Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - Closed and Started

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - Closed and Started

Postby opalnecklace » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:12 am

{Name-Isabella
{title-Good girl
{What is she doing?-With Jacob

Isabella's dairy was laying beside Jacob.Isabella looks up as her dad walks in."Hey Bells",her dad says with a smile stroking the thick mustache on his lip."Hi Daddy",she says sweetly a voice that she hardly ever used.She smiles and looks at her feet,
♥You could call her my best friend but we are really sisters♥This signature is for my best friends Animal_I've_Become and ily.Love you guys!♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:52 pm

Jacob Ryan - Animal

Jake bit his lip making sure he absolutely stayed quiet. He didn't want to interrupt. He listened so that he would know when her dad had left and everything. He really didn't like being squished under the bed but he would have to deal with it.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:03 am

Bulldog22 wrote:
Bulldog22 wrote:
Bulldog22 wrote:[center]Emily Renee - Wake me up when September Ends
Emily nodded. She held his hand tightly." How are you feeling?" She said. She kissed his cheek and smiled brightly. What he just said meant a lot. She just felt bad about their arguments earlier but then were done so she had to get over that.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddment » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:37 am

Name: Tom Hughes
Couple: Wake Me Up When September Ends
With: Emily Renee
Where: Hospital
Tom shrugged a little, blinking at the spot where her lips had touched his hand. "Ok," He said airily, using both hands to push himself off the bed. For a second, he stood, then started to falll again, before grabbing the chair and leaning on it. "Ok." He repeated.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
♦••• coding •••♦
╔══════════════╗
Oddment here. I like
Gravity Falls a lot, along
with Harry Potter. And
I guess that that's all you
need to know.

╚══════════════╝
ImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Oddment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:16 am

{Name-Isabella
{title-Good girl

Isabella watches her Dad walk over."So how have you been"?He asks."Good",she says sitting on her bed lightly trying not to kill Jacob.Her dad smiles."No boys right"?He asks."Right",she lies."You are being safe right"?he asks."Daddy can we please not talk about this"?Isabella asks."Of course",he says kissing the top of her.He walks out closing the door.
♥You could call her my best friend but we are really sisters♥This signature is for my best friends Animal_I've_Become and ily.Love you guys!♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmitySoul » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:19 pm

---where; Being dragged. wearing; xxx
    Nate made a goofy face at her when she made that comment, but it slowly faded when the waiter walked up. The waiter was maybe a year or two older. He was young and definitely handsome. Nate watched him eye Quinn. He felt like his heart sunk to the pit of his stomach. He sighed and sat down. He looked at Quinn and picked up the menu to block his face from her when the waiter walked away. He took a deep breathe. "I guess just so I could be better. I know, stupid, right? I mean so I wouldn't be so rude anymore, or have anger issues. To move past my old self. Be a new me, I don't know. Its hard to explain, its not like a stupid girl like you would understand anyways.." He gripped the menu so hard his knuckles turned white. He hated calling people stupid, especially Quinn, but he was frustrated, at himself. At everything. Frustrated because he couldn't tell her the real reason, and frustrated because he just didn't want anyone to know. He readjusted himself in the seat and looked at her. He paused himself for a second to apologize,"I'm sorry, that came out wrong, I just mean, you just wouldn't get it. Its hard for girls to understand."
THE AMITY AFFLICTION
LET THE TAKE OCEAN ME
AmitySoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:03 am

Emily Renee - Wake me up when September Ends

Emily glanced at him nervously," baby do you need something? Do you need help?" She asked. She stood in front of him. She gently held his hands and held him up. She kissed his cheek and looked at him. She lived him so much and was truly thankful he was alive,

Jacob Ryan - Animal

Jake glanced at her diary. He read the last few pages that mentioned him. He hid it once more and carefully got out from under her bed."I can breathe now.." He said quietly with a light chuckle. He smiled brightly and sat next to her,
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:56 am

{Name-Isabella
{title-Good girl

Isabella watches him with a smile."Yeah",she says."I am glad my dad didn't do a under-the-bed check",she says with a smile.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddment » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:46 pm

Name: Tom Hughes
Couple: Wake Me Up When Seotember Ends
Where: Hospital
With: Emily Renee
Tom blinked at her. "I'm fine," He said cheerfully, leaning on the chair in what he thought looked like a casual position. The dark hairee teenager could feel the chair tipping a little beneath his arm: he shifted his weight a little; that helped, but it was still a little uneven. Tom sighed, looking up at the plain pure white walls. "Stupid chair," He hissed under his breath, his voice barely audible. He hated the smell: it smelled much too... Sanitary, too clean and perfect.
Oddment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sekeriu- » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Quinn Mason Jones||Ten
Quinn's facial expression didn't change as he spoke, she just stared at the menu, not actually reading it. She shrugged as he finished. "Ah, I see. "Man problems"." She said, sarcastically using air quotes. She focused back on the menu and just decided on a stack of chocolate chip pancakes. "Do you know what you want?" She asked, turning her attention to Nate.
Sekeriu-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me