Seal Beach||Romance RP||♥

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Seal Beach||Romance RP||♥

Postby Googly Bear » Thu May 22, 2014 4:04 pm

.:Silver:.
A girl speaking to me startles me a little, but I recover quickly as I turn to face her. She's really pretty, but in a way that is unique and non-threatening somehow. "Hi" I say with a small smile to the girl named Cambridge. "Nice to meet you. I'm Silver." I take in the rest of the girl, trying to figure her out. Normally I'm pretty good with things like that, but not always. She seems like the type of person that would be easy going, but still know what she wants. Kind of like she's stubborn in a way that isn't annoying--more in a healthy way. I think for the most part we'll get along fine. Maybe we're roomies. "What room are you in?" I ask.
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aatiicus » Fri May 23, 2014 3:10 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jake Timpson

eighteen
male
straight
status ;; single//no crush
tags;; ---

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jake had a smile plastered onto his lips as the driver pulled into a large pathway. you could clearly see the large house, even from way back here. it seemed beautiful.
          the driver slowed to a stop, pointing out the door. "thanks!" he exclaims before grabbing his bags and making a run out of the car. he easily hoist his bags up the stairs, gazing down the long hallway. it seemed like two girls were already here... but no guys. great. hopefully they would come soon. Jake had nothing against girls, he was just naturally kind of nervous around them.
          "hey...." he murmured in an effort to seem friendly. with that, he found the room he was supposed to stay in and entered. it seemed someone else had already entered... maybe he wasn't that alone. he claimed the bed closest to the door and sat his things down. he would probably unpack later. he then exited the room with a small yawn. the drive had lasted for what had seemed like forever.
aatiicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Fri May 23, 2014 7:57 am

Cambridge
Female/19/Single

The girl replies that her name is Silver. That's a pretty name, a bit mysterious and very unique. Not that Cambridge is an average name. If I had a nickle for every strange look I've gotten after I introduced myself..."I'm in room two," I say to Silver. "It looked like someone had already settled in; was that you? If so, I like your suitcase." I add with a grin. Its then that I notice the door Silver is standing in front of. Curious, I give the handle a tug. It's locked. "That's weird..."
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Fri May 23, 2014 12:23 pm

I nodded as my answer to Cambridge, glad that I won't be awkwardly alone. Neither will she for that matter. She reaches for the door handle that's locked. "I know," I say with my best detective face on. "Something's back there, I just don't know what." I jiggle the handle again just to make sure, which doesn't entirely make sense but still. I turn to look at the boys hall. "I think someone just walked in." I say quietly. "I thought I heard someone before him too, but I'm not sure."
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Sat May 24, 2014 1:24 am

Cambridge
Female/19/Single

I sigh at the door. Curiosity is clawing at my insides. I direct my attention back to Silver as she speaks. "Yeah, I thought I heard something..." I reply, looking around. Raising my voice, I call out, "Hello? Anybody here? Come and meet us, I don't bite! Well, only when I'm tempted." My voice by now has gone back to normal as I wink at Silver. "That line is way overused." I say, laughing softly.
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Sat May 24, 2014 7:39 am

I follow Cambridge's lead and add on, "We'll only try to drown you!" Quoting the mermaids from Peter Pan. I smile at her and say, "It is overused, isn't it?" I lower my voice even lower and look deep into her eyes, mostly to be weird. "Sometimes I do bite." It's not entirely false, I sometimes bite people, but it's rarely hard. I've only bitten my sister to the point where it actually hurt. It happened twice, but with years in between.
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Sat May 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Cambridge
Female/19/Single

I giggle, and ask, "Really? I used to bite people when I was two. Once my friend tried to take my toy and bam-" I pause for emphasis. "I bit her. On the freaking ankle. I was so ridiculous back then. Still am, honestly!" Grinning broadly, I yell to the boys' hall, "Come on out! We're simply dying to meet you, darling!" I spread my arms wide, nearly hitting Silver. "Oops! Sorry!"

(Sorry that I took so long to reply!)
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aatiicus » Sat May 24, 2014 1:54 pm

{Sorry for not replying~
I will get my post up soon, it will be on this post so I don't spam any more ;n;}
aatiicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Mon May 26, 2014 12:18 pm

I flinch a little as Cambridge's hand comes near me. I laugh it off and say, "you're fine. That's totally something I would do. Expect it to happen to you sooner or later." I give her one of my sweet smiles--the one that says we're friends, not the one that I use to flirt with. I turn my attention to the boys' hall but nobody is coming out. Maybe they're ignoring us? Maybe they can't hear us?
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Tue May 27, 2014 6:56 am

Cambridge
Female/19/Single

As Silver smiles at me, I realize that I really like her. We get along well. Thank god for that... I've met millions of people who rub me the wrong way, and it's never ended well. "So... it looks like the mystery person isn't answering." I say, leaning against the wall. "Do you want to go and explore the house?" From what I've seen so far, this place is awesome, and I can't wait to see all of it!
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me