||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Postby Jubee » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:05 pm

(( So why doesn't Harper just go to Eris or go outside to actually talk to someone? XD ))
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
i'm franny! i take random
hiatuses from cs all the ti
me but im back for rping!!
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
deviantART // tumblr // BLM
she/her // pansex // agnostic
nyc // young adult // haitian
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g i n g e r. » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:08 pm

(Cuz ima lazy bum xD shes just practicing... and i thought eris was talking to someone? sorry im on my nook and it is driing me mad with its overly sensitive keyboard UGH i wanna throw this thing out the dang window!)

There's only so much my life can hold. But currently, it is being over run by lacrosse, One Direction, and the newest addition to my list of Reasons Why I Shouldn't Be Social; YouTube. No, I don't put videos up, but I'm completely and utterly obsessed with a load of them. To name a few; Zoella, Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Jack & Finn Harries, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, and I think I named them all... I'm not too sure. Anyway, so for lacrosse, that takes up most of my time. I'm an attacker, which means I'm on the offensive end the whole time. This past fall season, I had 56 goals, and who knows how many assists. It's my life, to say in the least. Anyway, other hobbies of mine include, piano, surfing, music, the internet, and food. Food. Food. Food. My love. Other artists I like other than One Direction is Hunter Hayes, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, Ariana Grande, Cassaddee Pope, and Cody Simpson. Well, clearly I don't want to bore you, so I'll leave you with a few gifs of some of those YouTubers. Enjoy. This will probably change a lot because I can't pick one c:

g i n g e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:11 pm

(( I should have been more specific. Eris saw/heard Sawyer fall, which caused her to fall. ))
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━Image
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━

------------------------ImageImage Image
---------------------------------------Image Image Image
ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g i n g e r. » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:14 pm

(Ooooooh that explins a lot xD well im lazy so im not posting for a bit... stomach hurts >.< ill post every few minutes...)

There's only so much my life can hold. But currently, it is being over run by lacrosse, One Direction, and the newest addition to my list of Reasons Why I Shouldn't Be Social; YouTube. No, I don't put videos up, but I'm completely and utterly obsessed with a load of them. To name a few; Zoella, Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Jack & Finn Harries, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, and I think I named them all... I'm not too sure. Anyway, so for lacrosse, that takes up most of my time. I'm an attacker, which means I'm on the offensive end the whole time. This past fall season, I had 56 goals, and who knows how many assists. It's my life, to say in the least. Anyway, other hobbies of mine include, piano, surfing, music, the internet, and food. Food. Food. Food. My love. Other artists I like other than One Direction is Hunter Hayes, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, Ariana Grande, Cassaddee Pope, and Cody Simpson. Well, clearly I don't want to bore you, so I'll leave you with a few gifs of some of those YouTubers. Enjoy. This will probably change a lot because I can't pick one c:

g i n g e r.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:17 pm

[[- - Sawyer, yeah that's my name. What about it? - -
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

[[" the simplest things in life, often lead to the greatest complications.
so if this is true, why do we bother to believe that things can come with ease?
or is this the illusion that we wish to see? do we blind ourselves in false hope? "
]]

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪
As Christian sat down beside her, challenging once more Sawyer could only smile, shaking her head a tad. "Yes well, I have time as well. Just, I lack the patience." Shrugging, she forced herself to stand up, glancing now at Christian who sat on the grass. "Your turn." She grinned in a slightly victorious manner as she stood, acting as though she had just proved something, even if she knew that she hadn't. She poked his foot with her own as an impatient child might, and waited to see if he would stand or not, considering, if he didn't stand, she was likely to sit back down herself.

[[O . O . C . -- feedle dee dee~ I don't know why I keep saying that... D:]]

[[- - Xavier, that's the name. Don't wear it out - -

[[ " humor, laughter, smiling, winking. it all seems to fall into play,
it all seems to work together though it can be of mockery to some at times.
it's quite ironic though, it all works for me, I can manipulate many,
with simple acts of jestering. It suits me, doesn't it? " ]]

His string of keys spun about his finger as he walked down the sidewalk, seeing ahead of him as a young girl fell over followed shortly by a girl falling from a tree and a boy falling off his skateboard and running back to see the girl who had merely tripped. His own gaze, however, was over at the girl who'd fallen from a tree, a camera held triumphantly in her hand. He smirked a tad, walking over to her a short time later, pausing nearby. His facial expression was one of faint humor and a small smile before he came over. "You alright miss?"
[[ O . O . C . - - n / a ]]
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|2.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RαrєHuskíєs » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:27 pm

[[ Rare needs to find a place to jump in ^.^ I have Lyric, and Everett c: ]]
“𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚐𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚝𝚘𝚘. 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠.”
― 𝙳𝚊𝚗 𝙶𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚝

RαrєHuskíєs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jubee » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:31 pm

(( WHY. WHY ARE YOUR POSTS SO NEAT.

Gtg, bye! ))

--

Christian sighed over-dramatically at the mention of standing himself. "Help me? 8c" he whined, reaching up to her hands childishly. [ sorry, rushed post. D: bye! ]
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
i'm franny! i take random
hiatuses from cs all the ti
me but im back for rping!!
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
deviantART // tumblr // BLM
she/her // pansex // agnostic
nyc // young adult // haitian
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:32 pm

ℰяίՏ Տℓคvίภ

Her triumphant gaze was suddenly turned towards the sound of a voice. She looked up from her camera to see a boy starring down at her. Maybe boy was the wrong term though, he looked a bit older than her, but not by much. After hearing his words she chuckled, pushing herself into a sitting position. "Yeah. Falling out of a tree and landing on my ass has left me completely unharmed." she snickered, trying to get up but to no avail. "But at least my camera is fine..." she said, more to herself than to him. She looked back up and held out a hand. "Mind making yourself useful? It would be nice if I could get up."

((Sorry, got a bit distracted..... ))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:47 pm

[[- - Sawyer, yeah that's my name. What about it? - -

[[" the simplest things in life, often lead to the greatest complications.
so if this is true, why do we bother to believe that things can come with ease?
or is this the illusion that we wish to see? do we blind ourselves in false hope? "
]]

Hearing Christian whine for her to help him up she laughed lightly again, noticing him reaching for her hands for a short time. Taking her time and sighing dramatically herself, she grabbed his hands a moment later, pulling him upwards while backing up to get him to a point of standing before her. "There, that better?" She smirked, letting go of his hands a moment later, picking up her purse from beside him as it had fallen when she had fallen herself.

[[O . O . C . -- :DDDDD thanks.
and haha later. ^^
]]

[[- - Xavier, that's the name. Don't wear it out - -

[[ " humor, laughter, smiling, winking. it all seems to fall into play,
it all seems to work together though it can be of mockery to some at times.
it's quite ironic though, it all works for me, I can manipulate many,
with simple acts of jestering. It suits me, doesn't it? " ]]

Hearing the girl chuckle allowed him to figure that she was more or less alright, and her comment only deepened that statement. She seemed relieved that her camera was fine though, and when she attempted to stand but failed, his smirk brightened a little. Taking her hand to help her, he tugged upwards while backing up till she was standing and let go shaking his head a tad in laughter. "Yeah well sarcasm can hurt as much as a fall on the ass too." But his tone was light hearted for a change, and a moment later he shoved his keys into his pocket, realizing that he was still holding them.

[[ O . O . C . - - n / a ]]
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|2.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:57 pm

ℰяίՏ Տℓคvίภ

Eris smirked and rolled her eyes at his comment. Once she stood up, she could really feel the effects of her fall. She winced slightly and rubbed her backside slightly before turning back to the boy, guy, man, she still wasn't sure which area to group him in. "Well, is my heroic and brave rescuer going to tell me his name?" she asked with an almost genuine smile and raised eyebrow. She clutched her camera in one hand while the other rested on her hip.

A slight breeze rolled by and made her shiver slightly. She really shouldn't have worn shorts. At least she had her cardigan, otherwise she would have been shaking uncontrollably. Her thickly lined eyes blinked, waiting for his answer.

((Grr, WB))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups