Rolling oaks ranch rp thread

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

what kind of storm if we do a storm happening

Poll ended at Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:08 am

thunder
50%
rain storm
13%
dry thunder
No votes
dust storm
No votes
wild fire
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: Rolling oaks ranch rp thread

Postby Sabrina723 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:19 am

Nettie | owners kid | Location: solis’s Cage | tags: Max

Suddenly Mordi the spider monkey ran over climbing on max. “Ok coming I know what he wants he probably wants me to socialize with the other students” she said making sure everything was locked up first she didn’t want anything to hurt Solis or him hurt anyone either.

She came out and laughed at her brother with Mordi on his head. “Come here crazy boy” she said referring to her brother. Then as Mordi stretched his hand to her he gripped it and she pulled as he jumped to her shoulders. “Let’s go meet some students you two” she smiled as she headed for the pastures in the front of the barn rather than the ones in the back.

Connor | returning student | barn | crush: Eventually Echo | tags: Echo

”Oh sorry lass did I wake you, sorry if I did” Connor said seeing the girl had woken up or at least he had thought she was asleep. “Thank you he is the horse I learned how to ride on” he smiled proudly at the gelding that nickered as if he knew they were talking about him.

He would reach up petting the horses Star marking that looked more like a white circle in the middle of his forehead. “Yes I am looking for his name plate but I don’t know which name they put on it, and if it’s the same as last winter” he said. “His full name is Eagle spirit. My seanmhair“ he paused for a minute when he said that “I think in this country they would call her grandma” he said. “She called him gale, but I always have called him Spirit” he said. “You can call him either one but I think Spirit would be on the name plate” he said.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:32 am

Alexander Hensley - Male - Teacher - 23 years - Horse: Alcibiades - Tagged;; Elijah

xxxAlex was a bit surprised by how many students there were. It definitely outweighed the teachers by quite a bit, but it wasn't anything that they couldn't handle. Classes would just be bigger. The young man waved a hand to Bardy in farewell as he headed off, and then heard a greeting called to him. He stepped back just a little - sometimes horses didn't like the dogs, though most were used to it, it was just a precaution - and he smiled at Elijah's know-hows about service animals. He really appreciated that he didn't really acknowledge the dog. "Hm, I think perhaps I have." He nodded to further down in the barn, several yards from where they currently stood. His own horse was near the end, Alca, and he could hear him snort. There was so much excitement going on in the barn! "Are you a new student?" Alex asked curiously as he took Dolbie's handle, the Golden bracing himself against the weight and preparing to guide.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:18 am

Echo Lynn Fosterº16ºbiºLocation: barnºtags: connor

"no you didnt wake me, i was just spending time with my girl since i've finished everything." Her smiled beamed "hmm. spirit..Oh! Yea i did see his stall, number 6 i think it was?" She stuck her hand out for spirit to sniff as she didnt want to startle him, or in case he bit she could move her hand away quicker. "Are you from scottland? Ive been a few times when i was little, its quite beautiful."
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabrina723 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:18 am

Connor | returning student | barn | crush: Eventually Echo | tags: Echo

He smiled glad he hadn't woken her and was even more greatful that she knew where spirits stall was. "Thanks" he said then he thought for a moment "If you want since your all done you could meet my other horses too i also have two siblings i have to help unload there horses" he said. Then he heard she seemed to pick up on his accent. "Actually I am from Texas, but yes for the first 6 years of my life i lived in scottland actually with my father and mother. But then when i turned six i started living with my grandma. Who lives in texus. Thats actually how i know about this school. I Attended there for a full year then transferred to here, when grandma died" he said. Suddenly trailing off realizing had it really been that long. As spirit let the girl pet him and in fact put his circle mark to her hand. Then the nudged Connor as if to check on him. Who then smiled and giggled. "Silly boy" he said then petted him.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:57 am

Echo Lynn Fosterº16ºbiºLocation: barnºtags: connor

Her smile became softer when spirit let her pet him. "ah, see i was born in Italy when my mother lived there for her job and we lived there for about 6 years, so Italian is my second language. But my mother was promoted and we moved to Canada, and i learned a bit of french there, and we lived there for about 5 or 6 years. My grandmother actually lives out here, so i moved in with her so that mother wouldn't have to feel bad about us moving a lot. For the past year i've been living about 10 mins from my grandmother. She told me about this school so that i could get an education while doing what i love." She blushed out of embarrassment "Ah sorry i'm rambling! I would love to meet your other horses, and i'd been glad to help your siblings"
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outlaw. » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:17 pm

Kiyoka "Kit" || form || 17 - she/her - lesbian || praticing in a field || tags: Red
She let Mystacor loose to relax on her own, laughing as she reaches down to pet the dogs. "No, I'm not afraid- I love dogs" She grinned. Kit follows Red, greeting both horses with a smile.
"Nice to know- they are both gorgeous horses! Its great that you still keep the retired horses around so they have a nice resting place for their elder years." She commented, still patting one of their noses in her palms.
outlaw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:27 pm

Deku_is_best_boi wrote:Echo Lynn Fosterº16ºbiºLocation: barnºtags: connor

Her smile became softer when spirit let her pet him. "ah, see i was born in Italy when my mother lived there for her job and we lived there for about 6 years, so Italian is my second language. But my mother was promoted and we moved to Canada, and i learned a bit of french there, and we lived there for about 5 or 6 years. My grandmother actually lives out here, so i moved in with her so that mother wouldn't have to feel bad about us moving a lot. For the past year i've been living about 10 mins from my grandmother. She told me about this school so that i could get an education while doing what i love." She blushed out of embarrassment "Ah sorry i'm rambling! I would love to meet your other horses, and i'd been glad to help your siblings"
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:55 pm

boop<3

Last bumped by Deku_is_best_boi on Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:55 pm.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓