Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sat May 06, 2017 7:58 am

Name: Blake Hartstead
Girlfriend: Open
Crush: Open
Horse: Scarlet
Taggs: Katherina

He smiled. "I better get her to the stall. Vets orders." he said looking at her.

Scarlet She dug at the ground. "Sore. And they want me to be stuck in the stall for three days to heal." she snorted.

Name: Eric Blake
Girlfriend: Taking a break
Crush: Ashlynn
Horse/Cat: Duke and Blue
Taggs: Open

He rested. After a few minutes he grabbed his keys and walked out to the truck. Getting in and starting it. He loved the load noise when he started his truck. Sitting there texting his parents.

Logan Swartz He shrugged. "No reason. Why?" he said with a slight smirk.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun May 07, 2017 3:14 am

Ashlynn shrugged. "Just asking", she replied. After a while Ashlynn closed her eyes and fell into a small sleep.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Sun May 07, 2017 4:12 am

"Well, go do that. I"m sure Grimm wont mind much. It's only 3 days." She smiled at the horses. She was happy that Grimm finally made a friend

Grimm nickered and flicked his tail, "Go rest Scarlet." He nosed her neck gently and snorted
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sun May 07, 2017 3:20 pm

He walked over to Scarlet grabbing her lead. He walked with her to the stall where he freshly watered and fed her. Closing the door behind him as he walked out of the stall.

Scarlet She followed Blake as she was stalled up. Walking around her stall when he closed the bottom door.

Girlfriend: Taking a break

Eric drove off. The sky was dark with the night sky. Not sure where he was going but he just drove.

Logan Swartz He nodded. Watching Eric drive off. "You cold?" he asked feeling the air chill.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Mon May 08, 2017 10:45 am

Ashlynn nodded and rubbed her eyes before hugging herself.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malluvsduckies » Tue May 09, 2017 3:36 am

Name~ Riley Mills
Age~ 18
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Riley is quite adventurous. She loves going on walks or rides with her horse and hopes to adopt a dog one day. She loves animals and is very smart. She is graduating college early skipping all of middle school and going straight to tenth grade at only 14 years old. She kind of retired the books though. She wants to take over her grandfathers farm. She is here on summer break. She doesn't have many friends in school since she's much younger than everyone but here she can be with people who have similar interests. She's kind and funny and just wants to impress everyone. She is a little awakward around boys but her stubborn, confident nature makes her get through weird times.
Appearance~ Riley has pretty long dark hair. She enjoys wearing denim and jean shorts.
Main trait~ Self Assured
[+]Traits~ Confident, Kind, Social,
[-]Traits~ Stubborn, Jealous, Defensive
Sexuality~ Straight
Parents~ Grayson Mills and Kia Mills
Siblings~ Dylan Mills (Twin)
Friends~ Josie
Crush~ Open
Girlfriend/Boyfriend~ Open
Other~

(I'm half taking my friend Sharklava14's character she let me have it because she's sorta stopped roleplaying with this forum. I'm sort of remaking Riley and her horse but it's not the exact same.)

Name~ Ivy
Age~ 5 Yrs
Gender~ Male
Breed~ Mustang
Appearance~ Black stallion with small white spot on his head and big black eyes.
How many hands high~ 12.5
Personality~ He is sweet but also is quite stubborn if he wants to keep grazing. He loves Riley and they are more best friends than horse and owner. He loves other horses and sometimes messes with boys who are near Riley.
Main trait~ Playful
[+]Traits~ Cheerful, Affectionate, Friendly
[-]Traits~ Stubborn, Forgetful, Lazy
Other~
Last edited by malluvsduckies on Thu May 11, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please click my smol egg babies
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
malluvsduckies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Tue May 09, 2017 4:15 am

((accepted. Guys, I'm gonna try my best to be more active in this, I'm just currently going through some stuff..)))
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malluvsduckies » Tue May 09, 2017 5:04 am

Rylie | Taggs | Cole

She opens the door to her cabin and sighs with relief. "It's just you...". She looked around outside before grabbing his arm and pulling him in. "Come on!" She dragged him through her cabin with a smile. "He's in here." She pulled him into her living room and opened a small covered cage on the floor. A tiny fluffy sparrow chick poked it head up and chirped. "He fell out of his tree and his mom wasn't anywhere near by. I know we were supposed to do something else today but I was wondering if you'd help me set up his cage. I couldn't ask Josie, she'd probably freak out and strangle the little guy with love." She giggled and stood, helping him up. "So? Will you help me?"
Please click my smol egg babies
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
malluvsduckies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:29 am

solitary tear wrote:((accepted. Guys, I'm gonna try my best to be more active in this, I'm just currently going through some stuff..)))

(Take as much time as you need. No rushing.)
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 am

Crush: Katherina

He walked over to Scarlet grabbing her lead. He walked with her to the stall where he freshly watered and fed her. Closing the door behind him as he walked out of the stall.

Scarlet She followed Blake as she was stalled up. Walking around her stall when he closed the bottom door.

Girlfriend: Broke up? Complicated.

Eric drove off. The sky was dark with the night sky. Not sure where he was going but he just drove.

Logan Swartz Logan wrapped his arms around her. " i'm sure everything's gonna be all right" he said.

Cole Switz
Horse: Knight Thunder
Taggs:Riley

He found himself in Rileys cabin looking at a small sparrow. "Sound like something Josie would do. Sure I guess I can help." he said getting up from the ground.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me