✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:38 pm

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Artist|Junior
Tagged: Corin
He was glad that she didn't get all defensive, and instead apologised. That made him know that he was in good company. "Thank you... just try not to do that again," Ezra replied, his tone gentle, but sincere. He noted the change in subject, though was quite indifferent about it. At least, he supposed, it would put a stop to any more awkward moments. "In general? Or in terms of sport or recreational activities?" he asked, raising an eyebrow slightly. However, he did smile warmly, and went on to answer, "I usually draw and paint with watercolours... or I can be found occasionally playing the harp or cello - though that's only at home. I also do wheelchair basketball on Thursdays. If it's a clear night, I normally spend an hour or two outside, stargazing..." he trailed off slightly, unsure as to whether or not he found continue. Ezra decided, though, that he'd summarised enough of what he liked to do, so he asked, "What about you?"

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Elliot Johnstone
18|Male|Homosexual
Jock|Senior
Tagged: Luka
He tilted his head to one side, slightly, as it seemed that the artist was just staring at him, but then he laughed gently and shook his head slightly. "It's fine! Don't worry about it." Elliot lifted his bag strap over his head, so that he was no longer wearing it. Though he was taking up a fair amount of space on the pavement, he figured that it was likely that no one would be walking by here, so his being in the way wouldn't matter too much. "Luka," he repeated, "you're an artist, right?" he asked, though the answer was probably obvious even for him. Then, he introduced himself as well, "Elliot Johnstone," he smiled brightly. He was quite looking forward to getting to know more about Luka, and since neither seemed to be in a rush, there was plenty of time to just sit and talk... hopefully.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ɴᴇᴡ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby ghast. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:52 pm

✔ TRAVISxKING
gender male │ age seventeen (junior) │ role class clown │ tags miles
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxx"dude, the only people who look like cooks to me are the ones who make
    food for me. otherwise for all i care they’re just average at that stuff."
    smirking,
    travis’ now curious gaze fell upon the shorter male. his hands slid into his pockets
    as he exhaled in a calm manner.

the junior rolled his eyes playfully. ”if you’d told me you were just gonna get
    all sarcastic, i would’ve just gone home,”
    smiling, he still trailed miles to the b
    ackyard. he focused his gaze on the beginning of the woods, in attempt to see if anything
    was easily noticeable. ”cool,” was all he would murmur, distracted easily by the
    beauty of it. ”oh, i know. i just didn’t get how anyone wouldn’t like having a forest
    in their backyard.”
    the green-eyed male smiled, contentedly.

as miles would sit, travis also moved adjacently to the male so he could lower himself
    onto the ground. pulling a knee up, he rested his head on it. being outside never wa
    s totally comfortable, but the peaceful feeling it gave helped him relax. indifferently,
    the male lifted his head to look at his friend. he could sense the other male’s satisfaction
    with being out there. without thinking twice about it, the junior leaned slightly towa
    rds miles and connected his lips with miles’ cheek in a kiss.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:53 pm

|Kinsey Clearwater|Junior|17|Cheerleader|Location; Football Field, Campus| Tags; Zaki, Logan|

Her attention was caught from her daydreaming when she felt Logan press a kiss against her cheek, causing the blonde to turn her head to give him a warm smile, nodding "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow" she spoke. Kinsey watched as he slung his bag on his shoulders before her pinks flushed a soft pink at his words, letting out a small chuckle as she tucked some hair behind her ear before giving him a warm smile. " I love you too" she murmured lovingly, eyes concentrated on the brunette before giving him a small wave as he left; exhaling a deep sigh once he made it to the bottom of the bleachers and parted. She bit the bottom of her lip in thought, the grin still painted on her face before she shook her head. He didn't even try to make her heart flutter and yet here she as smiling like an idiot over two simple words. She pulled out her phone to take a quick glance at the time before looking over at Zaki, "I'm gonna go change for work and then leave, but i'll see you around school" she told the boy next to her before she picked up her bag and began her trek down the bleachers.

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Parlor|Tags; Cecil|

"Then i'll just have to give it to your sister, she'll sneak it in your wallet for me" Lilian grinned at the idea, knowing full well that Cecil's sister would help in that regard and keep it a secret if she did so. She snorted as she spotted his spoon sneak some of her ice cream away, rolling her eyes playfully as she took a small spoonful for herself. It wasn't bad, if anything it was a lot better than just her usual plain vanilla. Satisfied with her choice she hummed to herself before glancing up at him at the offer to try his. Her green eyes drifted towards his before taking a small spoonful, "I'll consider this revenge for sneaking away mine more than taste testing" she teased before trying it. She could definitely taste the hint of peanut butter in it and it wasn't bad, but it wasn't something she'd get all the time. "It's okay," Lilian said as she stuck her spoon in her ice cream, tilting her head in observation of his reaction, "Not something i'd get all the time but maybe every once in a while. Definitely not as good as mine though."

|Kai Vincent|Junior|17|Standard|Location; Courtyard|Tags; Lyra|

He stifled a laugh at the way the girl stared at him, not as an insult he just knew it was how she was going to react. He could tell by studying her demeanor as well as others during classes. She was observant and cautious, but not as observant as he's grown to be. Kai nodded at her question as he met her gaze, his eyes scanning her features for a tick of sorts, a mental note of what could spike her energy or lower it. "Yes, i'm Kai," he tilted his head somewhat in pure observation before glancing away, "And now that introductions are finished, I thought it'd be nice for us to chat if you'd like to? I only ask because I don't really have anything to do and i'm trying to waste as much time as possible before heading home...again," he met her gaze one last time as he cocked an eyebrow, "It's up to you if you'd like, otherwise i'll just be on my way."
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:22 pm

▪♫▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ︱ wrote:
𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 :: 𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑 ❩ ─────────
▪ ﹙age: 16﹚
▪ ﹙grade: sophomore﹚
▪ ﹙group: standards﹚
▪ ﹙location: miles' house﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Travis﹚

"Oh, well, okay then. I do like it, but I just haven't had the time.." he'd trail off shaking his head. "Scratch that. I've had plenty of time, especially over summer vacation." He would correct himself, a mild laugh shifting from his mouth. "I guess what I meant is that I kinda forgot it was there. I got caught up in other stuff that made it one of my least priorities." Scanning their surroundings steadily, he would eventually lean back onto his elbows instead, heading tilting slightly upright in order to observe the sunlight that'd come through the open space between the trees' canopies in order to make the clearing possible.
Inevitably feeling his eyes fall shut out of lingering exhaustion from the day itself, he would allow the light to cover his profile, rather enjoying the natural warmth that'd aura off it. Burying his fingers into the grass, Miles would gently feel at the soft surface, only to blink his glimpse open in an initially dumbfounded manner when he felt the light contact be delivered to his cheek. Attention now fixated on the junior, he would soften his features, glance now flickering from his lips to his emerald eyes. Not feeling too inclined to say anything, the younger male would steadily lean forward, seeking to gently brush his nose against Travis's.
Having been a little taken aback by the kiss, he'd not exactly mind nonetheless, more than comfortable with his presence by this point. Reluctant at first, he would aim to tentatively hover his lips above his companion's before simply bringing them together, gaze steadily relaxing shut as he did so.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:27 pm

Name: Alice Bodian /Age: 16 /Grade: Sophomore /Sexuality: Straight /Group: Nerd/Tags:open

Alice stalked the near-empty halls, long dark hair swaying slightly in retaliation of her accelerated pace. She stared straight ahead completely fixated on...well...something. Her own little world dominated her world completely. In fact, she barely even acknowledged Santiago's presence as he tagged along. This was fine by her. They had been friends for so long he'd understand somewhat.

Name: Santiago Louis /Age: 16 and a half/Grade: Sophomore /Sexuality: Straight /Group: Borderline class clown/Tags:open

Santiago jogged to keep up with Alice. When she was set on something, she rarely stopped until it happened. After awhile he got used to it. Besides, sometimes it was something interesting like a chick hatching or a new mural drying somewhere. "Alice! Slow down. What're you doing this time?" he panted.

"I'm going to watch something occur. You may stay behind if you wish." she flippantly responded, brows furrowing in concentration. "We must arrive there by sundown."

He chewed this over for a second. "Then for lands sakes, let's take my car!"

Alice shrugged, pace never faltering. "We must find someone else to accompany us. We cannot be antisocial forever."

"Objection, you're the antisocial one." Santiago huffed with a grin.

"I'm attempting to correct that." she sniffed. They passed hall after hall, scouring the area for anyone left. The last unlucky soul who would possibly join them on their random activity of who knew what.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ɴᴇᴡ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby ghast. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:37 pm

✔ TRAVISxKING

xxxxxchuckling gently, the male shot a playful expression at his friend. "i think
    most people like cooking. or the idea of cooking. but as a career? that's a lo
    t of work. especially, like, imagine how much money they spend on all the i
    ngredients,"
    he honestly murmured, his chuckle easing to a smile. "but why w
    ould you cook when you could play video games? you don't even have to get
    up for them."
    he joked.

slowly pulling away, travis happened to subconsciously realize how hot his own f
    ace felt. the thought that maybe his choice hadn't been the smartest idea sudde
    nly drifted through his mind, but he just bit his lip uneasily in attempt to stop h
    is worrying. however, when miles leaned slightly forwards, travis just awkwardly
    sat, unsure of what to do for a moment until their lips met.

letting the kiss linger for a minute, travis outstretched an arm and placed it atte
    ntively on the sophomore's shoulder. he only ended the contact when he became
    fully aware of the situation. nervously, he retracted his hand and exhaled. "uh, s
    orry. i shouldn't have done that."
    he murmured, trying not to stutter on his wor
    ds as he pushed himself away slowly. as much as he would regret that, he remain
    ed unaware of whether or not miles had wanted to kiss him back.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:59 pm

▪♫▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ︱ wrote:
𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 :: 𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑 ❩ ─────────
▪ ﹙age: 16﹚
▪ ﹙grade: sophomore﹚
▪ ﹙group: standards﹚
▪ ﹙location: miles' house﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Travis﹚

Rather enjoying the kiss whilst it'd last, he would emit a nearly inaudible murmur of protest when he was gently pushed away, reopening his gaze in order to study the junior's features. A little confused over the whole situation, he would steadily lean back down onto both his elbows, furrowing his brows in an unsettled manner. Even more baffled when the apology would come, Miles would bite his tongue, averting his glance. He wasn't understanding why he was apologizing, especially when he hadn't even initiated the second kiss. Unsure on what to say for a few moments, he'd eventually nod, shrugging a little.
"Don't apologize." He'd murmur honestly, feeling uncertain as to whether he should glance over him or not. Scratching his fingers tentatively along the grass, he would part his lips briefly to say something, only to shut them once more. By this point it was just awkward; for him, anyway. What took him off guard the most was how he was able to meet the other individual in just one day and become so comfortable with his presence in the same timespan. Sighing quietly to himself, he would eventually regain the confidence to look back over at Travis, quivering a small smile of sincerity. "I should be apologizing, if either of us." He would then add, seeking to shoot him a rather content grin, scanning his profile steadily.
"Stop.." he'd chuckle softly when he would seem to regret what he had done, a small frown lining his mouth after. "I don't know why you're taking it back, is all." Searching his friend's expression for some indication that he in fact weren't sorry about kissing him, he would fail to stifle a rough huff, propping himself up by his hands instead. "I mean, if you feel that way, then.. you can apologize. I'm just confused."
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Lyra Hastings ~ 17 ~ Senior ~ Bisexual ~ Outcast ~ Tags: Kai Vincent
    I watched him and nodded, "you seem like a chill dude and if you're not well.." she said eyeballing the boy sternly. I start walking and looking back as if to say if you don't hurry I'll leave you behind. I looked ahead and sighly blushed just a little, but hey he was the first person to take interest in her. I looked at a cafe near by " how about we go there? Or there a aracade down the road" I said slightly smiling.
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:12 pm

✔ TRAVISxKING

xxxxxthe male's hand rose, finding it's place on his neck that it did as usual when
    he was nervous. he pulled his knees up to his chest, letting his chin rest on top o
    f them. exhaling, he refused to raise his head and meet miles' gaze out of embar
    rassment. truthfully, he had a habit of falling for people easily -- not that it'd usu
    ally end up badly, but they never lasted.

finally gaining enough confidence, travis' gaze traced the sophomore up to his fac
    e. he gave a weak shrug, sighing softly. "no, i should be," he murmured. the tens
    ion in the air between them was so thick you could probably cut it with a knife, a
    nd his lack of an explanation probably wasn't helping the situation. not being used
    to awkward situations also didn't help, since he joked his way through life. now t
    hough was serious, and still he seemed to not take things seriously.

"you didn't do anything, really," travis murmured, managing a half smile. "i mean,
    i didn't know if you wanted me to kiss you. i still don't,"
    he mumbled, somewhat
    confused himself at this point. "i just, uh, i really like you, and i don't want to m
    ess it up."
    he admitted, gaze meeting miles' own now-familiar eyes.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FayrinPhoenix » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:21 pm

XXXXXXXXx Danni Leila Jones seventeen (junior) - ♀ - homosexual - artist
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: Brynna
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXcrush: open
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXlocation: courtyard
X
XXXX
    "You know what they say... Practice makes perfect." She smiled at Brynna, and then looked forward in thought. Danni mainly focused on realistic animals; but also doodled cartoons every now and then. "I normally draw animals.. Would you.. Like to see..?" Danni asked and took a glance at her sketchbook. The girl never really showed anyone what she drew besides her Aunt.. Mainly because she just didn't have anyone to show it to. Danni was able to do a few other things like writing and such, but she devoted a majority of her time on improving on her art skills.
FayrinPhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me