(✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // need guys!

Postby querencia » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:22 pm

CHANDRA KAUR IYER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(17 ⋅ female ⋅ bi ⋅ singer ⋅ feeling; amazed ⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; athena!)

chandra finished the song, mind wandering as she switched to another automatically, not even skipping a beat. kind of like a playlist. of all the places she'd lived in, this academy was definitely the nicest. she'd been everywhere one could imagine. everywhere from hawaii to alaska to new york in the states, then korea, india, spain, russia, to name a few, when she was older. each had it's own appeal but the academy had, well, the feeling of 'prestige' while the others were meant to be more homey for her for the few months she'd stay there.

chandra had walked a good distance on the little paths that ran throughout the property, taking in the bright autumn colors while the wind made goosebumps on her skin, making her question her choice in jean shorts. after a moment of rubbing down her legs in an attempt to ease the chill out of them, chandra decided her best course of action would be to return to the dorm before she got too lost and ended up a exaggerated popsicle.

once the girl found her way back to her dorm, once again double checking what her dorm room number was, she headed inside, whistling. it seemed nobody was there and she walked past the kitchen, then the bathroom, then the other dorm room, and stopped short, her whistling stopping abruptly. chandra spun on her heel and stuck her head inside the room, finally seeing someone else there. "oh, hey there!" she said with a smile, announcing her presence as she entered the room, "nice to finally see someone here! I'm chandra by the way,"

LEO OLIVERA

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(18 ⋅ male ⋅ gay ⋅ photographer ⋅ feeling; distracted⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; ashton!)

there was a joke somewhere about asking whether ashton had 'fallen' for him yet, but leo wasn't the type to test that sort of joke out on someone he just met. hopefully a even better occasion would arise for it because, honestly, it wasn't like this sort of situation had such a nice outcome so often. and that wasn't just about his attitude.

'first time I've gotten a dancer to fall, I should probably start a list,' leo thought, he couldn't really understand what ashton was talking about. he'd done sports when he was younger of course but nothing ever like what ashton was describing had happened- maybe it was a youth thing, or a dedication thing. "I'll hold you to that," he commented before holding up his camera, "I'm here as a photographer, so just taking some pictures," he turned to the side, indicating to where he'd been taking pictures, "the lights there, they reminded me of stars, then when I started moving them, like ocean currents. I was thinking of putting them together to make a image with a 'moving' vibe to it," he explained, thinking that he could have succeeded in that if he'd taken the picture of the dancer falling. "I tend to just drop everything I'm doing when inspiration hits and everyone else suffers," his smile turned to a grin, one corner a bit higher than the other, "that ever happen to you?"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // open!

Postby G A T S B Y★彡 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:38 pm

♛ wrote:mustang gatsby thompson
eighteen
bisexual
tags; open
location; dorm 2
Gatsby straightened out the gray sheets and black comforter on his bed as the sun slowly started to fade away and become replaced with dark gray clouds. Running his fingers through his pastel pink hair and glanced out the window and released a sigh in hopes that it wouldn't storm too heavily. Mustang rested his suitcase under his bed to put away later, and opened up a medium sized box which held many of his personal items such as his laptop, art gear, etc. The room was slowly coming together, well ... at least his side of the room was. His bed was made, a couple posters / art pieces hung up, his desk was put together, and his clothes were almost put away. Mustang reached into the box and pulled out his laptop + tablet bag, resting it easily on his bed and getting ready to do a quick practice draw.

{{ im just waiting for ppl to enter dorm #2 -waiting for sam + ryan }}
♛ dumb depressed furry king ♛
he/him pronouns
Image Image
find me on twitter @corgiparades
psn: disasterdisorder

ImageImage
G A T S B Y★彡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // need guys!

Postby juicebox! » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:28 pm

schistad; wrote: austen oliver jacobs
18 // bi // singer // dorm 1 // niko //
    austen glanced around, looking at the paper where the dorms were listed. he would be in number one with three other boys. he didn't quite know how to react. he shifted the backpack on his shoulders and picked up his suitcase, heading off to dorm one. he hoped they weren't neat freaks. austen was not the neatest guy in the world. he began running through all the things that could go wrong. when he reached the dorm, he was set on the fact that they would probably hate him and he would be kicked out. he ended his thoughts when he saw another boy, entering the dorm. he raised an eyebrow in confusion. he walked in behind the boy, "are you always gonna make that type of entrance?" austen said, walking past the boy and looking around. he walked over to the room he was assigned to, room two. he walked in and tossed his bags onto the bottom bunk. there is no way he was gonna choose top bunk, he was a big baby when it came to heights. even if it was just slightly off the ground, he could go into a full blown panic attack. he glanced around, thinking about what to do now. he thought about unpacking but he was quite too lazy to do so.
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:40 pm

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
Dancer|Dorm 3
Tagged: Leo.
Ashton started stretching as he stood there, having the conversation with Leo. First, he lifted a leg up behind him, holding his foot with one hand to keep it there for a count of eight, then switching legs. "Then I shall deliver, don't you worry about that," he said, quite determined to prove himself, though he wasn't sure why. He glanced over to where Leo had indicated, both feet back on the ground now, and he did a couple of stretches for his arms. He wasn't sure if he quite understood what was so difficult about photography, or what was so important about the lights, but he supposed that the same sort of thoughts would apply to Leo about dancing.

"Well, I can certainly do 'moving' - both literally and emotionally - if that's what you're looking for," Ashton commented, picking up on that. He turned on the spot, fairly slowly and gracefully - not his usual style to do on his own, but he figured that if he burst into even a short, energetic, tap routine, it would not have the same effect, and would probably freak Leo out. Ashton then smiled brightly again, and nodded in agreement. "Oh yeah, it happens to me as well... sometimes while I'm in the middle of another routine, I get inspiration for a different dance that I'm working on," he pressed the back of his hand against his forehead, tilting his head back slightly, "It's a hard life, with simply not enough time for all this creativity," he said, as if he was slightly distressed.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ryan ross • two

Postby ryan! » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 am

sage; wrote:
    ┌────────────┐
    xxxxxname george ryan ross
    xxxxxage 18
    xxxxxgender male (bi)
    xxxxxlocation the park, his room
    xxxxxtagged samuel, open
    xxxxxrole musician

└────────────┘ Ryan wanted a do-over as soon as the boy turned and spoke. His voice was so nice and his face we even nicer, if Ryan could get any more cliche about it. "Hi Sam." Ryan says softly, letting his eyes glance down the other boy's body, noting his clothing. Samuel pointed in the direction of the dorms and Ryan looked up to where he was directing. When the white-haired boy offered to take him back Ryan felt a little bit like a child. Though at the mention of being in the same dorm his eyes snapped right back towards Sam and a small, sort of genuine smile made way on his lips.

Ryan watched as the boy turned back to him, and realized he was meant to speak now. "Yeah, t-that'd be great if it's not too much of a burden." He lets the soft smile stay for a little while longer. It feels better than his resting face. Makes him feel happier, even if he wasn't.

When they headed on their way, Ryan gestured to Sam's camera. "So you're here for photography? It's cool." He says and his eyes flicker away from Sam and onto a blue bird flying out of it's nest and into the sky that was filling with darker clouds. He hoped that they got back before it began to pour. This one looked like it was going to be heavy. Trying to ignore it, Ryan turned back to Sam as they walked. "I got in for my music." He continues after getting lost in his head a for a few moments.

ooc; so sorry for the really late reply!

ryan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:27 am

diviyashi ramos. [ div-ey-ah-nah-she ] ; [ ♐ ]
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
currently: agonizing over a black cat comm
wanting: some head pats please
dms are always open for chatting!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:11 pm

hanel

𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤- open
────────────────────────────────
Moving on...its quite difficult when your 5,8 and not to brag but...but beautiful  ,
breaking up with her boyfriend was the last thing chanel wanted to do. Entering her dorm
suitcases in hand she walked in finding an empty bed and placing, the bags on her bed and looking
around the room her blue eyes scanning.It needed some decorating but that could be arranged.
Starting to unpack she folded her clothes and separated them on the bed in piles, before
placing them into drawers.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧❛ post three

Postby space. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:13 pm

⏤⏤⏤⏤Q U I N N⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
“i'll be your blank canvas.”

( age ) seventeen ( sexuality ) pansexual ( gender ) male ( location ) dorm ( role ) artist ( tags ) niko, austen

quinn sat quietly, sketching the individual leaves of the tree. he was rushing, and knew it looked probably a bit sloppy, but he could fix that later. he just wanted to relax for a little, before going back to his dorm to meet his new roommates. he hoped they'd be nice, and funny, as it'd really suck if they were all sticks in the mud. and quinn hoped they'd all get along, as if they didn't all get along, it would probably be a very, very long year.

quinn got up from his spot, stretching in the sun. he grabbed his bag, and gently put his pens and pencils back in, working on getting his sketchbook back in his bag as he walked back to the dorm building. the flow of students coming in had greatly reduced,
    though there was still a few cars coming in occasionally. it looked like students were coming from all over, some in taxis, probably just coming from an airport. others had different license plates of different states, a couple even had canadian ones. it was pretty cool, seeing such a blend of people from different states, and even countries. how interesting.

the brunette slung his shoulder around his back and yawned once he got back into the main dorm building, and decided to take the stairs instead of the small elevator. quinn quickly made it back up to his dorm, running his fingers through his lightish brown hair before opening the door. well, it definitely seemed that at least two of his roommates were there. the door to the other room was wide open, and there was another dude standing close to the entrance of the door. "well hello there," quinn smiled, stretching and plopping himself down on the couch. "you must be either leo, niko, or austen. i'm quentin, just call me quinn though."

⏤⏤⏤⏤A T H E N A⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
“some people aren't true.”

( age ) seventeen ( sexuality ) pansexual ( gender ) female ( location ) dorm ( role ) writer ( tags ) chandra

athena looked up from her phone when she heard someone enter the dorm, but quickly turned back to it, after looking at the directions to a small cafe nearby. that'd be good enough. at least she could get coffee in the mornings, and after school, because, lets face it, athena was somewhat addicted to caffeine. or at least the mochas and lattes at various cafes.

she looked up again when the other girl entered the room, whistling happily. athena offered the girl a smile when she spoke, clicking her phone off and putting it beside her on the bed. she folded her hands together on her lap and stopped swinging her legs. "hello!" athena started, a smile still on her face (what, she was a happy person.) "nice to meet you, I'm athena, and apparently we're roommates and dormmates."

//short sorry!

⏤⏤⏤⏤S A M U E L⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
“don't belong to no one.”

( age ) eighteen ( sexuality ) bisexual ( gender ) male ( location ) dorm - walking around ( role ) photographer ( tags ) ryan

"yep, my friend wanted me to apply, along with my sister, who probably just wanted me out of the house." sam shrugged, turning to ryan for a moment before turning to the ground and shoving his hands inside his pockets. he hoped the rain started soon, but didn't really want to get his hair too wet. "music is cool, haven't met many people coming here for music - yet that is. but that's probably partially due to the fact that I haven't met anyone besides you and some administrators." he yawned, looking back up and ahead as they made a right turn towards the building. he hadn't realized how far away it truly was until now.

samuel hummed for a second, part of a song that had been stuck in his head as he had it on repeat on the drive up. "so what instrument do you play?" he asked, looking at ryan again then back ahead, running his fingers through the floopy part of his hair. he could feel it start to drizzle lightly - his favorite type of rain. "i mean, i just use one camera, hopefully for now. this was expensive and I hope I don't break it. if i do, i just hope it'll happen near my birthday or christmas."

⏤⏤⏤⏤S U M M E R⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
“we're all dreamers.”

( age ) seventeen ( sexuality ) pansexual ( gender ) female ( location ) walking around ( role ) musician ( tags ) nike

summer yawned into her hand, untying the flannel that was around her waist and putting it on. it was getting rather chilly, and the sky was darkening and she knew rain was going to start rather soon. summer ran her fingers through her hair, pushing strands out of her face. overall, excusing the rain that was probably inevitable at this point, the day was rather nice, just cool enough to make you put a sweater or something on, and those were probably her favorite days of the year.

summer looked down, humming quietly as she walked, and not really paying attention to her surroundings. the drum beat had gotten stuck in her head, as most things do. summer took a moment to stop and look around again, finally feeling the light drizzle start, which had not fazed anyone out front, from what she could see. the redhead instantly turned around bumping into someone accidentally.

"i'm sorry," she instantly spoke, looking up at the person.
space.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:30 pm

nike
summer

the young and attractive nike wore a blue flannel, the sleeves rolled up above the elbows, exposing his strong limbs which were course with veins beneath his tan skin. a strong grin appeared upon his face after he discovered who it was. it was exactly the person he was hoping to bump into. "summer," he said, a little flushed but within the moment he recovered quickly. the red heads dazzling smile made nike's day just more great. the grin widened. "i've been thinking about you," he explained, a crinkle emerging from beneath his strong smile. "w-well i mean us." scratching the back of his neck was a natural nervous habit he couldn't prevent from happening. however, his tone was smooth and seductive and was exectued with perfection. "i need you to listen to something."
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
currently: agonizing over a black cat comm
wanting: some head pats please
dms are always open for chatting!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Novak (1)

Postby Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Novak Peter Ellis {- / 18 / / Pansexual /Tagged: Open / Location: Heading to Dorm 3 - }
It was still early morning when Novak pulled into a spot near the front door of William-Ansel Academy of Excellence, the prestigious fine arts school he would now be living in for the next nine months and, hopefully, graduate from in a few years. It was a miracle that he even got accepted, having not picked up an instrument publicly for the past four years. He could only assume that it was his mother, a previous student of the school, that had gotten him into door, and his skill in song and play-writing that kept him there on scholarship. Walking into the academy, a small smile formed on his face as he took in the grand nature of the school, a seemingly lively creative atmosphere taking a hold of him as he made his way over to the student desk to pick up his forms, and room key. He was rooming in Dorm 3 with three other students. After thanking the woman who signed him in, Novak moved away from the desk with his small bag and guitar case slung over his shoulder, following the directions towards Dorm 3, wondering what the room would be like. He could remember the day the acceptance letter came in the mail, the overwhelming feeling of coming home that the school's creative atmosphere awakened in him. He had only wished his mother could have seen him graduate from the esteemed school, would she be proud of him? Would his father?
Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me