{weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: {weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Postby `sappho » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:30 am

monika vestergaard
      female - seventeen - pansexual - international - tags; lance
      xxxtoday would be her first day at school in the united states. monika was very nervous but also excited and she really hoped she would be able to make some friends at her new school. her parents drove her today because they wanted to wish her well. monika got out of her parents' car and wove goodbye to them and made her way inside of the school. she looked around, trying to find her locker but having no idea where to look for it. she began to be a little panicked and rushed around, looking for her locker. she was so scared that the bell was going to ring before she could even figure out where her locker and next class were. she looked around until she saw a boy (lance) who looked like he knew what he was doing. she walked over to him. "hello! i was wondering if you would be able to help me find where my locker and next class are? i am new here and i am a little lost. oh, i am monika, by the way," she said with a smile, her accent coming through a little.

riya chakrabarti
      female - seventeen - heteroflexible - popular - tags; aspen, nate
      xxxit was good to be back at school, back with her friends and back to where she felt comfortable. she walked towards her locker and looked around, hoping to find aspen somewhere around. after making it to her locker, she did eventually find aspen, who was talking with nate about their summers. "aspen! nate! how are you both?" she asked excitedly as she continued unlocking her locker and unloading her textbooks into it. she hadn't really gotten to talk to anyone over summer because if she wasn't traveling, she had been working.

samuel lancaster
      male - eighteen - homosexual - bandie - tags; open
      xxxunlike most of the upperclassmen, samuel had ridden the bus to school this morning. he tried to ignore all of the freshmen and sophomores, who were way too loud for their own good. he sat in the front of the bus so he could get off very quickly once they made it to school. once he made it inside, he headed straight for the band room so he could start practicing. he didn't really have a lot of friend, even in band, so he didn't talk to anyone once he got inside, he just went straight to practicing.

ayelen melillan
      female - eighteen - bisexual - bad kid - tags; open
      xxxhonestly, ayelen was only coming to school this year to make her mother happy. she was consistently making d's and c's and skipped for about half of the time. she rode her mom's motorcycle to school today just to try it out. ayelen walked towards school and then to her locker, where she put most of her stuff. she sighed and tried to decide if she should even go to class. did she really even care enough to try today? she leaned against her locker, having the urge to walk out of school and go have a smoke.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Themestiza » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:12 am

Olivia Searson~17~Junior~Closeted Bisexual~Nerd~Open

"Okay one more time" she thought. She yanked on her padlock and finally gave way. She sighed in relief and started trading her books in and out of her locker. "Alright where to next?" Olivia took a glance at her schedule "English it is". She crumpled the paper back in her pocket and made her way to class. She stumbled in the hallway but caught herself. Her eye traced the floor back to see what she tripped on, her eyes falling on sneakers from someone leaning against their locker (Ayelen). Olivia knew just by looking at her she wasn't one really one to be messed with. Olivia stifled a quick sorry to her before quickly proceeding towards class.
Themestiza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:22 am

Rhett Kendrick
18|Male|Bad Kid
Tagged: Fern, Open
He had glowered at most of the other students that entered the classroom, in a silent attempt to ward them off from sitting near him. He didn't particular like having anyone sat near him, especially if they were going to be annoying. There might be a handful of students that he wouldn't mind sitting near, but the chances of any of them being in the same class as he was was very small, he was sure.
He took his Geography book from his bag, as well as a notebook and a pen that had half the ink used already.

He glanced up when someone sat at the desk next to him, and he lightly glowered again, even though the desk was one of only two left in the classroom. Seeing that it was Fern, Rhett narrowed his eyes slightly, noting that she'd now wiped off the remains of her eyeliner. At least she'd stopped crying, it seemed. He didn't really do much else to acknowledge or greet her, and instead returned to focusing on his own books, and he wrote the date at the top of a blank page in his notebook.

Nicholas Womack
18|Male|Bandie
Tagged: Alec
At his locker, Nicholas hummed to himself, under his breath, as he sorted through the books he was going to need for the day. He was looking forward to seeing other students that he knew, and meeting anyone who was new.
He made sure that his locker was organised neatly, and also used a couple of circular magnets to attach a couple of photos of him and his parents to the inside of his locker. It was simple, but it gave the locker a more personal touch, which he liked.
Once finished, Nicholas closed and locked his locker, then started walking down the corridor to go to his first class. As he walked, he was rummaging through his school bag, just arranging his books so that the book for his first couple of classes would be the easiest to take out. As a result, he was not really paying much attention, and he walked close to the wall, with the original intention being that he'd not walk into anyone because he knew that he wasn't paying much attention to where he was going - and he didn't want to be late on the first day, after all.
However, the inevitable happened anyway, as he ended up bumping into someone who was putting up posters - Alec. Nicholas sharply looked up, a little embarrassed about bumping into him. "Oh! I'm really sorry," Nicholas apologised.

Nate Knight
18|Male|Jock
Tagged: Aspen, Riya
He nodded slightly as Aspen spoke. "That sounds like a pretty good summer." he commented, quite glad that he hadn't been asked any questions about the workshops at the library. He didn't like to talk much about his home life, as he didn't want anyone to know the area that he lived in. He definitely wasn't as rich as some of the other populars and jocks, and so he obviously couldn't afford to spend money on anything and everything - so he tended to avoid that sort of conversation.

"Yes, I do. I'm guessing you do as well, right?" Nate confirmed, with a smile. It would be nice to have a class with someone he considered a friend.
Hearing someone else, Nate turned around and saw Riya, who had now approached them excitedly. "Hi Riya," he greeted warmly, "I'm great, thank you. How are you? How was your summer?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:58 am

Ezra Zhao - eighteen - creative minds - location: lockers - tags; open (Elijah)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ezra was early like every other day, he held his backpack straps tightly as he waited at the entrance of the school for Elijah, anxiously swinging on his heels and tip-toes as he looked around the swarm of teenagers, seeing new and old faces. This was Ezra's second year here, he enjoyed most of his classes and most of the teachers were quite nice to him but maybe this year will be different, before he could think anymore about it he heard a familiar voice shout from within the crowd, "Eli!?" He called out, a faint smile forming on his lips as his eyes searched frantically. Finally, he saw a familiar figure pace up the stairs, he knew that bright cheerful smile anywhere, it was Elijah. They greeted each other with a hug and a handshake they came up with when they were little kids and looked at each others class schedules as they walked into the entrance hall and towards the lockers.

Elijah Lee - eighteen - creative minds - location: lockers - tags; open (Ezra)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Elijah liked taking his time to get to school but knowing his best friend was usually waiting for him, he hurried things up and drove his way to school, enjoying the scenery on the way. He stepped out of his car and walked through the parking lot, slinging his backpack across his shoulders as he made his way through the crowd and up to the entrance, there he spotted Ezra, looking anxious as ever. "Ezzzzzy!" He called out and waved, almost tripping up the stairs to greet him. They looked at each others class schedules and were glad to see that they had a few classes together - english, dance and art.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the real world. » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:16 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
daĸoтa вrιттonѕ
━━━»•» info «•«━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxprofile: 17/male/demisexual straight/loner xx location: english classroom xx mentions: n/a xx tags: kris xx mood: only slightly awkward
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
dakota looked up as the second student arrived to class; a blonde girl that he had passed in the hallways many times over the years and even once saw reading poetry in his favorite coffee shop but never really met personally. though he'd lived here his whole life, dakota knew very few of the other students by name and he usually made it a rule to never be the first to interact with them. too many people these days were fake and as much as dakota encountered it at school, he preferred to stick to socializing with genuine people. after noting her presence, he quickly returned to his essay and didn't toss her a second glance until she seated herself right next to him and greeted him with a soft but cheery "good morning." dakota glanced her way and with a kind smile offered a simple "good morning" in response before turning back and burying himself in his essay again for a minute. his mind quickly wandered to the time her saw her in the coffee shop; her poetry had had a beautiful lyricism to it that he'd genuinely enjoyed listening to while waiting for his coffee and he'd be lying to himself if he said he didn't find her objectively attractive. maybe her help was just what his essay needed? only slightly out of self interest, but also subconsciously wanting to talk to this girl more, dakota turned to her and inquired very out of character "this might be a little weird, but do you mind taking a look at my college essay?" he sheepishly continued "i know that you write and you don't really know me at all, but my first college app is due soon and this essay is still a piece of trash." dakota glanced back at his title for a second, Death in More Ways Than One: How the Death of My Mother Shaped My Life, and second-guessed himself before meeting her gaze once again.
the real world.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:26 pm

monika vestergaard
      female - seventeen - pansexual - international - tags; lance
      xxxtoday would be her first day at school in the united states. monika was very nervous but also excited and she really hoped she would be able to make some friends at her new school. her parents drove her today because they wanted to wish her well. monika got out of her parents' car and wove goodbye to them and made her way inside of the school. she looked around, trying to find her locker but having no idea where to look for it. she began to be a little panicked and rushed around, looking for her locker. she was so scared that the bell was going to ring before she could even figure out where her locker and next class were. she looked around until she saw a boy (lance) who looked like he knew what he was doing. she walked over to him. "hello! i was wondering if you would be able to help me find where my locker and next class are? i am new here and i am a little lost. oh, i am monika, by the way," she said with a smile, her accent coming through a little.

riya chakrabarti
      female - seventeen - heteroflexible - popular - tags; aspen, nate
      xxxriya smiled when nate spoke to her. she was so happy to get back to socializing with her school friends. "im great! glad to be back. my summer was good. my parents took me back to india to see my grandparents, i even got to ride an elephant," she said with a smile before taking out her phone to show him a picture of her with the elephant she had ridden. "then we went to nepal for a couple of days and came back home," she said with a smile. "so what did you do over summer?" she asked with honestly interest. she always like to hear about other people's experiences.

samuel lancaster
      male - eighteen - homosexual - bandie - tags; open
      xxxunlike most of the upperclassmen, samuel had ridden the bus to school this morning. he tried to ignore all of the freshmen and sophomores, who were way too loud for their own good. he sat in the front of the bus so he could get off very quickly once they made it to school. once he made it inside, he headed straight for the band room so he could start practicing. he didn't really have a lot of friend, even in band, so he didn't talk to anyone once he got inside, he just went straight to practicing.

ayelen melillan
      female - eighteen - bisexual - bad kid - tags; olivia
      xxxayelen was lost in thought when she felt someone trip over her foot. she looked down and saw it was a nerd, she had no idea what her name was but she had seen her with the other nerdy kids. she huffed looking down at her shoe which now had a hefty scuff on it. damn, those shoes still looked new. she narrowed her eyes at the girl but didn't say anything, she watched her scamper off to her class, which happened to be the same class ayelen had next, english.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Themestiza » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:34 pm

Olivia Searson~17~Junior~Closeted Bisexual~Nerd~

Olivia sped walked away from Ayelen in the direction of her English class. "Let's see, 103,104...105! She breathed a sigh of relief as she walked through the doorway. The room had a few people sitting in seats, some nervously staring at the books, others chatting about their summer. She picked an end seat towards the center. Not too far from the back to be distracted not to close to the front to constantly be stared down by the teacher. She slid into her seat and took her summer reading homework out of her bag ready to get on with class.
Themestiza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:43 pm

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈 | F | 17 (junior) | The Geeks | Location: History | Mentions: none | Tags: Marcus

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

With a slight smile, Katherine rifles through her bag. Pulling out a notebook she had already decorated with stickers, Katherine flips over to the front page. "Hmm? Oh, my summer was good. Pretty uneventful, you know? It was just me and my brother Tommy messing around. What about you, do you have any siblings?" Katherine tells Marcus, shrugging as she grabs a pencil. She decidedly leaves out her brother rigging the house with water balloon traps, which escalated into a huge water and glitter fight. That was so not a story for someone she just met. Leaning back in her chair and glancing up at the board, Katherine nods, jotting down her name and class in the notebook.

Casey Marks | M | 16 (junior) | The Creatives | Location: English | Mentions: open | Tags: open

Casey stuffs his book in his locker and trots to class, checking his schedule once in a while to make sure he's got the right room. After walking over to class, he sets down his stuff at an empty table, silently hoping someone will sit next to him. He didn't want to be alone in this class. Glancing around at everyone, he nods. When the teacher calls role, he'll have to try to put names to faces. Digging through his bag, Casey works on a script he's been writing over the summer in his notebook. It's nothing too fancy, but he still finds it fun to write. He'd have to find other people to act in it, but that was a problem for another day.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry jam » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:01 pm

[quote="♡ strawberry ♡"]
fern jackson / 18 / junior / bad kid

fern wasnt grateful often, but she was insanely grateful in that moment- he didn’t say something or make fun of her or anything, he just gave her the usual glare and let her be. she sighed, relaxing a bit. rhett didn’t care and no one would be staring at her during class since she sat at the back. as much as she wanted to go die in a hole, she thought that for at least this hour, she’d survive.

arthur dennis/ 17 / junior / loner

arthur nodded to jamie before she walked off and quickly went to drop his stuff off at his locker. he walked into his class to see her sitting alone and greeted her with a smile, taking the seat right next to her.
strawberry jam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:49 pm

brie daugherty - 18 - senior - bad guys - location: stairwell - tagged: open

brie really didn't know why she was here today. oh, no actually she did. marian. the absolutely perfect woman that has been the sole driving force behind the little bit of education she has gotten. brie would probably be dead in a ditch somewhere without her and the way her dad treated her as just a housekeeper who's work was to be exploited. with a savage kick she sent a rock flying into the side of someones car. it would leave a mark but she didn't really care. it pissed her off to think of marian's face when brie had tried to get out of school, how she'd had lunch and her bag packed already.. with a grumble she sent another small projectile flying.

a bit later, with music blasting out of her earbuds, one in her ear one dangling, brie sat on the steps in one of the side stairwells. it was a shortcut for a few classes but not enough that it received much traffic. her eyes were glued to her phone, scrolling through her latest reading material, the stick of a lollipop hung from her lips. she wouldn't bring a real book around, she couldn't ruin her reputation like that. as for smoking, she wouldn't let herself have the same vice as her dad/

minnie kita - 17 - junior - nerd - bisexual - location: locker/hallway - tagged: open

minnie was sure that her most recent hyper-fixation would come back to bite her and oh boy, it sure did. the way her alarm went off and she'd snapped away from the 5-foot tall 3d lego replica of van gogh's starry night would have been funny if it didn't come with the realization of how tired she really was. maybe babysitting the nephew the night before school hadn't been the best idea, especially with how many architecture videos she'd been watching lately. so in the early morning light she threw on an outfit, a pair of short overalls, the legs ripped apart halfway up her thigh, a ty-dye and smiley face emoji shirt, rainbow bandanna, and sparkly platform boots, and headed out to school, several still frozen waffles in hand.

now at school, and one cafeteria trip later for a coffee of more sugary milk than actual coffee, she headed to her locker. realistically she knew that before she actually had any classes she wouldn't really know what she'd need, but something always brought her down to the store and she over bought on supplies. maybe it was the siren song of glitter pens.

with a sudden realization minnie blinked back to reality, she'd been standing in the middle of the hall staring off into space for god knows how long. with a gentle slap she took the final few steps to her locker and began to unpack everything. little prints from the closest con.. magnet letters that spell out 'then perish,' she was going to be here for awhile. there had to be hundreds of decorations spread halfway across the hall from her.

alec langford - 18 - senior - leaders - location: hallways - tagged: nicholas

a staple here, a thumbtack there, some tap if he had to, alec made his way down the halls. he wasn't in a rush at all, being on student council meant that he knew more details about his classes than most students and was more prepared. even in the case of already having his supplies in his locker, the meeting last week hadn't been for nothing. one last poster and he could grab his stuff, others could go up later.. then he turned to make a corner and ran right into someone, and managed to drop the remaining posters and staple gun.

'oh wow, that's embarrassing already,' alec thought miserably before he snapped back to attention, realizing the guy, who he now recognized as one of the band guys- nicholas? had spoken. "oh, it's no big deal. these kind of things happen all the time." he played it off with a short laugh, kneeling down to grab the few papers and stapler. "though i'm guessing this is the first of the year" he continued and stood up, an easy smile on his face, "you're nicholas, right? did you have a good break?"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me