~But....~ {Arranged marriage rp}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I've noticed that replies have become shorter and there is less posting...

please say this isn't dying...
43%
*ok, so let's make posts longer and more detailed so there is more to respond to
37%
*second, let's make sure to reply when you are on, to keep moving forward
20%

Total votes : 93

Re: ~But....~ {Arranged marriage rp}

Postby .nubs. » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:14 am

bumps .n..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Jay" - Here for the art
Feel free to send trades or
inquire about my species adopt
here on CS.

Spitz 🍉 Avine 🍉 BC Kennel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.nubs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .nubs. » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:24 am

Baelixx wrote:Kwinerva
At his words, her eyes widen and she smiles happily, heart skipping a beat. She leans into his touch, happy to have his arm around her. He opens the door and she pauses, looking up at him as he speaks. Her expression shows surprise and excitement. "Really?", she asks and smiles brightly. "well.. I mean, not really.. after all you are going to be a king now.. but you'd want to?", she bites her lip and looks up at him now, rather ecstatic.
Jackson
He chuckles softly and looks down at her, giving a gentle nod. "Why are you so cute?", he asks and lightly kisses the top of her head before turning down the hallway. He comes to a large, carved oaken door. "Will you open the door for me love?", he asks, not really capable of opening the door as he was holding her. When the door would open, a room decorated in red and gold would be revealed. Two large oak wardrobes would be at either side of the bed and plush carpets would cover the hardwood floors. A balcony door would be to the right and a large window to the right. A fireplace would crackle and warm the room to the far left and the whole room would smell of roses, which sat on the tea table tot he right.
Adelaide
I smile gently, watching as his hand comes up and tucks a piece of my hair back behind my ear. I lean my face against his hand and place my own hand atop his that rested against my cheek. "And I love you my dashing, amazingly wonderful and perfect Arashi...", I speak sweetly, my gaze locked with his now. "..my than anything, my dear." I add and smile up at him euphorically
Mike
I smile at her words and nod, glad that she liked my plans. Her question and my eyebrows raises slightly. "Mm of course dear.", I say and gently reach over, taking her hand in mine. "And please, don't apologize for anything.. we are equals after all. You are completely welcome to ask or do anything you so desire.", I give her a sweet smile then.

Arashi
i wear a wide smile now, beaming at the love of my life . "adelaide...."
i murmur, before leaning down to kiss her sweetly, my free hand sliding to her waist, only to draw her thin physique closer to me.

Natalie
"i cant believe i am to be wed to such a sweet man...."
i say softly, looking down at my feet as i come to realize my luck

(sorry, WB)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Jay" - Here for the art
here on CS.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.nubs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:30 pm

sorry guys! Life got really hard for a little while and I lost my muse. I understand if you want to drop this roleplay. As for now, I will reply to what you have posted.
@Becky~ alright doll. Thank you for being a part of this roleplay in the first place. I wish you luck in life. (://

Kwinerva
She laughs softly and gives his hand a gentle squeeze, replying to his question with a flirtatious wink. "You're just gonna have to wait and see love.", she whispers softly and gently begins to guide him up the stairs and back to the deck. Walking out in the salty air once more, she continued to show him toward the crow's nest. She had been on plenty of ships before, and wanted to share this with him. The view was positively beautiful every time.. and she hoped he would like it as much as she did.
Jackson
He swallows and holds here there for a long while, just wishing to make sure she is okay. After a few long moments, he gently pulls away to look at her, eyes shining as he flashes a charming smile. "You are very beautiful... did you know that?", he says sweetly, his voice soft and smooth. He cared for her dearly, and wanted her to know so
Adelaide
His smile only makes my own smile broaden. The way he murmurs my name makes my heart flutter, skipping a few beats. He leans in and I, in turn, lean in too. A sweet kiss and I press myself closer to him, glad that I have Arashi as mine.
Mike
I tilt my head at her words and carefully think over a response. I must admit, her words flatter me, but does she not realize her own amazing qualities? "And I cannot wrap my mind around the idea of having such a beauty at my side. You are more than I could ever dream of, Natalie."
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:39 am

Lucas Napt
You can't hide the demon inside...

( Lucas ) ( 21 ) ( Demon ) ( Male )
Lucas smiled as the salty air hit him first, and then when the crows nest came into view his smile widened. The memories from yesterday were amazing, but today's memories would be different. He looked at her and helped her up the ladder, his hand holding the small of her back and the other on her side. He just didn't want her falling.

Renesmay DeMonica
Don't hate me because I'm me...

( Renesmay ) ( 18 ) ( Vampire ) ( Female )
Renesmay looks him in the eye, her hands no long clutching his shirt but resting gently on his chest. With a small smile she flashes her fangs back at the wolf. "I know that now." she stated softly. "And your the kindest person I've ever met. I know my mother would be proud of me... If only father could see past the fact that your wereowolf...." she said just as quietly, returning her hands to her lap and looking down at them.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .nubs. » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:50 am

Baelixx wrote:sorry guys! Life got really hard for a little while and I lost my muse. I understand if you want to drop this roleplay. As for now, I will reply to what you have posted.
@Becky~ alright doll. Thank you for being a part of this roleplay in the first place. I wish you luck in life. (://

Kwinerva
She laughs softly and gives his hand a gentle squeeze, replying to his question with a flirtatious wink. "You're just gonna have to wait and see love.", she whispers softly and gently begins to guide him up the stairs and back to the deck. Walking out in the salty air once more, she continued to show him toward the crow's nest. She had been on plenty of ships before, and wanted to share this with him. The view was positively beautiful every time.. and she hoped he would like it as much as she did.
Jackson
He swallows and holds here there for a long while, just wishing to make sure she is okay. After a few long moments, he gently pulls away to look at her, eyes shining as he flashes a charming smile. "You are very beautiful... did you know that?", he says sweetly, his voice soft and smooth. He cared for her dearly, and wanted her to know so
Adelaide
His smile only makes my own smile broaden. The way he murmurs my name makes my heart flutter, skipping a few beats. He leans in and I, in turn, lean in too. A sweet kiss and I press myself closer to him, glad that I have Arashi as mine.
Mike
I tilt my head at her words and carefully think over a response. I must admit, her words flatter me, but does she not realize her own amazing qualities? "And I cannot wrap my mind around the idea of having such a beauty at my side. You are more than I could ever dream of, Natalie."

(don't worry! i'll stay as long as possible, i'm sorry you've lost your muse!)

Arashi
i smile a little into the kiss, before pulling away and taking her hand
"would you like me to start a bath for us, my love?"

Natalie
i feel my face heat and my grip on his hand tightens. raising my gaze to his eyes i smile
"dont make me fall any harder than i have to, love..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Jay" - Here for the art
here on CS.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.nubs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:42 pm

{ friendly bump }
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:18 pm

sonya; wrote:
    { friendly bump }
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:51 pm

Kwinerva
She smiles softly and looks back at him before continuing up the ladder. Today, it was her intention to proceed up the rigging to sit on the bottom sail securing plank. Reaching the nest now, she stepped back and waited for him to join her with a happy smile. Oh how she loved him!
Jackson
He listened with a gentle, caring gaze. He could tell that she missed her mother, and that she was worried about her father. "Hey...", he says softly, fingers gently cupping her chin. "Don't worry about that. We'll figure this all out...", and he wraps his other arm around her, pulling her close to his chest.
Adelaide
Her eyes sparkle and she gives a nod of agreement. "That sounds wonderful...", she says and gingerly brushes some of his hair away from his face as a light smile crosses her lips.
Mike
He chuckled lightly at her words, stopping their lazy stroll before turning her to face him and embracing her tightly. "I wont let you fall at all... I'll always be here to catch you sweetheart.", he speaks gently before squeezing her, but not tight enough to hurt her.
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:18 pm

Lucas Napt
You can't hide the demon inside...

( Lucas ) ( 21 ) ( Demon ) ( Male )
Lucas smiled as he watched her descend up the ladder. He followed quickly in hopes to just hold her in his arms and watch the setting sun over the blue waters that's surrounded them, encircling the little dog they were on for what seemed to be endless. He soon reached the top and smiled at her, happy that they had met and found love. How he loved the young woman, she was everything he had ever wanted. His heart seemed to have thawed ever since he met her.

Renesmay DeMonica
Don't hate me because I'm me...

( Renesmay ) ( 18 ) ( Vampire ) ( Female )
Renesmay felt her cheeks go warm as he gently lifted her chin up so their eyes can meet. As she looked upon him and listened intently a small smile appeared on her lips. "I would say we should run away, but that would solve anything. I like it here, with you. I know we'll figure something out." she stated and as soon as she was pulled closer to him she felt herself curl up to him, holding on to his shirt with her slender hands. She breathed him in and was instantly comforted. "I love you, Jack... Your probably the best thing that's ever happened to me..." she stated quietly as she nuzzled her head under his chin.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:01 am

{ I'm on spring break so I'll be able to post more often!! cx can't wait! Ten and Jackson are by far my the couple that I ship cx}
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me