Three Oaks Ranch Academy(horse/rider rp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Three Oaks Ranch Academy(horse/rider rp)

Postby Seeley » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:01 pm

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Maicheal || Location: Barn ||

When he mentioned another person, she raised an eyebrow slightly and glanced to see another person had indeed walked into the barn. ”Sure. I don’t see why not.” she said with a shrug of her shoulders. It didn’t bother her much at all, since Natasha didn’t mind showing people around. It was something that she didn’t mind helping with. Plus it wasn’t a long walk up to the cabins.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:12 pm

[Wild Dog: XD cool]

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- crush: maybe Natasha- bf/gf: open- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: Natasha, Jessikka

The six foot black haired male kept blue eyes focused on the girl. He combed through his neck length hair. He then glanced to the dog, as she stood beside him now. He nodded and said “Okay,” then trotted off to the barn to tell the girl. He soon returned with the girl. He hummed and stood by to let her introduce herself to Natasha.

Daylight Hours Dey- Lippizaner mare- 4 y- Dressage- Rider: Mike- crush: open, bi- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: horses

The pretty white mare stood at fifteen point two hands. She swished her tail as she was now just stood there. Chocolate eyes blinked and she huffed.

Jessikka Robbins or Jess- f- 24- crush: open, bi- bf/gf: open- horse: Kyu- Shepadoodle service dog Kuroyuki- Tags: Mike, Natasha

The why but sweet, animal loving shirt girl hummed a bit. She shook out red curls a bit, curls that went to her shoulders. The bee phobic girl hummed as she put the horse away. Her service dog, Black Snow or Kuroyuki, was by her side. She listened as a guy came up and talked to her. She went with him, and said “My name is Jessikka, Kyu is my horse.”

(to Natasha)

Kyu- gelding- 6 y- APH mix- Trail horse- rider: Jess- crush: open for males- mate: open for males- has to adopt-

The sixteen hand high gelding squealed and flicked his tail. He shook out his black and white mane a couple times. The white patched gelding then stood in the stall. The white star on his black face stood out against the black of course.

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; open- bf/gf: open- horse: Aimer- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: everyone

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and looked around. She shook out her dark hair, which went to mid back. She was wearing a galaxy t shirt, and some shorts. She hummed as she drove the 2012 Impala with her dad following behind. He had a truck, so the trailer was always attached to that. Love was in the back of her car, happy as can be. They soon got there, and she got the dog and horse out. She headed for the barn as well, seeing others in there.

Aimer- North American Spotted Draft gelding- 6 y- open for males- open for males- has to adopt- carting- Rider: Beia- Tags: everyone

The sixteen point two hand high gelding squealed and kicked. He let out a breath when the truck and car both finally stopped. He snorted, shaking his mane and flicking his tail. Chocolate brown eyes watched for his girl, as the door came down. The black head and eared white horse snorted. His black back and rump patch stood out against the white.

Junn- m- 26- crush: open for boys- bf/gf: open for boys- Cat Chennel- horse: Cara- Tags: X

The five foot eight and brown eyed male hummed. He combed through short and neat black hair. He was wearing a pair of shorts, and blue shirt with it. He drove the Toyota with the cat in her carrier, his mother following with the trailer.

Cara- Mini horse filly- 2 y- open- too young for mate I think- too young for foals yet- carting- human: Junn- Tags: X

The very small black filly was sleeping in the very small trailer. The white socks and blaze stood out against the black of the coat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:20 am

Ashton-Relationship: Open-Location: Barn-Taggs:Open

She walked over to her truck starting it. Driving it up to her cabin as she had a lot of stuff to unpack. Pulling up she threw it in park walking to the tailgate dropping it. Ashton grabbed her bags full of clothes and walked them inside. The cabin was beautiful and very spacious. She walked inside setting her bags on the table nearby. Going out to grab the other stuff in the truck. She carried in two totes full of blankets pictures and a few other things. Setting them on the floor, she ran back out and pulled her truck up next to the cabin so it was out of the way so others could get threw. Grabbing the keys out of the ignition and going back inside. She brought her clothes back to the bedroom and hung them up. Then went back out and grabbed the blankets also bringing them back to her room. She proceeded to make her bed and finished hanging up her pictures. She grabbed the last picture in the tote, her eyes tearing up slightly. It was a picture of her second older brother that was recently killed in a bullriding accident. She kissed the picture then set it on the night stand. All of her family are involved in the rodeo circuts. Her brothers are bull riders and bronc riders. While her and her sisters and mother are all barrel racers. She turned around and nodded. "Perfect." she said looking around. Ashton walked out to the kitchen and made a sandwich for herself and skipped out the door after her cleaned up as she was filthy from riding earlier. She walked back into the barn to spend some time with vermeer.

(May add a male character, but ill edit my forum and add him in there so its not interrupting the rp)
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:05 am

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Maicheal and Jessikka || Location: barn ||

”If you two would follow me, we will get started.” she said and began making her way to the cabins. Along the way she pointed out a few things along the way. The main house was further up the road behind the guesthouses. There were tons of training facilities scattered around, along with a practice race track across the road. She continued her way up to the guesthouse and soon beautiful large log cabins emerged into the clearing. “On the left is the woman’s cabin and on the right is the men’s cabin. There’s also a nice area where there’s a fire pit and a gazebo” she said, pointing to each of the things.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:36 am

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- crush: maybe Natasha- bf/gf: open- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: Natasha, Jessikka

The six foot black haired male kept blue eyes focused on the girl. He combed through his neck length hair. He then glanced to the dog, as she stood beside him now. He hummed as he and the dog then followed Natasha. He nodded along to everything she was saying, and paid attention. He hummed quietly as they then reached the cabins.

Daylight Hours Dey- Lippizaner mare- 4 y- Dressage- Rider: Mike- crush: open, bi- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: horses

The pretty white mare stood at fifteen point two hands. She swished her tail as she was now just stood there. Chocolate eyes blinked and she huffed.

Jessikka Robbins or Jess- f- 24- crush: open, bi- bf/gf: open- horse: Kyu- Shepadoodle service dog Kuroyuki- Tags: Mike, Natasha

The why but sweet, animal loving shirt girl hummed a bit. She shook out red curls a bit, curls that went to her shoulders. The bee phobic girl hummed as she followed as well. Her service dog, Black Snow or Kuroyuki, was by her side. She nodded as she also paid close attention to everything. “So it’s...one big cabin with separate rooms?” she asked.

Kyu- gelding- 6 y- APH mix- Trail horse- rider: Jess- crush: open for males- mate: open for males- has to adopt-

The sixteen hand high gelding squealed and flicked his tail. He shook out his black and white mane a couple times. The white patched gelding then stood in the stall. The white star on his black face stood out against the black of course.

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; open- bf/gf: open- horse: Aimer- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: everyone

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and looked around. She shook out her dark hair, which went to mid back. She was wearing a galaxy t shirt, and some shorts. She hummed as she drove the 2012 Impala with her dad following behind. He had a truck, so the trailer was always attached to that. Love was in the back of her car, happy as can be. They soon got there, and she got the dog and horse out. She headed for the barn as well, seeing others in there.

Aimer- North American Spotted Draft gelding- 6 y- open for males- open for males- has to adopt- carting- Rider: Beia- Tags: everyone

The sixteen point two hand high gelding squealed and kicked. He let out a breath when the truck and car both finally stopped. He snorted, shaking his mane and flicking his tail. Chocolate brown eyes watched for his girl, as the door came down. The black head and eared white horse snorted. His black back and rump patch stood out against the white.

Junn- m- 26- crush: open for boys- bf/gf: open for boys- Cat Chennel- horse: Cara- Tags: X

The five foot eight and brown eyed male hummed. He combed through short and neat black hair. He was wearing a pair of shorts, and blue shirt with it. He drove the Toyota with the cat in her carrier, his mother following with the trailer.

Cara- Mini horse filly- 2 y- open- too young for mate I think- too young for foals yet- carting- human: Junn- Tags: X

The very small black filly was sleeping in the very small trailer. The white socks and blaze stood out against the black of the coat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:50 am

I might join, but I have a question, may I make a wolf horse?
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮
I am Roleplayer!
Pm me if you want to do a 1x1.

I am a student so I won't be
on everyday.

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
• link • link • link • ©
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:28 pm

I don’t think that’s allowed, this is a realistic horse and human RP)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:47 am

(Unfortunately no. This is a realistic horse and human rp.)

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Maicheal and Jessikka || Location: Cabins ||

”Yep, just one big cabin with separate rooms. But the rooms are spacious and tons of room. You get to pick whichever room you want.” she said. The cabins were at least two stories high with a wrap around porch on the first floor and a balcony in the back on the second floor. The view is definitely something to see, especially when the sun comes up in the morning. “So feel free to make yourselves comfortable. I’m going to head into my room and change.” Natasha said and headed towards the cabin.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:21 am

The six foot black haired male kept blue eyes focused on the girl. He combed through his neck length hair. He then glanced to the dog, as she stood beside him now. He nodded as he said “Okay,” then watched her go in. He hummed as he went to get his car, and he drove it up to the cabin. He parked and got his stuff out and went into the boys cabin.

The why but sweet, animal loving shirt girl hummed a bit. She shook out red curls a bit, curls that went to her shoulders. The bee phobic girl hummed as she nodded as well. Her service dog, Black Snow or Kuroyuki, was by her side. She hummed as she went to get the Impala. She drove it up, parked, got her stuff and went to pick a room.

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and looked around. She shook out her dark hair, which went to mid back. She hummed as she drove the 2012 Impala with her dad following behind. Love was in the back of her car, happy as can be. They soon got there, and she got the dog and horse out. She headed for the barn as well, to put the horse away.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:08 am

|| Natasha || Female || Location: Her room || Tagged: Mike and Jess ||

The young woman walked into her room and went straight to her closet. Since she was going on a trail ride with Rusty, she wanted to make sure to wear something comfortable yet cute. Scanning through the clothes she had hung up, Natasha decided on a pair of jeans and a crop top. Being the typical southern girl she is, Natasha made sure to put on her boots and let her hair fall past her shoulders in waves. Once she finished up, she took a picture in the mirror of her outfit before walking out the door and out the cabin door. She stood on the porch and leaned against the railing a bit before sighing softly.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me