Messed Up (ACCEPTING)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Messed Up (ACCEPTING)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:28 pm

Ezekiel Novak | Location: Cafeteria | Tagged: Open
The bell rang... and Ezekiel waited until most of the rest of the class had left before he moved to leave as well, just so he wouldn't be caught up in the crowd of students that were bustling for lunch.
However, this did mean that by the time he did get to the cafeteria, many of the tables already had at least one or two people sat at them, and more students were steadily filing in for lunch.

Ezekiel hesitated, looking around, before he finally found somewhere that was empty. He didn't want to have to ask someone to sit with them. He wouldn't take too long to eat anyway, since he didn't have a lot to eat. He planned to go to the library later anyway, or maybe he'd go to the music room... that was something he was undecided on.

Sang Ngoc | Location: Cafeteria | Tagged: Open
Ngoc hummed to himself as he walked to the cafeteria. He was pretty friendly with most of the other students - at least, he hoped so - and so he wasn't too worried about having to find a place to sit, since he knew most would let him sit with them. He still walked quite quickly, though, admittedly liking the crowd of students, picking up on snippets of the conversations that were happening around him.

He got his lunch, then sat with a few students that were in the class before with him, who were talking about the scene made by Ashe and Ada in the classroom - who were divided in opinion as to whether it was ridiculous or brave or funny. Or a combination of the three. He wasn't too sure who he'd agree with just yet, but it was interesting to hear the points of view.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:17 am

Abigail

Abigail nodded, acknowledging her brothers comments, but something else caught her eye and therefore distracted her mind. She watched as a student walked over and sat at the usual empty table to the right of them. This seemed strange to her. Who was this kid? Why did she just now notice him? Another peculiar thing struck her. He had what appeared to be a very minimal lunch. Huh..wonder what his story is.... she thought. Looking back up at her brother who was munching away at his apple, juice running down his chin at the corners of his lips, she caught him mid bite, "Hey, do you know him? He seems sad like you, are you friends at all?" she asked inquisitively yet softly, careful to be sure the boy didn't over hear them.

Adam

Adam nearly choked on his apple as his naive sisters question bombarded his ears. Abby knew better, what is she getting at? he thought. With a hard swallow and a slight cough he answered with a furrowed brow, " Abs, first of all, fudge off. I'm not sad, I'm above the nonsense that is high school and this life. Second, I am here for two things you and because I have to. Otherwise you know I would be at work right now".

Abigail

Abby smirked at her brothers reaction. She knew full well what buttons to push to get her brother worked up. " Wellllll..." she trailed, " Lets get to know him then. I mean look at him.....remind you of anyone....." she hinted suggestively.

Adam

Adam looked over at the boy carefully, as to not draw attention to himself unlike his bold sister. Studying the boy over, he nodded. He did remind him of someone. Someone he knew long ago. His attitude quickly changed, " Yeah well Abs, you know hes gone now, so just drop it." he answered sternly as he took another bite of his food.

Abigail

Abby back peddled for a moment, knowing she took it just a little too far. She got up and walked over to the other side of the table and sat next to her brother. " I'm sorry to have upset you, but I think we should talk to him. Come on Adam... He looks sad." She whispered as she gave him her signature doe eyed glance. She watched as Adam caved and nodded in reluctance. Abby smiled and without another word walked over to the new boy sitting all alone.
" Hey" she said softly with a gentle smile, trying not to spook the boy. " Mind if ask you a question?" she asked, hoping he would say yes.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:27 am

Ezekiel Novak | Location: Cafeteria | Tagged: Abigail, Adam

He was rather lost in thought, not really paying much attention to what was happening around him. As a result, he didn't notice that the two people sat at the table nearby were even talking about him. He was still considering where he should go after he ate.
Ezekiel was about halfway finished with his food - not that it would have taken very long anyway - when a girl walked over to talk.

He glanced up, a little surprised, and a little suspicious. Was this a trick? Ezekiel glanced carefully around. No one else seemed to be watching them. "Sure..." he replied, though a little hesitant.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:57 pm

Abigail

Abby smiled, thrilled that the boy had said yes. Although it was hesitant, she was going to take it and run with it. "Do you wanna come sit with my brother and I? We saw you were sitting alone and thought that maybe you would like some company...You seem... Kinda like us." She asked rattled off rather quickly. She was surprised herself by how nervous and open she was. " Oh and my name is Abigail, but you can me Abby if you would like..." She chimed after a brief moment with a blush starting to grace her pale cheeks. After all, introductions should have been the first thing she said, and she was embarrassed that she had completely forgot and skipped over that important first step in communication.
Last edited by Toxicfang <3 on Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:38 am

He glanced towards the other table, where he presumed was the table that the girl and her brother were sitting at, then back towards the girl. "Kind of like... you?" Ezekiel asked, carefully, wondering what she meant. Because he was sat alone? He wasn't sure if he liked that comparison. However, he supposed it wouldn't hurt to sit with them, and besides, he was nearly finished anyway.

"Ezekiel." he introduced himself, after Abigail had said her name, making sure that he would commit it to memory - it would only be polite, after all.
Then, he stood up. "Alright. Thanks for the offer." Ezekiel said, having decided to accept the offer to sit with them.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:28 am

Abigail

"Ezekiel, I like that." She added with a smile as she guided the boy over to her brother although she was bit taken off guard herself by the boys question. A natural one sure, but she was not entirely sure how to answer him. She took the time to think as they walked and took a seat next to Adam. "Umm, yeah, you know, quiet and well, alone.." she stumbled her way through her word vomit, not entirely sure how to answer. What she really wanted to say, would have definitely scared the boy away and sent Adam into a full blown panic attack.

Adam

He took a deep breath as she watched the two approach him again. His leg bounced with fervor in a state of anxiety. Gosh he hated his sisters willingness to talk to strangers at time. As they sat down, Adam softly smiled at the new boy, trying to hide the panic that was coursing through him. Although, by his sisters lousy answer to the boy, he could tell she was just as nervous. Rolling his eyes, he chimed in, " What she means to say is, we could all use some company at times. Hi, my names Adam...".
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:42 am

He wasn't entirely sure how to reply to the compliment over his name. After all, he hadn't chosen it. He decided to keep quiet about it instead, not really thinking it would need a response.
But about his question, and the reply he got... well, that was more curious.

"Not everyone who is alone is lonely." Ezekiel said, his tone steady and calm. Having approached the table now, and sitting down, Ezekiel took a few moments to just silently observe the siblings. He noted how they appeared to be nervous about something - possibly even anxious. Was it his presence? Or were they thinking of something that they wouldn't tell him? He would have to draw conclusions later.
"Ezekiel." he introduced himself again, when the boy, Adam, had also introduced himself. It was only polite, of course.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:17 pm

Abigail

Abigail pondered the idea Ezekiel had presented. Not everyone who is alone is lonely.... she thought. While she could understand what he meant to a limited extent, as her brother would probably agree with this notion, she had to disagree personally. She couldn't imagine being alone all the time. "Well.." she chimed in response, " While that may be true, its always nice to have a little company from time to time." She added hoping that she hadn't been to forward with the boy. Abigail took a sip of her water and tucked a small strand of her long raven hair back behind her ear before asking, "So, why don't we get to know each other a little better? Adam and I had Ms. H last period and we have Art next. You?".
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:52 pm

He turned towards Abigail when she spoke, and shrugged a little. "Maybe. But I'm always more comfortable in the background." Ezekiel replied. Besides, he thought, he had his own family to help keep him company when he went home. Being in the background, just quietly observing, was more comfortable for him... safer.
He did tense a little at the suggestion that they got to know each other better - he didn't really want to talk about himself or anything like that. However, he was more relieved to hear it seemed to just be about their classes.
"Oh, I had Ms. Hayden just now as well." Ezekiel replied. "I don't think I saw you in there, though, Adam." he added, before continuing, "I, too, have art, next, and then chemistry after that."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeyondTheShire » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:19 pm

Ashe

I smiled at the girl. "They were my dads actually. They remind me of him when I play them.."I said my sentence wandering off as I spoke. I started thinking of my dad. He hasn't dead but he might as well have been in my eyes. He left. He moved two hours away after the divorce. He moved in with his secret family. His secret girlfriend with his secret son. I didn't matter to him anymore. I was a failure and he knew that so he left and had another son in hopes he'd be better than me. I let my thoughts consume me as I stared off.
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me