Blackthorn's Boarding House For Wayward Kids - O&A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Blackthorn's Boarding House For Wayward Kids - O&A

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:18 am

Shawn Robin | 17 | Tagging: Milo, Dexter, Abigail | Location: Boathouse

Shawn caught Dexter's eye as the other boy asked about the swim. "It...was very short, since we ended up coming here almost immediately," he admitted. When Abigail spoke, confusion flashed across his face. He glanced back at Milo, then at Abigail again. Something doesn’t add up here...

"We said we’d meet at the lake...and that’s where we were," Shawn pointed out. "It wasn’t like we were planning on running off and locking you out. We wouldn’t tell you that you couldn’t hang out with us. I didn’t lie to you. I'm a lot of things, but a liar isn’t one of them," he insisted.

He didn’t even know WHY, but guilt made his skin prickle. He didn’t particularly see them as having done anything wrong. Whether they were standing at the edge of the water, or those few feet more to be in the water and out of the hot sun shouldn’t have really matter, right? Shawn frowned as she brushed roughly past him, and he turned to face her again, but didn’t follow just yet. Girls are confusing...she wants to hang out with us, we arrange to meet. When she comes to join us, all of a sudden she’s mad at us?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Milo 64

Postby nikbowie » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:45 am

Milo Rogers

16 Year Old, Male, Location: Boathouse, Tagging: Shawn, Abigail, Dexter

"H-Hi Dexter..." He choked, trailing off. His eyes widened as Abigail began to speak, feeling his stomach tighten in fear. What had they done?! "We didn't mean to, I, you were, uh, then we were racing, and," Milo stopped himself, knowing that his sputtering was useless. He could feel his breath quicken. "We weren't lying." His voice cracked on the last note, raising into a small wail. Milo shrunk away as she blew past them. He felt miserable, and it took every last bit of his restraint not to run away, far from the boathouse. He moved closer to Shawn, looking to the other boy, unsure of what to do. "Dexter, I s-swear, we w-weren't trying to leave y-you guys." His voice was high and anxious, practically a whisper, he felt on the brink of tears.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:49 am

Shawn reached over and set a hand on Milo's shoulder. "Hey, Milo. Calm. We get nowhere by getting worked up." Oh the irony was not lost on Shawn, when he himself had been sent there to fix anger management issues, but there was no sense getting heated in a simple situation. There had to be answers one way or another. Then he saw the look on his friend's face.

"Ohhh no. Don’t start crying or something now. I do NOT need two of my friends freaking out on me in less than an hour okay?" Shawn's tone lacked the usual joking waves, worry flashing across his face. Now he had TWO friends who’d been upset, TWO friends he had to worry about.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Milo 65

Postby nikbowie » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:59 am

Milo Rogers

16 Year Old, Male, Location: Boathouse, Tagging: Shawn, Abigail, Dexter

Milo felt Shawn's hand on his shoulder, heavy and comforting. He tried to steady his breath, the friend's touch centering him and bringing him back to reality. "I'm fine, I'm fine." He waved a hand in front of his face, embarrassed that Shawn had seen the tears welling in his eyes. "W-we have to see if A-Abigails okay." He made no move to leave the boathouse, instead lingering with the feeling of Shawn's hand on his shoulder. He hadn't had a friend who cared about him like this for a very long time - it was calming.
After a moment, he called out, "Abigail?" His voice unsure and broken.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:06 am

- Tagged: Dexter, Shawn, Milo ; Location: Boathouse/Lake -

Abigail's face softened at the waving voice of Milo. In all honesty, she had forgotten he was even there. Obviously she had seen him, but she was so wrapped up between Dexter and Shawn, she forgot to full acknowledge him. Abigail allowed Shawn and Milo to finish before speaking up herself. Listening this time fully to Shawn, key words left his lips that struck her... two of my friends... maybe he really did mean it. Unfolding her arms, Abby sighed as she approached Milo. Sticking her bottom lip out in feigned worry, Abby stretched her arms out, offering him a sincere hug. She had not meant to upset the boy. Her target was only Shawn. Milo was just collateral damage, and she felt sorry for this.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:11 am

Shawn offered what he hoped was a reassuring smile and let his hand slip off Milo's shoulder as Abigail returned and extended her arms to the other boy for a hug. I shouldn’t have dragged Milo into this. I know he said he wanted to come, but...still, for some reason Abigail targeted me, and Milo shouldn’t have had to deal with becoming a wreck over that...

"I wish...I could take it back," he finally said, lifting his head. "Go back to the dining hall, start fresh, but I can’t. That’s not how things work. I don’t expect you to tell me it’s fine, Abigail. I don’t expect you to roll it off your back like it’s nothing, but I hope that one day, we can put this behind us. There’s no sense in getting off to a bad start in a new place, right? I’m sorry. I don’t know what exactly went wrong, but...I’m sorry." He meant it too. Even if he didn’t understand fully, the look of hurt on her face made him feel bad.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:41 am

Marking so when I’m ready to post I can
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:49 am

Cody sunstroke tags Adam

Cody flings her blue hair ourof her hair and says as she walks up to Adam “hello” she waves sweetly
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:59 am

- Tagged: Cody ; Location: Back Porch of Main Cabin -

Adam sat, head handing between his knees, arms folded tightly against his abdomen yet resting on his thighs. Oh how he missed Jonathan....How was he supposed to work on himself when he was in such anguish. Also, where in the hell was Abby? he wondered before a new voice broke the silence around him with a small hello... Adam looked up to find a girl he had never seen before here. He furrowed his brow in confusion, " Who are you?!" he snapped at her defensively.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:02 am

Cody tags Adam
Cody scowls and says “you should be kinder to a person who is seeing if your ok. But by the way my name is Cody” she scowls and sits beside him
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me