β€” ✧ π‚πŽπ”π‘π“ πŽπ… 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍 β™” medieval rp β™” O&A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

β™ž 𝑬𝑭𝑭𝑰𝑬 | d 001

Postby enby » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:49 pm

β™žπ‘¬π‘­π‘­π‘°π‘¬ β₯½ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲/𝐬𝐑𝐞
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
xxβ™˜ 19 | stablehand | tagged; Karter β™˜

Effie nodded and laughed a bit. ''Yes! Since I was a little one.'' She smiled and watched a bit gently, not minding the question even if it may have been a little silly, it was to her because he was indulging in her and that alone made her happy. She tipped her head gently, tucking a bit of her dirty blonde hair behind her ear as she listened to him. ''Mhm! Well you're very much fitting for the job! You're amazing at what you do Karter!'' She spoked happily, voice gently. Effie thought her friend as amazing! Strong and brave, she didn't know many people like that in her life growing up, something about him made her feel just cared about and acknowledge, and she admired him for his hard work and strong personality.

Once the knight was ready to go, she happily spun around on the heels of her boots and began to walk out of the stables giving a small goodbye to the other workers that were there. She peeked behind her and raised her eyebrows ''Perhaps we could go and grab a little something to snack on?'' Tipping her head as she looked back at Karter, her eyebrows gently raising as she reached in the the pocket of her work dress, pulling out enough money to at least buy one or two things of bread, probably. ''I don't have a whole lot, but...it's better then nothing?'' She peeked up gently, giving a tiny smile with cheerfully squinted eyes, her cheeks a soft pink as she eyed his face gently. She knew he probably had more then she did, but she felt bad taking any of his money that he could of possibly had, and she didn't want to come across as greedy or selfish toward him in the slightest, especially him.
Last edited by enby on Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β€” ✧ π‚πŽπ”π‘π“ πŽπ… 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍 β™” medieval rp β™” O&A

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:59 pm

Karter Zael | Knight | Tagging: Effie, mentions Kit, Bero, Klaus

Amazing wasn’t how Karter would’ve put it. Now Kit and Bero, THEY were amazing at what they did! Karter did what he had to in order to best serve. He was young, he wasn’t particularly experienced, but he knew there were people who had faith in his potential growth. Evenβ€” maybe especiallyβ€” King Klaus, who had looked at him with kindness when he had first shown up, even when no one else would so much as give him a smile or nod of their head. But if Effie's belief was in his being amazing at his job, at being strong and brave, rather than someone just looking for a purpose in life, then it was enough for him.

"C'mon, pay is better as a knight. You think I’m not gonna treat you to breakfast?" Karter joked, shooting Effie a smile from the corner of his lip. "Seriously, you save up what you have and one day get yourself somethin' you really want, a luxury item or treat or somethin', I’ve got us covered. Besides, I haven’t eaten yet either, and I’m STARVED." Okay, exaggeration, but all in good fun. He brushed a hand through his hair, brushing it back. "So, I’ve seen you 'round the horses mostly. What 'bout when you’re not with them or workin' or whatever? Surely you don’t just spend ALL your time with them, right? Don't'cha do anythin' else just for the sake of it?"

Come to think of it, aside from their walks…when had he last seen her beyond the stables? Honestly, thinking about it, it was probably the same day they’d met, way back when. Karter considered her a friend, absolutely, and he would trust her with his life if it came down to it, but the fact was, he didn’t know QUITE as much about her as he’d like to.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

d 001

Postby senna_ » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:26 pm

x
    ──── πƒπˆπ€ππ€ π“π€π˜π‹πŽπ‘ ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ♦ β€’ maid β€’ location: inside gallavan court --> outside building β€’ mentions: xx β€’ tags: OPEN
    Diana was up before the sun, as per usual. Despite feeling at home at court (for the most part, that was), she had a tendency to rise before the sunshine had a chance to sweep its beauty across the grandness they called Gallavan Court. Duty’s orders, she supposed; although things often moved at a nonchalant pace, Diana still felt as though the work she was to tend to piled up high before her head even hit the pillow the night prior. The ladies often minded their business as they catered to their chores. Diana wasn’t exactly a high-sprung, rambunctious person, per se, but she did appreciate a good chat here and there. Often times, she found herself speaking with those who were in other positions. It wasn’t against any rules, or none that she knew of. Besides, she was just like everyone else. She had a right to speak to those she wished to.

xx Or, she was mostly like everyone else. She knew things, saw things, heard things. But she wouldn’t dare tell a soul about it.

xx In truth, Diana wasn’t exactly sure what it was she had been discussing back and forth in those indictable letters. Maybe they weren’t even anything bad, just simply a girl writing to her father, but writing in code made things seem a lot more illegal than she believed they should have felt like. She didn’t even know who her father was. All she knew was that, she was writing to the enemy, writing things that only those in court would know about. It seemed harmless. Nothing had been done, anyway.

xx Then again, there were three words that still stuck with her. I will come. Diana did not know what that meant, but she was hopeful, and clung to those words with all her might. Her father was coming. Maybe he’d even welcome her into his arms. It was a fever dream, a girl’s fantasy, but Diana craved it. It seemed like a long ways away, but she was determined. One day, she would face him again.

xx For now, she was to carry on doing what she was meant to do. Diana sometimes felt envy when watching the ladies such as the Princesses and Duchesses walk by, but more so because of their glamourous attire than their actual position. Diana was comfortable with what she was given, but it wasn’t anything extreme. She favoured the burgundy dress she currently had on the most. It was simple, but soft, and fit her well. It was one of the few dresses that didn’t look like it had been worn into. Not yet, anyway.

xx She stood, hands clasped close to her dress’s frock, and departed from her small room. She didn’t stop for breakfast. The servants were always fed last, anyway, and over time, Diana’s appetite in the morning faded away. Instead, she approached the room where they gathered the dirty clothes; it wasn’t her day to collect them, just wash and hang them. Grabbing one of the woven baskets, she balanced it against her own person, then left the room, ghostly silence lingering behind her as she made her way through the court hallways. One single guard stood by one of the back entrances. His eyes didn’t even flicker down to her as she slid past him. That was typical of them. Here, she was merely a nobody.

xx Although the air had a bit of a bite to it, Diana appreciated the cheery sun, whose circular figure was already climbing the clouds and making its way into the sky’s body. β€œGood morning!” she greeted one of the nearby singing birds, a smile across her face as she spotted it, fluttering its feathers as the wind ruffled them cheekily. Feeling lighter, now that she had found some sort of friend to openly acknowledge, Diana continued onward, making her way over to the worn-down wooden picnic bench, where a clothesline was set up nearby. She placed the basket down on the bench, practically taking herself down with it, given its heavy weight, then brought herself upright, brushing out her dress before grabbing the closest article of clothing.

xx It was just another day at the Gallavan Court. Diana was determined to make it nothing more than exactly what it was.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™ž 𝑬𝑭𝑭𝑰𝑬 | d 001

Postby enby » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:44 pm

Effie flushed a bit at his offer to buy breakfast for the two, despite not having feelings formed for Karter, she was easily flustered anyone. She raised her eyebrows a bit gently when he asked about what she did besides caring for the horses, she tapped her chin a bit thoughtfully and look up at him gently. ''I suppose I like to explore in the forest a bit, and walk around town a little! Sometimes I'm just tired enough I just go straight to bed sometimes after I'm all done for the day!'' She spoked with raised eyebrows, looking up at Karter gently.

She tipped her head gently and squinted a bit as she thought to herself. ''You do lots of different stuff when you aren't working right? I see you around sometimes, doing stuff. I also have a hard time going around and opening up sometimes, and since I'm just lower class I suppose I don't get to join in on those little parties the royals have..'' They laughed a bit to themself and played with their dress a bit as they walked beside him, her eyes focused on her own feet as her heeled boots clicked against the stones beneath her. She wondered to herself how people in the city and such would react to someone of lower value, hanging out with a knight, mostly worrying about Karter's image rather then her own of course, she was worried it could be embarrassing to him despite them being friends for a while and having hung out many times before, it was still something she worried about sometimes when it came to being around people who looked up to the royals and those who worked closely along side them.

She let a sigh of nervousness escape her lips before she looked back up, raising her eyebrows gently to hide the fact she was pondering and worrying about mostly nonsense, but something that could be kind of important to her at least in the little reality she creates for herself in that little head of hers. She looked around and pointed out at the mist that flowed in around the city. ''I love this kind of weather, even though it's kind of gloomy.. Although I do prefer winter personally, it's cold obviously but really beautiful!'' She said with a gentle expression across her face, trying to distract herself from her own worries with silly random things she could think of, anything at all even if it was kind of out of no where.
Last edited by enby on Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝑀𝐼𝑅𝐴𝐡𝐸𝐿 | d 001

Postby enby » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:04 pm

♛𝑀𝐼𝑅𝐴𝐡𝐸𝐿 Β» π‘ β„Žπ‘’/β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ
xxβ™• 19 | princess | tagged; Diana β™•

Mirabel had woken up a bit early, waking up basically as soon as she was requested to by a maid or butler- although she couldn't help but lay in bed for a few moments longer, soaking up the warmth of her blankets and nuzzling her head into the many soft pillows rested among her bed. She eventually stretched out with a quiet grunt, her arms stretching over her head gently and legs pushing outwards as she sat up a gentle puff of air leaving her cheeks as she rubbing her eyes and swept some messy curly hair from in front of her face. Once she felt ready enough to get out of bed, she slid from her comfortable bed, stretching one more time before she began to start her morning- picking out the dress, shoes and everything else she'd wear for the day, as well as cleaning herself up and doing her hair the way she usually would. She also made her own bed, something that the servants would often do, but she liked to give them less to do as she often felt bad for how much was often put on their shoulders to do.

Now dressed and prepped for the day, she swung her door open, a soft smile spread across her plump cheeks as she happily walked down the halls a small bounce in her step as the heels of her flat shoes clicked against the flooring. She had right away made her way outside, cheerfully saying hello to the other butlers, maids, guards and such as she passed by them with a bright smile on her face. Once outside she squinted gently, eyes fluttering to adjust to the bright sun a soft content sigh slipping from her lips as she began to look around, seeing if she could find anyone to talk to or spend a little time with, of course not wanting to stop anyone from their work but who couldn't have at least a small chat while they worked a little? company always made time go by a little faster, at least in Mirabel's eyes it did! And she was a little oblivious to the fact some people just liked to be left alone to be with their work and to get done as soon and as quickly as possible, but she just thought it was sad to sit all alone all day and just work without even the smallest amount of company!

Turning a corner she noticed one of the maids, ''Diana!'' she spoke to herself happily, she knew all the servants names in the court, and she remembered them all! Old and new. She ran over happily to the dark haired woman, her eyes wide and bring as her heels skidded and dug into the dirt beneath her, feet sleep slightly as she came to a halt but she stopped herself before she could fall into the grass below. ''Hello Diana! I hope your mornings been treating you well? It's a beautiful day isn't it?'' She said happily, her hands clasped behind her back as she looked around gently, glancing down at the basket of clothes, then back up at Diana, she raised her eyebrows. ''I know you guys are meant to do most of the work, but would you like a hand with those?'' She said gently with a smile, head gesturing down toward the basket of clothes.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™” bero | 01

Postby nikbowie » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:10 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ 𝑩𝑬𝑹𝑢 ! !
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ 𝑢'𝑩𝑬𝑹𝑡𝑨𝑡
    x
    β–ˆ
    xx
    β–ˆ
    β™˜ β€’ knight β€’ he-him β€’ 19 β€’ location: path in the woods β€’ mentions: kit, astoria β€’ tags: robert

Bero slammed the heavy wooden door of his sleeping quarters behind him, the hinges screeching in protest over and over for a few seconds. He ran a hand through his hair, and paced back and forth a few times before striding towards the dirt road that bordered the knight’s quarters. He wasn’t sure where Kit was, and wished suddenly for the older knight’s calming presence. Bero kicked a rock and sent it skittering away down the road. β€œFu-” He coughed and unsheathed his sword. The familiar weight in his hands was reassuring, the metal chilled by the cool October atmosphere. He slashed the air a few times, then tensed up again and brought a powerful strike against the nearest tree, lodging the metal deeply and leaving a horizontal scar on the side of the deep brown bark. It was one of many, surrounding his quarters.

Bero resigned and silently lowered onto the ground, leaning onto the back of his damaged tree and giving it a conciliatory pat. His nostrils were flared, but his breath had steadied a bit. Moments ago, a scrappy peasant child from the slums of Lanercost had knocked on his door and squeaked out horrible information: the duel he had arranged for the night was cancelled, his opponent debilitated by scarlet fever. He had been looking forward to this, the villagers had been talking about it for weeks, and they were betting in his favor. β€˜Legendary Bear O’Bernan, folks!’ He could almost taste what it would feel like as he would have come racing in. And now it was all ruined. Even worse, the child had looked a bit like a younger version of himself. His mood was killed.

A burgundy leaf drifted through the air and landed on his arm. He ran his fingers over it and stood, letting it drop to the ground. He walked aimlessly down the road, half heartedly wondering if he should make some attempt to find Princess Astoria, it was probably his turn to take a shiftβ€”but he couldn’t bring himself to attend to his royal β€˜duties’. Another leaf fluttered down and brushed his nose before continuing its lazy path to the ground. β€œThe Bear!” He yelled, into the emptiness around him, because he could. β€œLet’s give a warm welcome to Bero β€˜the Bear’ O’Bernan!” He slashed and swung through the air, fighting a vicious fictional opponent for a minute before losing interest.

It was then that he noticed a figure out of the corner of his eye, twenty or thirty feet away. He narrowed his eyes, kept his sword raised, and approached quietly until he recognized the man. It was Robert, a butler. Robert stood, sort of curled around himself. A small gust of wind bit Bero’s cheek; he supposed it was pretty cold out, at least at this time of morning. He was glad it was Robert, even if a part of him always hoped to be the first to discover an invading Terrowinian soldier.

β€œHey.” Robert’s short brown hair fluffed up and rose a bit in the wind. Bero let a little sideways, eyebrows up sort of a smile slip onto his face. β€œWhat are you doing here? I thought you might be a…” he trailed off and sheathed his sword. β€œIt’s early.”
Last edited by nikbowie on Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β€” ✧ π‚πŽπ”π‘π“ πŽπ… 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍 β™” medieval rp β™” O&A

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:24 pm

Karter Zael | Knight | Tagging: Effie

"The outdoorsy type then, huh?" Karter joked. "Yeah. I mean, I don’t have a TON of free time, but yeah, I make some time just for myself. Usually take care of gardenin' or art of various types." Those were the things that gave Karter a brief moment of peace and drew him away from old memories and worries about what could happen in the future. It seemed trouble after trouble managed to befall him, and he could never escape it altogether. So far, he’d managed to trick, lie, and rely on luck and bad plans to get out of sticky situations, but it worked. Like his good luck was on exactly even ground as the bad.

"This kinda weather keeps people off the streets, a little cold, people wanna stay inside nice warm houses outta the wind." Less people around was better, in Karter's personal opinion. A perfect time to be out and about. "C'mon, I know that look on your face. What’s goin' on in that mind of yours? You’re thinkin' too hard 'bout somethin' there. You wanna talk about it? I have nowhere to be for a bit yet," he promised.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

d 002

Postby senna_ » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:29 pm

x
    ──── πƒπˆπ€ππ€ π“π€π˜π‹πŽπ‘ ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ♦ β€’ maid β€’ location: outside β€’ mentions: tag β€’ tags: mirabel
    As the minutes ticked on, Diana peacefully continued her task, making sure to rid every last wrinkle on the clothes, even though her actions following would crumple it right back up again. The more water that splashed around, the more she was beginning to regret wearing the dress she currently had on. It was only water, everyone knew it dried within a matter of moments, but it would only take a few more of those before she looked like she had been the one dunked in the soapy water, not the used clothes in the basket beside her. Taking a step back, she brushed some now-tangled hair back from her brow. She didn't tie her hair up often, mostly because she had troubles doing a decent braid on her own, but she always regretted it. She didn't complain about her job very often, hardly ever, in fact, but she couldn't deny that every time her long hair dipped into the soap, it did annoy her.

xxShe was running her somewhat damp fingers through the growing knots in her hair when she heard someone call out her name. Not many people knew her name, even though Diana did chat to quite a few people within the castle. It only went to show just how many people were living in it. Her eyes lit up at the sight of Princess Mirabel. Diana adored her. She was a year younger and as cute as a button. Of course, Diana couldn't dare call her a friend aloud, as she wasn't one of her ladies and was far too low on the social ladder to be allowed for such a friendship, but that didn't mean she couldn't show her delight for the young woman. It was always followed by an act of respect and acknowledgment, of course. Diana dipped her head respectfully as Mirabel turned the corner, straightening upright just in time to watch the girl nearly fall right onto her bottom.

xx"Your Highness!" she gasped, hands instinctively shooting forward in case Mirabel did tumble forward. "Are you all right? My biggest apologies, the grass tends to get rather slippery when soap is involved." She placed her hands on her cheeks, as if that would rid the slight flush that had sprung to her face. Mirabel did seem okay, though. She was always so easy-going; unless she had injured herself, Diana knew she'd let it slide.

xxIt was why she admired the princess so much.

xxHer dark eyes flitted back over to the basket as Mirabel acknowledged it. "Oh, goodness, I couldn't ever possibly ask you to do my dirty work," she returned. "In such a lovely dress, too? Is it a new one? It's very beautiful."
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™ž 𝑬𝑭𝑭𝑰𝑬 | d 001

Postby enby » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:41 pm

Effie laughed a tad and nodding, listening carefully as he spoke- nodding gently and looking up at him a bit ''I'd assume you'd be busy! It's nice to hear you make time though, and use it well!'' They smile gently, admiring the fact he did such simple things within his free time. She swung her arms gently, eyes squinting a bit as cold air blew in her face causing her pale cheeks to flush and her eyes to flutter- she loved the cold though, despite how it bit at the nose and fingers, she thought the time of year was beautiful ''Mhm.. I suppose I can agree a nice warm house is pleasing on a cold day, but I do enjoy the fact it's so quiet!'' She chimed in gently.

Her face flushed out from his words this time, her eyebrows raising a bit as he mentioned her expression, he was right they supposed, they weren't very good at hiding their nervousness or when they were worrying about something. ''Uhm.. Well it isn't anything really! Just foolish things!'' They laughed out nervously and swatted their hand in the air, averting their eyes away from Karter, they puffed their cheeks out deciding that there wasn't really any point in lying to her friend. ''Well.. It is something, but it is silly to me! I suppose I just worry about tarnishing you're status as a Knight, you're incredibly important! And I'm far from that! I fear what others could think if they saw us spending time together?'' She avoided eye contact, feeling embarrassed about something so silly given their time together.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€” β™  β™  β™  π‘πŽππ„π‘π“ π–πŽπ‹π…π„; 001

Postby cKy » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:44 pm

π‘πŽππ„π‘π“ π–πŽπ‹π…π„ β™ xxxxβ™  butler β™  he/him β™  location: outside; the woods β™  tagged; bero β™ 
    Robert Wolfe did not feel particularly strongly about the cold one way or the other; however, that was a position hard to keep when said cold was sharp enough to cut right through not only one's blankets but one's nightwear and seemingly even one's skin, right into flesh and bone. It was certainly not the most pleasant thing to wake up to.
    A tune was hummed by Robert, in the delicate hours of the morning as he readied himself for the day by taking a stroll around the palace's gardens. This was an incredibly common occurrence, especially in the colder months, since he had to make his way from his own little cottage, of sorts, to the main building and he wasn't one to pass up a small sightseeing expedition while he was at it; and the Fall made for such wonderful sights.
    He was able to witness a beautiful sunrise, as he did every morning, and the (however slight) warmth of the sun as it rose gently washed the fatigue from his bones and from his face, even if he was buried under layers of linen and wool. He reveled in the feeling.
    Similarly to every other morning this week, and most before that, he kept his vision active as he journeyed; sometimes, he came across some of the most quaint, and some of the most beautiful rocks, flowers, leaves and other trinkets on the ground, sometimes discarded by others, othertimes ignored. In addition, sometimes he would encounter small bugs and, occasionally, squirrels and other small mammals.
    Thanks to the lovely month of October, leaves fell from the trees right before Robert's eyes, and some of them made a lovely crunch when he stood on them. He thought the colours mesmerizing. A few poetic words sprung from mind as he mulled their existence, which he was sure to quickly pen down in a small notebook.
    Robert has just returned the book & his pen to it's place in his pocket when he heard a voice from behind him. He looked over, and a small smile graced his face as he recognized who it was; Bero. He turned around to face the knight.
    "Well, I..." Robert brought a hand in a loose fist to partially cover his mouth, "I wasn't sure it was much ealier than usual?" He looked to the sky for a moment in an attempt to collect his thoughts and appear witty, before realizing it would be best to elaborate; "I often take a short walk in the mornings. When I'm not rostered to wake someone, that is. You know, uh, try to feel more awake, and lively, and whatnot. And," He held up a miniature spoked wheel, severely rusted steel only about an inch and a half in diameter, "You never know what you'll find on the ground, discarded." He laughed a little, at once aware Bero might find it childish or strange for someone to go around looking for or finding such things.
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me