G.G School for horses! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: G.G School for horses! Accepting!

Postby b e a u t i f u l » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:09 am

Zack smiled and slowed Sierra down. "Glad you made it." He trotted her, around in a figure 8.

нσяƨɛƨ αяɛ мʏ ℓιғɛ. Ɩ'м в ɛ α ʋ т ι ғ ʋ ℓ αи∂ тнαт'ƨ ɢσσ∂ ɛиσʋɢн ғσя мɛ.

b e a u t i f u l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:19 am

Kasper nodded. He nudged Shadow over towards Zack. "You have a nice horse." he says, running an eye over Sierra. (I love her name!) "This is Musical Shadows. Shadow though." he pointed at Dej and Mercy. "And that's Mercy, my sister, and her horse Deja Vu."
~
Mercy, hearing her name, pulled Dej to a halt. dej obeyed, rather reluctantly, and walked towards the two boys. "hey. I'm Mercy and this is Deja Vu." she says to the boy she didn't know. "I hope Kasper here hasn't been telling you about all the things the horse have done, has he?"
~
kasper grimaced. "Merc! I didn't- I would never-" he trailed off. Turning to Zack, he whispered "Shadow, Dej and Mercy are all experianced trouble makers!"
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e a u t i f u l » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:22 am

Zack chuckled. He said to Mercy "Im Zack, and this is Sierra." She tossed her head. "Easy girl." he said. "Oh, and I entered her in a competition, in a couple hours. You wanna compete with your horse?"

b e a u t i f u l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:33 am

Mercy looked pointedly Kasper who rolled his eyes. "sure! we'll both enter. it's not to late is it? how many people are doing it?" she asked, excitement shining in Ier eyes.
~
Kasper shook his head av his sister's comments. he could guess that she was planning something. "just don't cheat, okay mercy?" mercy feigned shock.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chartreuse » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:04 am

truth jumped off the fence and strode towards red. she sighed and flopped down on the grass.

taylor led liberta out into the same paddock as red and released him. lib shook his mane and trotted over to join red. taylor smiled and sat down on the ground next to his sister.
Chartreuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e a u t i f u l » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 am

Zack shook his head. "Just fill out the form."

b e a u t i f u l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:41 am

Mercy reached out and took the forms, handing one to Kasper. She took a pen from her pocket and filled it in.
~
Kasper looked warily at Mercy. "I mean it, Mercy." He too took out a pencil and filled in the form. "What do we do with the completed form?" he asked. Shadow threw his head up and jumped backwards as a flock of birds flew out. "Easy boy. Calm down..." he soothed the horse, coming back to stand beside Mercy.
~
Mercy rolled her eyes. Dej bolted backwards as well, and Mercy had a hard time calming him down. When Dej was calmer, she still didn't relax. Dej was still on edge, and ready to bolt at the slightest thing. "What's the competition for?" she asked.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e a u t i f u l » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:36 am

He shrugged. "I'll take the forms. My mom will send them it. The competition is just showjumping, trotting, you know." Sierra got a little spooked, but calmed down.

b e a u t i f u l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:46 am

Mercy nodded. "thank you." she says, smiling. "sierra's a nice name. it suits Ier, i think." she continues. she laughed. "most horses, i think, are a lot less edgy than shadow and Dej. but, i think our two just over react most of the time!" she laughed. the last statement, she knew, was very true, and it wouldn't be long before Zack found out just how true.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e a u t i f u l » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:53 am

He chuckled. "Take your time with the forms." He started to trot away, then said "Oh, and thanks." Sierra bobbed her head and walked away.

b e a u t i f u l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me