I Love You A Latte (Remake) (Old Thread, Please Lock!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Closed, Started!

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:48 am

§ William Larrson §
§ The Camomile Tea § Tag: n/a § Location: The Tiny Mug

Will quietly let his mind wander. Listening to the music and the way it drifted through the air, coming into his head and the music flowing through him. He pulled out his notebook and flipped it to a page not yet written on.

His pen was held in his left cap, cap coming to a stop in the center of the table as he wrote the date and then -The tiny mug-.

He began to write, his own, fillies with a wet black ink flowed across the page, smudging ever so slightly as his hand crossed it. He wrote lines at a time, deep in thought about where he was. He wanted to remember this in the weeks and months to come
King of the Hill
Hound/Smudge . They/He . Trades Always Welcome :)
Adult player . Psychology Student . AroAce
Metalhead . Post-apocalyptic lover . Snake Father
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ tyler | 1 ── brooke | 2 ─

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:59 am

xxxxTYLER SKYE
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: twenty one | gender: male | sexuality: bisexual | role: vanilla frappe
    xxxxlocation: tiny mug | mentions: none | tags: open

xxxxthe day started off as ordinary as ever. the soft beeping of an alarm sounded, rousing the young man from a short nights sleep. drowsiness fogged his mind as a hand lazily searched for his phone which was the source of his alarm. pinpointing the device he tapped the screen a few times until the beeping stopped. bundled warmly under several blankets in the dark room tyler didn't want to get out of bed. the soft sound of rain outside of the window paired with the warmth comfortableness of his bed made him wish he didn't have to go to work, especially so early in the day. the insomniac could only wish. pushing back the covers tyler propped himself up on his hands, softly sighing. stepping onto the cold hardwood floor tyler tiptoed to the bathroom, flicking the lights on. a gaze in the mirror showed the messy red hair that needed tamed. the man opted for a quick, hot shower. afterward he got dressed for the day. donning a pair of black ripped jeans, converse, his work shirt for the tiny mug, and a layered jacket with a fuzzy white inside and hood. once he was dressed for the day the young man grabbed his guitar case from his room went to the small kitchen of his apartment, leaning the case against the small island. to be honest he wasn't that hungry, especially in the mornings. however he knew he should probably eat something anyway, just so he wasn't working on an empty stomach. grabbing half of a cinnamon swirl bagel from the counter tyler gently placed it in his mouth for a moment. turning around he picked up the guitar case once again and started for the door. as he entered the hallways of the portent complex and closed the door behind him he bit into the bagel, removing the pastry from his mouth at last.

xxxxthe day was drab with a gray, cloudy sky, thunder in the distance, and rain falling to the earth. pulling his hood over his head to protect himself from the rain tyler also started the route he followed to work. with the town being quite small he didn't see the need for a car, so instead he walked everywhere. on days like this, however, he wished he had the protection of a vehicle to get him to where he needed to be. it was only a short distance to get to the tiny mug, five minutes at most. he could bear the cold rain for that long. soon the redhead had reached his place of work, having finished his half of a bagel as well. as he pushed the door open a small bell jingled, announcing his arrival to the cafe. the customers who were there didn't bother to look up, caught up in their own worlds. though, the barista behind the counter gave him a warm smile. wandering over to the small stage within the cafe tyler began to set up. placing his guitar case on the ground tyler unclasped the case, opening it up. the case was covered in stickers and pictures. there were polaroid pictures of him with his sisters, stickers from small business he liked to support, or of memes and pop culture he liked. the guitar itself was well used but loved. on the side three initials were carved. s.s. j.s. t.s. the first two were his sisters and the third his own, and there were roses painted over the instrument. his sister jessica had carved the initials while stella had painted the roses. tyler missed his sisters dearly. tyler had been the last one to move from their childhood home, and while his sisters had stuck close, allowing him to see them, it was tyler who had moved further away than intended. college was his reasoning for going so far. part of him regretted leaving as he missed his family so much, yet in the years he's been on his own he has grown and learned more than he would have if he stayed. he only wished he could see his sisters more often than just a few times a year for holidays and birthdays.

xxxxremoving the guitar from its case tyler tested the strings, tuning them to be correct. then positioned himself on a stool on the small stage. it was a wonder he even had the guts to perform. a small cafe like this used to terrify him to play at. over time he realized nobody really paid him any attention so playing bothered him less and less. he would get caught up in his won world anyway to really notice if anyone was watching or listening to him. after a few minutes of preparing tyler finally started to strum the strings, softly singing cafe-esque tunes.

xxxxBROOKE SIERRA SMITH
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: twenty two | gender: female | sexuality: pansexual | role: pumpkin spice latte
    xxxxlocation: brooke's botanical garden | mentions: none | tags: lewin, phaedra

xxxxthe morning routine of opening the store was one brooke had practiced many times over by now. the monotonous tasks typically came first, that being making sure there was money in the cash register, checking stock in the back room, making sure the shelves were straight, clean, and presentable, as well as placing out items so the shelves were full. it was all a bit tedious to brooke, but all an important part of being a business owner. doing this list of items tended to take some time. especially being both owner and the only employee. brooke had posted for job applicants online in several places yet no one had applied yet. there didn't seem to be any interest for working at her store. still, brooke didn't let this deter her. she would take on all of the work needed to keep the business running, even the unexciting bits of running the place. still, she found it best to get stock and cleaning out of the way first so she could focus on one of her favorite parts about working, tending to the plants! after completing her morning routine brooke went to the back, grabbing a watering can and filling it up with fertilized water. now could watering all of the plants in the store count as being a tedious task? yes, some may consider it so. to brooke, though, it was enjoyable and calming. after weeks of hard work and patience her hands had created and sustained life. something beautiful came from the simple task of proving water. she was proud to see a plant thrive under her care, and even more so to see the plant off to a new caretaker. the circle of planting, growing, and selling was one that she really loved. walking around with the watering can, which was painted white with flowers over it, brooke took care to water each plant carefully. too much water and a plant can die, drowned in its own nutrients. too little water and the plant will wither away and die. it was a delicate process watering plants that brooke liked to think she has perfected.

xxxxthe sound of the door opening signaled to brooke that someone had entered the flower shop. at last! there was a customer who may be interested in buying some flowers! the morning had been so quiet and slow that brooke thought she may drop dead from boredom. raising her head from the task at hand brooke's gaze searched the store for the customer, her eyes landing on a pair across the store from her. not one but two people! this was great! a smile grew on the woman's face at the sight of people in her store. gently setting the watering can down brooke strode across the store, ready to offer her help. as she neared the pair it seemed the man hadn't been paying attention and accidentally bumped into the other woman. "oh, are you alright over there you two? she asked, wanting to make sure no one had been hurt in some way. the last thing she wanted was for someone to injure themselves.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:19 am

𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐒

[ female ]..[ 20 years ]..[ bisexual ]..[ the "strawberry lemonade" ]..[ location: Brooke's Botanical Garden]..[ mentions: tags]..[ tags: Lewin, Brooke ]..
────────────────────────────────────────

This little gem was always enough to cheer up Phaedra's day. Its walls were a neutral cream, its floors a plain grey, but the shades of various flower breeds made the rooms pop, look bigger than ever, and everything appeared much more welcoming. Unfortunately, due to the grey skies out, there wasn't nearly as much sunlight as there usually was to burst through the large glass windows, but the fluorescent lights that hung above seemed to do the trick for now.

Phaedra was like a kid in a candy shop. Her hazel eyes were bright and alert, a childish smile plastered on her lips as she stared up at the winding moss sleeves and strings above her. She hadn't ever explored the outside, where the real magic happened, and knew today wasn't the best day to do it, but she took out her phone and quickly jotted it down on her to-do list. Visit the botanical gardens. There, that was perfect. She tucked the device back into her bag and stared down at her boots, turning her feet inward ever-so-slightly so that the tips of her shoes touched one another. She was nervous. It was almost ironic, really, how anxious Phaedra found herself before any sort of planned social interaction, since she grew up in such a large (and very loud!) household, but she couldn't really control it. She warmed up quickly, very quickly, but that did little justice to the butterflies that fluttered around in the pit of her stomach as she waited.

Come to think of it, Phae really didn't know the owner. She knew her name was Brooke- evidently- and that she was close to her age, but that was about it. She'd assumed the gardens were family-owned, but was Brooke the only worker? Maybe Brooke didn't even own it, but her parents, and they had named it after her. She supposed she should have done her research. Was that a stupid thing to do, walking into a place with little to no knowledge of the person she was hoping to meet?

She was so focused on attempting to rake up any potential facts on Brooke Smith that she had totally forgotten there was another customer in the store until she felt something- or, rather, someone- clip her shoulder. Her eyes lit up, startled, but the individual had already backed up. While he wore a mask of guilt, hers was filled with surprise. Before she could even really look at him, he spoke, and his accent grabbed her immediately. British, Phaedra knew it without a second doubt. Was he just visiting here? Had he moved? She knew absolutely nothing about him, and yet, she was already intrigued. Still, she kept it under control.

"Don't worry about it," she assured him with a small though genuine smile. "I shouldn't be standing in the doorway like a weirdo, that's on me." Then she finally allowed herself to get a glimpse of him. Phaedra didn't fall for people within seconds, it took a bit to get there, but she wasn't going to deny that she found him attractive. It had to be the curls, it was always the curls. She opened her mouth to introduce herself, but a new voice, this one feminine, cut her off. She shot him an apologetic smile, then shifted her position to face the cheery blonde. "We're alright!" she told the girl. "It was my fault, really." Phaedra didn't see a nametag on the girl's shirt, but had a good feeling she worked here. "Sorry, do you know who Brooke is? I was hoping to speak to her."
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:47 am

ohxxxx seon

( 23 ) xx ( bisexual ) xx ( location; home -> tiny mug) xx ( he/him )

Just as Seon made to step towards the counter of the quaint little café, he felt the impact of someone colliding with his back. A woman's voice followed the collision quickly with stammering apologies. Surprised by the impact, the man stumbled forwards a step before turning around to face Romi. The woman before him had a waify frame and mousy brown hair.
        "Can't say it's my usual way of meeting girls, but don't sweat it." He grinned easily at the girl, crossing his arms across his chest. "Besides, I should be the one apologising for standing in the door like that."

After a moment's pause, he stuck out his hand for a playful handshake. "I'm Seon, I'm new in town, and I'm terribly sorry for blocking your way." Seon introduced himself with a playful grin, Scottish accent shining through very clearly. "I was just about to order. Have you been here before, any recommendations?"

rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:45 am

§ William Larrson §
§ The Camomile Tea § Tag: Tyler § Location: The Tiny Mug

Eventually he stopped writing, looking at the page and a half of scrawled mess with an oddly proud look on his face. He turned around in his chair, ruffling up his hair as it began to dry and just listened to the music. The boy on the guitar seemed cool, and he watched him for a bit, watching the way he played and the concentration on his face.

It didn't occur to him that other people were in the café, call it a bad case of tunnel vision. He just watched, occasionally going back to the book to write a few sentences here and there, about the music and the boy. Most people would draw people they saw on the street or in coffee shops. With Will? He wrote.

the first thing you notice about the boy on the guitar is his head of flaming red hair. Red as the leaves fallen off trees in Autumn. Of the sunset on warm spring days. Of fire in the winter months.

The next? His guitar case. The photos and stickers of friends and family. The past captured in one singular picture. Through smiles and tears, his memories are captured there, in the perfect place for him to hold close.

Will paused, looking up at the boy again, just trying to pinpoint more about him. The musician has such a story behind him, not begging to be told but not opposed to being looked into. And it Fasinated him
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:41 am

romi kim / 22 / green tea
tags: seon

her world was spinning suddenly. cute boy wants a handshake. his names seon. sun? seon? alright. romi took a small breath, finding her eyes settling on his neck rather than his face as it was easier to talk that way. she slowly held out her hand and eventually smiled after gratifying his shake. "thats fine, i should have paid more attention to my surroundings."
romi shuffled her feet backwards a little so she wasnt so closed to him. she then made note of his crossed arms. not the most inviting pose, but he seemed interested in anything she had to say, so romi went with her gut.
"im romi. oh and i dont really like coffee," she started, shaking her hand by her chest a little as if to say 'nope,' "i prefer white hot cocoa or matcha!"
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:46 am

ohxxxx seon

( 23 ) xx ( bisexual ) xx ( location; tiny mug) xx ( he/him )

The girl's gratification of his handshake elicited a small laugh from him in return. "Nice to meet you, Romi." Seon beamed at her, noting the way that her eyes fell to rest on his neck rather than his face and letting his arms drop from across his chest down to his sides. She was pretty cute, though she seemed a little shy. He nodded in interest as Romi continued to speak, head tilting ever so slightly to the left. When she mentioned Matcha, his nose crinkled a little in response.
        "Matcha... tried it once, think I made it wrong though - it was so bitter." He admitted, face giving away how bad the memory was as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand before shaking his head and plastering a smile back on, "You can't go wrong with cocoa though."

Taking pause for a moment, Seon played a balancing game in his head before steeling himself and deciding to be brave. "I don't suppose I can steal some more of your time over a cup?" His gaze was steady as he asked, brown eyes hopeful and eyebrows raised ever so slightly as he waited for a response from the girl.

rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Open & Accepting!

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:59 am

Nyxalia
The Hot Chocolate (location: home, The Tiny Mug) (tags: ) (mentions: William)

Nyxalia woke up in no particular rush to get ready, however she did had her mind set on a particularly cute coffee shop that made a hot chocolate with her name on it. She got herself ready, tidying up her room and the house before dressing in a short, long-sleeved black shirt with jeans ripped at the knee and white platform shoes. She whisked her hair into a low messy bun and headed out to her car. Nyxalia pulled up to The Tiny Mug, taking a park further away from the front door not only because it was one of the only available parks, but also so that she could enjoy the fresh air before stepping inside. She made sure to have her planner and scrapbook in her forest green tote bag just in case she didn't find anyone to talk to before her departure from the shop. Nyxalia eagerly walked inside.

As soon as she stepped inside, she was hit by the familiar scent of coffee along with the sounds of chatter and the coffee machine whirring to life. She wouldn't say that they had a full house here, but a lot of people had certainly chosen to come here. She only imagined that Starbucks would be just as lively. She searched the room, finding a table with a couple of chairs near to a man settled at a similar set. Nyxalia sat down at the chair two seats away from him but was still facing the stranger. Nyxalia picked up a menu and absently grazed over it, deciding that she would get a piece of cake to have with her usual.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:14 pm

romi kim / 22 / green tea
tags: seon

she nodded at the boy. lots of people had bad experiences with matcha, so it was no surprise to romi that this person had had one too. "yeah, its hard to get correct- and sure! i dont mind, i came here mainly to draw some people," romi explained, holding her sketchbook tighter to her chest.
now, she looked at his face, and found that he had very pretty features... a nice nose, cute lips, and the prettiest brown eyes. she smiled. "shall we order?" romi asked.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:06 am

§ William Larrson §
§ The Camomile Tea § Mention: Nyxalia § Location: The Tiny Mug

As he wrote he could feel someone looking in his direction. Maybe for a quick scan around the room or a look at what the strangers we're doing. When the eyes lingered for just a little bit longer, he looked up.

The girl sitting now on the table just Infront of him was new in the coffee shop. She had probably come in a few minutes ago while he was busy wrapped up in his writing.

Smiling over at her in greeting. He looked back down and write about how she went and sat across from him. How he loved her clothes and how they suited her so much. Before looking back up to see what she was up to, just general curiousity.
Last edited by Cemetery-Mutt on Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me