Our 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯|Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Our 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯|Open

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:14 am

Shire : Ex-Minion : Tags - Ariana Fletcher

“The invite I got literally screamed ‘Crash me! Crash me!’” Shire said with a slight laugh. “Let’s do this, for all the ex-minions, and ex-minions to come!” Shire slammed her locker door shut, and leaned smack against it. “I have spray paint, silly string, scissors, and, maybe, JUST MAYBE, gum.” She began explain what all they could do, which went on for a while.
Last edited by Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageI Have Quit CS. Sorry For Any Inconveniences Caused By My Departure.Image

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:14 am

{Natalie Dubois||Female||Geek||Tagged:Open}

She sat in the class bored out of her skull. She pushed her hair back as she rocked and the invite landed on her desk. She rolled her eyes and then the bell rang as she hopped up and she walked out into the hallway throwing open her locker as she threw her books in and turned pushing back her hair and started to walk out before someone ran into her and she fell, rolling over she glared. “Watch it jerk”

{Jamie Sinclair||Female||Jock||Tagged:Open}

Finishing the last of her work as the bell rang Jamie hopped up grabbing the invitation with a sigh, it wasn’t her scene but she’d go with it. She couldn’t do anything dumb, track and swim team tryouts were soon and she’d be a monkeys uncle if she were to give up that chance, she threw open her locker door just before she realized someone was leaning on the locker next to her, “Oh geeze”
Last edited by Burning_Roses on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:18 am

abigail kingsley - jock
cisfemale - pansexual
hallways - tags; kalli
feeling; happy, good
    Hearing someone’s footsteps quickly following behind her, Abby turned around to see Kalliana. “Can I count on you coming to my party?” Abby smiled at her queen. ”Of course, Kalli! You know I never miss any of them.” She smiled, then continued, ”Which ones are going to be.. You know.” Her voice lowered, looking at the nerds. She knew some of them would be desperate enough to attend the queen bee’s party, but she wanted to know which one’s she should “make ( fake ) friends with” now.
    Abby’s plan was simple; make friends, break trust, move on, repeat. But of course, she’s never do that to Kalli, Jackson, or any of those is the popular circle for that matter. Only those who deserved it got that treatment.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:49 am

Elliot Johnstone
18|Male|Jock
Tagged: Natalie, Elijah (mention).
Once his books had been sorted out, Elliot decided that it was already way past the the time that he should be leaving. He glanced down the corridor, spotting one of the exiles, Elijah, already off and leaving. He raised an eyebrow at that, wondering why he wasn't sticking around with the other exiles. Oh well. Elliot walked down the corridor himself, not really paying much attention to anything. As a result, he ended up bumping into someone. "Oh. Sorry," he apologised, and glanced towards the ground. Realising that he'd bumped into a Geek, he stood a slight step back. Sure, he wasn't entirely fond of the hierarchy, but considering he was in one of the top tiers, he definitely wasn't going to ruin that. Elliot couldn't bring himself to say something deliberately rude, though, so he just shrugged slightly, and decided that he just wouldn't let himself get seen helping the Geek up.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tequila - one, nita - zero

Postby valkyrie, » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:14 am

..♕ x tequila jasmine
      ..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxx.xxx cisfemale .♕. nineteen .♕. crush; naw .♕. tagged with; jackson .♕.

looking at the invitation, tequila glanced at kalliana and groaned. At the ring of the bell, the girl stood up and left the class in a rush. waiting outside her locker, her eyes fell on jackson loveless. it was hard for her to believe that he actually could keep a girl. walking up to him, "loveless. you're going to kaliana's party, right. we don't need to miss your wonderful presence." tequila crossed her arms with a smirk on her face.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:29 am

Jackson Loveless | male | 17 | jock | tags: Tequila
      Jack shoved his hands in his pockets, looking for someone to mess with on his way out the door. But he paused when he heard a voice behind him. He turned, flashing her a grin. "Of course. I wouldn't miss it. It's gonna be awesome." He said, leaning against a locker. "I dunno why she invited the geek squad, though."

xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:36 am

{Natalie Dubois||Female||Geek||Tagged:Jackson}

She had been walking out when she heard Jackson’s comment, she rolled her eyes and stopped looking at him, “Jackson she probably invited us because we actually have a Personality. Unlike some people in this school we think for ourselves and don’t waste time with frivolous activities. Or maybe she wants some people there with brains instead of the only working muscle being their biceps. We also tend not to be arrogant.” She sighed, she probably shouldn’t have said that but she thought if she kept moving he couldn’t retort with anything,
Last edited by Burning_Roses on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:40 am

O L I V I A
      female • 17 y/o • geek • tags: jasper • location: lockers • feeling: embarrassed, humiliated
    a yelp slipped from olivia's lips as a boy slammed into her, bringing them both to the floor. her face powdered in a deep red blush, olivia pulled herself off the floor and brushed a few brown strands of hair out of her face. "oh my god, oh my god, i'm so sorry!" she whimpered, but cowered slightly at his harsh words.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkMatter » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:59 am

► Franklynn ► "Minion" ► Hallway ► tagged - open►
A pang went through Frankie's chest at Kalli's words and her expression dropped. Whatever, not everybody's a trust fund baby, She thought to herself. And I work at Aldis, not Mcdonalds; ew. She then brushed the situation off and made her way to Kalliana's then her own locker, bending her frown into a haughty, carefree smirk. Rule number one- never let anybody see you hurt; it's a sign of weakness, Frankie reminded herself, pushing the school's doors open as she exited towards the parking lot. She had a party to prepare for.
PinkMatter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Shire : Ex-Minion : Tags - Franklynn

Shire popped some gum in her mouth, ready to blow it into Kalli’s hair at the party. She slipped out and hopped onto her motorcycle. “Hey, Frank!” She yelled toward Franklynn. “Prepare for the best nigh of your life!” Shire sped off, almost hitting an old lady, who hit Shire’s motorcycle with her cane.
ImageI Have Quit CS. Sorry For Any Inconveniences Caused By My Departure.Image

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me