The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby komi-san » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:19 am

Luc Ortiz / 24 / Couple 5 - Guy 1 / Tags: Chester, Elliot, Angelina

In all honesty, Luc was fairly excited for the reunion. He hadn't seen these people in years, and he wanted to know what they had all been doing over the time they were all apart. Plus, he was kind of hoping to see if he was there. A lot of people didn't like going to reunions like this so there was a chance he wasn't there. But honestly, to Luc, it was definitely worth a try.

As he arrived at the camp, he heard what appeared to be voices and the such. Mentally, he cursed himself for being late as he had been planning to be on time to get a feel for the camp before the bulk of people arrived. Getting his rolling suitcase, he went towards what looked to be the cabins. Making his way over to the Owl cabin, he noticed a group standing near it.

Nearing them, Luc scanned the group to see who it consisted of. It was Chester, Angelina, and... Elliot? He was quite surprised about that last one, to say the least. After what few conversations Luc and the other male had in high school, he was hoping to get to talk to him again. He decided that this would be his chance. Not bothering to put his suitcase up, he approached them. "Hey guys, mind if I join the conversation?"

((sorry for not posting sooner, i've been busy what with the end of school and all that
wanted to make luc interact but wasnt sure how rip,, sorry if its unwanted ^^;;))
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:31 am

Emma - 23 - Actress (Couple 8) - Tags: Naomi
I squealed again. "I'd love that! Yay, we're workout buddies!" I exclaimed. "I didn't think this trip could get any better." I said. "So, what have you been doing since the last time I saw you?" I asked her.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:28 am

VAUGHN

with: Luo & Romeo, later Chester, Elliot, Luc, & Angelina

xxxxxAs Vaughn waited for one of them to notice he was there, the man leaned his head on his shoulder as he quietly sighed, his smile softening while he scratched the back of his ear with a finger. Yup. Better leave these two alone, the man jokingly thought to himself, finally raising his head when Luo spoke to him. "Ah, great," Vaughn beamed, his charming personality prominent- as always- with his grin, "I'll leave you both to it. See ya's around!" Vaughn, clapping his hands once together, took a step back while he nodded his head before suddenly spinning around, his long wild hair swaying around in the process. No, he didn't want to be rude by leaving the two, but he felt like the two would rather catch up on themselves than deal with him. He didn't feel in place being with two friends- as he assumed they were- who knew each other well while he knew nothing about neither of them. Although Vaughn easily got along with many people because of his charming and amiable personality, he never wanted to intrude if two people were really sharing a connection. Sure, he'd steal the spotlight on stage, but he didn't want to do so in his social life.

xxxxxVaughn had been walking on a path in the woods in the direction Luo had sent him, humming a few tunes out loud before seeing a sign with an image of an owl engraved into it. Upon rounding a few corners of trees, Vaughn approached what appeared to be Owl Cabin, spotting a few people with their backs turned towards the porch, perhaps talking to someone who was sitting down on one of the porch steps. An excited smile curved wrinkles into the man's cheeks when he saw them, happy to see more people had arrived. "Where's the party at?" the man jokingly but playfully called out to the group, slightly raising up his arms as he called. In a playful manner Vaughn took a few large and quick steps over to them, grinning as his eyelids hung a bit over his eyes in a casual manner. When he finally approached the group, Vaughn waited for one of them to turn around or to let him in the group as he couldn't see the faces of any of them.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (5) & elliot (5)

Postby dumbfounded » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:27 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags vaughn, luo

romeo nodded silently when luo said that he had gotten there fine. i'm glad, he mumbled quietly before focusing on the fact that luo had already unpacked well yeah, i was going to offer but hey,
      if you already unpacked, that's cool
      . when vaughn announced that he was going to explore, rome's eyes widened ever so slightly. he didn't want to be alone with luo, or perhaps he did but didn't want to admit it. either way, he knew he couldn't force vaughn to stay. well then, i guess i'll see you around, vaughn, rome spoke, saluting the man as he left.

he watched vaughn leave for a few seconds before turning to luo. so...umm, he spoke quietly, the same cheesy smile from earlier still on his face how have you been since the last time i saw you? he asked although he doubted much had changed. oh.. and which cabin are you in? rome asked, looking at the other three cabins.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags angelina, chester, luc, and vaughn

elliot continued smiling i'll probably start out by going through a company but if it all goes well, i'll start self-publishing he admitted. it was true, he wanted to get some experience and learn a bit from a publisher before going out and doing his own thing. i'm really glad that you are doing well guys, it really feels nice seeing you guys he admitted. soon, elliot heard a somewhat familiar voice asking if he could join their conversation. he turned to face the source of the voice and saw someone familiar - luc. well, we were just talking about our lives after high school, you're more than welcome to join, elliot answered politely, so, how have you been? he soon added. as he waited for an answer, another voice was to be hard. elliot turned once more, making a little space for the new person to be seen.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:51 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Elliot, Angelina, Luc, Vaughn.
Chester nodded with interest, "Thank you. It sounds like you're not doing so bad yourself. I love finding out how much - or little - people have changed," he said, with another smile. He turned slightly as someone else asked to join them - Luc. He remembered him from a number of his classes, and was sure that they had done a few group projects together as well. Again, with a warm smile, Chester nodded as well, "Not at all! It's good to see you again! What have you been up to?" he asked, adding onto Elliot's answer. He was about to say something else, then he heard a new voice coming from somewhere behind him.

Chester froze for a moment, hoping that it was his imagination. However, a brief glance at the others told him that this was not the case. Although he wasn't saying anything less friendly, his almost-overexcited mood dropped, and he quietly stepped to the side slightly, choosing not to look around. Instead, his gaze dropped to the floor, half-hoping that the voice belonged to someone that just became an excellent voice impersonator in the past years.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
After Vaughn left, Luo watched him for a few moments, then turned back towards Romeo. He smiled gently, his composure remaining calm as always, although he couldn't ignore his heart beating slightly faster, now that they had been left alone. "I've been fine. Things have been pretty much the same," he replied, with a slight shrug. Then, he added, "I'm in the Dove Cabin," he pointed it out, "though I haven't met anyone else who's there as well yet," and he fell silent. The moments of silence, he thought, weren't uncomfortable, though. His gaze drifted off, looking around and towards the trees, as though he felt that something was there - but he was just curious.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (6) & elliot (6)

Postby dumbfounded » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:36 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo gave a silent node as luo spoke. his suspicions were confirmed when his friend admitted that things had been the same but he wasn't surprised in the slightest. that's good, he spoke, another smile creeping on his face i don't want to have to kick one of those kids' butts, although i would do it if they ever did anything to you he added. as much as he made it sound like a joke, part of rome was serious, he would fight someone for luo. maybe it was his feelings which made him feel like he had to protect the latter, or maybe it was because luo saved his life and he wanted to return the favour. rome, himself, wasn't sure. when he heard that luo had been assigned to the dove cabin, romeo couldn't help but laugh loudly well, isn't that a weird coincidence? he asked luo i always knew that in our friendship you symbolized the dove and i symbolized the raven but i never thought it would become real

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags angelina, chester, luc, and vaughn

elliot nodded in agreement at chester's statement. he felt glad that he accepted to come to the reunion, he now realized how much he had missed his old classmates. as he waited for luc's response, his eyes scanned everyone present in their little group and smiled. as his eyes landed on chester, however, elliot noticed the slight change in his attitude as the new member to the conversation approached. elliot wasn't completely sure what it was but he could tell that chester was uncomfortable with the guy. he took another quick glance at the man that he soon came to recognize - vaughn. elliot glanced back at chester and placed his hand on the latter's shoulder. he knew it wasn't much but he hoped it would let chester know that he was there if he ever needed him.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | open

Vidya sighed, not knowing how to respond. "I- I'm sorry. But I promise, not everybody hates you. I don't hate you." She crossed her arms awkwardly and have a weak smile. "Maybe we can hang out a bit while we're here? If you want."

Naomi | 23 | couple 6-girl 2| Starling-room 4 | Emma

Naomi sucked in her breath at the question. "Uh, I almost made the Olympics a while ago!" she offered. "I'm still swimming." She left out the fact that she was now a kid's swim coach. Not that there was anything wrong with it, but it was hard to admit that she'd gone from the Olympics to being a glorified lifeguard for some snotty kids. "What about you? Anything exciting? How the whole acting thing been?"
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Luc Ortiz / 24 / Couple 5 - Guy 1 / Tags: Chester, Elliot, Angelina, Vaughn

Luc smiled at Elliot and Chester as they both greeted him. "Well, I've been doing bartending for a while now, it's a social job," he answered casually. While it wasn't the most extravagant job, and especially not for someone with Luc's background, he was just starting small. He was thinking of something to say to Elliot when he heard approaching footsteps and a voice. Looking over his shoulder in the direction of the noise, he saw it was Vaughn and offered a smile. Sure, he hadn't talked to the guy much but after he became a musician he definitely knew about him from the news at the very least.

Turning back to the group, he noticed Chester had become sullen looking and Elliot was comforting him. Seeing this made him remember the beef between Chester and Vaughn. "Yikes," he said under his breath, nearly inaudibly. As Vaughn approached, he bit his lip and decided to stay silent as he waited to see what would happen next.
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:19 am

VAUGHN

with: Luo & Romeo, later Chester, Elliot, Luc, & Angelina

xxxxxWhen one of the men made space for him to enter into their circle, Vaughn did so, his beaming smile showing that he was excited to meet them. "So what's up?" the man greeted and began, hoping to start up a conversation or to at least join in, but, when he actually took in his surroundings, he noticed that the three he greeted seemed awfully quiet when he approached- but why? Vaughn's smile faded a little as his eyes skipped over the men- he didn't recognize any of them at first, but when they rested on one man [Chester] with his head down, Vaughn paused. He knew who the man looked like- but was it really... Him? It took a second for him to realize that it was. In his surprise, Vaughn could feel a little pang of pain hit the back of his neck as he averted his gaze from the man's lowered head and as he turned his head the other way. Now scratching the back of his head, Vaughn smiled a bit when he realized he had lost his original grin- he didn't want to give off his surprise.

xxxxxIn all honesty, the man wasn't exactly sure what to think when he saw Chester. It had been... What? A few years since he had last seen Chester? Well, that's what it felt like to Vaughn, at least. But now wasn't the time to bring that up. Keep it cool, Vaughn nervously thought to himself before he glanced at the silenced faces around him, ...Why are they all looking at me like I'm some sort of bad guy? I just got here- ugh, Vaughn, keep cool, keep cool... They're not. They don't even know me- but do they know? Would Chester tell them what had happened between... Us? Just us? Sheesh, Vaughn- you're thinking about all these negative things. You'll make friends. You'll be fine. Even if it just gets bad... Just leave. My problem is between Chester and I- not anyone else. It's not their place to know. I don't deserve issues from other people- just from... Just from Chester. I... I can't think about this now... It's too much to think about for the first time of seeing him for such a... For such a while... I... C'mon, Vaughn, take it easy... Just take it slow...

xxxxxVaughn's heartbeat had sped up. However, a deep breath slowed it as he turned his head back to the men before calmly but warmly speaking, a faded smile on his face as he uncomfortably shoved his hands into his pockets, "...Hey guys... Um, it's been a long time, huh? If you don't remember me, my name's Vaughn... Vaughn Walker. Uh... So... How's it been? Y'know, after high school and such- with... With jobs and all? ...I hope well?"
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:04 am

Celeste Locke

Celeste arched her eyebrow looking surprised. She smiled softly. "Thank you and sure I don't mind not like there's gonna be many people who want to" said Celeste. Her green eyes looked into hers. Sort of. Only for a few moments though before she stopped looking. She played with one of her curls with her finger. She loved to curl her hair. It was a slight obsession even though her hair was naturally wavy. So, to make it look nice she'd have to straighten it and then curl it.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me