suspected that abigail was starting trouble, wanting to ruffle a few feathers. her intended target must have been shawn. so, was it that the girlie had a crush and was jealous by the other girl? how childish, dexter thought to himself as he made deductions, being his own sort of sherlock holmes. as shawn and abigail hashed it out with each other, dexter kept quiet and stood back, almost as if he were trying to not be noticed during the fight. after all, what has he done wrong so far to get tangled up in the yelling? he had simply accompanied abigail to the boathouse, tried to aid her when she claimed she felt faint, and thus far hasn't said a word to the boys. he felt as if didn't need to intervene. as abigail stormed out of the boathouse, dexter finally moved, heading toward the very distraught milo. the poor boy had gotten himself caught up in abigail's jealousy and troublesome behavior. while dexter didn't feel anything for the other boys sadness, he may as well offer a kind gesture rather than continue standing stoically nearby. from his pocket dexter pulled out a black handkerchief, holding out to milo. do not worry, milo, i have no strife with you, he said as milo claimed they hadn't meant to exclude either him or abigail from swimming. still, dexter didn't understand how milo wanted to check on abigail despite her yelling at them just moments ago.

xxxxsuddenly, abigail was once more in the boathouse, her arms extended for a hug from milo. had her qualms with the boys gone away so quickly? how was that even so? dexter never released his grudges against a person. once someone has wronged him, he doesn't forget it and promises to show no mercy. abigail, on the other hand, took a one-eighty with her emotions and now was hugging people. when abigail stretched her arms out toward shawn a painful pang slashed through dexter. seeing them hold each other made dexter want to rip them apart, though, he didn't understand why. jealousy, my dear boy, it's called jealousy. after the two broke apart, dexter stood there with his arms crossed. where is my hug? he said gruffly, though, clearly jokingly. i do not so much mind hanging out with you boys, however, i will not swim. i will be content enough with sitting on the beach, dexter commented as the conversation was quickly moved back to what most of them had come here for, swimming in the lake.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blackthorn's Boarding House For Wayward Kids - O&A

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:59 pm

(Mobile!)

Abigail
Her troubling thoughts are broken as Dexter choked in about his lack of a hug. Abby smiled and let out a small chuckle before quickly making her way over to the boy and wrapping her arms tightly around him. While she had worried the other boys would not have accepted her hug, she was not allowing dexter the choice. After all, he was her closest friend so far. He would have to learn to love her touch. Abby certainly did love his. His trench coat adding a layer of warmth to him that she very much enjoyed. His scent sweeter then Shawns, probably due to the fact that he had not been swimming already.
As Shawn spoke up about a possible race, abbys mind was brought back to the real work again. She slowly pulled away from dexter, looking up at his face as she did so. Her hands righting his trench coat for him before she turned to face the other two. With a smirk she laughed, “ I don’t know if a race is very fare. I’m not a fast swimmer, but I certainly am up for a little fun with any toys we may find in here!”. Abby motioned to the hothouse they had at their disposal filled with all sorts of water toys and sports tools.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:01 pm

Adam
Adam rolled his eyes once more, unimpressed with the lass. “Ok, well...”he started, this time sitting himself up right and looking the girl dead in the eyes, “If you wanna help, please help me find my sister.” He asked rather bluntly.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:08 pm

Cody tags Adam
Cody says “ok where is the last time you saw her?”
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marybelle » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:29 am

Jasmine Dunnaway
15 | Tagging: Evangeline, Ratatoskr | Building
"Nice to meat you Rat-ta-skr." Jasmine said, sounding out each syllable, "And I'd love to come. Ms. Potts can be more harsh then needed." She added.

Willow Dunnaway
15 | Tagging: Karter | Lake
"Oh. Thanks Karter." Willow said and smiled back, "Jazz is just kinda my anchor. She keeps me grounded." She explained hoping that he understood. She dislike having to explain things to people.
Last edited by marybelle on Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
marybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:12 am

Karter Zael | 16 | Tagging: Willow | Location: Lake

The corner of Karter's lip turned up in a small smile. "I get what'cha mean," He promised. "I had someone who was my groundin' point too, so even though she ain’t here now, I get what you mean."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[evangeline | 13] [dexter | 18]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:52 am

xxxxEVANGELINE SUMMERS
    xxxxage: sixteen | gender: female | sexuality: asexual panromantic
    xxxxlocation: common room | mentions: christofer | tags: jasmine

xxxxhaving been stood in the common room speaking with ratatoskr, evangeline looked up suddenly when there was a knocking at the front door. what could that be? she wondered, looking over her shoulder toward the door. the knocking stopped and the door swung open and inside stepped a young man with some bags. was this guy just arriving? he was extremely late. earlier eva had seen how some other kids got chewed out by ms. potts for being late, not that it was of their own accord anyway. so evangeline wondered how ms. potts would react to this boy being hours late. quietly, she saw as he wandered away toward the dorm rooms, leaving her sight. i wonder who he is and why he's only now here, she thought to herself, wanting to go say hello and welcome him to the boarding house. suddenly, in a rage, ms. potts came bursting from a nearby room. like a charging bull she made a b-line for where the boy had gone, clearly unhappy with whatever was going on. eyes wide evangeline took a step back. oh no- she softly said as yelling erupted from the nearby rooms. a screaming match ensued between the shrill ms. potts and the new boy, causing the once silent house to explode with noise. wincing as the boy spoke back to the mean beast that was ms. potts, evangeline was surprised to hear the old woman dishing out punishments. was she allowed to do that? apparently so. in a flurry the woman came marching away from the dorm rooms, her face beet red with anger. without a glance at eva, the woman disappeared into the kitchen to wait for the new guy and his impromptu indentured servitude.

xxxxmaybe we should check on him, evangeline stated, about to head off toward the boys dorms. walking into the foyer evangeline was startled by the front door opening and a familiar voice sounding. turning around she saw jasmine walking into the house. softly smiling at jasmine, evangeline gave a wave of her hand. oh, it's alright! i'm not a very good swimmer anyway, she joked, looking back at ratatoskr as he was asked about. oh, this is ratatoskr! he was gonna come to the lake with us, but i guess we're too late huh? she introduced, stepping toward jasmine. hey, some new guy just came in and he got chewed out by ms. potts. i was gonna go see how he was doing, do you want to come with me? she asked a little hopeful. this guy needed to be shown that there were some kind faces at the boarding house.

xxxxDEXTER BLACK
    xxxxage: seventeen | gender: male | sexuality: demi-pansexual
    xxxxlocation: boathouse | mentions: none | tags: abigail, shawn, milo

xxxxwait wait wait, why was abigail coming towards him!? he had only been making a joke about wanting a hug! he didn't actually want one! (or so he thought, the boy is lying to himself, shh) as abigail wrapped her arms around dexter the boy tensed up, clearly unsure on how to react to the sudden physical contact. she was surprisingly warm, were all people this toasty to the touch? it had been a long time since dexter had last received or given a hug. in a way, the hug felt nice. no! do not give into the comfort! you do not let yourself get close to people! he quickly thought to himself. with an awkward smile, and even awkwarder pat on abigail's back, dexter pulls back from the hug as soon as she starts to move away from him. still, she maintained her distance and straightened out his trench coat for him. oh- thank you, abigail, he uttered as she did so. after she had rightened out the coat dexter himself tugged at the apparel, making sure it was up to his standards of being wrinkle free. even if it was, he had an abundance of other trench coats to wear. there is no stopping him and hi army of trench coats, there are simply too many. if he wanted he could wear as many as he could and still have more to spare. but i digress, back to the boathouse. looking at the others as abigail spoke, dexter shrugged. as i have already said, i am not one for swimming. you all may do whatever you please with the water toys and such, i will simply sit on the beach. the boy reiterated.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:57 am

KestrelTheFirecat wrote:Cody tags Adam
Cody says “ok where is the last time you saw her?”
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:50 am

- Tagged: Cody ; Location: Back Porch of Main Cabin -

Adam rolled his eyes at Cody's question and responded with a simple, " I don't know. I think she's down at the lake with the others." His voice shaky with frustration and grief.

- Tagged: Dexter, Shawn, Milo ; Location: Boathouse/Lake -

Abigail could feel Dexter tense and then ever so slightly relax beneath her touch. Coupled with his surprised response, Abby began to think that maybe he truly was joking about a hug. She hoped she had not made him uncomfortable, but she also really enjoyed the hug herself. For the first time, she looked over the boy in his trench coat and determined that she did indeed like the boy. Maybe a little more then just a friend. While Dexter was not usually her type, he had somehow grown on her. Was it the mystery surrounding him? Was she just intrigued by how private the boy was? Abby shook her head and offered a small smile, completely surprised by herself....maybe this camp was going to be a good thing, she thought.
Returning herself to the conversation as Dexter spoke up again, Abby felt torn. On one hand she wanted to have some fun with Shawn and Milo. On the other, she did not want to abandon Dexter. A small frown took hold of her smile. "Ohhhh come on Dex!" She whined playfully, using a new found pet name for him. "We don't have to swim! We can just use some water guns and play water tag!" She insisted, hoping the boy would come around and join them.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:52 am

Cody tags Adam
Cody smiles and says “ok let’s go” she flicks her blue hair out of her eyes