wιтнoυт ѕcнool, ιт'ѕ really нard тo ĸnow wнaт day ιт ιѕ.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should there be an event (party, dance, etc.) every Friday in the rp?

Yes!
65%
Nah...
No votes
Make it every other week?
35%

Total votes : 23

school started, sorry >-<

Postby pumpkin. » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:22 am

{ --sticks head down a drain-- }
    { terribly sorry; I forgot to post. almost done c: }
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wιтнoυт ѕcнool, ιт'ѕ really нard тo ĸnow wнaт day ιт ιѕ.

Postby duckworth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:35 am

((Haha, no, it's fine. Take your time, my friend. <3 And Rainbows, I think pretty much everyone is open at this point. XD We only just started, after all.))
fam: xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx

duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spade. » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:38 am

{ Yeah my charries haven't even gotten to school yet xD }

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

“It seemed funny that the sunset she saw from her patio and the
one I saw from the back steps was the same one. Maybe the two worlds we
lived in weren’t so different. We saw the same sunset.”

“Things were rough all over, but it was better that way. That way you
could tell the other guy was human too.”
spade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:39 am

((Well, everyone has the same schedule. First period is science, so all our characters can just... flock there. XD Do you guys need me to make a post?))

duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norm » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:45 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

USERNAME
-norm ;; but, you can call me norm without the ;;
NAME
-Liam would be his first and only first name. The name Liam comes from his great grandpa, Liam. His grandfather had the name his whole life and died with it during a small war while he was in the navy. Liam doesn’t really believe that his mother named him Liam for that reason but, that is that. Cherlax is his forever last name and he doesn’t really care about it. It’s just a last name, good lord.
-Liam would be about eighteen years of age and his birthday would land on the wonderful date of November 12th.
-He is complete male and was born that way and does not plan on changing that any time soon.
CLIQUE
-Jocks. whoop whoop. He also coincides with the normal's because he hangs out with everyone.
CLUB(S)
-Liam participates in many clubs such as Drama, Football, and Soccer. Let's say he is a social butterfly and is very busy most of the time.
APPEARANCE
-Liam looks a lot like "Ryan Gosling"(face claim). He has somewhat wavy golden dirty blonde hair that is considered thick by those who touch it. You'd be surprised on how many girls touch his golden locks(lol). Liam has light, beautiful hazel eyes that are mixed with green and black. He is very muscular and tanned from all the sports he does and likes to keep in shape. He weighs about 220, and is about 5'11(?).
PERSONALITY
-Liam is a very big jokester and likes to play pranks. He is very romantic and treat a girl like gold, he just isn't that interested in girls yet but, maybe a certain girl can bring it out of him. Unlike all the other most jocks he is a sweetheart and loves to talk to everyone. He is a social butterfly and is super friendly. Liam loves to be adventurous and loves to travel. He is up for anything and can come off as a daredevil and very brave. Liam is a big flirt and is very protective.
HISTORY
-Liam's history was quite simple. He grew up is a nice household and still lives there. That's that. I guess.
norm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norm » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:08 am

(Finished above.)
norm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spade. » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:10 am

{ I just watched the Notebook yesterday❤ }

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

spade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:25 am

((NORM. :U I love you and you're accepted, of course and Ryan Gosling is too beautiful to handle like what.
*ahem* Anyways, I will go ahead and tag like, everyone because they should all be in science class. :p BUT THIS POST IS A HUGE WIP YEAH. Sorry gais ;c Finished, I think. ouo))
((Oh, important announcement at the bottom, guys. ^^))

тagѕ: Liam, Marc, Corina, Lia, Shiloh

ғeмale

ѕevenтeen

ιn ѕcιence claѕѕ

no crυѕн (ѕнe тнιnĸѕ) & ѕιngle

wanтѕ тo тalĸ тo people

elιzaвeтн carтer waтѕon ~ popυlar ~ cнeerιng ~ cнoιr ~ draмa ~ ѕoccer ~ volleyвall ~

Elizabeth slowly tapped her beautifully manicured nails on the wooden desk, glancing around the science room. She knew quite a few people in there. Liam, with his extremely beautiful features (although Elizabeth refused to admit she found him attractive), Marc with his friendly blue eyes, shy little Corina, skater girl Lia, and of course, her very best friend, Shiloh, nicknamed Boo. Ellie waved her fingers at Shiloh, grinning at her. Of course, the two sat near each other in all their classes so that they could chat together when the teacher wasn't looking.
                Elizabeth glanced down at her outfit today. She made an effort to dress nicely on the first day of school. She had on a pretty, sleeveless white dress with organized rainbow polka dots decorating it. There was also a cute blue ribbon tied around the waist. Her shoes were neutrally colored flats, so that they wouldn't distract from her colorful dress. Even her bag matched, as it was the same grayish tan as her shoes, but with a yellow outline and pink and blue buckles, so that it complemented the colors on her dress. A chunky bracelet with soft orange, yellow, blue, and pink stones dangled from her slender wrist. Ellie's hair was just as pretty as the rest of her, with the loose strands in front of her face tied behind her head in an intricate knot.
                Ellie whipped out her smartphone, covered in a sprinkles pattern case, and texted Shiloh, her fingers expertly smacking at the keys.
                school is SO boring. at least i get to see u every day now tho.
                Hitting send, Elizabeth winked at Shiloh and kept her phone hidden underneath the desk so that the teacher wouldn't yell at her. She made a face when the teacher started droning on and on about chemistry or something. Ellie was intelligent, but she had a short attention span, especially when it came to boring school lessons. She perked her head up when the teacher said that he was going to step out for a little bit to go to the bathroom. He reminded the entire class not to talk too loudly while he was gone, and Ellie grinned. She remembered the only reason why she liked the science teacher: he let them talk quietly whenever he left the room for something. He didn't give them a babysitter like other teachers. Elizabeth immediately turned to Shiloh, but she caught the eyes of the other kids she knew: Liam, Marc, Corina, and Lia were her other friends in all her classes.

You guys don't really have to if you don't want to, but I would really appreciate it if you formatted all your posts at least a little bit.
    The least I ask of you is that you make your font size small, as in size 85. c:
    Personally, I think that makes it a lot easier to read, and I definitely prefer it in small size, or 85.
    I understand if you're on mobile, but if you have computer access, I love pretty posts. o3o
    (I know that my posts are kind of really not that pretty but I think I'm getting better at it. :p)
    Also, remember, grammar and spelling. ಠ_ಠ
    I understand typos, but constant errors may lead me to kick you out of this rp.
    Semi-lit includes proper conventions, not just length.
    Last edited by duckworth on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

duckworth

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby spade. » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:35 am

Lia Rose ✳ Girl ✳ 18 ✳ Single ✳ Outfit

Lia smoothly skated into the parking lot, not bothering to stop her board as she pushed open the school doors. The girl skated down the dreary school hallways, knowing the teachers wouldn't bother and try to stop her anymore, she'd been doing it since she was a freshman. Lia kicked up the light blue skateboard at her locker and dialed the combination, placing her board carefully into the cramped yet clean locker. She then slammed it shut, the loud noise echoing through the already empty halls and made a beeline for her first period, science. Lia hated science, she was more of a reading and writing girl. Sh pushed open the door to the already full classroom and walked silently to the back, plopping down in her usual seat.

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

spade.

My pets
    My items