Rolling oaks ranch rp thread

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

what kind of storm if we do a storm happening

Poll ended at Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:08 am

thunder
50%
rain storm
13%
dry thunder
No votes
dust storm
No votes
wild fire
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: Rolling oaks ranch rp thread

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:10 am

Maxwell Goldenstien
He finnished feeding Wilbur and Fudge. He walked out to the barn spotting his dad, “dad!” He says hugging him. He looks up at his father. “Anything I can help with?” He asks
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabrina723 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:22 am

Bardy | Owner | barn | Tag: Max, mentioning nettie

“Ya can you can help me” he smiled st his son that had hugged him as he messed with his hair as he always did. “Can you take captain inside then go find your sister for me” he smiled at his son.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outlaw. » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:50 pm

Kiyoka "Kit" || form || 17 - she/her - lesbian || praticing in a field || tags: Red
Kit had a slightly sheepish look on her face, brushing off the comment. "How I see it- the sooner we start getting used to the place and begin training the better. Plus, unpacking can wait." She smiled alongside him, sticking out her hand, "Nice to meet you, Red, I'm Kit." Kit listened to what he said, it was smart, though she could do with pushing Mystacor a little before classes, just to be sure. She shrugged, it'd be nice for Mystacor to meet some other horses, "Sure." She agreed.
xxxxxxxcredit

howdy ! I'm outlaw, she/her 18+ ENTP
cat + cowboy lover

outlaw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:34 pm

Echo Lynn Fosterº16ºbiºLocation: barnºtags: open

Echo sighed staring at fancy. It just now hit her that she would be living with another person or two. She had been living alone for so long that she forgot what that felt like. Heck, she was so lonely throughout middle school and highschool that she hadnt even had her first kiss yet. She walked over to pandora's stall entering it. She hopped on the mares back laying down, hugging her neck. She rubbed Pandora's neck and shoulder as they both just relaxed there. Both eventually taking a small nap.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:56 pm

Corva Ann Bailey| 20|Female|King, Fable, Faolan| Addie, Goose| Tags; Marianna

"Ummmm….yeah I'm new here" Corva said, her voice coming out very softly. "I was just looking for where to put Fable and Faolan" she said, her tan skinned hand drifting to run behind the little colts pale red ears. Corva smiled at the large black stallion who huffed, throwing his head above the colt. "Wait. That's Winner's Circle, the world class dressage stallion! My brother followed him for while even though he doesn't compete in dressage". Corva remembered a few years back, all her brother could talk about was the large black stallion on the circuit. He had become obsessed with dressage and even tried it for a bit before deciding he would stick to the jumping. Corva followed the owner out to the pasture where a chestnut mare and foal were. She unhooked the halters to both horses letting them out into the pasture with the two. Faolan being Faolan immediatly run up to the other little horse, calling out to play. He had never had any other foals to play with before and seemed excited at the prospect. Fable however turned and pinned her ears at the mare with the foal, seemingly cautious at the new presence. Fable was all bark and no bite though. She might show some signs of aggression but she would never attach. After a few minutes Corva knew shed calm right down and go to grazing next to the mare like they were best buds.

Siri Bishop|Female|19 almost 20|Queen, Jazz, Marauder| Rajah| Reuben

Walking through the barn, Siri's are bumped into that of another individual. While she was originally just going to apologize and move on, the unusual but attractive young mans sudden aggressive response triggered her temper. "At least look like I know what I'm doing?! Excuse me but I guarantee I've been riding longer than you ever have! Do you even know who I am or who this is?!" While if you were from the horse racing world, you would know Siri Bishop as she went everywhere with her father and even jockeyed some of his horses, if you weren't you would probably have no idea. Siri didn't even consider this though and when she got angry, her spoiled brat side could occasionally slip out. Jazz suddenly through his head up in the air, sensing the tension between his master and this new human. The stallion pranced a bit, and Siri reached up, pulling his head back down and started to rub the gray stallions neck. "Now look what you've done. Jazz was all calm and ready to go to his stall before this and you've got him all stung up now!" she growled.

Elijah Bailey| 20|Male|Hatter, Falcon, Nova, Stratus| Trusty, Jacqueline| Tags; Alex

Elijah's eyes lit up inside the barn. It was so much bigger than what he was used to. Back home, they had a large pasture and a small 10 horse maximum barn. Just enough for their horses and potential foals from breeding projects. There were several other riders milling about, each with their own horses. No horse looked the same here and there were so many breeds and color patterns represent. Walking down the aisle, looking for Mad Hatters stall. He had already found Falcons and placed the leopard gelding. The gray gelding in his hand suddenly stopped, letting out a nicker and dropping his head, ears tilted forward at a new presence. Elijah glanced where the horse's attention was drawn and noted a golden colored dog. He had a harness attached boldly displaying the words SERVICE DOG: DO NOT PET. Hatter nickered again, stretching out his neck. "Hey buddy, you cant do that" Elijah said, pulling the TB Draft mixes head up and away. "I know you want to make new friends, but this guy here's working" he talked to the horse, patting his neck. Hatter was an usual horse who loved dogs. He spend a lot of time with his own dogs, Trusty and Jaqueline, as well as his sisters two Pits Addie and Goose. Hatter was so enamored with dogs that he would even try to mutually groom them. "Hey there!" Eli said, directing his attention to the owner of the service dog. "I'm Elijah" said. "You wouldnt by any chance have seen a stall door with the name Mad Hatter on it".
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:56 pm

Rueben Brooker
21|Male|Bisexual
Owns Starsky & Nightstorm
Tagged: Siri
Rueben blinked a couple of times at the outburst from the girl. He wasn't sure whether she was being serious or not... figuring that she was, he scoffed. "Am I supposed to? Or are you just a stuck up brat that no one ever said 'no' to?" Rueben replied, coldly. "And at least I know not to screech and shout around horses. I'm sure he would have been fine if you hadn't started." Rueben rolled his eyes. Just his luck he'd encounter this type of person... he had no doubt she'd flaunt the fact she had a rich family. He clenched the bridle he was holding a little tighter, knowing that it probably cost less than that headcollar and lead rope the girl and her horse - Jazz, was it? - had.

Ashton Wyatt
26|Male|Bisexual
Owns Sundance
Tagged: Lyn
Ashton was rather looking forward to starting classes up again. He'd only been teaching for a year, this being his second year, and had enjoyed it. He looked forward to seeing familiar students, and hoped to get some new students in his classes, though he knew that they weren't quite the popular sort of events that most riders were interested in. Then again, smaller class sizes meant he could spend more time with each student and help them to improve more.
Many students had already arrived by now, he'd spotted them around the stables with their horses, but he was walking down to the entrance, just to start greeting anyone that would just be arriving. There, he spotted Lyn, and he waved warmly at her. "Hello, Lyn. Good to see you've arrived." he said, with a small smile.

Rhydian Haverford
18|Male|Bisexual
Owns Flame & Destiny
Tagged: Open
Rhydian had arrived a little earlier, having unloaded the trailer with his two beloved horses, Flame and Destiny, and a stable and that knew how to drive and would help him unload everything. At least, all the tack and equipment anyway - which Rhydian had insisted on because it was too much to do on his own. But he'd take his own suitcases to the cabin that he'd be staying in.
After he waved off the stable hand that helped him out, Rhydian walked back over to the barn that his two mares were staying in, first taking his attention to Flame, who was very displeased to be here, and was not keen on all the new smells of other horses. Destiny seemed to be much calmer, so he figured he could give her attention a little later.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:16 am

Maxwell Goldenstien
Max he nods “ok, dad” he takes Captain and leads him into his stall. He then goes around looking for his sister. “Sis, where are you?” He mumbled as he looked around.

Marinna Goldenstien
“Yep, he is.” Marinna says replying to her observation. Really? You should bring your brother over sometime. Champion would love to meet a fan. Right bud? Or come to his next competition, it is in a couple weeks. You can come and see him after.” She says patting the stallion’s neck. Champion neighed in response.

Prince spotted the other colt and winnied. He began to chase the other colt. Jewel looked over watching the two play.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabrina723 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:58 am

Red | arena/near fields | teacher/stable hand | tag: kit

“First you can unsaddled and put your horses halter on then let him into the round pen we will get your stuff after” red smiled. After that he slid off the fence, then smiled taking her to one of the pastures. “First things first your not afraid of dogs right” as he said that his dogs Trigger the Catahou Leapord Dog, and ace the rottie x redbone coonhound ran over to the girl.

His two large dogs were barking at the girl but in a friendly manner. “The red dog is Ace the other is trigger” he said as he picked up something from the bushes it was a springer spaniel puppy. “This is dodger he’s more shy than those two” he said.

Then red turned his attention to the field were two Geldings ran around. He then whistled and they both came running a beautiful bay gelding that seemed quite old, along with a bay tabino miniature running behind him. “The small one is Tops, and this is raven they are really old and retired from showing so you will often see them running in this pasture together” he smiled. “I give you and other students permission to gi in and spend time with them but just watch out tops likes to push people with his head” he said. As he waited for kits response.

Connor | student | Location: barn | tags: Echo | later will crush on echo |

Connor after putting his puppy in his cabin with some water decided to go to the barn his horses needed to calm down in their familiar trailer first to take in all the smells. He had returned to unload them. He had a large trailer after all he had six horses. He had been hear the year before during winter.

He smiled as he tapped one of the horses on the butt, as it backed up when he did that. There stood a 15 hand heigh, Gelding. Who was a Morgan x Arab, and a dark bay color with a star white marking on his forehead. “Good boy spirit” he said in his Scottish accent. As he led him to the barn he noticed a girl on her horses back he didn’t want to startle her or the horse. He was looking for spirits stall though.

Lynn | Teacher | Location: Front entrance | tag: Ashton

She herd her name called looking up from the nap sack on her side. When she looked up she saw a fellow teacher “Hello ash how are you” she asked him. “I got someone that wants to see you” she smiled. She then pulled something long out of her nap sack it was just maple who all the teachers had met. She smiled as maple long body layed on her arm. “You wants hold him” she asked.

Nettie | Owners daughter | Location: Solis cage | tags: Max | note: Captain is a German Shepard and Solis is a black bear cub

Nettie was done making most of her rounds now she was spending time with the one she called her son. “Good boy Solis“ she said giving him toys to play with suitable for a bear cub. He even had a small pool to swim in. She had to be careful not to let him do things that would cause problems when he got bigger. This was her first time with a bear but she had to take care of him. His mother had been killed by hunters that hadn’t had permission to hunt on there land. She couldn’t just leave him. After playing with him she got him in the decider so she could hide food threw out his cage while he ate his breakfast. Then she let him back out.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:42 am

Maxwell Goldenstien
He searched for a while."Sister!" He says spotting her and running over. "Dad wants to see you" He says, "I don't know why." He added

Vivian Lin
Vivian got out of her limo and opened the door of her horse trailer. She lead Agent and Goldie down and into the barn. The barn was quite large with many horses. She put Agent in his assigned stall and then put Goldie in her's. Vivi pet Agent's long sleek black nose. She gives him some expensive horse treats. She then pet Goldie's cremello nose and gave her a treat too.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:31 pm

Echo Lynn Fosterº16ºbiºLocation: barnºtags: connor

Echo opened her eyes slightly, seeing someone leading a dark bay gelding. She sat up staring at the horse, "woah, such a pretty horse." She slide off of pandora's back, patting her one last time on the neck. She left her stall, closing the door behind her. "Are you looking for his stall? Maybe i can help you, whats his name?" she said kindly to the boy standing in front of her, he looked about her age with a thick scottish accent. "Oh! Im Echo, Echo Lynn Foster. And you are?"
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓