F.R.I.E.N.D.S *Not Accepting*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S *Not Accepting*

Postby aberdeen » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:15 am

Quinn had already dropped his bags and boxes of stuff off in the apartment, it was really nice compared to were he used to live. He hoped he would be able to make enought to pay the rent; even sharing the apartment it would be hard for his unemployed self to scape up enough money. Quinn pust his worried thoughts away and decided to go across the hall and see if anyone was their yet. Living so close to his best friend was just another bonus. He really needed them now with life becoming more difficult latly; plus they were always alot of fun. Quinn walked across the hallway not bothering to lock the door of his own apartment. He knocked once before just walking in uninvited. He noticed Lottie looking around wide eyed. "Hey Lottie." he said as he ploped down on the couch a slight grin on his face. "Nice place isn't it?"
aberdeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BalletBabeEmie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:19 am

Lottie grinned "yeah!" she sat down next to him "what's your like?" she asked leaning an arm on his shoulder. Her short skirt, high heels and baggy top showed nearly all of her personality. Her eyes blinking madly as if she had dust in her eyes or something like that.
Yes I'm ginger...
Unicorns run faster in the purple dimension
Image GIFSoup
BalletBabeEmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toilet paper » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:24 am

[Where is everyone]]
ImageImageImageImage
Haise, bby, i wuv chuu~
Stories | Tumblr | DeviantART

" oh my god we are never going to stop messing with each other are we "
toilet paper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aberdeen » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:36 am

[[Lottie and Quinn are in the girls apartment. Everyone is just getting settled in I guess.]]

"Pretty nice, I'm definatly not going to complain." he replied truthfully. Quinn didn't mind how close she was, and he was usedto her fasion choices. Quinn himself was dressed in some fitting bootcut jeands a baggy black Three Days Grace band tee and his wirn gray converse. Nothing fancy about him. He brushed his blonde bangs out of his gray blue eyes. "So whatca got planned for today?"
aberdeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BalletBabeEmie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:40 am

Lottie shrugged "I have no idea" she giggled clicking her fingers and shivering at herself "I should really stop doing that" she rolled sheeted at herself and ran a hand through her hair moving it out of her face and smiling.
Yes I'm ginger...
Image GIFSoup
BalletBabeEmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aberdeen » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:54 am

"Ya, me neither." Quinn replied with a sheug. He grinned alittle at Lottie. Befire glancing out the windiw. It was a nice enough day out, maybe he would go out. Normally he wouldhave spent it with his boyfriend but that relationship was most definatly over; maybe he would stick to girls for awhile. He looked back to his friend and keaned back in the couch more making himself more at home; figuring he woukd spend more of his tile here than at the other apartment anyway. He wasn't sure what else to say so he just checked his phone. Zero messages he wasn't exepcting anything anyway. He waited for Lottie to say somthing,
aberdeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BalletBabeEmie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:59 am

Lottie thought about it "might go to the club tonight, get drunk" she shrugged "wanna come?" she asked looking at her nails and frowning at how horrible they were at the moment, with the red nail polish falling off and looking all patchy. She sighed not bothering to do anything about it but just hide them in fists and sat on them.
Yes I'm ginger...
Image GIFSoup
BalletBabeEmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aberdeen » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:06 am

The metion of a club sure got Quinn's attention. He should be oit looking for a job or somthing of the likes but Lottie's plan was way better. He nodded "I'm up for that, have I ever truned down a chance to get drunk with you." he said a teasing note in his voice. Quinn had also caught a glimpse of her patchy nails, "But do us all a favour and fix your nails before we go anywhere." Quinn joked knowing she was probaley feeling a tad self consious about them. But he honestly didn't care. Quinn just liked getting on peoples nerves
aberdeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimoon » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:06 am

Bob waled in the building, then frowned. he opened the door and dumped his bags on the new room.

"The horse is our melody.
Crafted by lights, woven by gods.
They are power with which we bind ourselves.
Fluid as water, as unharnessed as flame.
Contradiction of our own nature, preserved in primal fury.
"
marimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BalletBabeEmie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:13 am

Lottie rolled her eyes "well if you want to sort out my nails you can do my toes" she grinned getting up and throwing him some nail polish remover and nail polish "you asked for it" she teased sitting back down and starting to do her nails and putting her feet up on his lap.
Yes I'm ginger...
Image GIFSoup
BalletBabeEmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me