the college experience {always open}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the college experience {open}

Postby sunnflowerx » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:32 am

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | tagged;;theo | chilling.
Daniel looked confused as Theo began texting. He knew the idea was far from perfect. When his phone flashed again he realized what he was doing. He picks up the phone and skims through the words, his heart pounding as he does. He quickly replies, "thank you!! Working with seven characters is hard. Finding a balance for 7 stories is something I've been working on. Honestly Lust and Sloth are my favorite. So their dynamic is incredibly strong."
He hits send and looks at the time and types out another text "I'm gonna go on campus and see if i can locate a few buildings before hand. I'd hate to be late on the first classes"
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:05 am

acadia hayes
xxxfemale - nineteen - tags;
    acadia looked around the campus, not sure where to start. she wasn't sure where any of her future classes would be and she also wasn't aware of the perks of the campus. this is what she got for not touring before she applied. "hmm, i wonder if there is a map or something.." she mumbled under her breath, searching the web for a possible layout of coastal carolina.

ashton lancaster
xxxmale - twenty - tags;
    pellets of sand clung to ashton's feet as he trudged to the beachside cafe for a bite of lunch. he pushed open the glass door as a bell signaled his arrival. the diner was small and quite retro, but the food was always amazing. he took his usual two-person table near the corner and ordered himself a soda while scrolling through his phone.
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocean_ » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:25 am

x caireann faoláin
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. caixxxxxtags. openxxxxxage. twenty - onexxxxxmajor. dancexxxxxoutfitxx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

indent she arrived at the dance hall pretty quickly, but didn't feel like do any dancing. she was famished, she cursed herself for not getting breakfast before taking the drive down to campus. her head suddenly snapping over to her car, she thought she had seen a cafe around here somewhere, perhaps she could try it out? in her previous year being in college she hadn't thought about going anywhere but to work, the store, and home. she made a mental note to find it as she fiddled with her keys, clicking the button to unlock it as she trotted towards it.

she found the small cafe pretty quickly, smiling in awe as she walked inside and admired the retro decor, which reminded her of a diner her and her brothers used to go to back home. she sat in a stool, looking over a menu quickly before ordering something simple, just a sandwich and a soda to get her by. she scrolled on her phone as she waited for her order, swirling the straw in her drink out of boredom as she did so.

x august wakefield
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. jonahxxxxxtags. openxxxxxage. twentyxxxxxmajor. literaturexxxxxoutfitxx

indent jonah wandered around campus, trying his best to find the library. Maybe it was right in his face the whole time? he just couldn't seem to find it. sighing sadly, he shoved the map back towards his face, making sure no place on the map went left unlooked over. jonah looked like a helpless puppy, sadly pouting as he wandered in another direction he hadn't searched in yet.

(sorry, slight wb)
ocean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:47 am

acadia hayes
xxxfemale - nineteen - tags; august
    acadia spotted another student whose face was buried in a campus map. aha, just what i was looking for, she thought internally before parading over to the boy. "uh, hello! do you know where i can find a copy of that map you have?" she asked, her eyes bright and hopeful. "i just moved onto campus and i'm generally really lost."

ashton lancaster
xxxmale - twenty - tags; caireann
    ashton glanced up the bell on the door jingled. his gaze led to a female with dark blonde hair and tan skin. she was one of those girls who were naturally pretty. she walked confidently to a stool and sat, ashton still glancing over every once in awhile. he considered walking over and pulling out the good ole' lancaster charm, but figured she was just a tourist passing through. although, that didn't stop him from staring as she fiddled with her straw.
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadSpace » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:14 am

20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Excited ;; Location: outside ;; Tags: Easlee

"Oh this is Finley," I reply taking her out of her carrier, "but we call her Finn most the time," I smile, bouncing her on my knee. "Oh, what classes are you majoring and minoring?" I ask her. Brushing the hair out of my child's face, she just rubbing her face again pushing the hair back into place. [sorry I have some writers block atm lol]

20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Fearful ;; Location: Her dorm ;; Tags: Open

I seriously couldn't be more nervous to move into this school, I mean it's better then living with my dad again but I just can't keep my mind off him. I now have a bad habit of checking my phone every two seconds to see if he wants me back but to no luck we are still broken up. I glance up at the huge school and take a deep breath in meanwhile I roll my bags into my new dorm. I decide it would be best for me to just unpack everything first and calm down, as I am shaking like a chihuahua from my fear's. To my bad habits I lock my suitcase which has my laptop in it, if I don't I wont calm down and I will have the fear of someone stealing it. God, this trust issues of mine are ridiculous, my roommate wont steal anything of mine, its just your stupid mind.

Is stupid a swear? Idk I don't consider it one but if anyone would like it starred let me know ...
Last edited by DeadSpace on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:11 am

Theodore Locke
20|Male|Bisexual
Performing Arts
Tagged: Daniel.

Theo smiled brightly again, and then he messaged back, 'It's okay! I love your writing style as well.' he didn't hit send, as he read over the second message, and then added onto it, 'Alright. I'll go with you, if that's okay. I've been meaning to go and see if I can help out any lost Freshmen,'. He sent the message as one, then he put his phone into the pocket of his jeans - it would feel a little bit lazy and as though he was 'cheating' if he just sent text messages too much.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:37 am

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | tagged;;theo | chilling.
Daniel flushes, a big smile spending across his face. One, because now Theo can drive out there. And two because Theo complimented his writing. He stands, grabs his phone, keys and wallet along with his journal. He puts them all into a shoulder bag before signing a chill,
Ready when you are
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocean_ » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:33 pm

x caireann faoláin
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. caixxxxxtags. ashtonxxxxxage. twenty - onexxxxxmajor. dancexxxxxoutfitxx

indent she received her order with a grateful smile, thanking they waitress quickly before she set her phone on the table. looking to her left out the window, she was quickly distracted by a boy who was sitting at a corner booth by himself. he seemed to be one of those boys that just made her question if they were single or not, the one unbelievable guy that had every girl in high school falling for him like something off of a movie. he was looking right at her, which only made a smile tug at her lips. as much as she wanted to say something...anything, cai only waved at him, her smile brightening before turning and looking at her sandwich. it looked really good, which had tempted her to take a bite of it, and when she did it tasted like heaven. closing her eyes in satisfaction, she set the sandwich down and took a sip of her soda.

x august wakefield
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. jonahxxxxxtags. acadiaxxxxxage. twentyxxxxxmajor. literaturexxxxxoutfitxx

indent jonah removed the map from his face as he was spoken to, coming face to face with another girl. She was pretty girl, with glowing blonde hair and a composure that just screamed confidence. " oh, uh...this, map? they mailed me this one. you can have it if you'd like? I'm only looking for the library, there's really no need for it after that." he chirped, a bright smile on his lips as he held out the folded map to her.
ocean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:47 pm

acadia hayes
xxxfemale - nineteen - tags; august
    acadia considered accepting the boy's map, but ultimately decided it would make her feel bad. she pondered it for only a moment before answering, "how about we both find the library, then i'll gladly take the map off your hands if you have no use for it anymore!" the blonde pushed the map back towards him with a small smile. "i'm acadia, pleasure to meet you!"

ashton lancaster
xxxmale - twenty - tags; caireann
    ashton finished his lunch, still occasionally looking over to the girl he noticed earlier. she had waved at him only a few minutes ago, which he found quite amusing. he took a final gulp of his drink before rising to his feet and pushing in his chair. his curiousity had gotten the best of him, as he made his way over to the counter where she sat. ash pretended paying his bill was his only goal, although after the waitress handed his change back he plopped down next to her. "lemme guess, you're a tourist?" he asked her, a grin playing on the corner of his lips.
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby FEMME FETALE » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:20 pm

I S A B E L L A
    G R A N T X X

Isabella kissed her dad on her cheek and thanked him for all his help with the move; her hazel eyes watched as her protector for nineteen years got into his car and drove away. It was such a liberating feeling not having someone to answer to and constantly strive to impress. The brunette happily walked across the vibrant campus, suitcase in one hand and a help leaflet in the other. She managed to somehow successfully find her dorm; it was cosy and inviting, she easily pictured how she could make it hers with some interior design. Isabella noticed her roommate had already gotten here and started to settle in, although the girl looked a bit anxious and preoccupied, "Hi there, I'm Isabella Grant," The brunette introduced politely, hoping not to startle the tall blonde.
FEMME FETALE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me