The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

rome (41) & elliot (24)

Postby dumbfounded » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:55 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo chucked quietly as luo assured he wasn't moving away. he was glad that he managed to earn a laugh from luo, it was surprisingly comforting. well i'm glad you're not, romeo responded i don't know how long i can last without seeing you, and stalking, believe it or not, is illegal he soon joked although there was a hint of truth, especially as he really didn't think he could last long without luo.

as soon as the man began speaking, however, rome began feeling tense. he could see that luo was nervous and it made romeo incredibly anxious. although he was still listening to luo, romeo's mind continuously created many scenarios, each worse than the previous. what if luo was ill? what would he do then? how would he possibly cope with it? there were so many things that causes him to panic. one scenario that didn't play in romeo's head was about luo confessing his love for him hence the horrified expression forming onto his face. he was happy, incredibly happy, but he was also extremely surprised.

luo, i... he began, although he was still looking for his words. if he could stop time, he would at that exact moment in order to formulate a proper sentence but he didn't want to make luo worry due to his lack of response. i... i'm relieved that you love me, he spoke, his voice still shaky and hesitant. the last thing he wanted right now was to mess up and ruin everything. i... well i fell in love with you a while ago but i never said anything because i, he paused, once again looking for his words i've never been in love before he admitted, looking down at his lap for a few seconds. looking back up, he gave luo a smile even though he wasn't sure if luo could see him hopefully you loving me means that you will forgive me for not telling you, and that you will maybe go out with me sometime he suggested.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc.

elliot stayed quiet for the rest of the short walk towards the lake. in all honesty, he didn't mind it. elliot enjoyed silence and it wasn't particularly awkward either. when he spotted the lake a smile appeared on his face. well, what do you know he spoke we found it and we didn't get lost. to be fair, he didn't doubt that they would find the lake, after all there were marks indicating that they were heading towards the lake and he remembered the labels on the map that they were given pretty well. he slowly approached the body of water before he looked back at luc and smiled it's pretty beautiful, don't you agree? he asked, his gaze once more turning towards the lake.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:46 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn.
"Great!" Chester smiled brightly, and he bounded along as they walked towards the cabins, soon coming up to the one Vaughn was staying in. He gave it a careful look-over, as if he was inspecting it, even though all of the cabins had pretty much the same design (with the only exception being the sign outside of each, of course). "Same with my cabin!" he exclaimed, as if he was surprised - he was, though, genuinely impressed with how nice the cabins were. "Thank you," he added, as Vaughn held the door open for him, and he walked with the musician to the main room. He glanced around the room, not surprised to see some of Vaughn's guitar cases there.

Chester thought for a moment, then nodded, "Alright then. We'll see what you have, and get one or two things, then you can sit on the floor in front of one of the seats, so I can reach... if you don't mind," he suggested.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
Almost too timid to do so, Luo carefully shifted his gaze back towards Rome, almost holding his breath. He had started to think that maybe he shouldn't have said anything, and that maybe he had already messed everything up and it was too late, and now he'd have to move to another country and change his name. That might have been taking it a little too far. He looked worried for a moment, and considered leaving himself when he saw Rome's expression. He waited, though, to allow him to speak. He wasn't expecting (or maybe he was, he wasn't too sure) for Rome to also confess that he loved Luo, and it felt like a weight had been lifted from him. He was relieved, happy... excited as well, perhaps. "...Really?" he asked, slightly breathlessly. He almost cried from relief.

"I... don't think there's anything to forgive, but if it makes you feel better, then I will," Luo then added, and he smiled brightly. He didn't want to jinx things, but it seemed that everything was weirdly working out far better than he thought. "Yeah, I might do. When do you want to start that?" he then asked, raising an eyebrow.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:57 am

VAUGHN

with: Chester

xxxxx"No problem," Vaughn told Chester when the man thanked him, following him into the den-like main room before nodding and trailing into the bathroom. Near the sink he had a mesh bag filled with cans of hairspray, combs, and accessories for his hair his family got him (they often teased him about his hair and gave him sets of hair-ties when they saw him) that he couldn't name. Vaughn grabbed the bag and walked back into the main room before emptying the bag on one of the larger couches, multi-colored hair ties falling loose onto the cushions and cans of hairspray almost rolling onto the floor.

xxxxx"Welp, here's my stuff," Vaughn announced, standing tall as he raised a hand towards the items to show his collection of hair goods, "I don't know which 'one or two things' I should use, so it's up to you. Just don't turn me into a Barbie, alright?" Vaughn offered Chester a playful laugh before sitting down on one end of the couch where none of his hair products laid, facing the other end of the couch as he leaned on its arm with his hair facing outwards where Chester could stand and work his hair magic.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (42) & elliot (24)

Postby dumbfounded » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:24 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

romeo nodded at luo when he asked if he really loved him. he didn't hestitate this time, he just looked straight at the man. i, i can't believe this is happening, he spoke, a gentle smile appearing on his lips it's a good type of shock though, it really is. he shifted slightly in his seat, resting his hands on the table, the same soft smile on his lips.

as luo spoke again, romeo nodded and pushed his glasses up his nose once again. i just wish i said something sooner, perhaps if i wasn't so scared of my own feelings we would have been dating already, he admitted although something told him that if he would have confessed his feelings from the start, by now he would have proposed to luo. a smile crossed rome's face once again when luo asked when he wanted to start going on a date well, anytime you want, really he said maybe we can walk around the forest when we're finished with dessert, it's not a fancy date or anything but maybe we can talk and explore. he sighed softly but smiled luo, i want you to feel comfortable around me, rome spoke softly and i don't want you to feel pressured into anything, it doesn't matter what it is. he smiled softly at luo i want to make you happy, you know.

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

elliot stayed quiet for the rest of the short walk towards the lake. in all honesty, he didn't mind it. elliot enjoyed silence and it wasn't particularly awkward either. when he spotted the lake a smile appeared on his face. well, what do you know he spoke we found it and we didn't get lost. to be fair, he didn't doubt that they would find the lake, after all there were marks indicating that they were heading towards the lake and he remembered the labels on the map that they were given pretty well. he slowly approached the body of water before he looked back at luc and smiled it's pretty beautiful, don't you agree? he asked, his gaze once more turning towards the lake.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:03 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
With a slight laugh, Chester nodded in agreement. "Don't worry. I won't. I don't even have a lipstick on hand," he said, and he started to look through what was there, picking out a can of hairspray that he knew was a fairly good brand, as well as a wide-toothed comb and a bright orange hair-tie. He also spotted a few hair pins, so he gathered those up. Then, he walked back to Vaughn, standing behind him, and placing what he had onto a little side table. He thought for a few moments, wondering what to do. He was trying to decide between having the end result be some sort of tidy, somewhat fancy bun, or just a braid. He started by carefully running the comb through Vaughn's hair, to get out any tangles, "Tell me if it hurts at any point..." he said. Chester then hummed under his breath for a little while, and he soon stopped to ask, "Are you against having a braid?" he raised an eyebrow, questioningly. "...Or I can just stick it into a bun instead," he added.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Luo nodded slowly, also still somewhat in disbelief himself. "This... had better not be a dream..." he said, slowly, and was tempted to pinch himself just to make sure. He still felt a little dazed and lightheaded, but because he was so happy, and not because he was incredibly nervous. He exhaled slowly, closing his eyes for a moment, opening them once again after he finally managed to process everything that had just happened.

"Perhaps I, too, should have said something earlier," Luo gently insisted. He tried to imagine what their relationship would have been like if either of them confessed their feelings earlier. Maybe he'd have proposed... or getting proposed to... he could see either scenario. He was glad that he hadn't waited any longer, though... what if one of them had moved on? That would probably kill him. But he was glad to have managed to gain the confidence to say something - he had to thank Rome for that. He then smiled gently, "I don't need a fancy date. We can count right now as one, if you want..." he added. Luo paused for a moment, and then leaned forward slightly over the table, as if he didn't want anyone else to overhear him, even though no one else was there. "I am comfortable around you. I stuck around this long, right?" he laughed quietly, then he added, a little more seriously, "And I want to make sure you're happy as well,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:53 am

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

"it's okay. i'm happy too," she conceded with a small laugh and gazed at the waters when vidya avoided her gaze. "i missed you too, vidya. i've been thinking a lot about you," gwynne admitted and bit her lip, unsure if she'd ever be able to confess feelings for her best friend. most likely vidya didn't feel the same way, and she'd definitely make it clear if so.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (43) & elliot (24)

Postby dumbfounded » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:44 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

if it is a dream, romeo began as soon as luo had stopped talking it is definitely a shared one. as he stopped to process everything once more, it became apparent to him that his heart was beating rapidly yet, at the same time, it felt like a weight had been lifted off his chest. he was, in a way, excited to see where this relationship would go and he hoped that it would be somewhere good. as much as he hated thinking about the future, rome couldn't help but imagine how perfect life would be with luo.

the life he pictured wasn't perfect in the true sense of the word but it was perfect for him. he did see arguments and low points, all relationships have them, but he also saw the good stuff. as much as he saw himself messing up, he also knew that it wouldn't take long for him to apologise, even if he was being stubborn. he accepted the fact that he could be jinxing himself, but rome really saw himself as a happy man in the future.

as luo began speaking, romeo shook his head and sighed deeply. as you said, you were scared of ruining our friendship, he reminded luo, biting his lip once more i was scared of my own feelings. when luo suggested counting their dinner as a date, romeo couldn't help but chuckle if you want so too, although you did mention going down to the beach, maybe have that be our proper first date? he suggested i mean you can finally try surfing and then we can get lunch and ice cream and after that we can walk around for a bit or is that too much? he soon added. when luo mentioned making him happy too, rome couldn't help but smile at the floor you already do, the last time i've ever been this happy was when i was like eight, he admitted you just being here makes me happy.

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:08 am

VAUGHN

with: Chester

xxxxxVaughn laughed a little, shrugged, and scratched his nose as he thought about Chester putting lipstick on him. Although he was a man of style, he wasn't exactly one for lipstick. "Alright," Vaughn said in a teasingly hesitant and questioning manner, smiling as he narrowed his eyes, "'You sure you wouldn't worry about putting some... Some rose... 'Rosy Touch' lipstick on me and calling me a princess? I mean, I'm definitely a queen, but not in that whole girly way. I think I just own it on stage and doing, y'know, whatever I do." Playfully grinning, Vaughn made up a 'name' for a pink lipstick color and jokingly acted like he was indeed a snobbish, stuck-up famous person. However, the male's playfully snotty attitude slowly dissolved when Chester told him to say something if his head hurt from his hair being pulled. Vaughn only nodded, knowing the fact that he was used to having his hair pulled around and styled before his shows. It was ironic, however, that he had his hair styled many times before but yet he didn't know even the basics of styling hair- he guessed it was because he wasn't too interested in styling his hair and that people did it for him. "And no, I'm not against braids or buns," Vaughn told Chester in response to his question, grinning as he attempted to pop another lame joke of his, "I'm the most chill person I know. Whatever you want to do is fine- it'll float my row-boat. Hah- get it? Eh...!"
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:02 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
"Well..." Chester trailed off, in a deliberately teasing way, before continuing, "I certainly would not be against it, if that's what you wanted me to do. And I would not be surprised if there actually was a lipstick called 'Rosy Touch' - for princesses and queens alike, regardless of who they are," he laughed lightly, and shook his head a little. He made a mental note to Google it later, wondering what Vaughn's reaction would be if he did decide to buy one and gift it to the musician. Maybe he was just thinking a bit too far ahead. He wasn't even sure if they'd end up staying in contact after the two weeks - though he deeply hoped they would. Chester thought for a couple of moments, studying Vaughn's now-brushed out hair, then he had an idea. As there was no preference, he figured that he'd incorporate both in. He then snorted at Vaughn's dire attempt at a joke, attempting not to laugh at how ridiculous it was, and he turned away slightly to recompose himself, although Vaughn couldn't see his face anyway. "I have no words..." Chester eventually said, though amusement was still in his voice. Then, he got to work, starting by putting most of Vaughn's hair up into a neat bun - with the exception of a section on each side - and held it in place with a few of the hair pins. Then, he French-braided the loose section of hair on one side, wrapping that around the base of the bun, tucking the end in and securing it with a couple of pins, and he did the same on the other side. Once he was finished, he took a step back, then announced, "Okay, I've finished. Is there a mirror around?"

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Able to accept that no, this was definitely not a dream at all, and was really happening - far better than he imagined - Luo let out a relieved, quiet laugh. He was so looking forward to the future already... and he couldn't wait for the next two weeks. He hoped that it wasn't strange that he was already thinking fairly far into their future. He wondered, if they were to get married, what their wedding would be like. Not wholly traditional, he was sure of it. Maybe it would be small... or quite a big celebration. Certainly he could see some arguments, he knew that there was no avoiding those, but he hoped that would just make them stronger. He wasn't often much of a dreamer, but this, he would make an exception for.

"Well, we were both scared of something. And that's okay," Luo said, and he pushed his plate over to one side, then he reached over the table to gently place a hand on Rome's arm. "I'm... I'm glad that we could talk about it properly," he added, then he smiled brightly again, nodding in agreement. "It sounds fantastic... and it can be actually planned instead of being quite impromptu like this," he commented, deciding that it would be fine. It didn't sound like it was too much to him, and maybe they could possibly end up doing 'coupley' sort of things. He glanced down towards the table, blushing lightly, "...I... thank you. You make me happy by being here as well,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:44 pm

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

Vidya smiled, still avoiding Gwynne's gaze. "I've been thinking about you too. I wouldn't have been able to come here without you." She turned back to Gwynne and smiled wider. "I'm so glad we're here together!"

(sorry ive been gone so long yikes are we still doing this?)
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me