The Wren: Semi-lit All Species Assassin RP. Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Wren: Semi-lit All Species Assassin RP. Accepting

Postby Mystic » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:22 am

(Wow, my form does sound Mary Sue-ish O.O haha.. Sorry, I'm kind of a perfectionist.. I can't help it XD But I'll try not to be like that ^w^)
Under Construction ^^

Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:24 am

[That's okay ^^ I know you didn't mean it like that. I've made her into a trainee, if that's alright with you.]
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:28 am

(Sure :D I'm ok with anything)
Under Construction ^^

Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:32 am

(I can't start now though.. Bed time! ^.^ I'll start tomorrow when I get back from school! Bai!)
Under Construction ^^

Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Erica~ » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:38 am

marking I'll join when I got tie to fill out a form))
~Erica~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 am

I dont own this picture. Click for link to owner.
Real full name: Genevieve Maroon Powers
Alias/nickname: | Gen |
Species:Demon. She is able to let her body become fire. Click.
Physical appearance:
Gen is a slender, small-framed/bodied, pale girl with an intelligent, mysterious, interesting, and attractive demeanor. {Despite that last part, she's not much of a flirty girl.} If all you could see was her silhouette, you'd see a slender, curvy, 5'9" girl. Gens face is smooth with skin that isn't quite tight, but not flabby or loose either. A few freckles can be found, but not that many. Echo has a small, heart-shaped face, beautifully framed by thick, wavy, snow-white hair that shines a little in the sunlight, but is brilliantly complimented by moonlight. She has scattered violet streaks around her head. Her eyes are a deep, purple-ish blue opal color that it can be hard to see past if she wants to hide her feelings, rimmed with thick, jet-black eyelashes. Her eyebrows are rather thin, and, like her eyes, are set at medium length away from each other. Her eyes are naturally slanted a fourth of a millimeter upwards, giving her a bit of an interested, curious, playful look. If she's a bit down, though, this can also give her a bit of a disappointed look that can be a bit hard to hide. Her cheekbones are set high, at about the height of her ears, which are small and delicate to match the rest of her features. Her hair can normally be found sitting behind them, but a few strands always manage to escape. Her nose is small-ish and curved up a little in a childish fashion. Gens top lip is thin, but her bottom lip is a bit larger with the natural roundness at the center that can give her a pretty cute smile. Her lips are sunset pink colored. Her neck is long and elegant, naturally sloping into shoulders that curve a bit backwards, giving her generally a pretty good posture. Gens arms are thin but strong, and her forearms are just a bit longer than the first part of her arms. Her wrists are thin, but curve and round nicely into slender, delicate, nimble hands with thin fingers that can always find something to do: doodling, writing, tapping, playing with her hair, anything. Her nails aren't that long, but they reach hardly over the tips of her fingers. The rest of her torso is slender and small, but strong nonetheless and slopes gently into wide hips. Her legs are long, and, like her torso, slender, small and strong. Her calves are especially small, too, giving her a powerful, athletic look although all of this is natural, as she doesn't take part in many sports and enjoys the free time she gets to herself to write and draw.
Personality:
Gen has a compelling drive to understand the way things work. She's good at logical analysis', and like's to use it on practical concerns. She typically has strong powers of reasoning, although shes not interested in theories or concepts unless she can see a practical application. she likes to take things apart and see the way they work.
She has an adventuresome spirit. She is attracted to motorcycles, airplanes, sky diving, surfing, etc. She also thrive's on action, and is usually fearless. She is fiercely independent, needing to have the space to make her own decisions about her next step. She doesn't believe in or follow rules and regulations, as this would prohibit her ability to "doing her own thing". Her sense of adventure and desire for constant action makes her prone to becoming bored rather quickly.
Gen is stuck to her causes and beliefs, and is a firm believers that people should be treated with equity and fairness. Although she doesn't respect the rules of the "System", she follows her own rules and guidelines for behavior faithfully. She will not take part in something which violates her personal laws. Gen is extremely loyal and faithful to her family and friends.
Gen likes and needs to spend time alone, because this is when she can sort things out in her minds most clearly. She absorb's large quantities of impersonal facts from the external world, and sort through those facts, making judgments, when she is alone.
She is an action-oriented person. She likes to be up and about, doing things. She is not the person to sit behind a desk all day and do long-range planning. Adaptable and spontaneous, she respond's to what is immediately before her. Gen usually has strong technical skills, and can be effective technical leaders. She focuses on details and practical things. She has an excellent sense of expediency and grasp of the details which enables them to make quick, effective decisions.
Gen avoids making judgments based on personal values - she feels that judgments and decisions should be made impartially, based on the fact, she is not naturally tuned in to how she are affecting others. She doesn't pay attention to her own feelings, and even distrust them and she try to ignore them, because she has difficulty distinguishing between emotional reactions and value judgments this is a problem for her.
Gen who can get over-stressed may exhibit rather emotional outbursts of anger, or on the other extreme may be overwhelmed by emotions and feelings which she feels compelled to share with others. If Lyra is down on herself she will foray into the world of value judgments - a place which is not natural for her. - and she will judge herself by her inability to perform some task. she will then approach the task in a grim emotional state, expecting the worst.
Gen is excellent in crisis situations. She is a good athlete, and has very good hand-eye coordination. She is good at following through with a project, and tying up loose ends. She usually don't have much trouble with school, because she is introverts who can think logically. Gen is a patient individual, although she may be prone to occasional emotional outbursts due to her inattention to her own feelings, Gen has a lot of natural ability which makes her good at many different kinds of things. However, she is at happiest when she is centered in action-oriented tasks which require detailed logical analysis and technical skill. She takes pride in her ability to take the next correct step.
Gen is optimistic, full of good cheer, loyal to her equals, uncomplicated in her desires, generous, trusting and receptive person who wants no part in confining commitments.
Special skills:
Genevieve is very talented and full if good cheer. She can always put a smile on somebodys face. She was born to run, giving her speed nobody can beat. Doesn't mean she's better than everybody, just means that she a fast runner. She has natural talent in sword fighting and is fairly well with knives.
Sniper
Weapons:
Knives;; three if them the look like pens but can become knows quickly with a push of a button. The knives are covered in posin giving them the look that their fake, when stabbed into a body, the skin contact with the poison will cause a blood reaction causing the human to faster.
Golden demon sword;; this sword posses souls, a Simons on the top sparkles in te moonlight. The sword is thin but strong giving it the appearance of something that can kill. It is normally in a small bag that's tied to her belt that's masked by a cover if foil.
Smoke bombs;; they look like paint balls. Pink| can kill with one breath:: Red| Gives an allergic reaction killing minutes later.:: Orange| knick out gas, puts somebody into a faint sleep instantly.:: Yellow| Gives fatal sickness.
History:
Gen's never been into sob stories, but sadly, she's kind of living one. All her life, she's lived to forget. That one fateful year, four year ago when she was thirteen, her parents were murdered in the hospital after a fire during a blood transfusion, using an unknown poison that was placed in the blood after it had been checked. Even before that her life hadn't been that great: her parents had been fighting to stay above the water, with a shallow and unstable pool of money under them, so they'd always been a pretty nervous family. This has made Echo the kind of person who lies automatically; she had always lied about her life to save her reputation, and she'd always lied about her name because she could no longer trust anyone after the murder of her parents. It has been her lifelong goal since then to solve her parents murder, and this is the reason why having the abilities she does is so big to her. She wants to find the killer and definitely do something terrible, something so that he could feel the same pain that she and her parents had felt. She's never revealed to anyone who she's previously been and done, and only once she's positive that she can honestly trust that person will Gen ever reveal that to anyone. She's very secretive about her entire past and loves to make up new histories for herself, to see if the person will actually believe her. This is how she determines whether or not they're trustable; if they'll believe it, then they'll believe anything and probably won't be trusted. If they don't, then Gen can feel that she's able to trust them a bit more. Gen can't help but wonder if the pain will ever cease.
Other:
Nope.
Last edited by baestille on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

----hi im bee {{ she/her
    -- my pms are always open
    -- and feel free to trade me Image

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Erica~ » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 am

Real full name: Erica Jenson
Alias/nickname: Rouge
Age: she looks around 17 but is really at least 100 years or so old
Species: Elf

Physical appearance:
Erica is tall with a natural elegance to her movements, she has a slim frame most girls envy, and the high metabolism we all wish we had. She has short ash blonde hair that has a little wave to it although not much. Her eyes are a dark, chocolate brown, and has full naturally red lips. Her skin is an evenly tanned shade that comes only from living outside under the sun a lot of your time. She has an angular face, with high cheek bones, and catlike eyes, and to completely the faerie like countenance her ears are slightly pointed at their tips.

Personality:
Erica is a shy rather reserved person, she has trouble with social things and talking to people. She hates initiating conversations but once the conversation gets going she does okay. She often stands with her arms crossed giving the impression that she is mad about something, but it's merely her natural stance so don't be intimidated by it. Once she gets to know you more, you'll find she's a lot louder than when you first met her. She is sweet and caring, but is very set on doing what she thinks is right. She can be suborn and sarcastic at times but she often feels bad afterwards. She is very forgiving of wrongs and never holds grudges, but she will sleep with one eye open if she doesn't trust you. She is also a surprisingly good liar so be careful. She also enjoys playing practical jokes on people she knows well. She isn't much of a leader but does like to be independent. She has a rather artistic way of looking at things and is good a see people's motives as to why they do things. Erica may be very shy but she is a determined person and never lets anything stop her from doing what she believes is right. She also has that heartless side of her all assassin should have, when she puts herself into her assassin mindset, she has little to no mercy and will kill without hesitation. She's deadly on the field, but back at headquarters she acts like her normal, shy, sweet self.

Special skills:
Erica is what you call a pavement artist, she can move through a crowds without being noticed. She blends in perfectly, and you would never know she was there, unless she told you so. She moves silently and seems to glide through the shadows blending in with them. Her ability is slightly due to the type of clothing she wears. Erica wears a slightly old fashioned looking cloak, but it serves a very important purpose. The cloak is a mixture of grey and brown colors that have no pattern to them, the cloak help's break up her shape, and make it easier to blend with shadows. However it does take a certain amount of natural skill to do what she does, it's not just the cloak. She also is extreamly quick and has the enhanced sense you find on any elf.

Rank: surveillance and aspires to become the head someday
Weapons: Her long bow is her main weapon, how ever she uses throwing knives a fair amount and likes the pair of bladed fan's she carries around with her. She can use a number of other weapons too, those are just the main ones.

History:
Erica is still a relatively young elf compared to most, however she is one of the most talented, which set her apart from the beginning. Most of her species are scared of her, because of her propensity for killing, and also because they are creeped out by her ability to sneak up on them. Elves (as I'm sure you know) have more enhanced sense- particularly their hearing- than most other species, although that is not always true. Erica's parents basically kicked her out of the house when she was old enough to survive on her own, because they were afraid of her. Rather neglected as a child she turned to.... other things, for example stealing to live. She became known as Rouge rather than Erica and was shunned by her community, so she left her home pretty quickly. Erica traveled the world, seeing the sights, and lived on her own doing what was needed for her to survive for around four years. Erica was invited to join the Wren and did so gladly, she graduated top of her 'class'. She took the position as part of the surveillance team because of her own talent in that area. She wants to become the head of surveillance and is doing her best to get to that position.
Other:
Last edited by ~Erica~ on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Erica~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:21 am

((Wow, we're going to have a lot of RP'ers! :D Yaay!))
((Thanks for accepting me, too Ready to start whenever you are!))
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:30 am

Bleh, my computer's still exploding, google images, photobucket, and stuff like that won't load. Are anime pictures alright? I've got a couple that mostly fit that are downloaded onto my computer that I could use.
Last edited by Noel on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incompleteicarus » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 am

((When's the Rp-ing going to begin?))
incompleteicarus