♂ + ♀ = ? {ֆɛʍɨ-ʟɨȶ} 4/5 Moms && 4/5 Dads

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♂ + ♀ = ? {ֆɛʍɨ-ʟɨȶ} 3/5 Moms && 3/5 Dads

Postby Sannyasi » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:15 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
♀ Hope ♀

|| The Basics ||

Full Name: Hope, Willow, Andrews
Nickname(s): Hope

|| Physical ||

Hair: Blonde on top, brown underneath mixed in with some light pink.
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 103 lbs
Clothing Style: Hope is a girly-girl mixed in with a tomboy. She likes to wear pink, and bright colors. Other times, she really likes to wear something very tomboy. In her girly-girl mood, she will usually wear; A pink tank-top and a skirt, or shorts maybe jeans. When she is in her tomboy mood, she will wear practically anything she will find, and not care about what she is wearing. It all depends on her mood.

|| In Depth ||

History: Her eninging souds sappy, it honestly does. But she doesnt go for a sob story. She doesnt tell anyone to begin with- but theres no one to trust.

Lets put it this way:
Listing these facts
Her dad died when she was young, like before she was born- almost 2 months pregnant kind of age. Her mom was devastated, and considered an abortion, but she couldnt bring herself to do it. I mean her parents were only teen agers- like 16. So, her mom went off, found some guy and settled there. When she had Hope things didnt go as planned. See, her `dad` never found a reason to care for her. But as the years dragged on her mom knew that Hope needed a better lifestyle then getting abused every day.
Hope on the other hand was just coming off the brink of trust, trsuting anyone infact. She was only 7 when her mother left- only then did she know who to trust. She couldnt even trust her own mom. It was simple, she left one day to school with her mother smoking at the door, come home with no mom and a letter with a few crumpled undereds in it. Well Hope`s stepdad never cared about her, so when her mother left when she was 11, he simply said to take care of herself. He wasnt doing anything about it. She later learned the drill that whenever a chick looked like she dropped from the strip club came by with her stepdad, it was her cue to leave.

On day- Hope was sick of it, she left home. Never looked back. Here she is now, strong and ready for a reason to go for it. Because so far she doesnt have any
Personality: We can start with bits or peices, or we cant start with something that gets us somewhere. Hope`s, in a word, diffrent. Shes unlike other girls, heres how. Hope is brave, independat, loyal, trustworthy, carefree and a little spastic. Shes truthful, always holds her word. Shes tough, never cries. She can be brave, and outgoing. She never takes the easy way out of things. Shes sensible, and can get hit pretty hard by a comeback. Hope can fight for herself, shes got an arm, an attitude and a reason to have to fight. Shes willing, deep in thought most of the time, and is always thinking out of the box. Shes smart, strategic- planning ahead and seeing things most dont is her keen sense. She has a heart, dont get me wrong but there were a few heart breakers so she keeps it secluded. She also is very protective, mess with her and you`l be walking out with a black eye. Shes quiet, but isnt afraid to speak her mind.

Now I know what your coming at, shes probably some member in a gang or a souless killer. You`ve got it wrong. Behind the girl with the atttidue lies a determined, caring, sweet and kind girl. She cares for others, always has. She doesnt like seeing others hurt (physically and emotonally), shes always protective for the one she cares for. She never gives up

In her book people dont get, which is true. People look past the girl wit a life and go for her `look` which isnt diffrent from most teens. In other words, they judge a girl they have never known. She has, truth be told, a heart worth finding and a friendship worth keeping
Likes: Softball, Volleyball, sports, outdoors, gardening, shopping, hanging out with friends, working out, going to the movies and animals
Dislikes: Beer, smoking, drunk people, insects and goths

|| Family ||

Crush: Arthur
Bf/Gf: None
Kid(s): None, but she is pregnant. She doesn't know it yet!

|| Other||

Username: Secretariat
User Nickname: Secret
Other: Nope!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
♂ Chad ♂

|| The Basics ||

Full Name: Chad, Dillon, Andrews
Nickname(s): Chad

|| Physical ||

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Height: 1 foot 8 inches
Weight: 15 lbs
Clothing Style: Really anything!

|| In Depth ||

Personality:Chad is a very good boy. He is very playful, and sometimes loud. He usually never does the same thing for awhile, unless it is something different. When he is in his bad mood, he will yell scream and kick for a very long time. Well, a little less than 20 minutes. When Chad is in his good mood, he will practically do anything someone tells him to do. Also, Chad is very much like his mom. Different. He is very intelligent, yet he doesn't know how to show it. Chad can become a really big flirt to other ladies.(: {Mostly at the park and stuff}
Dislikes: TV, computers, loud noises

|| Family ||

Mommy: Hope
Daddy: Unknown
Sibling(s): None

|| Other||

Username: Secretariat
User Nickname: Secret
Other: Nope
Last edited by Sannyasi on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
★ ★ ★ ★
"Treat everyone with politeness,
★ ★ ★ ★
even those who are rude to you -
★ ★ ★ ★
not because they are nice, but because you are. "
★ ★ ★ ★
~Author Unknown
★ ★ ★ ★

Art? I think so! I need some help with ideas on what to draw... Brain fart? I think yes.
AKA Sannyasi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Sannyasi on Wed Oct 19, 3004 4:40 pm, edited 7938593 times total.
Sannyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:42 pm

((the whole point is that they already have kids :3))
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sannyasi » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 pm

<3TheBeatles&Stuffs wrote:((the whole point is that they already have kids :3))

{Okay. Sorry, I will make one then(:}
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
~Author Unknown
★ ★ ★ ★

Art? I think so! I need some help with ideas on what to draw... Brain fart? I think yes.
AKA Sannyasi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Sannyasi on Wed Oct 19, 3004 4:40 pm, edited 7938593 times total.
Sannyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:47 pm

((you don't have to make a kid necessarily, but she just has to be the mother of one))
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sannyasi » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:52 pm

{I fixed it, I think it looks better anyways!}
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
~Author Unknown
★ ★ ★ ★

AKA Sannyasi

Sannyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:53 pm

((um.. sorry... but his persnality makes no sense... he's 4 months old.))
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sannyasi » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:58 pm

{Sorry wrong personality! I usually copy them from my previous people, must have copied wrong one. Fix it again!}
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
~Author Unknown
★ ★ ★ ★

AKA Sannyasi

Sannyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sannyasi » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:07 pm

{Sorry if I don't have a big personality for him. I don't really know what to do with someone that young}
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
~Author Unknown
★ ★ ★ ★

AKA Sannyasi

Sannyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:08 pm

((Accepted :3 && yeah, i expected the babies forms to be shorter))
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sannyasi » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:09 pm

<3TheBeatles&Stuffs wrote:((Accepted :3 && yeah, i expected the babies forms to be shorter))

{Okay! When do we start??}
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★
~Author Unknown
★ ★ ★ ★

AKA Sannyasi

Sannyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me