Lakeside Equestrian *open* (:

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby summerxstars » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:01 am

octavia homestead|location: unloading area grazing her mare|tags:open

octavia continued to give the mare a complete bubble bath. after hosing her off she grinned proudly. she led her out and allowed her to graze in the grass by the unloading area in front of the barn. she watched all the new people happy to see something of this place again. she leaned against her mares shoulder. it would take less than ten minutes for her coat to soak up the sun and dry.then she could ride tango.
she took a deep breath playing with her mane. she then felt a finger run through her hair. she felt bits of mud and nearly gagged. she had forgotten how gross she looked. she had sudden regrets of her appearance being portrayed by new people. she went to the other side of her mare that shielded her from other people and braided bits of her mane to distract herself from being bored. she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. she grabbed it. it was her mom. she immediately hit decline without a second thought. she sighed and put her phone back. "you're a good girl angel," she whispered.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lakeside Equestrian *open* (:

Postby Starwalker123 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:05 pm

Jordan Foxhill,18 years old, Loon's Call (Loon), Over The Moon(Casper), and A Twisted Love Affair(Juliet), Show Jumping/ Equation, Tags: Open

Jordan steered the big black truck pulling the 4 horse living quarter into the drive of his new farm, his hands where tapping on the wheel it had been a long drive but this move was worth it. He had his horses with him, his senior bay mare, his playful gray gelding and the young pony. Most young adult males out grew ponies he was lucky in that he hadn't. The wide safe back of his pony friend made every ride a blessing. When he had brought the gelding he hadn't thought to keep him but now he couldn't imagine parting with him. He parked carefully where the other riders where unloading and keyed off his rig. He would park the truck after he unload his horses, than more into his cabin. Maybe he would hack his mare to help her loosen up while the boys got there run on. he got out of the truck and wandered towards the barn to figure out where his horses belonged.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:57 am

Kaylie Dunroven - English - Tags: Jordan

Kaylie said Hi to Star, who was bickering like crazy, and walked out of the barn. She saw another new person, and walked over. “ Hi! My names Kaylie! I don’t work here, but I can try to help you” she laughed a little, and looked past him at his trailer. “ I got here a couple hours ago, and I guess I now my way around the place.”
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:54 am

Jordan Foxhill,18 years old, Loon's Call (Loon), Over The Moon(Casper), and A Twisted Love Affair(Juliet), Show Jumping/ Equation, Tags: Open

"Hi, I'm Jordan, That would be great even if it was just extra hands on a lead rope.Not so easy to have three horses when you don't have that many hands. I was just looking to see where I could turn out my crew . I saw some pastures i'm sure that would be ok to use for a bit, the boys will come in a few hours and I can always move Juliet if I need too." the boy said as he study the girl.The new barn nerves where kicking in.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:34 am

Kaylie Dunroven - Female - Tags: Jordan

Kaylie nodded her head. " Sure! I can help! Are your horses Western or English?" She said, looking over at Jordans Trailer. She could hear nickering coming from the inside, and she turned back to Jordan. " I know how you feel. I got three horses also, and they are A PAIN to unload!" She said with a little laugh.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:07 am

Jordan Foxhill,18 years old, Loon's Call (Loon), Over The Moon(Casper), and A Twisted Love Affair(Juliet), Show Jumping/ Equation, Tags: Kaylie

"Awesome that would be great. English through Juliet is mostly retired." Jordan could here the mares nickers of greeting. "I haven't moved three that much this trip was out first long trip. Juliet doesn't normally go with us, " he said as he turned and headed for the trailer, "The little Guy hasn't really shown much so mostly its Casper and me. Casper has enough spunk for three horses through." Jordan opened the trailer door and there stood Loon. Bay and white wearing green leg warps, he was haltered in a soft green halter. "Loon's Call, Loon." he unhooked the lead and let the gelding look around, "If you want to take him and tie him to the trailer, you can pull his boots for me."
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:15 am

Kaylie Dunroven - Female - Tags: Jordan

Kaylie smiled. " Sure!" She grabbed the horses halter and lead him to the side of the trailer. She did a quick slip knot and started unwrapping the horses boots. She took the extra precaution, not to prick the horse's beautiful legs or get hair in the velcro. Once she was done with the front legs, she hung up the front ones to a hook on the trailer and moved to the hind legs, taking even more precaution she she wouldn't get kicked. Once she was done, she took all the boots back to Jordan. " Okay. Here you go " She said, handing him the wraps. " So what I know is that you will want to be in barn 1, and Your horse stalls are close to the arena." She said, pointing down the open doors to barn 1 that was lined with stalls. " If you want, I can help you with taking them to there stall."

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:51 am

Jordan Foxhill,18 years old, Loon's Call (Loon), Over The Moon(Casper), and A Twisted Love Affair(Juliet), Show Jumping/ Equation, Tags: Kaylie

Jordan stepped back up after passing off the pony. "Thanks." he stepped back and opened the divider, Casper let out a playfully nicker and lipped at his hair, "Casper, you big dork." the gray gelding huffed, he wore a similar hunter green set up too Loon. Once off the ramp Jordan tied the rope with a slip and a double and quickly dropped his hands undoing the warps quickly and checking for heat. he left the warps in a pile on the trailer tack room floor, he grabbed the bay mares soft purple rope, "I'll wash them and get them hanging to dry in a bit, " He said as he walked around where the girl was working on the pony. Jordan stepped into the trailer and was greeted by a loud nicker, and a brown nose being thrust into him, The mare rode loose she had earned that, a soft purple halter adored her face and she wore a light blanket he never risked her getting chilled and her legs where warped tight, he clipped he lead on and stepped her off the trailer, "I was thinking they would much rather be turned out, and Juliet could use a little stroll help her old muscles loosen up." Jordan looped her rope through the trailer rings and grabbed casper. "I saw pastures on the farm map and I think we could find them a spot to run, " with that Casper snorted
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:31 pm

wylie smith|tags: kaylie and jordan|location: unloading

wylie gave a one second to the man she had been talking to and ran over to kaylie. "thank you so much kaylie I appreciate it," she said with a small beam of excitement. "hey there! I'm wylie nice to meet you!" she said excitedly she was glad to meet new people and see all these people. "we probably talked on the phone where I sounded all professional but I swear I am as young in ways as you," she said smiling. she heard him mention something about pastures whenever she walked over. "oh and by the way feel absolutely free to turn out your horses there's plenty of room," she said with a soft smile.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:37 am

Kaylie Dunroven - English - Tags: Open

Kaylie smiled and nodded her head. She looked at the boy once more and walked inside the barn. She went to Star's stall and grabbed a curry comb from the box of brushes she left out earlier. She started to groom her, her hands going in long, circular motions. Once that was done she reached out of the stall and grabbed a small soft brush, where she quickly went over her. Kaylie stepped out of the stall and grabbed the box. She carried it over to the feed room and grabbed 3 blankets for her horses. She didn't check if it was going to be cold out tonight or not.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me