❝ (( ✈ mayday - open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❝ (( ✈ mayday - open and accepting

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:48 pm

olivia barnes
      tagged;; ××× || mood;; quiet || word count;; 104 || character count;; 574 characters

olivia's brown hair fell past her shoulders as her brown eyes explored around the airport. she was late to a flight she needed to catch, but her music kept her calm. her red beats boomed dubstep music through the speakers, making her bob her head slightly to the loud beat.
      finally arriving with her ticket in hand to the gate, she had to go through a quick scanner before being able to proceed on towards her plane ride to - wherever she was headed again. olivia had some really odd feeling that something bad was about to happen, but she always had that ominous feeling.

luna june
      tagged;; wesley || mood;; neutral || word count;; 154 || character count;; 838

luna gratefully took the phone from Wes, getting up and taking a few steps away. she dialed in her step mother's number, and inhaled deeply, then pressed call. putting the phone to her ear gently, almost immediately she heard the click of delilah picking up. well, she thought it was delilah {her step mom} at first, but then the voice came through. "hello?" she was almost happy to hear her step brother's voice on the other end. "colby! colby, it's me, luna." she smiled when he heard him sigh in relief. "that's good. I thought some creep got my mom's number." luna giggled and talked with him for a minute or two, but then he had to leave. saying a goodbye, luna smiled and noticed she did feel a lot better. walking back to wes, she handed the boy his phone back and smiled. "thank you, wes." she said before sitting back down again.

brennen grey
      tagged;; ××× || mood;; fine || word count;; 000 || character count;; 000

feel free to tag him!
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon May 29, 2017 12:50 pm

_ c a m i l l a _
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mood- happy eighteen pansexual word count- 209 tags- olivia mentioned

with an exhausted, slightly impatient sigh, the raven haired girl glared for the fifth time at the planes that lined the runway through the window, cursing their existence. all she wanted to do was board her plane and get it all over with. usually she enjoyed flights, but today she was on edge and not in the best mood. with an excited gasp, camilla noticed that the boarding screen had now announced that she could get on the plane. grabbing her backpack and beloved stitch pillow pet, she flashed her ticket and passport at the security before heading down the tube to get on the aircraft. there was a girl a few feet ahead of her, her body moving slightly in time to whatever music her headphones was blasting. camilla smiled in response, for the first time since she'd entered the airport. the girl seemed calmed thanks to the music she was listening to, and camilla found joy in knowing that this girl had something that made her happy and relaxed her. in all honesty, the teenager was a kind and loving person, but the crowded and unorganised atmosphere of the airport had dampened her mood a bit. she hoped that she was seated next to the music girl.

_ n a t h a n _

mood- excited twenty one heterosexual word count- 117 tags- open

the personal trainer bounced on his feet as he waited in the line of people to board the plane. it was his first ever flight and he couldn't conceal his excitement. he was usually a very quiet, unemotional person, but he did love new experiences and this was definitely one of them. he glanced around the waiting area to observe anyone who was of similar age. he would prefer to sit next to someone who was close to his age, as they'd be more likely to pay attention to the movies or their phone. it wasn't like he disliked children or adults, they were just a little less understanding and a little more annoying compared to teenagers.

_ r i l e y _

mood- nervous nineteen pansexual word count- 162 tags- cecily mentioned

a thousand panicked thoughts were running through riley's mind, each unreasonable and unlikely, but was the plane crashing that unlikely? it happened all the time so why couldn't it happen this time? closing their eyes, the anxiety ridden teenager began to slow down their breathing in an attempt to calm the nerves. realising that it wasn't quite working, riley began to sing softly under their breath. they knew they were good at singing and that it was useful when calming other people, but it didn't have much of an effect on themself. the quiet melodic singing of various abba songs seemed to provide a comforting relief to the others lined up to board the flight, as riley noticed the elderly lady in front of them relax their tense shoulders. glancing around at who else was in the line, riley let out a gentle laugh as they noticed someone wearing a unicorn onesie. it was cute. unusual and a little strange, but cute.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ (( ✈ i know i could treat you better - two

Postby rogan » Mon May 29, 2017 1:31 pm

LUMI DEMETRIA BROWN
      [ gender : female ] lx [ age : eighteen ] lx [ tagged : serafina and leo ] lx [ word count : 272 ]
        indentationlumi huffed before she sat up and pulled the bag off of her shoulders, and slammed it into her lap. things couldn't have gotten any worse for the girl. she was about to break the window and throw everything, and everyone, outside- leaving her, and her alone, in the air port, and everyone outside, on the ground, probably squishing each other. thing about this plan was, she may not be able to get everyone outside of the airport without them continuously piling on inside. she was even contemplating throwing her own belongings out the window, just to get rid of them. get rid of everything.
        indentationthe girl lifted her gaze up to the boy who sat down next to her, and then lifted her gaze to her friend, who had just shown up. she released an angry huff. "i've hated the plane ride since i got into the damn car this morning." she answered bitterly, biting down on her bottom lip before she turned herself in her seat and looked at the guy who had sat down next to her not to long ago. "who the hell are you?" she asked, probably more of a snap than she had originally intended. the girl shifted in her seat once again, and fell back against the seat into her past position. "i want food, but the food court is crowded, i want to get on the plane, but the line is too damn long, and i want to go home, but my brother is now long gone, and more than likely at home." lumi growled softly, bringing her hand up and rubbing her forehead.

XIMENA ESME PADILLA
      [ gender : female ] lx [ age : eighteen ] lx [ tagged : brennen ] lx [ word count : 250 ]
        indentationshe had agreed to go on this plane trip, and as soon as she stepped into the airport she realized what she was in for. she was in for hours of being stuck on a plane with random people. crushed in a seat for hours. locked in a plane, that is in the air, for hours. and hours. the possible scenarios raced through her head, and her heart beat only echoed in her ears, blocking out all the access sound. the whole thing freaked her out. the whole thought of a plane crashing freaked her out, the thought of dying and never seeing the people she loved again scared the living daylights out of her.
        indentationximena scurried forward, approaching the one and only person she actually knew, and cared for at this point. or, she hoped it was him. she slipped into the somewhat empty space beside the boy, and she ended up pressed against him. "i basically signed up to die, brennen, i signed up for my own death. i'm going to die." she looked up at the man, the man who towered over him. "i hate this, i absolutely hate this. what the hell was i thinking? i can't believe i even thought about getting on a plane. about getting on a flying metal death birds." she stopped herself before she went on and on, and couldn't be stopped. she looked down at the ground, raising her hand and covering her eyes before releasing a quick huff. "why?"

CASPAIN LEO LELAND
      [ gender : male ] lx [ age : twenty three ] lx [ tagged : random people ] lx [ word count : 260 ]
        indentationcaspain stared down at his phone, scrolling through his instagram feed. it had really just contained of pictures of his friends, who were obviously having much more fun that he was, and than he was about to have. he released a loud sigh before running a hand through his hair and leaning forward, resting his elbows on his knees. he lifted his gaze as a girl, a pretty good looking one too if i don't say so myself, had began approaching him. his brows furrowed in confusion, and he shifted in his seat, straightening his back as he clicked off his phone. his hand remained on his phone as he pressed it against his thigh, and he gave the girl a look of confusion. he released a sigh and looked at the white charger that led from the wall to his phone, and then allowed his gaze to trail back to the girl. he was still confused as to why she didn't have her own charger- though he completely understood if her charger was in another bag of hers, that was probably already on the plane. when she continued on with her story, his expression changed, and he gave a soft nod. "i don't see why not." he told her, giving her a soft smile before he unplugged his phone, and reached the cord over to her. he refused to let the cord fall out of the wall, and he had honestly refused to let the charger go anywhere other than where he was. "i hope your grandfather is okay."

VIENNA CHLOE MENDES
      [ gender : female ] lx [ age : sixteen ] lx [ tagged : random people ] lx [ word count : # ]
        indentationfeel free to tag vienna
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 29, 2017 1:41 pm

olivia barnes
      tagged;; ××× || mood;; quiet || word count;; 000 || character count;; 000 characters

{feel free to tag her!}

luna june
      tagged;; wesley || mood;; neutral || word count;; 154 || character count;; 838

luna gratefully took the phone from Wes, getting up and taking a few steps away. she dialed in her step mother's number, and inhaled deeply, then pressed call. putting the phone to her ear gently, almost immediately she heard the click of delilah picking up. well, she thought it was delilah {her step mom} at first, but then the voice came through. "hello?" she was almost happy to hear her step brother's voice on the other end. "colby! colby, it's me, luna." she smiled when he heard him sigh in relief. "that's good. I thought some creep got my mom's number." luna giggled and talked with him for a minute or two, but then he had to leave. saying a goodbye, luna smiled and noticed she did feel a lot better. walking back to wes, she handed the boy his phone back and smiled. "thank you, wes." she said before sitting back down again.

brennen grey
      tagged;; ximena || mood;; fine || word count;; 130 || character count;; 764

brennen stood near the boarding station, where there were also seats so him and ximena stood, but he was mostly just quiet because he was excited. he looked down at ximena, who had now started to speak to him about how frightened she was. "ximena, you'll be fine. stop worrying about it!... anyways, you have me." he replied to her, putting his arm around her shoulders for reassurance. "wait, "flying metal death bird"? ximena, c'mon! It's not like anything bad is going to happen." he laughed, but he wasn't so sure about that himself. he was actually just a little bit worried now, having said it himself. brennen didn't really like heights, and he honestly wasn't too ready to go up way high into the air just yet.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seven

Postby sparky. » Mon May 29, 2017 1:51 pm

xxxx( `. WESLEY QUEEN!! )
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. wesxxxxxgender. cis.malexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 589xxxxxappearancexx

indentwes gave luna a small nod, signifying as a 'your welcome' of sorts. he took his phone back from the blonde, letting it drop back into his pocket. he let out a small yawn, stretching his arms a little. he was mostly going to nap on the plane ride, so he didn't really need to preserve the battery life on his phone, right now, it was at around 42%, it didn't matter to him though, his cousins would probably have a charger he could use when he landed. "so, why are you flying out?" wes said, turning to face luna again with an eyebrow raised. he enjoyed talking to her, it was simple, easy.

xxxx( `. BRIANNA EVANS!! )
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. brixxxxxgender. cis.femalexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 626xxxxxappearancexx

indentbri let out a small sigh of relief, her lips curling into a smile. what a damn lifesaver this man was. "thank you so much." she said, taking the end of the charger from him, making sure it didn't seem so needy that she ripped it out of his hand or anything, she took it softly. plugging her phone in, the sign came up to show it needed a few minutes to charge before the screen powered back on. she looked back at the lifesaver boy before holding her right hand out to him. "i'm brianna evans." she introduced himself. what? she got to talk to a cute boy, it was an opportunity that she would never in her life time turn down.
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:01 pm

olivia barnes
      tagged;; ××× || mood;; quiet || word count;; 000 || character count;; 000 characters

{feel free to tag her!}

luna june
      tagged;; wesley || mood;; neutral || word count;; 133 || character count;; 691

luna adjusted her top slightly, her blue eyes landing back down on wes. she then looked up again to see a girl with headphones a few seats away from both her and wes, and then another girl wearing a unicorn onesie. she looked about luna's age - why act like a child still? luna blinked herself out of her half daydream and looked down at wes as he spoke, smiling a bit. "my grandmother wanted me to visit. she's going to be moving a lot farther away sometime this month, so I would have to visit her now." she replied, taking her gaze off of wes for a moment to think. "how about you? where are you going off to?" she asked back, hoping she didn't seem too noisy with her remark towards him.

brennen grey

brennen stood near the boarding station, where there were also seats so him and ximena stood, but he was mostly just quiet because he was excited. he looked down at ximena, who had now started to speak to him about how frightened she was. "ximena, you'll be fine. stop worrying about it!... anyways, you have me." he replied to her, putting his arm around her shoulders for reassurance. "wait, "flying metal death bird"? ximena, c'mon! It's not like anything bad is going to happen." he laughed, but he wasn't so sure about that himself. he was actually just a little bit worried now, having said it himself. brennen didn't really like heights, and he honestly wasn't too ready to go up way high into the air just yet.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✈ Leo

Postby VixenGlass » Mon May 29, 2017 2:03 pm

ImageImage
| name;; leo ameiez | gender;; male | tagged;; lumi | mood;; taken-aback |

leo was slightly taken-aback by lumi's question. He blinked twice out of surprise, and turned to face her. He opened his mouth to say something, feeling the anger rise inside of him. He sat there, for a few seconds, with his mouth hanging open. He wasn't quite sure what to say. He eventually recovered from her remark, shut his mouth, and turned away, rolling his eyes. leo too out his phone to distract himself, when he was surprised to see 17 unread messages from his mother. He gulped, and opened his phone. He began to read the messages.
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ (( ★ said that we're not lovers, we're just strangers

Postby valkyrie, » Mon May 29, 2017 2:09 pm

( ) - - SERAFINA SCARLET PHOENIX
            ─── ( FOXY )

( role. survivor ) ( age. twenty ) ( sexuality. bisexual ) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. waiting to board ) ( tagged. lumi, leo)

raising an eyebrow, "lumi, you're always somewhere complaining... it's just a plane ride. how bad can it be?" serafina asked as she sat down in the airport chair. it was uncomfortable and tight; shaking her head, the redhead stood up. her blue eyes landed back on the boy who was standing in front of them. lumi had asked the boy in a rude tone 'who he was'. the redhead rolled her eyes, "stop being cranky, okay? they might give us something on the plane besides peanuts." sera patted her best friends shoulder. she was hungry also, but that didn't stop her from getting ready to get on the plane and land on the ground.

( ) - - CECILY ROSE
            ─── ( UNICORN )

( role. unicorn ) ( age. twenty ) ( sexuality. pansexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. waiting to board) ( tagged. oliva)

cecily watched a girl with long brown hair wait in line. she grinned and ran up to her. the people behind her cursed and yelled, but the unicorn didn't care. she was just too happy to get mad, unless you were alone with her for a while and you probably wish you two never met. her grey eyes blinked as she opened her mouth, " cecily rose, pleased to meet ya! omg you look like a fellow unicorn." the girl said as she digged in her pocket and pulled out unicorn confetti. throwing it up in the air, it landed on the two and other people. once again the line complained, "OH SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTHS!" she yelled at the line before smiling sweetly, "thank you."
    valkyrie,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:23 pm

olivia barnes
        tagged;; ××× || mood;; quiet || word count;; 107 || character count;; 641 characters

suddenly, olivia's phone died, and she cursed under her breath, taking her headphones off sadly. looking up, she noticed a girl about her age approach, and she flinched when she saw how bright and colorful she was. olivia, unlike this girl, preferred to stick with dark red and black. "uhm... hello cecily." she replied, blinking at the other girl. "fellow unicorn?" she questioned softly before being suddenly sprayed with unicorn confetti. she fumed for a moment, but easily cooled down once she heard cecily's sudden outrage at the complaining line. "haha... I could get used to you." olivia replied in a humorous tone as she sat upright.

luna june
        tagged;; wesley || mood;; neutral || word count;; 133 || character count;; 691

luna adjusted her top slightly, her blue eyes landing back down on wes. she then looked up again to see a girl with headphones a few seats away from both her and wes, and then another girl wearing a unicorn onesie. she looked about luna's age - why act like a child still? luna blinked herself out of her half daydream and looked down at wes as he spoke, smiling a bit. "my grandmother wanted me to visit. she's going to be moving a lot farther away sometime this month, so I would have to visit her now." she replied, taking her gaze off of wes for a moment to think. "how about you? where are you going off to?" she asked back, hoping she didn't seem too noisy with her remark towards him.

brennen grey

Miku01

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ (( ✈ nothing else matters - three

Postby rogan » Mon May 29, 2017 2:36 pm

LUMI DEMETRIA BROWN
        [ gender : female ] lx [ age : eighteen ] lx [ tagged : serafina and leo ] lx [ word count : 164 ]
          indentationas soon as she was confronted by her friend, she shot the girl a sharp look. "i'm not complaining, i don't complain everywhere i go. i just don't want to be here right now, but guess what? i am. i could be at home sleeping or eating my life away." she released an angry huff and looked at the boy to her side, who had turned his gaze back to his phone rather than staring at her with his mouth open. she looked at serafina when she pat her shoulder, and narrowed her eyes to slits. "that's basically all they have on the stupid plane, peanuts. peanuts peanuts peanuts." she huffed angrily. she wasn't fond of the way the plane had their food- they couldn't have just a bag of chips? maybe some ice cream? ice cream sounded just perfect at this point. "i personally think all the peanuts should be thrown out so they stop asking me if i want the stupid nut."

XIMENA ESME PADILLA
        [ gender : female ] lx [ age : eighteen ] lx [ tagged : brennen ] lx [ word count : 250 ]
          indentationthe girl looked up at brennen as soon as his arm was placed around her shoulders. she released a shaky breath and dropped her hand to her side. "and nothing else matters." sure, she had literally just quoted metallica's "nothing else matters", but she couldn't bring herself to say anything else. she looked up down at the ground as he spoke yet again, and she then lifted her eyes to look at him once more. "yes, flying metal death bird. that's basically what a plane is. no matter the way you want to look at it." she shook her head before she released yet another shaky sigh. "planes crash all the time, all the time, and a lot of the victims in the crash don't survive." she muttered the not-so-reassuring words to herself, "getting on a plane is basically just asking to die. that's all it is." she adjusted the gym sack on her back before she pressed her lips together. "i don't want to die, yet, brennen, i'm too young to die, i have too much life ahead of me- i have costumes to design, i have clothes to sell." her voice grew shaky and unsure, and she ended up leaning into the taller man for support, closing her eyes tightly. "god's angels guard and keep you all the way that you must travel till earth's days are past when blossoms fade and time is fleeting fast in times of purest joy or pain and fear god's angels guard and keep you safe." she prayer pooled from her mouth quicker than she had intended, and were soon followed by more words. "in the name of god i go on this journey. may god the father be with me, god the son protect me, and god the holy ghost be by my side. whoever is stronger than these three persons may approach my body and my life; yet Whoso is not stronger than these three would much better let me be!"

CASPAIN LEO LELAND
        [ gender : male ] lx [ age : twenty three ] lx [ tagged : random people ] lx [ word count : 143]
          indentationhe gave a soft nod as the girl plugged her own phone in. he was quite surprised that the charger was actually the correct charger for both of their phones. he honestly would have thought he would have a completely different phone- and a completely different charger. apparently not, huh? caspain looked at her when she introduced herself, and he smiled widely, taking her hand in his. "caspain leland." he gave her hand a soft shake. if he had to be completely honest, the girl wasn't too bad looking. sure, her hair was a bit messy- or he thought so, anyway -but it worked for her. he knew for a fact that if he had hair the length of hers, that he wouldn't look good with a messy look. at this point, he knew his short, disheveled hair was quite okay on him.

VIENNA CHLOE MENDES
        [ gender : female ] lx [ age : sixteen ] lx [ tagged : random people ] lx [ word count : # ]
          indentationfeel free to tag vienna
    rogan

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me