Blackthorn's Boarding House For Wayward Kids - O&A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Blackthorn's Boarding House For Wayward Kids - Open Agai

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:57 pm

Shawn Robin | 17 | Tagging: Milo, Dexter, Abigail | Location: Boathouse

Shawn stepped out of the water. Anxiety flooded through him, leaving his stomach churning and his kind swarming with thoughts. However, he forced it away. He’d seen the two disappear somewhere this way, and finally became upon the boathouse. Looking around, he realized there wasn’t many other places they could be, so tentatively, Shawn tried the door, pushing it open.

"Hey Abigail? It’s Shawn. Are you in here?" The boy asked. It was dark in the boathouse compared to the bright, blinding sunlight of the outside, so he had to stand there for a second to let his eyes adjust to the change.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Milo 62

Postby nikbowie » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:22 pm

Milo Rogers

16 Year Old, Male, Location: Boathouse, Tagging: Shawn, Abigail, Dexter

Milo's eyes widened as Shawn made his way towards the shore. "Y-yeah." His nerves set in, but he followed after the boy quickly, shaking the water out of his hair and eyes. He glanced around the beach, not noticing Abigail nor Dexter, but Shawn was briskly walking towards a shack that Milo could only assume to be a boat house or shed. He jogged to catch up to Shawn, wanting to say something about how this maybe didn't seem like such a good idea anymore. But he swallowed the thought and hurried on, growing closer and closer to the ramshackled building. "Shawn I-" His anxiety soared. But the other boy was already upon the door, calling out to Abigail and Dexter. He took a tentative step into the darkness of the door way, following Shawn blindly in. "H-hello?"
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:59 am

(Mobile post-sorry!)

With her hands wrapped carefully around Dexter’s wrist, she could feel his body temperature rise ever so slightly.... or maybe her hands were just cold. Either way she could tell she made an impact on him. Feeling sympathy for him and not wanting to make him anymore uncomfortable, she was about to back down, but the boy insisted on lying to her. She rolled her eyes at his comments and sighed in annoyance. “Dexter please....”she whined. Moving one hand from his wrist, she her fingers up his arm before taking his other hand. She propped herself up on one shoulder so that she could be on eye level with him. Tilting her head to one side she asked gently, “ I know your lying to me and I do not want ruin our friendship. You’re the only one I got, and if you talk to to me and—-“ she stopped interrupted by the creaking of the boathouse door swinging open. The bright light of the outdoors bursting through the opening causing abbys bright blue eyes to squint in discomfort. However, to her surprise, a familiar voice followed the creaking. It was Shawn! Why- how? She was shocked. She had not though that they had noticed her. Looking back at Dexter and how close they were, Abby quickly pulled away. She sat up fully and gazed up at the two boys standing in the doorway before starting, “uh, yeah... Shawn, Hi” she stammered, taken off guard. “Why do you want?” She asked shakily, very uncertain on what to do or say. She was taken by surprise, and out of her comfort zone.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:06 am

Shawn Robin | 17 | Tagging: Milo, Dexter, Abigail | Location: Boathouse

Shawn stepped inside and gestured for Milo to follow. He hadn’t missed the squint, so maybe it would be best to NOT all of a sudden let the wrath of the bright sun into the tiny boathouse. "We saw you come out earlier, got a bit worried and confused. You were like... glaring at us or something? Or maybe not at us, but SOMETHING upset you. I wanted to come check up on you. Seeing you all upset when all you’ve been is nice to us...made me worried about you," he explained.

How else can I really put it? She’s one of the first girls who was actually ever nice to me, and then she looked upset... He'd considered that about a dozen times in the few minutes it had taken them to decide whether or not to give her her space or to check up on her. "I just...it started bugging me that I didn’t know. Are you doing okay?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Milo 63

Postby nikbowie » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:30 am

Milo Rogers

16 Year Old, Male, Location: Boathouse, Tagging: Shawn, Abigail, Dexter

Milo cocked his head as he watched Abigail step away quickly... perhaps he hadn't imagined the kiss on the beach? In that case... Oh god, what have we interrupted? He thought worriedly, his fears furthered when Abigail responded with an annoyed "What are you doing here?" Milo was thankful as Shawn to the initiative to speak, trying to shift further behind Shawn's back and avoid the gaze of the others. He nodded, adding a simple "Yeah, you looked mad. Are you okay, or... did we do something?" He cringed, hoping his response didn't sound as awkward as it felt.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:46 pm

- Tagged: Open ; Location: Main house to trail towards the lake -

The taxi break squealed as the car came to a stop in front of a very large oak cabin. Chris rested his elbow on the car window which held his cheek. He let out a long and slow exhale of disappointment before turning his attention to the cabbie. " You're gonna make me get out right?" he asked with a half smile knowing that he did not have a choice.

The cabbie nodded and motioned for him to get on with it with a flick of his head.

Chris rolled his eyes and sighed once more. He stepped out of the cab, pulling his one bag that he had brought with him out along with him. His ripped jeans allowed the cool mountain breeze to caress his legs down to his dark green high tops. Adjusting his tan flat cap, he made his way up towards the house. The smell of the grill filling his nostrils. He knew he was very late, but it was not his fault.... his flight was beyond super late.

Chris knocked on the front door. No answer... He knocked again this time adding in a " hello??"... no answer again. With a shrug of his shoulders, Chris open the door and forced his way into the cabin. Where was everyone? he thought, his face twisted in confusion. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad... not even the counselors were in sight... he thought as he curiously showed himself around. Wandering down the hall, he made his way into what he believed to be the girls rooms. The rooms reeked of perfume and girly luggage scattered across the beds and on the floor. Turning himself around, Chris was startled when an old and mean bat showed up behind him.

"What do you think you are doing young man?!" the woman screeched at him with a scowl across her wrinkled face.
Chris could not help but to laugh in amusement. " I was sent here... who are you?" he dared to ask to the woman's displeasure.
" How dare you!" she corrected him. Taking him by the wrist, she marched him towards the boys rooms. "Name... now!" she demanded as she forced him into the room.

Chris' face twisted in frustration with the lady. His free hand, caressing his wrist she had forcibly grabbed. " Chris. Chris Davenport. Can I ask you the same thing?!" he shouted at her, at this point angry.
"I am Ms. Potts. I run this place and you will treat me with respect. Now. Where are the others?" she demanded, having noticed that the cabin sat far too quiet for far too long. Besides it was time for the first group activity.
" Even if I did know... I wouldn't tell you!" he shouted back at her, not about to give her an ounce of respect as she was a rude old lady.

Ms. Potts shook her head before looking the young boy up and down. " You've just earned yourself lunch clean up duty. Set your stuff down now and meet me in the dining room. You have five minutes." she threatened before walking away.
Chris stuck his tongue out at her as she turned and walked away. There was no way he was going to clean up other people lunches. He was going to explore this place. Throwing his bag quickly on an empty bed, Chris quietly shut the door to the boys room, careful not to even let the door latch sound. He then tip toed over towards the window that rested against the bottom bunk bed. Peering out, the coast seemed clear, so he slide it open and crawled out.

Once outside again, he noticed a very sad looking boy sitting outside on the back porch. Poor man... he though but quickly payed him no attention as he needed to get away! Chris sprinted as fast as he could down towards the woods. The wind flowing through his dark brown hair. A devilish smile grew upon his cheeks as adrenalin pumped through his body. Finding himself on a wooded path he made it about half way down before stopping by a large boulder. This looked like a good place to stop for now.....
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marybelle » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:07 am

Jasmine Dunnaway
15 | Tagging: Evangeline, Ratatoskr | Lake to building
"Ok then. I'll just go find her. I don't want her to be left behind." Jasmine said cheerfully as she put her cover up on. Jasmine was about to head to the girl dorms when she saw Evangeline with some guy? "Hey Eva! We'd thought you disappeared!" Jasmine exclaimed as she reach her, "We didn't want to leave you! Who's your new friend?" she asked looking at the boy standing next to Eva.

Willow Dunnaway
15 | Tagging: Karter | Lake
Willow watched as her sister walked away. 'Great the person who keeps me in check just walked away.' Willow thought sulkily, 'Well I supposed I should just talk until Jazz comes back.' "Ummm... What do you want to talk about?" Willow asked, "Because I have no idea."
marybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:45 am

Karter Zael | 16 | Tagging: Willow | Location: Lake

Karter watched as Jasmine disappeared. Okay then? He turned back in the meantime to face Willow instead. She looked more than a little put-off by her sister's disappearance. "Hey, it’s okay," he promised, trying for a reassuring smile, although he was fully aware reassuring people had never been his strong suit. "She'll be back, she’s probably just explorin', new place and all," he pointed out.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[evangeline | 13] [dexter | 16]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:55 am

xxxxEVANGELINE SUMMERS
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: sixteen | gender: female | sexuality: asexual panromantic
    xxxxlocation: common room | mentions: christofer | tags: jasmine

xxxxhaving been stood in the common room speaking with ratatoskr, evangeline looked up suddenly when there was a knocking at the front door. what could that be? she wondered, looking over her shoulder toward the door. the knocking stopped and the door swung open and inside stepped a young man with some bags. was this guy just arriving? he was extremely late. earlier eva had seen how some other kids got chewed out by ms. potts for being late, not that it was of their own accord anyway. so evangeline wondered how ms. potts would react to this boy being hours late. quietly, she saw as he wandered away toward the dorm rooms, leaving her sight. i wonder who he is and why he's only now here, she thought to herself, wanting to go say hello and welcome him to the boarding house. suddenly, in a rage, ms. potts came bursting from a nearby room. like a charging bull she made a b-line for where the boy had gone, clearly unhappy with whatever was going on. eyes wide evangeline took a step back. oh no- she softly said as yelling erupted from the nearby rooms. a screaming match ensued between the shrill ms. potts and the new boy, causing the once silent house to explode with noise. wincing as the boy spoke back to the mean beast that was ms. potts, evangeline was surprised to hear the old woman dishing out punishments. was she allowed to do that? apparently so. in a flurry the woman came marching away from the dorm rooms, her face beet red with anger. without a glance at eva, the woman disappeared into the kitchen to wait for the new guy and his impromptu indentured servitude.

xxxxmaybe we should check on him, evangeline stated, about to head off toward the boys dorms. walking into the foyer evangeline was startled by the front door opening and a familiar voice sounding. turning around she saw jasmine walking into the house. softly smiling at jasmine, evangeline gave a wave of her hand. oh, it's alright! i'm not a very good swimmer anyway, she joked, looking back at ratatoskr as he was asked about. oh, this is ratatoskr! he was gonna come to the lake with us, but i guess we're too late huh? she introduced, stepping toward jasmine. hey, some new guy just came in and he got chewed out by ms. potts. i was gonna go see how he was doing, do you want to come with me? she asked a little hopeful. this guy needed to be shown that there were some kind faces at the boarding house.

xxxxDEXTER BLACK
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: seventeen | gender: male | sexuality: demi-pansexual
    xxxxlocation: boathouse | mentions: none | tags: abigail, shawn, milo

xxxxkneeling by abigail's side, dexter could feel his heart beating in his chest, as if it were trying to tell him something. the message his heart was trying to convey didn't make any sense to the boy, so he did his best to ignore the rhythmic thumping. meanwhile, dexter's stoic face was dusted pink as abigail slid her hand up his arm and she propped herself up to look him in the eyes. this girls seems to be able to read me just as well as i would anyone else. that, or i must be losing my mysterious ways! he thought to himself as abigail stated that she knew he was lying to her about how he was feeling. what would it take to make her back down from the subject? suddenly, the door creaked and sunlight filtered into the dark boathouse. his back had been turned to the door, so the sudden light didn't bother him much, however he was able to make out two shadows just before the door closed again. with abigail pulling away from him, clearly startled by the appearance of shawn and milo, dexter simply rose from the ground, dusting his trench coat off as it had accumulated dirt and the likes from resting on the ground. turning to face the two boys dexter gazed at them, trying to calculate what they may have seen, or not seen. hello boys, how was your swim? he asked innocently as if nothing had been going on between him and abigail. quietly, he listened as shawn explained that they had been worried about abigail. how? didn't shawn and abigail just meet? how could a bond form in just the few hours a person has known another? dexter didn't understand at all how actual feelings and relationships formed. having spent most of his life simply acting and playing a part to appeal to people, he was utterly lost when it came to making friends. turning his gaze over to abigail, dexter awaited her reply to shawn. really, she was the center focus of everyones attention at this point.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blackthorn's Boarding House For Wayward Kids - O&A

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:54 am

- Tagged: Dexter, Shawn, Milo ; Location: Boathouse/Lake -

Abby watched as Dexter rose. Ugh...So close... she thought to herself, honestly at this point annoyed that Milo and Shawn had decided now to pay attention to her. She would now have to start from the beginning with her trench coat friend at a later time. For now, her attention focused Shawn who started stammering before her. As she listened to him, she stood gracefully, dusting off her white cover-up as well. Deciding the boathouse suddenly became very hot, she proceeded to tie her long, thick black hair up into a messy bun. Her gaze flicking up to meet Shawn's directly. Her eyes narrowed in annoyance with him, no matter how attractive he was. "Shawn... look." she started, not about to divulge that she had become jealous of Karma. "It's nothing really. I mean, yeah, you promised me that you would meet up at the lake, and then you didn't. It's sweet you claim to be worried about me, but please, you already lied to me once, don't lie to me again." she scoffed, brushing past him and out of the boat house, shoulder checking him as she did so, in belief that he was putting on an act for her. Nothing seemed genuine about his concern, why would it be anyways? she thought. Outside, the sun warmed her porcelain skin and she stopped, gazing out over the water with her arms folded neatly over her waist, waiting for a response from the boys.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me