drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Postby Caseal<3 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:53 am

Taylor kind of rubbed her shoulder, eyes soft. "I just, it's nothing." she huffed, and gently pushed past him. "Let's just go." she said, and slowly slipped down the street with her.

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .m i n y o o n g i » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:55 am

Ace followed behind her ''No please tell me'' he stopped her ''What is it?" he asked

k i m n a m j o o n
k i m s e o k j i n

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
m i n y o o n g i
j u n g h o s e o k

┏━━━━━━┓
f o o d
┗━━━━━━┛
p a r k j i m i n
k i m t a e h y u n g

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
j e o n j u n g k o o k
! b t s !

prepare yourself

.m i n y o o n g i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:05 am

She spun around, looking at him. "They aren't good people, okay? they do bad things to good people." She finished eyes tearing up. She wore a large scar down her arm, specially gifted to her from Hutch's dagger. Hutch and Crynil were in her Ninjitsu clan/class. Though they used it for the wrong reasons. They didn't like Taylor, because she stood up for those abused by them.

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .m i n y o o n g i » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:10 am

Ace bit his lip and said ''Well then lets not go'' he said and sat down in the grass and looked up.

k i m n a m j o o n
k i m s e o k j i n

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
m i n y o o n g i
j u n g h o s e o k

┏━━━━━━┓
f o o d
┗━━━━━━┛
p a r k j i m i n
k i m t a e h y u n g

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
j e o n j u n g k o o k
! b t s !

prepare yourself

.m i n y o o n g i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:13 am

Taylor looked relived, she nodded. "I'm sorry, I just... it brings back bad memories." She whispered, flopping down in the grass beside him.

Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .m i n y o o n g i » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:15 am

Ace picked at the grass then threw it up in the air ''Do you mind telling?" he asked

k i m n a m j o o n
k i m s e o k j i n

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
m i n y o o n g i
j u n g h o s e o k

┏━━━━━━┓
f o o d
┗━━━━━━┛
p a r k j i m i n
k i m t a e h y u n g

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
j e o n j u n g k o o k
! b t s !

prepare yourself

.m i n y o o n g i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:18 am

Taylor looked at him, she crossed her legs meditation style and sighed, looking down. "No, I.. Um. I guess not." She said softly. She began to explain awful things that were done every time she was brought there, showing him scars and things. She puffed her cheeks out. "That's what I get for getting into the ninja community." she scoffed. The reason she was in the harsh clan, was because she had no family.. they kind of were her family.

Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .m i n y o o n g i » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 am

Ace looked at her as he told her ''They have no reason to do that. do they?" he said/asked and then took off his hood.

k i m n a m j o o n
k i m s e o k j i n

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
m i n y o o n g i
j u n g h o s e o k

┏━━━━━━┓
f o o d
┗━━━━━━┛
p a r k j i m i n
k i m t a e h y u n g

┏━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━┛
j e o n j u n g k o o k
! b t s !

prepare yourself

.m i n y o o n g i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:32 am

Taylor looked at him as he took his hood off and blinked. She shook her head softly, and grimaced. "Well, they do.. but they don't." was all she said, not wanting to give away secrets. The teenage girl just shot him a smile, and laid back. "Wanna talk about something different?" She said, a hopeful smile on her face.

Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .m i n y o o n g i » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:34 am

Ace looked back at her ''Sure. um what do you like to do?" he asked

k i m n a m j o o n