drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Postby himchan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:15 am

{{Sure cx}}
Willow Travis
19 || Hey there! || This is what I'm wearing || Crush; Please, I don't have time. ||Simply being me
Willow scrunched up her nose slightly as she ran a hand through her hair,sighing.She was no doubt unhappy with the move."Things are so much different than Cheshire."She said softly to herself,biting her bottom lip.
i'm jaime
himchan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .m i n y o o n g i » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:19 am

Cody put up her hood and scanned around her seeing if anyone was there and did't see anyone. she looked up at the sky and then at her feet and quietly to herself and chewed on her sleeve.

k i m n a m j o o n
k i m s e o k j i n

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
m i n y o o n g i
j u n g h o s e o k

┏━━━━━━┓
f o o d
┗━━━━━━┛
p a r k j i m i n
k i m t a e h y u n g

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
j e o n j u n g k o o k
! b t s !

prepare yourself

.m i n y o o n g i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:24 am

Taylor looked at him, she giggled. "Hehe! I dunno, I like a lot of animals." She said softly, and then got a devious look upon her pale face. She jumped on him, tackling him down. "Think fast!" She chuckled.

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .m i n y o o n g i » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:26 am

Ace pushed her off and pinned her down and grinned ''Lets see if you can get me off''

k i m n a m j o o n
k i m s e o k j i n

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
m i n y o o n g i
j u n g h o s e o k

┏━━━━━━┓
f o o d
┗━━━━━━┛
p a r k j i m i n
k i m t a e h y u n g

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
j e o n j u n g k o o k
! b t s !

prepare yourself

.m i n y o o n g i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:34 am

Taylor blinked, eyes wide. She was not ready when he pinned her, and now he was on top of her. She just stared at him for a moment, before shaking her head and reacting. She heaved, making a move and flipping him off. She sat on his stomach, bouncing a little.

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .m i n y o o n g i » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:36 am

Ace looked at her ''Wow thanks'' he said and pushed her off and put his knees up.

k i m n a m j o o n
k i m s e o k j i n

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
m i n y o o n g i
j u n g h o s e o k

┏━━━━━━┓
f o o d
┗━━━━━━┛
p a r k j i m i n
k i m t a e h y u n g

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
j e o n j u n g k o o k
! b t s !

prepare yourself

.m i n y o o n g i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AninaAna » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:02 pm

AninaAna wrote:
AninaAna wrote:-Renn-

I pursed my lips as I thought, "I believe I have math next." I said

(sorry, tired)
nothing to see here
AninaAna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby himchan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Willow Travis
19 || Hey there! || This is what I'm wearing || Crush; Please, I don't have time. ||Simply being me
Willow sighed quietly,sitting down on the grass and crossing her legs, bored out of her mind.
i'm jaime
himchan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Scarlet-Love97 wrote:
|| Ayanna || Female || Sixteen || Loner || Sophomore || No Crush/Single ||

While the mall sounded nice, she decided against it since she had very little extra spending money and was actually saving it on a book, so when the bookstore was mentioned, she smiled. She rolled her eyes at the comment about getting to know her and turned her attention on the other students as well. She heard whispers from the other students about a party at some chicks house, she didn't catch the name, and it sounded interesting. She had never been to a party before, she just didn't like the idea of them, but now, when she thought about it, she wanted something to change in her boring, quiet life. She wondered if they'd even let someone like her into the house, basically everyone knew everyones status, so if a loner like herself showed up, would they even let her in? She pushed the thoughts away when Margo spoke and she smiled. "I was just wondering, I've got two kittens and I didn't want you having some type of allergic reaction to them." She said.

Bishop smiled when Rain spoke again. "Oh right, we are going to the same place," he said, walking down the hall. "Lead the way, my lady," he added, motioning his hand so Rain walked first. He watched her blonde hair swinging across her back as she walked. His eyes wandered around the halls, still staying close to Rain.

Margo smiled when Ayanna mentioned that she had two kittens and her mood suddenly transformed into that of a four year old girl. "Can I play with them?!" she squealed, excited at the prospect of finally being able to play with one of her favorite animals again. She had one when she was little, around the time when she was four, but her mother became allergic to cats and they had to get rid of him. it was the first real example of heartbreak that Margo experienced, and she really never wanted to feel that way again. She was determined to get another cat when she moved out, but she hadn't been able to do that yet.
Jumping up, Margo reached her hands out to help Ayanna up off the ground. She was now really excited to go to Ayanna's place, now just not only for the reasons she thought of earlier. "So, what's it going to be? Mall, bookstore, something else?" she asked, arms still outstretched to help her beautiful girl up.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:57 pm

|| Ayanna || Female || Sixteen || Loner || Sophomore || No Crush/Single ||

Giggling at Margos reaction, she nodded, returning her stack of books and supplies to the floor rather than her lap. "Sure, I think they'd enjoy a new friend." She said, taking a hold of the hand that was offered to her and standing. She lifted her arms into the air, stretching herself out, her shirt lifting a bit and showing off a small amount of her flat stomach before she returned her arms to her side. She bent down, picking up her supplies and moving to Margos side. "Bookstore." She answered with a smile.

╔════════════════════════════╗
elliot / ellie, or sam | genderfluid | he/they
single | polyromantic demisexual | polyam
omnist | covenless witch | scorpio / ox
infp-t | chaotic good | poet | listo

╚════════════════════════════╝

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes