❥ Love on shuffle❣ -Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should we start now?

Yes! We'll just leave the remaining 4 silent
87%
Yes! And we should double up and fill the characters
No votes
No. It is too early
7%
Undecided/Whichever has the most votes
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: ❥ Love on shuffle❣ -Open

Postby •a rose by any name• » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:57 am

Mora was growing nervous. She picked up her phone and rang up [Celeste2]. Nine rings on the phone. No response. She didn't leave a voicemail. She had already left several within the past month since they first met. It seemed like she wasn't the only one waiting. She looked at a person with wavy hair and two service pets. Mora smiled and gave a tiny wave.
Last edited by •a rose by any name• on Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

🖤

🖤

🖤

🖤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨

🖤 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕙𝕖𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

🖤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟

•a rose by any name•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive, » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:09 am

KAILA LAYTON
❝SMHH❞
cisfemale x 20 x heterosexual x tagged; sebastian location; the airport
────────────────────────────────────────────────

Kaila nuzzled into her hoodie, trying to stay warm. She felt very cold for some reason. Glancing at the time on her phone, she couldn't help but wonder where Sebastian was. They had arranged to meet at the airport around this time, maybe he wasn't coming anymore? This wouldn't have been the first time he had ditched her for something, he had previously forgotten to show up for a date of theirs which ending up causing one of their many breaks up, but she trusted him enough for him not to leave her alone for something like this. Kaila got up and looked around, breaking into a smile as she spotted his black hair above the crowd."Sebastian! Over here!" She waved, hoping he would be able to see her despite her short stature.
inactive,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:14 am

Sora Yuki Haneda- 'Takinnie '- gender neautral for now- homosexual- service dog Yuka and cat Haru- Tags: open (mentions: Asdia and Mora)

Long wavy ended brown hair now settled about their shoulders and back. They blinked blue eyes when their childhood friend came to mind again. They sighed a bit, shaking their head a couple times...They turned those soft eyes to a person nearby. They'd felt eyes on them, and now they saw a girl there, looking at them. Haru wasn't really a service animal...he'd been bought for emotional support. They now had their dog, but Haru still had his papers. Anyhow, they saw the girl give a small wave, and couldn't help saving back.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:08 am

Adsia clapped happpily, and took the pennie. Thank you so so so much! The pennie disapppeared into the slot faster than you could say "Why?", and soon Asdia was cranking the crank as faster as she could. After the pressed pennie came back out, she handed it back to Nora. It's a gift! I have like, a thousand at home, I just really like penny pressers. She smiled. Should we go talk to other people? I mean, we'll be on a plane with them and are probably gonna have to stick with them for like,85% of the trip, so we should get to know them. Stranger danger,but if they aren't strangers anymore doesn't that eliminate the danger? It should, right? Because now you know them, so they can't be strangers....though they could still be stranger. I dunno. So, what do you think?
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀 [003]

Postby borahae. » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:42 am

xxxx▬▬▬𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 "𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀" 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓
    xxxxcisfemale • twenty-three • lesbian • tags: asdia • location: the airport

Offering another chuckle as Asdia began clapping and thanking her endlessly, placing a hand on her hip as she admired the energy of the girl before her, Nora found herself getting lost in her thoughts; but almost as soon as she began to daze, she was pulled back again, the penny that she had given Asdia being thrust back into her own hand. Looking down at the pressed penny and blinking rapidly, a bit confused on to why she was now holding it, Nora looked back up and was ready to ask the girl what it was for but was stopped by Asdia's words. "Wha-?...Oh....A gift..." Trailing off as she tried to grasp what was happening, feeling a bit flustered at the mere idea of receiving something from Asdia, Nora began to blush and was quick to speak again (hoping to gather her wits in the process) "Thanks, Asdia. It's... cute."

Admittedly quite glad when the girl began to ramble on about meeting new people, relieved to have the attention drawn away from her and her pink-toned face, Nora chuckled and gave a grin in response to Asdia's words before ultimately agreeing with her
      "Woah, woah, don't get too ahead of yourself there, babe. You worry too much." Seeming to gather herself, her use of a pet name nothing unusual, Nora gave Asdia's shoulder a gentle nudge before giggling once again and continuing "But yeah, I agree with you. Let's go meet them then, shall we?" Linking one of her arms in Asdia's, Nora again lowered her sunglasses back on her face and began to lead the two of them towards their plane terminal in hopes of meeting up with the others "Don't mind me...I just don't want to keep running around to catch up to you. Heels, remember? My feet are killing me."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive, » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:58 am

queeniii wrote:
KAILA LAYTON
❝SMHH❞
cisfemale x 20 x heterosexual x tagged; sebastian location; the airport
────────────────────────────────────────────────

Kaila nuzzled into her hoodie, trying to stay warm. She felt very cold for some reason. Glancing at the time on her phone, she couldn't help but wonder where Sebastian was. They had arranged to meet at the airport around this time, maybe he wasn't coming anymore? This wouldn't have been the first time he had ditched her for something, he had previously forgotten to show up for a date of theirs which ending up causing one of their many breaks up, but she trusted him enough for him not to leave her alone for something like this. Kaila got up and looked around, breaking into a smile as she spotted his black hair above the crowd."Sebastian! Over here!" She waved, hoping he would be able to see her despite her short stature.
inactive,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:19 pm

(Ok should be fixed!)

- Tagged: Open ; Location: Airport -

Girls love girls and booyssss.... slipped passed her freshly painted red lips in a faint whisper as she gazed out the window of the taxi she has taken to the airport. Rose found it difficult to keep quiet and to herself when her music was on full volume through her headphones. Music was her life... A drummer herself, it was a passion of hers. She tapped her feet along with the beat, in love with the way the beat pulsed through her veins. The world just seemed to disappear when the music took over. Nothing else mattered but the lyrics gracing her ears and the vibrations of the bass against her head.
It wasn't until the taxi jolted to a stop that she was freed from her trance. She watched as the passengers in neighboring vehicles all rushed from their cars to wait in line to get on their flights. Rose rolled her striking green eyes and ran her finger through her red hair, pushing her bangs from her face for a moment. The rest of her hair tucked neatly in a ponytail. With a heavy sigh she grabbed her carry-on bags from the seat next to her and exited the cab.Japan.... she thought to herself, awestruck with the reality she had found herself in. How did she get so lucky to get an all expenses paid trip to Japan?! All because she met with one girl...one time? Rose was not about to let that hold her back. She was here to party and party is what she would do. Turning her phone back on she scrolled through it, What?! Five missed calls... all from Mora?! She uttered audibly to herself in distaste. Why did I ever give her my number... she thought regrettably.
Turning to pay the cabbie as he grabbed the rest of her luggage from the truck, she flashed him a cheeky smile and winked at him before turning and making her way into the airport. Inside, she adjusted her glasses, and made her way down towards the gates. Unsure of how exactly she was getting to their accommodations, she casually made her way past the food courts and towards the main seating area. She assumed she would either A. run into more people or B. Get stopped by the incessant Mora. Either way, she would end up where she needed to be.
Last edited by Toxicfang <3 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:32 pm

Hey toxic, idk if they even got on the plane yet. They’ve just all been in the airport, and I don’t think it’s the one in Japan, but I could be wrong)

Spiritstar3 wrote:Sora Yuki Haneda- 'Takinnie '- gender neautral for now- homosexual- service dog Yuka and cat Haru- Tags: open (mentions: Asdia and Mora)

Long wavy ended brown hair now settled about their shoulders and back. They blinked blue eyes when their childhood friend came to mind again. They sighed a bit, shaking their head a couple times...They turned those soft eyes to a person nearby. They'd felt eyes on them, and now they saw a girl there, looking at them. Haru wasn't really a service animal...he'd been bought for emotional support. They now had their dog, but Haru still had his papers. Anyhow, they saw the girl give a small wave, and couldn't help saving back.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:14 am

(Ooc: oooof don’t mind me! I thought everyone was just arriving at the airport in Japan, obvi. I’ll fix it ASAP!)
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •a rose by any name• » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:22 am

Mora slumped down in the uncomfortable plastic seat, resisting the urge to pull out her phone. She watched the group around her, imagining what it would be like to go to Japan with this group of strangers. She hoped they would end up as friends. Or, at least, earn a grudging respect for each other. She checked her phone. An email from her boss clearing the time off for the last few days of the trip. Finally. Mora stood to stretch her legs and get blood circulating through her body. It felt stagnant after waiting for so long. She casually made her way closer to the person that she had waved at, the person with long wavy hair and the two animals. "Hey," she said. "I'm Mora. Nice to meet you." Just as she introduced herself, Mora caught a glimpse of that beautiful face she would know anywhere: Rose. She had came!

🖤

🖤

🖤

🖤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨

🖤 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕙𝕖𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

🖤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟

•a rose by any name•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me