✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Kino » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:03 pm

▪♫▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ︱ wrote:
𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 :: 𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑 ❩ ─────────
▪ ﹙age: 16﹚
▪ ﹙grade: sophomore﹚
▪ ﹙group: standards﹚
▪ ﹙location: miles' house﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Travis﹚

Narrowing his eyes in a stubborn manner when he'd continue to pin the blame on himself, he would study his features in return, clenching his jaw. Feeling uneasy with continuing to protest against it however, he'd attempt to hear him out, eyes scanning over Travis's rather wary demeanor change. It seemed as if the situation were more solemn than it was supposed to be to start with; he didn't exactly think that they'd even managed to kiss in the first place, although he hadn't minded it either way. Remaining unsettled with the whole situation, he would cock his head sideways, glance shifting itself elsewhere.
"Well, I mean.. I thought that the fact that I'd gotten up in your face would've been the first clue that I in fact hadn't cared." Miles would point out, still conflicted with the occurrence despite it being relatively mild now. "What?" He'd question unsurely for a moment when the admission would come, fixation trained on the junior's green glimpse. What had confused him most was that the other male was concerned about 'ruining' something, which came across as bewildering to the sophomore. "I don't.." he would trail off, focus still unmoving from Travis. "I don't think you'd ever do that. Now, don't take my word for it; it's pretty farfetched since we literally met this morning, but.. you don't seem like someone who would.. hurt someone. In this sort of sense, anyway.. or any, really." He would remark honestly, a light cackle escaping his mouth whilst he'd explain. "If you really think that, then.. I don't know what to say."
Attempting to lighten the mood a bit, he'd offer him a fond smirk, lowering his gaze briefly. "I do like you too, though." He'd exchange the confession to his friend, lifting his eyes back up to try and meet his glance. "And I didn't mind the kiss.. at all."
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:01 pm

✔ TRAVISxKING
gender male │ age seventeen (junior) │ role class clown │ tags miles
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxxstretching out a leg, the junior watched the dirty-blonde haired male's exp
    ression change rather quickly. tapping his foot on the ground, he sighed softly be
    fore leaning back on his hands.

"i guess that's true," he murmured, smiling softly. "i mean i just don't want to sc
    rew up our friendship,"
    running a hand through his hair, travis' uncomfortableness
    began to fade slowly. "thanks, if that's a compliment. but i'm not sure about that.
    i know someone who would easily diagree,"
    he added, shifting slightly. "not every
    one thinks i'm as funny as you do. that's really nice of you to say though."

looking up with raised brows, travis' eyes widened. "really?" he asked, still somewh
    at nervous from the whole situation. he moved slightly closer, after realizing he'd p
    ushed himself away. "that's what i was really asking about, but--," he murmured, j
    okingly chuckling.

{ sorry, writer's block is really coming for me @ 3 am :') }
Last edited by ghast. on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:45 pm

Luka Jaxon
Cis Male - 17 - Homosexual/Romotic - Artist - Location: Campus (Outside) - Crush: Open - Tags: Elliot

Luka put his book and pencil down beside of him. He nodded and smiled, almost laughing, at the artist question. "Sorry, yeah- yes I am." He said, still smiling at the question. "Jock?" He asked, with a slight smirk crossing his arms and he couldn't help the small laugh that came out that time. Laughing at your own jokes, nice. He nodded when he heard his name, clicking the face with the name. "Okay, so what do you play? Football?" He asked, thinking he was probably right about the football guess, but he wanted to make sure.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:10 am

Elliot Johnstone
18|Male|Homosexual
Jock|Senior
Tagged: Luka
Though the answer had been obvious, and there had been no need for him to ask if Luka was an artist, Elliot was still pleased that he'd been right. Then, at Luka's question about his own clique, he nodded. "You got it! How did you guess?" he asked, instinctively giving his muscles a brief flex, mostly as a show. He did, though, shrug slightly at the question to what he played. Another thing that he knew was highly unusual for him was that he didn't really hold football - the version that Americans called football - in much of a high regard. "Sometimes. I'll be on the pitch, but I have more of a passion for playing a few other sports for the school," he paused for a moment, before listing them off, "tennis, volleyball, rowing and hockey. And I hope I represent Silver Oak in a good light with them, regardless."
He glanced towards Luka's sketchbook, which was on the grass, then back towards Luka. "Do you mostly draw? Or do you have other artist mediums you like doing?" Elliot asked, curiously.

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Artist|Junior
Tagged: Corin
He listened to her talking about what she liked doing, and found it interesting that it seemed as though she tended to get dragged into doing other things quite a lot - though he wasn't entirely if she did enjoy that all the time. He decided not to question it, though, since she didn't seem to be complaining about it. Ezra turned himself so that he would still be looking at her for the conversation. "Ooh, that sounds good." He commented - and he didn't see anything wrong with her hobbies. YouTube and shopping were just as valid as her mention of volleyball and swimming, in his opinion.
He had to think for a moment when she asked about his first game. "Well... actually, I have one coming up in a couple of weeks," Ezra replied, "I've been listed as one of the starting players, so I'm really looking forward to it... and nervous. I'm going to end up drawing a lot to help relieve stress." His face flushed with pride. Then, he added, assuming that she would be interested in watching, "I think tickets go on sale next week - the money goes towards the sports centre to help provide more facilities for wheelchair users."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:58 am

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Parlor|Tags; Cecil|

She mostly picked at her ice cream from here on out, whittling it down until sticking the spoon back into the ice cream. Despite not having the treat in a long time, she probably wasn't going to return to get it very often. Ice cream just wasn't her thing anyway which explained the two year hiatus from it. Lilian glanced up to notice Cecil staring at her intently, her face beginning to flush a soft pink before looking away. It was a bit awkward for her to have someone basically just watch her eat, but then again the person doing it was Cecil, if anything she pinned it on him being bored. Hoping to relieve herself of his gaze she looked over at his now melting ice cream, stifling a laugh, "You're gonna have to end up drinking it soon if you don't finish it, Cecil."

|Kai Vincent|Junior|17|Standard|Location; Courtyard|Tags; Lyra|

As she began walking he assumed that was his cue to follow, biting the inside of his cheek at her words before stuffing his hands in the pockets of his jacket; eyebrow cocking slightly at the offer. "The cafe seems good," he began, his gaze shifting towards the rather tall building past the trees out in the distance. Their school was near the downtown district after all, so most diners and cafe's were relatively close by if students wanted to go somewhere before or after school. He began changing course and pulled out the keys to his car, looking at Lyra once more and noting the slight tint of pink on her cheeks, but not bothering to ask about it. "So am I driving or are we going separately? Or walking...that works too I guess."
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:53 am

Lyra Hastings ~ 17 ~ Senior ~ Bisexual ~ Outcast ~ Tags: Kai Vincent
    I looked back at him, looking at the vehicle then at him, "nice ride. ill let you drive us" i said softly and got into the passengers seat and buckling up. I looked at the boy and smiled slightly then looked at the surroundings. I was kinda amazed he chooses a cafe over a arcade though. I looked at the boy once again and grinned, "so how old are you?" i asked trying to make conversation.
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:38 am

ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅᴇʀs
    | AGE; 17 | GRADE; 11th | CLIQUE; JOCK | TAGS; OPEN |
      Something managed to pop into the girl's mind as she just as she heard the last bell ring, closing off the school day. She watched her friends and other students pile out of their classrooms and head either home or to their lockers. Somehow, Valentine managed to convince her mother to let her stay after school to be able to get in some extra practices in before having to try out for the volleyball team. The jock traveled to her locker, putting in the four number combination and opening the metal door. She grabbed the duffel bag along the bottom of her locker, shutting the door and locking things up again. Then, Val traveled across the school to the locker rooms, setting her belongings onto one of the benches near the back, walking into the bathroom to change out of her jeans into shorts. It would be easier to practice in the shorts rather than in jeans, even if they were stretchy. Finally, the girl pulled up her brown hair into a high ponytail which would most definitely cause her to have a headache later.

And then her phone buzzed. Valentine had been in the midst of walking out of the locker rooms, but she turned around and jogged back to where her cellphone was, checking the notification. It was from her mother, summoning her home for yet another family emergency. Apparently one of her younger siblings had been suspended for fighting, something that seemed common for her younger siblings to be doing. They were only in middle school, transferred from a private school her mother had paid for them to go to. Thank goodness she wasn't forced to go there. It seemed like an educational prison. Val groaned quietly, picking up both her school bag and gym bag before just abandoning the thought of practicing in the gym altogether. She raced down the halls to the school's parking lot, where she would begin walking home.

sᴋʏʟᴀʀ ᴅɪᴀs
    | AGE; 17 | GRADE; 11th | CLIQUE; JOCK | TAGS; OPEN |
      Skylar couldn't help but hurry home. He needed time to himself to think, or rather overthink, about everything that happened today. He couldn't get this one girl he had his eye on off his mind, and it was killing him slowly. Once safely inside the comforts of his own house, he found himself sitting on the roof of his garage, which was thankfully not a far climb from his bedroom window. He sat along the flat roofed building, his feet dangling off the side, kicking his feet slightly. He prayed his parents didn't plan on coming home anytime soon, since he wasn't really allowed to sit on any roofs usually. Fishing his phone out of his pocket, Skylar stared down at the blank lock screen of his phone, seeing as no one had attempted to contact him. He didn't expect anyone too, either, which made a part of him feel lonely. He unlocked his phone with his fingerprint, opening his list of contacts. His eyes lingered on one for too long. Loren De'Laurentez. The girl who had him wrapped around her finger, though he wasn't sure she knew that since he never got the confidence to tell her at all. He pressed his finger on her contact, opening a message thread. He began typing, but deleted his message and clicked his phone off, admiring the view from on top of his garage, his thoughts encasing him.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:56 am

She mostly picked at her ice cream from here on out, whittling it down until sticking the spoon back into the ice cream. Despite not having the treat in a long time, she probably wasn't going to return to get it very often. Ice cream just wasn't her thing anyway which explained the two year hiatus from it. Lilian glanced up to notice Cecil staring at her intently, her face beginning to flush a soft pink before looking away. It was a bit awkward for her to have someone basically just watch her eat, but then again the person doing it was Cecil, if anything she pinned it on him being bored. Hoping to relieve herself of his gaze she looked over at his now melting ice cream, stifling a laugh, "You're gonna have to end up drinking it soon if you don't finish it, Cecil."

|Kai Vincent|Junior|17|Standard|Location; Car/Driving|Tags; Lyra|

Surprised at how quick the girl was to trust, he didn't even get the chance to protest before she was already buckled in to the passenger seat of his car. His typical bored expression was unchanging as he got into the driver's seat and strapped himself in, starting the car and beginning to pull out of the student parking lot. "I'm seventeen, and i'm assuming you're the same age correct?" he asked solemnly, only sparing her a quick glance before continuing to concentrate on the drive. It went from having a quick conversation to driving off in less than five minutes for him with Lyra, and although he wasn't expecting it based off his observations from earlier, he needed something to do regardless. And she was giving him something to do.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:21 am

Lyra Hastings ~ 17 ~ Senior ~ Bisexual ~ Outcast ~ Tags: Kai Vincent
    I nodded, "correct!" she said looking at him. I laughed abit to myself and looked out the car window before we arrived at the cafe. I looked over at him, "so what do you like doing for fun, other than talking to random strangers" she asked watching him. As i awaited his response i looked at the cars driving past and wondering if oneday id be able to have a nice car as most of the ones passing by.
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:56 am

|Kai Vincent|Junior|17|Standard|Location; Cafe|Tags; Lyra|

"I'm not usually one to approach first," Kai stated matter-of-fact, parking the car in the parking lot to the cafe before turning it off, releasing an exhausted sigh from his nose "But I needed something to do or somebody to talk to and I recognized you from class." He began unbuckling himself and shoving the keys in his pocket, hopping out of the car and closing the door behind him, waiting for Lyra before walking inside the cafe. "Hobbies? I don't know," he hummed to himself in thought as he took a seat near the window, "I write and I play the drums, I like to think i'm well rounded in regards to my hobbies...I dabble in everything but haven't mastered them."
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me