❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - [main thread]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - [main thread]

Postby xiao. » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:30 pm

august valentino lockewood || male || nineteen || butter pecan || tags: everyone

august chuckled, closing his eyes briefly. he definitely didn't want to burn the cabin down on the first day of them being there. he watched victoria get up to grab the ramen, blushing slightly as she spoke. "sure thing. i've got plenty of room over here." he replied, grinning crookedly. he curled up in the chair, looking around at the other boys. "i'll room with anyone who can tolerate me." he said, shrugging before ducking under his blanket and yawning loudly.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Classic Crime » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:54 am

{ Victoria Grey | Vic | Banana | Tags ;; Squad }

Vic let out a light laugh at Ryann's response to her roommate request. "I didn't stutter, did I?" She said, half-joking. Looking over at the silvery-haired girl standing next to her, she let a small smile onto her face. Now that the water was boiling, Victoria gently dropped the noodle blocks into the pot, stirring them with a fork until they were ready and adding in the seasoning. She then scooped out ramen into bowls for herself, Ryann, and August before dropping forks into the bowls and walking over to August's chair. Handing over the bowl to him, she sat down beside him in the big chair, her thinner frame allowing them to both fit comfortably. She then dug in, slurping up some of the salty broth and letting it warm her insides.
The Classic Crime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - [o&a]

Postby Litwick » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:49 am

→ℝπ•ͺπ•’π•Ÿπ•Ÿ π•Šπ• π•π•’π•£π•€β†
β†’Bubblegum←
β†’Female(17)←
β†’Nati. English/Canadian←
β†’Loc. Cabin←
β†’Tags. Everyone←

"How the bloody hell did you do that without burning down the house?" Ryann said half honestly, she looked at the two and she sent her new roomate a sly smirk-she could see it-reading people came easy and she thought her roomate had a bit of a crush on him-she nodded her head slowly before sitting a bit ways from the pair while eating the warm ramen. She cast her a glance and a wink, as if to say 'you've got this'. She then finished her ramen, casting a glance around the room before heading to Kathrine's room to invite her on a walk. She knocked on the door, prepping up the fake smile as old thoughts come back into her head.. she just hoped the walk could get these things out of her head..
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ - max hunter [04]

Postby recherchΓ©. » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:10 am

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

✧ max hunter ✧
x role chocolate. xx age 19 years old. xxcrush none. xx sexuality bisexual.

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

tagged everyone.
        "ryann, darling. not everybody is as horrible of a cook as you are," max snorted while adjusting himself on the couch to stand up and stretch his arms. there were clearly some crush vibes all around him which was a pleasant feeling but made his chest tighten at the same time since it's been forever since he's had a significant other. he would rather not remember those times. max dug in his bag for a quick snack since he wasn't that hungry and pulled out an apple. he didn't have a roommate and wasn't particularly picky but he didn't want to be the one to offer. max took a seat on the couch again and took a lazy bite of his red delicious apple.
recherchΓ©.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:33 am

Kathrine|Female|19|Vanilla|tags/mentions:Ryann
Kathrine was sitting on her bed reading the same book she was reading on the bus. She looked up once she heard a knock on the door placing a bookmark between two pages she got up and went to the door. Kath opened the door "Oh hey Ryann what's up" She said giving her friend a smile. She could tell that Ryann wasn't all that happy but she figured that Ryann would talk to her once she felt comfortable.
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:43 am

β†’Bubblegum←
β†’Female(17)←
β†’Loc. Cabin←
β†’Tags. Group, Kathrine←

[center]"Uh, hey, c-could we go for a walk.. I n-need someone to talk to" She rushed the words out fast, tripping over a few as she kept her eyes glued onto the ground, her body racked with nerves, as she was beginning to get paranoid and she received a text message from her birth-alcoholic-father, he wasn't supposed to even be in her life, especially after he gave her up after the incident. She let out a huff, her mind filling with many different thoughts as she looked up for a reply.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:17 pm

Of course, let me just grab my jacket" Kathrine replied before leaving the door open and quickly putting her jacket and boots back on. Kath hadn't seen her friend act like that before, she was very concerned and wanted to see what she could do to help. "Ok, I'm all set let's go" Kath said leaving her room and shutting the door.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:28 pm

β†’Bubblegum←
β†’Female(17)←
β†’Loc. Cabin-Walk/Outside←

Ryann nodded, heading back to the front of the cabin with her friend before looking around and swinging the door open, starting their small walk. "I uh, D-don't know if you know, but I was in the foster center" she started quietly, "And m-my birth father texted me.. he wasn't the nicest" she explained, choosing not to go into detail about it. "a-and he just t-texted me, and he w-wants custody of me again.." she mumbled, kicking snow while keeping her eyes on the ground. "I don't know I just had to tell someone.." she trailed in anxiousness.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Kathrine listened to Ryann nodding as she told her about her father concern highlighting her face. She remembered Ryann talking a while ago about her foster father. "It's ok I'm glad you told me, Your father needs to have your permission if he wants to have custody of you again, right? " She said "You're turning eighteen soon and then you'll be an adult and you could live on your own" she added looking over at Ryann to see if she was wrong or if Ryann had something else to add.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:26 pm

β†’Bubblegum←
β†’Female(17)←
β†’Loc. Cabin-Walk/Outside←

"Unfortunately.. that isn't how the system works, if the other living parent h-has sobered up for over a m-month they can conduct custod-dy.. I just don't understand it.." she trailed, "I'd have to m-move back to England.. b-but who knows if hes a changed man" she shook her head, not denying the situation. "I nearly died the last t-time I was in his presence.. that crash, it just screwed me up" she confessed, yet not getting into detail while looking at the ground. "And if he hasn't changed.." she sighed, taking the leap of telling her closest friend, "Then I can't put u-up with the abuse" she mumbled meekly, looking up at her through her empty eyes.."Sometimes, I-I just feel like I have to act okay.. But I'm not" she shook her head, looking to the ground while her feet continued to carry her, her head forming a minor headache from the situation itself and how she worried about how her own foster father and foster sister will worry about her. "I'm such a screw up."
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me