Family RP Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family RP Accepting

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:01 am

Violet took the help and stepped into the window and carefully stepped down into the hallway. "Thanks," She said smiling then took a moment to think about the question he had asked, "I don't know... I don't really understand anything that goes on in this house," She said, rolling her eyes a bit. She waited for him to get into window.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:02 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad sat on the porch of his fathers house, he just sat there, not doing anything. He watched the people walk past the house. The cool breeze blew in between his black hair and his blue eyes shone in the light. He tucked his knees into his chest and wrapped his arms around them as he rocked back and forth gently, humming a little song his father used to sing when he was a young boy.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:04 am

Jaxson went to vault over the window, he had just about cleared it perfectly when his shirt caught on a nail, he fell on his face painfully and groaned loudly. He stood back up shaking off, he looked at his rips My Chemical Romance shirt and frowned heavily. He took off his shirt and tossed it in the nearest garbage can. He cracked his neck and looked at his sister, "I know what you mean." he chudkled.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:06 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad saw his brother jump the window, he also saw him take his shirt off. Chad playfully rolled his eyes at him, Jaxson was the charmer, always flirting with the gals. He got up, dusting his baggy jeans as he walked over to his brother and sister "Hey guys" He said casually, sticking his hands in his pockets.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:10 am

Jaxson looked at him and smiled, "Hey." he said and ran his fingers through his hair with a soft smile. Jaxson looked at Violet, "Next time... please tell me before you just get up and leave." Jaxson patted his sister's back casually and smiled at her then looked at his brother again he mock punched him, something he di often. Jaxson flexed for a moment as he strethed and his 6 pack rippled.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:13 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad placed one hand on the window sill, he put all his weigh ton his arm as he hopped into the house. He then leaned on the wall of the hall way and looked at both Jaxson and Violet. He then slowly looked down at his black and white vans boredly "So..." He began, his voice soon trailing off.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:16 am

Violet looked down on him when he fell to the floor, "Are you okay?" She asked as he stood up, then lookedd to Chad, "Hey Chad" She said smiling "Wazzup?" She said casually looking from brother to brother. This was more action than her usual day. She really needed to get a life.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 am

Jaxson went to answer when his phone rang, "Thats dad..." Jaxson said and answered his phone putting it on speaker. He heard the woosh of traffic from an open window that soon faded as if his father was rolling up his car window, the man competly turned off the radio and gave a rough grunt as if to clear his voice.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:21 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad spun around as he saw his father pull up the drive in his black Range Rover. He walked to the front door of the house and opened it for him. He leaned on the frame of the door, watching his father "What's up old man?" He asked teasingly with a smirk.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:25 am

Mr. Finkle chuckled and ruffled Chad's hair, "Here to save you kids from your mother for the weekend... get your sibings ready your the oldest." He walked into the main room and started to talk to his ex-wife about taking the kids, as usual she demanded a check and as usual he wrote her one and handed it to her. He turned his head to see Jaxson enter the room carrying his bags. Jaxson nodded to his father and walked outside tossing his bag in his car. Jaxson didn't leave the house when he was under his mothers eyes if he didn't have to, but now he was with his father. Jaxson got in his truck and looked at Chad, "You want to come with me to the Jones party?" he asked.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me