sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby moonkin » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:36 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ anderson residence ][ maybelle ]

He rose a brow at her cowboy comment. “What? This is my normal look..” he replied, a playful disheartening tone to his voice. He followed her out and mentally noted to let Banjo out once he returned home later. He’d be fine for now since he’d already ate and that dog was a good boy so Bailey didn’t have to worry about coming home to a mess.

“Well.. don’t worry about that, Kate Barlow will be handled soon.” He said, closing the door behind him then whistling for Cameron. She came trotting up to the fence, her head held high and ears perked forward. Bailey opened the gate and let her out, saddling her up as swift and quick as he could. Mounting her, he held onto the horn of the saddle as he leaned down a little to help Maybelle up.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:49 pm

Maybelle

Schoolhouse//Anderson Residence//Bailey

May smiled and laughed softly as she heard his comment and then took his hand, climbing up she held onto Bailey with a smile, “Thank you” She chuckled as they rode out. She pushed her hair back with a smile

When they reached the schoolhouse and the children were already running back as they looked star struck, “Miss May?! Is that a real cowboy” She laughed softly and smiled at them, “Our second half today is going to be taught by Bailey” she blinked and the kids laughed jumping up and down
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:57 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ anderson residence ][ maybelle ]

Once Maybelle was settled, he spurred Cameron and she took off in a gallop. Bailey hadn't been into town all day and when they were going through it toward the school, he kept his eyes forward and focused on the dirt road ahead, not letting his curosity get the best of him and if Shiloh was here. He pulled Cameron to a slower pace when they approached the schoolhouse,the kids coming into sight. Children were once a dream of his, but he felt as if he wanted to change his mind. Dismissing those thoughts for a later time, Bailey dipped his head in greeting to the excited children. It was only when he was dismounted that he really focused on the disaster the schoolhouse had been fated to. He hated it but what could you really do now.. Returning his attention back to the matter at hand, he smiled gently at all the little kids, waiting for Maybelle to instruct him.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Maybelle

Schoolteacher//School grounds//Bailey, the children

She picked up one of the younger boys and smiled as the kids sat down in a circle, “You can sit Bailey.” She laughed softly and held the child on her lap as one of the younger boys looked at Bailey, “What are other parts of the world like?” He looked up wide eyed and gap toothed he couldn’t have been more than six, Maybelle smiled and looked at Bailey, “Just talk about what you do, they love stories” she chuckled softly bouncing the child on her knee as the others gathered around, “and yes you’re allwoed to spin some tell tales for them.”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:29 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ schoolhouse ][ maybelle ]

He glanced to Maybelle then to all the kids before he situated himself and sat down with them. “Well, kid,” He started, taking off his hat and setting it upon the boy’s head, “It’s dangerous, that’s why your ma tells you inside before dark.” He kept serious as he continued, even if most was just a tall tale like Maybelle said. “But, when you do what I do long enough, it’s the only safe thing.” Deciding getting deep and complicated for the kids wasn’t the best idea, he changed the subject.

Taking out his revolver, he emptied the cylinder into this palm and handed it to the boy who wore his cowboy hat. “Pass that around, why don’t ya?” He said, nodding toward the kid next to him.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:51 pm

Maybelle
Female//Schoolteacher//Bailey

She smiled and watched the revolver get passed around and the kids marveled. The one little boy hat looked like his was the happiest person on earth, a little girl spoke up, “My daddy says cowboys are vagrants and thieves, is that true Mr.Bailey?” Maybelle looked at her, “Cynthia, please be respectful to our guest.” She petted the little girl’s braids, “I am Ms,Maybelle, I’m askin him abut his profession.” She laughed and so did the others and Maybelle laughed as well
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:00 pm

BAILEY

When the gun came back around to him, he took it and inserted the bullets back into the cylinder, closing it with a flick of his wrist and holstering it. When the girl spoke up and everyone laughed, Bailey just looked at them all and waited for them to calm so he could answer. “Well, Cynthia. Some cowboys can be those things, but those are called outlaws.” He took his hat back from the boy and put it on, almost afraid he wouldn’t get it back. “My father was an outlaw and he done bad things but I still loved him ‘cause he was my pa.” He paused for a minute, turning over the next words in his head. “Good people can do bad things sometimes, it doesn’t quite mean they’re a bad person.”

This conversation only made him think more of what was to come later today. He was sitting right at the meeting place, it was an odd feeling. Returning to attention before the kids could tell he was zoned out, he waited for the next question or instruction from Maybelle. Bailey wasn’t quite sure what the length was of school, it was too long in his opinion but what did he know.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:11 pm

Another little boy raised his hand and waved it, “Mr.Bailey, if your pa was an outlaw why aren’t you? Didn’t you wanna be like your pa, did you look up,to him?” Maybelle sat now with two children on her lap and one sticking flowers in her hair as she smiled watching Bailey with a soft smile, he was surprisingly good with kids.

Another little girl asked, “Can cowboys get married and settle down or do they always wander from place to place?” She smiled her red hair im front of her eyes and the other girls giggled as one of the boys waved a hand, “a girl’s always askin about Love and feelings all I want is to be the best shot in this part of the county” the girls rolled their eyes, “Least we ain’t focused on hurtin others”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:22 pm

BAILEY

He let out a nervous chuckle, his green eyes trailing down to his lap where he rubbed the middle of his palm with his thumb on his other hand. “I did once, as a boy.” He replied, raising his head to settle his gaze on the kid, “He got kinda tough on me later in life.”

“But, no, just because my pa was an outlaw didn’t make me want to be one.” He finally answered the first question after a slight pause. “You don’t have to follow in your parents’ footsteps, you can be whoever you want to be when you grow up.” He hoped he was satisfying the kids with his answers, it almost hit too close to home for him and it was hard putting it in a extremely broken down explanation of his not so cheerful childhood. Bailey didn’t mind though, they didn’t know better and he reminded himself of that. The only thing that couldn’t leave his mind though was the damned meeting later today. It felt like time was going so slow and it made anxiety and anticipation rise up in his core.

As the little girl asked about settling down, he was surprised they wanted to know of such, he’d figure they were too young to worry about that. “Well, uh, yeah they can if they choose to. Some like to move from place to place like me.” He gave a small chuckle at the boys and remembered he used to be like them, always thinking the girls were out of their mind about love. It was a touchy topic nowadays, or more recently for him and he wasn’t sure exactly what he wanted besides his cowboy career. That was one thing he found comfort in knowing.

Brushing it off for the time being, Bailey studied all the kids in the circle. “Anymore questions?” He asked, his eyes trailing over each kid, waiting for one of their small hands to rise eagerly.

[ ooc: omg I didn’t see your edit, give me a minute and i’ll add it in
          edit: okay! it’s in lol ]
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Maybelle
Female//Teacher//Bailey

May laughed softly, and a boy with black hair and green eyes raised his hand, “Why did you choose to be a cowboy instead of something like a farmer or something?” Some of the other kids nodded and smiled looking at Bailey, May was still holding the children as they put daisies I her hair and she laughed softly holding them close to her,
Another boy raised his hands both in the air, “What’s your horses name?” He pointed over and ”she’s pretty.” He laughed softly and looked around with a large grin, “How old is she?” It was clear he loved horses
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes