♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Acceptin

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:23 am

| | Luana | | Tags: Dimitri | | Form | | Pets: Bo & Sox

"Sure, but it might help to go this way, because you were headed this way before you um fell" she replied with a small smile. "Maybe he's where some mares are?" Luana didn't know where to start Bo never went far because he always went straight to the grass. "Sox could probably sniff him out" she added with a smile.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:28 am

Dimitri west//24//male//Scent: hey and mud//crush:open//sibling's: yusong west//tags:luana//Animals: aslan//
smiled then nodded." okay, let go then." he took her hand as a friendly gesture. "lets see if your dog can sniff him out, then." he let go of her hand and bent down to the dog. " hello there pal." he looked back up to luana, " whats his name? and your to goldy locks." he said starting to pet playfully of the dogs face. " i always wanted a dog." he said to himself.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:33 am

AVA HANSON

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Vanilla and Hay
    Animals: Zelda, Leilani
    Form

Single
    Crush: Open

Tags: Open
    Mentions: Luana
    ╘════════════════╛
              Checking the list of chores that hung from the notice board, Ava's blue eyes scanned it, not spotting anything worthy of note. Deciding to leave the chores list incomplete, the girl instead called to her pup, the border collie bounding to her eagerly. Zelda had previously been watching another girl and her pitbull, but the eager-to-please pup came lolloping up to the girl, her unusually coloured eyes watching the girl happily. "Wait." The girl instructed, and the pup plonked her rear onto the ground, tail sweeping the ground behind her. Ava dipped into the tack room momentarily, taking her small satchel of treats that she kept hanging from the hook of her saddle. She had two - a yellow one for Zelda, and a pink one for Leilani, but she ensured that she picked up the right one, sure that the pup would eat anything given to her. Instructing the pup to "Come.", she strode out of the barn, aiming to find a quiet spot to train. Finding a round pen that was currently empty, she shrugged, deciding to try that. Letting herself in, allowing the pup to amble in behind her, she sent the pup "Away.", signalling the beginning of their training session.

ELI RHODES

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Peppermint
    Animals: Rosie, Achilles, Hera
    Form

Single
    Crush: Open

Tags: Misaki
    ╘════════════════╛
              Laughing out loud at her comment about crunchy food, Eli clicked his fingers, asking Rosie to heal. The Australian Shepherd appeared at his side, her pace matching her human's as they traveled to the barn. Almost forgetting that the girl was by his side, as soon as they reached the barn, Eli jogged to Hera's stall, which sat beside his stallion's, Achilles. Achilles was Hera's future foal's father, so Eli thought it romantic to keep them in adjoining stalls. The bay paint stallion snorted to the man as he passed by, demanding he be fed, but Eli ignored him for a moment, peeping in over Hera's stall door. The mare's still-round stomach told him that she still hadn't foaled, and so Eli sighed, resting his chin on his crossed arms that rested on the door. "Where's your baby, Hera?" He whined, and, large brown eyes blinking slowly, the mare looked at him, her muzzle raising to snuffle at his face. Laughing, Eli put his hand up, gently pushing her muzzle away. Turning back to spot the girl from earlier, he laughed again. "Apologies, Miss, how rude of me! No manners, not giving you an introduction to my friends!" Gesturing to the animals around him at the word 'friends', he grinned cheesily. "This here is Miss Rosie," Hearing her name, the dog snapped to attention, "She's a professional cattle dog, says so on her business card. This is Achilles," Gesturing to the grumpy stallion, the horse still waiting impatiently for his breakfast, "Please keep all arms and legs in the aisle at all times, as failure to do so might result in a bitten finger." As though proving his words to be true, Achilles pinned his ears, baring his teeth to the man. "And this is Hera." Gesturing into the stall behind him, he held up a hand, pretending to whisper what he said next to Misaki, "No, she's not fat, she's pregnant, and she hates it when you get the two confused." A goofy grin spread across his face as he looked to the girl, waiting for her reaction.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:44 am

"His name is Sox, and he really likes you playing with him, but maybe he can sniff out Aslan, that is his name right?" Alana had admired the way Dimitri got along with Sox, because Sox was her best friend and meant everything to her, besides Bo of course. She smiled but tried not to stare too long at Dimitri.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:52 am

misaki tachibana //20//famale//Scent: rain and county side//crush:open//tags:Eli//Animals: kitty, daikoku//
miaski smiled, watching him gently moves the horses head. she snapped back when he apologized. she laughed, " it's cool." she looked down at the dog the she started petting the dogs head. "is that so?" she questioned. she soon stud up. " hes pretty." she mentioned, she soon looked at hera, and laughed at his comment, "well she got some sass, just how i like e'm." she laughed again. "well mister E, your vary luckly, so when is she due?" she questioned.

Dimitri west//24//male//Scent: hey and mud//crush:open//sibling's: yusong west//tags:luana//Animals: aslan//
he looked up and smiled at her, "well i want a dog." he paused then looked at the dog, " my brother has a cat though, and misaki she has a dog." he stud up still looking at the dog. "you are vary lucky to have one." he laughed. "oh and yeah that his name, how'd you guess?" he questioned.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:16 am

"Hah well I heard you yell at him when he sneezed on you, I just pay attention sometimes" Luana happily chuckled. "And you can play with Sox all you want for that matter, I'm sure Sox will love the extra attention. He acts like I never give him any. Anyways how about we head out and begin looking? Luana would enjoy the scenic view of nature around the barn.
Last edited by _Akat on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:42 am

Maxwell

He rode out over to Valentine, tightening on his Helment while Elliot kept barking happily, he watched V and Raindrops practice "Heh.. their a sliver better than us.." he said to Dancer, who let out a small "mrrgh!" As he slightly shook around his head, "I said a sliver!" he chuckled to Dancer, stroking the horse's mane, Elliot barked a few times, and turned his head towards Maxwell to get his ears pet, Maxwell chuckled and began petting Elliot behind the ears.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:26 am

"thank you so much goldy, i really appreciate it." he smiled, the padded the dog once more," okay then, tell me when." he said looking at her. "this is great that your felling better though." he mentioned. "yeah everyone can have that kind of conflict." he brought up the subject again and remembered her words, "even me sometimes. all you have to do is practice and know that there are people out there that love you, and you are never alone. well mentally anyway." he smiled.

Yusong west //18//male//Scent: rain and city// crush:non//sibling: dimitri west, misaki tachibana (there really good friends, like siblings!)//tags:-//Animals: kiki, kibo//

he stopped as soon as he noticed misaki was gone, "where is she?" he looked around to see no one. " great, just my luck." he said still holding kiki close to him. he stud there then he sat in the middle of the area. and he let kiki down and he started playing with her. he is to wait until he found someone he knows. a horse ran by him witch surprised him. "hey watch where your going!" he say standing up.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:32 am

"Well you got the metal part right" Luana relaxingly mentioned. She and Demitri walked out of the barn, Sox following close behind. "Sox always look beautiful when he's wrapped up in nature"Luana commented. While looking for Aslan, she was just consumed up by all the beauty around her, the sun was low and some nocturnal creatures had awakened. With a sigh of relief and a deep inhale of air Luana stooped to pick a wild flower, and gave it to Dimitri.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:11 pm

misaki tachibana //20//famale//Scent: rain and county side//crush:open//tags:Eli//Animals: kitty, daikoku//

miaski smiled, watching him gently moves the horses head. she snapped back when he apologized. she laughed, " it's cool." she looked down at the dog the she started petting the dogs head. "is that so?" she questioned. she soon stud up. " hes pretty." she mentioned, she soon looked at hera, and laughed at his comment, "well she got some sass, just how i like e'm." she laughed again. "well mister E, your vary luckly, so when is she due?" she questioned.

Yusong west //18//male//Scent: rain and city// crush:non//sibling: dimitri west, misaki tachibana (there really good friends, like siblings!)//tags:-//Animals: kiki, kibo//

he stopped as soon as he noticed misaki was gone, "where is she?" he looked around to see no one. " great, just my luck." he said still holding kiki close to him. he stud there then he sat in the middle of the area. and he let kiki down and he started playing with her. he is to wait until he found someone he knows. a horse ran by him witch surprised him. "hey watch where your going!" he say standing up.

Dimitri west//24//male//Scent: hey and mud//sibling's: yusong west//tags:luana//Animals: aslan//

he smiled, but shocked that she gave him a flower so he thought it would be fun to tease her a little,"falling for me, already?" he asked while stepping in front of her and leaning towards her. "that was fast." he smirked with a raised eyebrow.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me