Fluff and Stuff - Not Accepting (PM me)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Fluff and Stuff - Not Accepting (PM me)

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:16 am

Heather Mary Rabbit
Mark on her right palm ~ Outside ~ tags: Ruben

"Bunny." She replied. Of course it wasn't her proper name, but.. Well, names were odd, anyway. "Well, if you're working, why are you doing it outside? It doesn't make all that much sense." She commented. "Especially if it's like, a proper job. Like writing or journalism or like.. teaching or something. I thought they all did that in some office or something like that?"

Oliver Rabbit
Mark on his right cheek ~ Library ~ tags: Ezekiel

Excitement bubbled up and threatened to overflow "But mine isn't!" Oliver stated excitedly, "Look- look at my face. There used to be a mark here - right here. And now, look! Nothing!" He beamed at the librarian, his eyes shining, before realising he was being.. somewhat insensitive. "Oh. I'm- I'm sorry.." he said, his excitement dying down a little. "I.. soulmates can change, and.." He looked in to his eyes. "And I think you're mine."

He paused, before taking a physical and metaphorical step back. "I'm sorry, am I being too overbearing? Gosh, I just can't seem to act normal today, aha.."
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[brooke | 3] [bennie | 3]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:53 am

── BROOKE SIERRA SMITH ───────────────────────
x nineteen female pansexual marking; nose soulmate; melanie location; flower shop mentions; none tags; neil, romi, melanie
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ah, this was a predicament. it wasn't common for arguments to start between customers who wanted the same flower that there was a limited supply of, but brooke has seen it happen before. she hoped this wouldn't be an instance where she would need to stop an argument, but if need be she would step in. i'm sorry, miss. if you wish i could direct you to flowers of a similar look, she offered, however the girl was already walking away in despair. brooke bit her lip, unsure of what to do as the female seemed dead set on the flowers the male had chosen. her gaze went back to the male as he stumbled forward toward the female and offered her the flowers. brooke stepped back as the interaction happened, figuring her intervention wasn't needed. the act of kindness made her feel better about the situation, but what made her face light up was the sight of the male's soulmate marking change from black to green and hers to pink, a soft gasp escaping her as she witnessed the shifting of color on the both of them. then, a grin spreading across the girls face. did she just witness soulmates finding each other? how sweet! i'll leave you two to it. and the flowers are on the house, with that brooke slipped away from the pair and made her way back around to the front counter to man the store in case any more customers stepped inside.

as brooke made her way through the store movement outside caught her eye. looking through the glass front door brooke spotted the street performer that took a stand outside of the flower shop each weekend. brooke enjoyed listening to her sing all sorts of tunes, her sweet voice drawing her in to listen. while she wasn't supposed to, brooke stepped out of the store and walked over toward the performer. if her boss found out she left the store unattended during her work hours, with customers inside, there would be hell to pay, but brooke took the chance anyway. she found a place to stand near the female, listening to the song she was currently singing. while brooke didn't know the song she was singing the blonde swayed along to the music, her fingers gently patting the side of her thighs as she followed the rhythm.

── RHETT BENNETT EBBITT ─────────────────────
x eighteen male demi-bisexual marking; shoulder soulmate; faith location; coffee shop mentions; none tags; faith

after glancing over the math equations bennie sat back in his chair. he was glad that he wasn't being a burden on her space, if he was he most likely would have excused himself and left her to her work. the only problem was all the other seats in the coffee shop were occupied by others, so that would mean he would need to leave which he didn't want to do just yet. ah, sorry about startling you, he said before taking a sip of his coffee. the hot cup brought warmth into his frigid fingers, and the coffee itself seemed to drag him from his still hazy and sleepy mind almost immediately. without coffee bennie would practically be a zombie; sluggish and slow in movement and thought. listening to the girl as she explained how, just like him, she didn't understand the math before her he gave a small nod. though, when she mentioned that she preferred the arts over math bennies green gaze lifted up to meet her own. art was something that he quite enjoyed, so to be sitting with someone who also liked it as well piqued his interest more. which of the arts do you enjoy? he inquired, trying to seem not all that interested, though a certain intrigued twinkle was in his eyes. as he looked at her face he noted the soft blush spread across her cheeks, however his gaze was drawn to the just barely noticeable mark along her jawline. the orange cracks within the inky blackness was understood by young and old alike, this girl had lost her soul mate. not wanting to make it known that he spotted the cracked mark bennie flicked his gaze back to hers.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:52 am

Ezekiel Novak
Mark on Forearm
Tagged: Oliver
Ezekiel was still a little confused, but... well, it made earlier make a little more sense. No wonder he'd seemed weird about his face, and he'd been entirely confused. He must have missed seeing the mark turn, and since he'd always kept his covered up... well, he wondered what would have happened, if neither of them had noticed the change for the entire day.
The visitor seemed to be so very excited by the revelation that they were soulmates as well. "I guess... I guess they do. I just never thought it would happen for me." Ezekiel commented, quietly, trying to keep his voice steady, because he was truly happy about this.

Then, he shook his head a little. "No, it's okay... I..." he took a deep, shaky breath. "... I wasn't expecting this to happen." Ezekiel took a few moments to recompose himself, then he spoke again, voice quiet. "I finish here at 1pm. Why don't we go and get a coffee or something then?" he suggested.

Rueben Brooker
Mark on Back of Shoulder
Tagged: Bunny
He nodded in acknowledgement of her name. Bunny... it sounded like an Nickname, but at least he had something to refer to her as now. A little inspiration sparked with that as well... the encounter and introduction. It was very unconventional - he imagined most people had very different conversations, ones of great joy and excitement. Hmm... Rueben moved onto a new line, and started writing out some of his thoughts, a little jumbled, but he could sort them out later.
Then, he spoke again, his voice quiet so that it wouldn't be picked up by the people on the bench. "I'm writing. A screenplay. Well... three. And since I don't have a company to work for, I don't have an office or anything like that. Besides, I like to work outside of my house. And I also take notes, and that bench is where I can get them."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Faith Conners

copper orange streaks break up the black l up side of her neck to lower jaw l soulmate's name here l @a cafe in town l tagged-Rhett

"Excuse me."

Faith looked up with widening eyes as Mrs. Beckham, her tutor, set a steaming cup of tea before her. The scent of peppermint wafting from it strong and a simple butter croissant accompanying it on the side of the plate.

"I have your order my dear. Please enjoy and thank you both for your patronage.", said the older women with a knowing grin before taking her leave.

The brunette watched the women, who was cleverly acting as a barista apparently, walk off leaving her and Rhett alone again. Of all people why did her parents have to hire this particular women. They HAD to be in cahoots with each other in trying to get her to be social. There wasn't any other explanation that the girl could think of. The teen could call out to her tutor but swallowed the thought hard before she could act on the thought, it would be like kicking the boy out. That, for as not ideal as this situation was to her, was the very last thing which Faith wanted to do. Besides it wasn't as though Mrs. Beckham would show her any form of acknowledgement if the teen did decide to call out to the older women if the adults were in cahoots. The girl would ultimately only end up royally embarassing herself in public. "Thank you.", she muttered though the women was beyond hearing range.

Turning back to Rhett, Faith managed to catch her company's eyes pausing not looking away from him. She titlted her head slightly to the side regarding the boy. It was the first time the girl got a half way decent look at the person sitting accross the table. Rhett was of a bit of a tanned complexion with brown hair fairly darker then her own. The eyes her own neutral brown pair held now were a contrasting colorful green. There was a line over the bridge of the boy's nose that was more then likely a scar of some kind he'd somehow sustained at one point in the past. He seemed to be toned but not in an overly muscular way that made him look like a show off or a body builder. The guy was fit. Her company was dressed in a comfortable casual manner wearing jeans, a simple black shirt and a grey jacket to keep off the windy morning's occasional bite. An odd duel colored crystal hung around his neck acting as the only physical accessory which the brunette girl could notice right off the bat. "I-I'm not all that picky.", replied Faith letting her hands wrap around the slightly too hot beverage. It took all of a few seconds for her touch to adjust to the heat though. "I like all of them..paintings..theatre..drawings..music..film..photography..writing..reading. About the only things I don't like are opera and, because I am horrible at it, dance. Honestly it gets me in trouble some times because if I space out into a daydream. I've been scolded a few times for living in my own head instead of reality by my parents. Guess I'm pretty childish."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:24 pm

Heather Mary Rabbit

"Ooh!" Heather seemed intrigued. "A screenplay? What kind?" She asked. "I myself am a voice actor - well, an aspiring one anyway - but my actual physical acting is.. subpar." She tilted her head to one side. "So if you don't have a company to work for, will you be creating the entire thing yourself? Or are you going to sell what you've written to some company so they can make a production out of it?" She wasn't entirely sure how things like that worked, but she was rather interested.

Oliver Rabbit

"Oh, yes, of course!" Oliver said in response, happy that this was going in the direction he might have hoped. "Would you prefer for me to meet you here at the end of your shift, or, there?" He was truly excited to have met his soulmate. To think he could have spent years searching, and yet instead, just by coincidence, they finally came in to contact.. well, it couldn't really be called coincidence, could it? His own mark was proof of that. It had to have been fate.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:17 am

Ezekiel Novak
Mark on Forearm
The corner of his mouth quirked up a little in a half-smile. The enthusiasm and high energy of his soulmate was not something he would act like - he was certainly more of the quiet, calm type - but he kind of liked that dynamic. And it wasn't as if he wasn't excited or happy - he most certainly was, of course, but he just kept it inside. "Meet me here? Then we can decide which one we can go to." Ezekiel suggested. That, and he figured it would be nice to spend as much time with him as possible. And, he realised, they should probably learn each other's names.

"My name's Ezekiel, by the way." he introduced himself, then he hesitated before tearing off a bit of paper from a list that he had in his pocket. Using the pen attached to his lanyard, he wrote down his phone number. "Here." Ezekiel said, and he held it out to his soulmate, holding the very corner to reduce the risk that they'd touch - something he still didn't like.

Rueben Brooker
Mark on Back of Shoulder
Rueben sighed inwardly. He'd been hoping that this wouldn't turn into a full conversation, but control of this was rapidly slipping from his control. He wasn't going to give up trying to work some more, though, and tried to focus more on the conversation happening on the bench. "That is none of your business." Rueben replied. He did not like showing others what he wrote. Unless that person was the creative writing teacher at the community college, or was some executive for a TV or movie company. The latter of which he had yet to meet.

Giving in, Rueben closed his laptop, and slid it back into his laptop bag. "I'm writing it myself. Then, after a couple of rewrites, I'll try and send it to some executives." he explained. He figured it would take a good two or three years for anything to come of it... but he looked forward to the process.
"... And... what are you doing for your voice acting?" Rueben asked. He didn't think that it would be easy to start up that sort of career. Certainly without hard work.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[brooke | 3] [bennie | 4]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:07 am

── BROOKE SIERRA SMITH ───────────────────────
x nineteen female pansexual marking; nose soulmate; melanie location; flower shop mentions; none tags; neil, romi, melanie

ah, this was a predicament. it wasn't common for arguments to start between customers who wanted the same flower that there was a limited supply of, but brooke has seen it happen before. she hoped this wouldn't be an instance where she would need to stop an argument, but if need be she would step in. i'm sorry, miss. if you wish i could direct you to flowers of a similar look, she offered, however the girl was already walking away in despair. brooke bit her lip, unsure of what to do as the female seemed dead set on the flowers the male had chosen. her gaze went back to the male as he stumbled forward toward the female and offered her the flowers. brooke stepped back as the interaction happened, figuring her intervention wasn't needed. the act of kindness made her feel better about the situation, but what made her face light up was the sight of the male's soulmate marking change from black to green and hers to pink, a soft gasp escaping her as she witnessed the shifting of color on the both of them. then, a grin spreading across the girls face. did she just witness soulmates finding each other? how sweet! i'll leave you two to it. and the flowers are on the house, with that brooke slipped away from the pair and made her way back around to the front counter to man the store in case any more customers stepped inside.

as brooke made her way through the store movement outside caught her eye. looking through the glass front door brooke spotted the street performer that took a stand outside of the flower shop each weekend. brooke enjoyed listening to her sing all sorts of tunes, her sweet voice drawing her in to listen. while she wasn't supposed to, brooke stepped out of the store and walked over toward the performer. if her boss found out she left the store unattended during her work hours, with customers inside, there would be hell to pay, but brooke took the chance anyway. she found a place to stand near the female, listening to the song she was currently singing. while brooke didn't know the song she was singing the blonde swayed along to the music, her fingers gently patting the side of her thighs as she followed the rhythm.

── RHETT BENNETT EBBITT ─────────────────────
x eighteen male demi-bisexual marking; shoulder soulmate; faith location; coffee shop mentions; none tags; faith

looking upward as a voice sounded bennie watched as a waitress set the girls order before her, thanked them for their patronage, and walked off. oh wow, first class service for you. i had to wait at the counter for my order, he commented in a teasing way, thinking nothing of the woman whom he assumed worked at the coffee shop. the smell wafting from the cup tugged at bennie's attention. there was a strong peppermint smell coming from the drink. isn't it a little early for winter themed drinks? he questioned as it was still october and the midst of autumn. though who was bennie to judge as his preferred drink was black coffee, something that most didn't enjoy. he noticed the girl looking him over, possibly taking in his appearance. he had already done the same with her, taking note of the mark barely visible above her turtleneck sweater, her brown eyes, and shoulder-length brown hair. she seemed much on the shyer and quieter side as stuttered a bit and flushed as she spoke. speaking of speaking, when the girl replied with how she enjoyed many things pertaining to art he nodded. he listened as she spoke about her spacing out and daydreaming, as well as considering herself childish. i don't think that's childish, perhaps, instead, creative as you seem to enjoy everything artsy. maybe you could try applying your internal world into something artsy you like, such as sketching or writing? bennie suggested. he himself knew that he applied his own internal ideas into sculpting and crafting with clay, which he loved doing so. oftentimes he would also go to pottery studios to mold clay on pottery wheels. put those creative juices to work.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:23 am

Heather Mary Rabbit

"Ah, well, I'll be trying to get involved in some small community projects first - you know, prove I can be dedicated and get myself some experience - and then I plan to move on to auditioning for bigger, better known animation companies." Heather replied. "I want to get involved in something longer when I'm more experienced, like a kids television series or some video games or something." She shifted her position to sit more comfortably. "I expect it'll take a good amount of time, but I think it'll be worth it."

Oliver Rabbit

As Oliver reached out to take the piece of paper, he murmured his soulmate's name quietly. "Ezekiel.." a little louder he added "I love that name. I'm Oli - Well, Oliver really, but I prefer Oli." He quickly tucked the phone number in to his phone case, and smiled. "Okay so.. I'll be here, at 1pm." He assured him, stepping back. Though he found he really didn't want to leave his side so soon, he told himself that they'd be meeting again later, and to not worry about it for now.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:32 am

Ezekiel Novak
Mark on Forearm
Ezekiel let go of the paper the moment he thought his soulmate had hold of it, and then he placed his hands on the trolley of books again. "Oli. I'll remember that. I like it." Ezekiel replied, and blushed lightly at the compliment of his name. He hadn't really thought much of it, so it was nice to know that someone else - his soulmate of all people - liked it. Then, he nodded in confirmation. "1pm." Ezekiel reaffirmed, though he did feel a moment of disappointment when Oli had stepped away. As much as he enjoyed working... this was going to feel like a long day while he waited to finish his shift. At least he could keep himself occupied.

Rueben Brooker
Mark on Back of Shoulder
Rueben thought for a few moments while she spoke. It did sound like a solid plan. "Years, I'd imagine." he said. Just like writing - he guessed having another part time job elsewhere would help with financial support... after he was done with his classes. The thought of community college gave him an idea that he was, honestly, reluctant to suggest. However, he supposed it wouldn't be too bad... and she was meant to be his soulmate.
"There's plenty of animation and film students at the community college I go to. You can ask them if they have anything you could do." Rueben said, though his tone was somewhat defensive when he mentioned community college, just in case.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:06 pm

Faith Conners

copper orange streaks break up the black l up side of her neck to lower jaw l soulmate's name here l @a cafe in town l tagged-Rhett

"I....she's a family friend.", the teen covered with as an explanation glad that the guy she was sitting with didn't demanded more. Also glad that her tutor didn't see fit to try and embarass her in front of this new face. Her mother would have been all over that had they been out together. Lucky for Faith the lawyer was far too busy even on a weekend day like today.

Taking the steaming cup of hot liquid between her hands, the teen lifted it to her face taking a deep breath. Relaxation overcame her. A nice strong familiar scent of peppermint filling her nose while making her nerves a bit calmer then they had been despite the situation not changing. There was nothing like a good strong cup of tea in the morning. When Rhett spoke up, "Oh....yeah I know but its just I love peppermint. Anything peppermint from oreos and ice cream to gum I'll take it. It helps relax me when I'm nervous or stressed especially." Faith's fingers tapped at the edges of the cup creating a light tinkling sounds thanks to her nails being lightly knocked against the ceramic surface. When the brunette mentioned putting her interests of the srts to more productive uses, "Oh no I can't. I mean I've thought about a book or doing paintings before, but haven't done anything about it. Interst doesn't mean talent after all. I'm no artist or writer or poet." A thought struck her then, "You like the arts too."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me