✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:50 am

═════════════════════════════
♞ Nick Elish ♞
tags-x

"See? This is the adorable bantering I just love about us." He couldn't help but get her hot and bothered. Her cheeks would get red and her eye would twitch, it made him laugh on the inside. "Hey." He stopped, pulling her close to his face. He bit his lip, leaning in a little bit. "If anything, you're mine. Don't forget that Heather. You may be a b****, but I'm the bad boy, and I'm not letting you drag me around like a boy toy." Nick smiled, grabbing the small of her back and kissing her, but really kissing her this time. It was the kind of kiss that made someones knees week, and Nick definitely felt a rush of adrenaline.

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:59 am

H E A T H E R C.
    Heather’s knees did get weak. She was getting beat at her own game. She muffled out some noises that said stop, I can’t breath, your gonna kill me. She then put her arms around his neck, having a small smile on her face.

aurelion sol, wrote:
    J O E Y C L A I R E
    Joey approached a single person that she had met once before, and it was a rather good friend as well. She was happy to see the face of Ezra Price. “Hey, Ezra! How’re you doing?!” She yelled while sauntering on over to him. She was bubbly and proud of the hop and skip.

J U D E H A R T L E Y
    Jude jumped and screamed like a girl, exhaling when he saw this girl. “Great gadzooks! You’re hurt! Red blood, not alien..” He said helping her up. “Are you okay? You hit the locker rather hard.” He stated looking at her bloody nose.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:02 am

Gary Mercier ~ eighteen ~ homosexual ~ single ~ tags; Ezra

Gary did feel a little down, but he tried not to show it in any way, especially after he reminded himself that it wasn't a big deal. When Ezra went in through the door, he followed him inside and closed the door behind them gently. "O-oh, alright, but I really don't mind, though..!" he reassured them, smiling back. He was slightly surprised at what Ezra said, but he didn't say anything else. He looked down the hallway and saw the opened door and nodded. "Okay, let's go," he says happily, beginning to head towards it.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:11 am

♞ Nick Elish ♞
tags-x

It felt like Nick was going to live in this moment forever. The silence of the hallways and the warmth of her hands on his neck; it felt like heaven. Nick placed his hand on her cheek and pulled away for a second. "You're gonna drive me to madness Heather." He laughed and gave her a hug before walking again. "Holly hell, Heather. I don't remember having kisses like that before. You've definitely been practicing. It took all of him not to look her up and down and pull her into the supply closet coming up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:30 am

H E A T H E R C.
    Heather walked with him and flipped off someone in a classroom who eyeballed her. “I know, you’re a great practice dummy.” She sassed, pointing to her Porsche she got as a present from her dad. “Let’s ride, you drive. We’re going somewhere fun.”

aurelion sol, wrote:
    J O E Y C L A I R E
    Joey approached a single person that she had met once before, and it was a rather good friend as well. She was happy to see the face of Ezra Price. “Hey, Ezra! How’re you doing?!” She yelled while sauntering on over to him. She was bubbly and proud of the hop and skip.

J U D E H A R T L E Y
    Jude jumped and screamed like a girl, exhaling when he saw this girl. “Great gadzooks! You’re hurt! Red blood, not alien..” He said helping her up. “Are you okay? You hit the locker rather hard.” He stated looking at her bloody nose.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:46 am

♞ Nick Elish ♞
tags-x

Nick looked at the car in awe. "You lucky bast**rd." He grabbed the keys and opened the driver door. The crappy car Nick owned was nothing compared to this. "Ok so like, don't be offended if I'm only dating you for your dads money." He joked. The leather interior was smooth and it had that new car smell that everyone loved. "Call me Bond, James bond." Nick placed his hand on Heathers thigh and grinned. There was a hint of evil in his smile, and he felt like driving down a long straight road at 100 miles per hour. "Where are we going babe?"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:58 am

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary, Joey.
"I know, but... n-never mind..." Ezra started, quietly, but then he changed his mind. He didn't open up to others about his problems, and he couldn't start now. It just wasn't what he did. He started towards the door he'd pointed towards as well. Moments later, though, he once again changed his mind and blurted out, "I just don't want to be a burden to other people." He bit his lip, and jumped when he heard someone yelling down the corridor to him. Ezra turned his head slightly to look down the corridor, and saw Joey walking towards them. "Uh... hello, Joey. I'm fine, thank you. How are you?" He responded, when she was close enough to hear so that he didn't have to raise his voice.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:59 am

✿ Яαʌɛи ✿ wrote:
┌────────────────────┐

olivia rosalie wells || female || seventeen years old
heterosexual || no crush || no partner || tags; aiden

└────────────────────┘
Olivia slightly jumped at the bell, gathering her books and walking out of the classroom. A voice from behind Olivia caught her in mid-stride, pausing to see the boy from earlier, though he was quite a bit more nervous than their last encounter. "Oh um, science or english. Or I could be totally wrong 'cause I left my schedule in my locker." she laughed softly, a small smile sliding into her face. I'm Olivia, and you?"
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:17 am

AUGUSTUS MAXWELL
xxx bisexualll twenty one ll tagsopen;;
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxAugustus looked around him before he carefully opened his locker; slowly so the contents wouldn't spill out. A few papers managed to slip past him and float to the ground. The raven haired boy sighed quietly before pulling out the books he would need for his next class.

xxxx After carefully tucking the books under his arm, Augustus crouched down and gathered up the papers. As he stood up, he bonked his head on the locker door. He winced before throwing the papers back into his locker and shutting the door. Today was off to a great start, August was super late due to an appointment that had him in the waiting room for over a hour. His locker was an absolute mess but that was by his own doing so he couldn't really complain. Instead, he took a deep breath and forced a half smile.
ImageImageImage

━━━ revenge ━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding link link link
└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
Hello! I go by they/them pronouns
mostly into music, art, and trades.
feel free to
pm me about similar interests,
or art trades ! microwave,
mcr, title fight, free throw etcc

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:41 am

N O V AxxxP O W E R S
Single|18|Pan|Tagged; Agustus
Nova watched for a moment as Nick walked off, then shrugged. She hadn't really expected him to stay around for long, being the kind of person she had heard he was, but the brunette was still somewhat surprised by how long he had chosen to stay by her side. It was nice to know that if he was going to talk to someone he wouldn't abandon them right away, and hopefully that would get him a few friends that weren't a bad influence. Rising from the ground, Nova got her things together and made her way out of the courtyard and back into the hall. Looking down at the floor beneath her feet, Nova soon lost herself in the way the tile blurred the faster she walked. Going faster and faster still, Nova didn't notice that there was someone standing in the hall in front of her until she smacked right into their back, nearly falling over. Well not exactly nearly, the brunette realized, as she began to fall backwards. "S**t!" The teen hissed, waving her arms to try and find something to grab onto. That something turned out to be the person in front of her, but instead of having them help stabilize her, Nova began to drag them down too.
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me