||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Postby Jubee » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:12 pm

(( Bwahaga, yay for phones with internet. >:D ))

--

Christian unraveled his legs as Sawyer pulled him up, nearly stumbling into her. "Thanks," he replied with a nod. As he watched her take her purse, he was incapable of preventing his next course of actions, which consisted simply of taking her purse, slinging it over his shoulder, and strutting down the sidewalk to his skateboard much like a clumsy model would. When he reached his skateboard, he turned dramatically, flashing Sawyer a goofy grin before continuing back down the makeshift runway to her and bowing.
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
i'm franny! i take random
hiatuses from cs all the ti
me but im back for rping!!
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
deviantART // tumblr // BLM
she/her // pansex // agnostic
nyc // young adult // haitian
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:17 pm

[[- - Sawyer, yeah that's my name. What about it? - -
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

[[" the simplest things in life, often lead to the greatest complications.
so if this is true, why do we bother to believe that things can come with ease?
or is this the illusion that we wish to see? do we blind ourselves in false hope? "
]]

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪
Just as she was about to say welcome, her bag left her hands as Christian began to fake modeling down the sidewalk, rather the runway. She was silent for a moment, possibly from just plain shock, but within the minute she began to laugh once again when he grinned in a goofy manner and began to return, ending his "act" with a bow. She smirked a tad, shaking her head slightly before beginning to applaud his act. "Very nice, very nice."

[[O . O . C . -- :DD sorry half distracted, post for Xavier in a bit. D:]]
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|2.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jubee » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:26 pm

(( Lol, Sawyer. XD ))

--

Christian offered Sawyer another grin, this time one of mock thankfulness for the audience's gratitude. He slid his hand into his pocket and removed her key, holding it out to her along with her purse. "Here you are, my fair maiden."
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:26 pm

((Allllllrighty))
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━Image
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━

------------------------ImageImage Image
---------------------------------------Image Image Image
ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:39 pm

[[- - Sawyer, yeah that's my name. What about it? - -

[[" the simplest things in life, often lead to the greatest complications.
so if this is true, why do we bother to believe that things can come with ease?
or is this the illusion that we wish to see? do we blind ourselves in false hope? "
]]

Goodness, it seemed that Christian was quite good with facial expressions. The thought alone made her laugh lightly once again, but when she noticed him holding out both her keys and her purse she smiled sweetly, and mock curtsied in a gracious manner before taking back the items. She tucked the keys into her pocket, and rested her purse on her shoulder with the straps. "Well thank you kind sir." She lips tweaked into a small smirk as she replied.

[[O . O . C . -- yoouu know it. ;D]]

[[- - Xavier, that's the name. Don't wear it out - -

[[ " humor, laughter, smiling, winking. it all seems to fall into play,
it all seems to work together though it can be of mockery to some at times.
it's quite ironic though, it all works for me, I can manipulate many,
with simple acts of jestering. It suits me, doesn't it? " ]]

"Oh goodness has the title of brave hero dropped to such a simple status?" There was a slight teasing tone in his voice, though a small smile revealed to her that he was only kidding, though he wouldn't have cared all too greatly if she had interpreted it negatively. "But if you care to know, my name is Xavier." He mocked bowing a tad, taking slight notice of her shiver. Her cardigan seemed to be keeping her a tad bit warmer though so he didn't allow it to rest too long. "Though I'd respond to Hero as well." He winked a tad, raising an eyebrow a tad, a faint smirk evident on his lips for a moment. "And would you be as courteous to tell me your name as well?"
[[ O . O . C . - - n / a ]]
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|2.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:51 pm

ℰяίՏ Տℓคvίภ

"Yes, it is sad to see how low the world of chivalry has stooped isn't it?" she mocked, referring to his earlier comment. She smirked a bit as she ran a hand through her long platinum hair. After a quick sneeze she continued. "Well my name is Eris and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Xavier." she smiled slightly. "And I hope you don't mind having your picture taken Hero because around me, you should get use to it." she quickly raised her camera up and snapped a picture.

((Sorry for the short response, I was trying to get it in quickly!!!))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g i n g e r. » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:14 pm

(Anyone t talk to Harper...? I fell asleep nxD)

There's only so much my life can hold. But currently, it is being over run by lacrosse, One Direction, and the newest addition to my list of Reasons Why I Shouldn't Be Social; YouTube. No, I don't put videos up, but I'm completely and utterly obsessed with a load of them. To name a few; Zoella, Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Jack & Finn Harries, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, and I think I named them all... I'm not too sure. Anyway, so for lacrosse, that takes up most of my time. I'm an attacker, which means I'm on the offensive end the whole time. This past fall season, I had 56 goals, and who knows how many assists. It's my life, to say in the least. Anyway, other hobbies of mine include, piano, surfing, music, the internet, and food. Food. Food. Food. My love. Other artists I like other than One Direction is Hunter Hayes, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, Ariana Grande, Cassaddee Pope, and Cody Simpson. Well, clearly I don't want to bore you, so I'll leave you with a few gifs of some of those YouTubers. Enjoy. This will probably change a lot because I can't pick one c:

g i n g e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jubee » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Christian let out a lighthearted chuckle. "Shall we?" Offering his arm to her, he held back another laugh that threatened to escape.

--

(( Sorry for poofing; I, too, fell asleep. XD And it's too early in the morning for me to be rping. :excusesexcuses:
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:41 am

ℐґιƨℓƴα wrote:ℰяίՏ Տℓคvίภ

"Yes, it is sad to see how low the world of chivalry has stooped isn't it?" she mocked, referring to his earlier comment. She smirked a bit as she ran a hand through her long platinum hair. After a quick sneeze she continued. "Well my name is Eris and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Xavier." she smiled slightly. "And I hope you don't mind having your picture taken Hero because around me, you should get use to it." she quickly raised her camera up and snapped a picture.

((Sorry for the short response, I was trying to get it in quickly!!!))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g i n g e r. » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:46 am

Nightmare Unicorn wrote:(Anyone t talk to Harper...? I fell asleep nxD)

There's only so much my life can hold. But currently, it is being over run by lacrosse, One Direction, and the newest addition to my list of Reasons Why I Shouldn't Be Social; YouTube. No, I don't put videos up, but I'm completely and utterly obsessed with a load of them. To name a few; Zoella, Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Jack & Finn Harries, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, and I think I named them all... I'm not too sure. Anyway, so for lacrosse, that takes up most of my time. I'm an attacker, which means I'm on the offensive end the whole time. This past fall season, I had 56 goals, and who knows how many assists. It's my life, to say in the least. Anyway, other hobbies of mine include, piano, surfing, music, the internet, and food. Food. Food. Food. My love. Other artists I like other than One Direction is Hunter Hayes, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, Ariana Grande, Cassaddee Pope, and Cody Simpson. Well, clearly I don't want to bore you, so I'll leave you with a few gifs of some of those YouTubers. Enjoy. This will probably change a lot because I can't pick one c:

g i n g e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me