Finding Love Retreat

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Finding Love Retreat

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:16 pm

Jessi Rob- f- bi - will like Jackson- 22- has Service dog, Soara - Tags: Claus

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead and her dog got to the vehicle. She thanked Claus as he helped get her bags in. She only has two, but still it was nice to have the help; its the thought that counts. Shaking her head, she took her meds for motion sickness, and for in. Soara hopped in after her, and off they went towards the retreat. Jessi, of course, fell asleep and slept the whole time.

Claus Benedict- m- bi, might like Castor- 24- Greek American- has a scar from a dog...- kitty Samantha - Tags: Jessi

The six foot two male hummed as he combed through short black hair, then blinked gray eyes. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He helped get the bags in the back, and smiled as she thanked him. He told her "You're welcome," then got back in the driver's seat. He waited for her to be ready, then began to drive towards the retreat. He smiled as he watched her fall asleep, then smiled at the dog as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninjashadowwolf » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:18 pm

(Oops a bit late to the party, sorry)

~23~female~Naomi~Location: Almost at the lodge/at the lodge~Open

Naomi was pretty sure she was going to be late. Her alarm went off 30 minutes late, she had not finished packing, she couldn’t find her favorite sweatshirt, so many things seemed to go wrong. But they eventually sorted themselves out. Now it was just enduring her dad talking about the dangers of Utah, while driving there.
“Naomi, you know many serial killers live in the mountains. Why? Because if you are far enough in the mountains, no one will ever find you. You have your pepper spray packed, right. It looks like an inhaler, so it is easier to carry Incognito. If you need anything, your mother and I are one phone call away. If you can’t reach us, call your aunt. She isn’t any closer, but you never know. And-“ Naomi cut her father off.
“Dad, calm down. I have everything I need, we did our research, I’m not going to run into any serial killers in Utah. Who would want to escape to Utah?! Besides, you and mom have trained me for most situations and I’m an adult.” Naomi made a good point, but not enough good points would stop her dad.
“Yes you are, and we have trained you for situations in other countries, we haven’t been for the since you were 2. You have only lived here for 2 years and 4 months total. TOTAL. America is a whole new kind of crazy. We just want you to be prepared. Besides, be happy your mother didn’t tag along, she would be talking more than I am.”
Naomi just nodded. They were close and she was nervous. What kind of friends would she make? Is the food good? What skills will she learn, and work on?
Naomi unloaded he things from the car,” Thanks for the ride dad, be carful on your drive home, love you.” She tried to take off quickly.
“ Remember, serial killers!!” Her dad yelled after her and then pulled away.

~26~male~Rubien~Location: At the lodge~Open

Rubien was excited. He needed a vacation, and one to the mountains, heck why not. Maybe he would get some good inspiration for new music here. Though he was kind of lost and not quite sure where to go. He hung out in front of the big lodge with all of his stuff. He had a small suitcase with clothes and then he had his violin case. It looked a whole lot better then most of his stuff did. His phone dinged.
‘Hey Rubien, it’s mom. Just wanted to make sure you got there ok. I hope you have a fun time, and can really focus on your music! I will miss your help, but I’m glad you got to make this work. Have fun!’
Rubien texted her back to let her know he got there fine. He hoped he did have time to work on his music.
Ninjashadowwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:31 pm

|| Ashly || 24 || Female || Single || Tagged: Jackson ||

After their little squabble they had, things calmed down and soon they had arrived at the retreat. A few people already arrived and Ashly managed to find a spot to park her truck. She put the vehicle in park and turned off the engine. She nudged Jackson who had dozed off and hopped out of the truck. She reached into the backseat and slung her bag over her shoulder. “Jackson....Come on....Get up you lazy bones. Grab your things and let’s go. I can’t wait to see what my room looks like.” she said with a smile and she only got a grumble from inside the truck.

She sighed softly before taking on the view around her. It was absolutely beautiful, definitely worth the drive and hopefully definitely worth the stay. At this point Jackson finally emerged from the truck and grabbed his belongings. “Y’know, I was actually having a good sleep till you woke me up....We are here already....?” he asked and looked around him.

|| Jackson || Male || 22 || Single || Tagged: Ashly ||

While his friend was busy taking in the sights, Jackson wanted to just curl up in bed and have a good book or a nap. He pulled out his phone and texted his folks that he arrived and that he missed them very much. He tucked his phone away and grabbed his things. “Come on Ash.....Lets get inside the management building and get settled. I hear sleep calling my name....” he grumbled and began to head towards the building.

He honestly had no idea how long he was to be here for and quite frankly, it didn’t matter too much to him. Sure he missed his family, but he was grateful to escape from all his ex’s and just be out in the outdoors. He looked over his shoulder to see his friend double checking her things before following right behind him. “And you say I’m the slow one....Well look at you missy. Come along now....” the British male said and led the way.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:44 pm

Jessi Rob- f- bi - will like Jackson- 22- has Service dog, Soara - Tags: Claus

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead and her dog were quiet, of course. She jerked a bit as she felt a hand shake her shoukder...She yawned as she opened her eyes, rubbing sleep form her eyes. She let Claus take one of her bags plus his own one bag. She took the other bag of hers, and the dog's purple leash, attached to a silver ring on a galaxy collar. They then headed for the building.

Claus Benedict- m- bi, might like Castor- 24- Greek American- has a scar from a dog...- kitty Samantha - Tags: Jessi

The six foot two male hummed as he combed through short black hair, then blinked gray eyes. He shook Jessi awake, then got out himself. He headed to the bag to get his bag, and one of hers. He watched her get the other one and the dog, then off they went. He hummed as they walked along away from his lovely vehicle. The Greek American male looked up at the building as they approached it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:49 pm

|| Ashly || 24|| Female || Single || Tagged: Jackson || Place: retreat ||

The young woman rolled her eyes when Jackson called her out on being slow. “Oh this coming from the one who waited last minute to pack? And I had to bribe you to ride along.” she shot back and huffed. She heard the male laugh and shake his head. The two arrived at the building and they walked inside. Inside was beautiful, not too fancy but still beautiful. Ashly glanced around her, admiring the architecture and details of the place.

She came back to reality when Jackson nudged her with an elbow, causing her to squeak. “Hey now watch it! You know I hate that!” she hissed and narrowed her green eyes at him. She turned her attention to the person behind the desk and began to get everything sorted. “Okay your room is here. You have the luxury room, which includes all this.” the woman spoke and Ashly nodded her head. She said thank you to the woman and she grabbed the keys.

|| Jackson || Male || 22 || Single || Tagged: Ashly || Place: the retreat ||

He chuckled at her reaction and then he quirked an eyebrow when he couldn’t help but overhear the conversation. They had such rooms here? Huh interesting. When he saw Ashly take everything and walk away, he quickly finished up at the desk and then booked it after his friend.”Hey Ash slow down! Geez woman! For goodness sake slow down! I don’t know that you could move that fast!” Jackson called out, running after her.

She stopped and allowed him to catch up with her. “Ha well I’m in a rush to get to my room which is in this building here. I wish you luck on you finding your room. Once you get settled we will go meet up in the little town and grab a bite to eat.” she said and he nodded.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:58 pm

Jessi Rob- f- bi - will like Jackson- 22- has Service dog, Soara - Tags: Claus (mentions: Ashly and Jackson)

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead and her dog walked with Claus. They finally got up to the reception desk. She tilted her head as she heard calling, after a female voice. She wondered who those two were. Shaking her head, she turned back to the woman at the desk. She got her key and everything, and headed for the room.

The six foot two male hummed as he combed through short black hair, then blinked gray eyes. He walked just ahead of his friend. He didn’t pay any attention to anything around them. He got his key and whatnot, then waited. He walked Jessi to her room, then backed away. He hummed as he then headed to find his own little room.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninjashadowwolf » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:09 pm

~23~female~Naomi~Location:At the lodge~Open
Naomi walked in. It was much more beautiful than, compared to what it looked like on the website.
“Ah yes, I’m definitely going to get murdered here..” Naomi whispered sarcastically. “Checking in, please.” Naomi spoke to the person at the front desk. She nodded as she looked around again.
“Here is your room key, miss.” The front desk woman spoke. “ Thank you.” Naomi grabbed the key and her stuff. She started walking to her room.
She opened the door to a room on the second floor. It was a lovely small room with one big king bed. As well as a desk and chair, dresser, a small mini fridge for snacks, and of course the bathroom. It was sparkling clean, and smelled like the forest.
“This was a good decision.” Naomi smiled. “Just need some food, and I’ll be set for settling in.”
Naomi started to make her way to find some food.

~26~male~Rubien~Location: At the lodge~Open
After chilling out side for what seemed to be to long, Rubien headed inside.
“Might as well get my stuff set up, so I can go back outside and sit some more.” Rubien reasoned with himself.
“Rubien...I forgot my last name. Whoops. Let me find my ID.” Rubien laughed and started digging through his bag. “Here ya go.” He put it on the counter. “Oh and my name, Rubien, it’s spelled like the sandwich.” the lady checked him in and he went to his room.
“I think a nap I most needed.” Rubien fell asleep as soon as he laid down.
Ninjashadowwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:14 am

|| Ashly || 24 || Female || Single || Tagged: open || Location: her room at the retreat ||

Once she found her room, she was taken aback by the beauty of it and also the beautiful view she had out on the porch. She set her bags down at the foot of the bed and flopped onto the bed. Oh how comfortable it felt, and it smelled well like how a log cabin should. She closed her eyes for a moment and soaked in the relaxation. Rolling over, she stared out the double doors and was in awe of the view.

Ashly got up and walked over to the door, and opened them. She was instantly hit in the face with the smell of fresh mountain air and she smiled. This was the life she could honestly get used to. She then remembered that she had to meet Jackson for dinner. She sighed softly and shut the doors as she went to change into something more simple. She grabbed a halter top light blue dress with white flats and grabbed everything she needed. Keys, phone, wallet. She walked out of the room, only to lock it behind her and she walked down the stairs. Once she was outside, Ashly noticed that more people were showing up and Jackson was surprisingly waiting for her.

|| Jackson || Male || 22 || Single || Tagged: Ashly || Location: Retreat ||

Once he found his room, let alone the building, he walked in and scanned around to find his room. He finally found his room and made his way over to it. He reached for his keys and unlocked the door. He peered inside and saw that it was much nicer than he thought. Shrugging his shoulders, Jackson tossed his bag onto the bed and sighed softly. He tested out the bed and felt how comfortable it really was.

He then realized that he had to go hang out with Ashly so he decided that the room tour would have to wait. He changed into some jeans and a t shirt. He combed out his hair and made sure to have everything before he left the room and went to go meet with Ashly. He waited outside for her and soon she came outside ready to go. He smiled at his friend and waved to her. “Well look at you. Ready to have some fun.” he said with a smile.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:05 am

Castor Watson
24|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open
When he arrived, Castor glanced around, noting that a few people had already arrived... and some of them seemed to have arrived with other people, in pairs. Were they couples already? He thought.
He approached the front desk, waiting patiently in line to get to the desk, and get his key for his assigned room. He was very much looking forward to this.

Taking his luggage to his room, Castor decided that he could unpack later, and left his room. He wandered down the hallway, looking around at the interior design of the building. It really was beautiful. A little overwhelming... not the sort of place he felt that he could live forever. But temporarily, it was nice.
He wasn't sure if he wanted to find someone else just yet, or wait until the evening. Maybe he could find an event schedule and see if there was something that appealed to him.

Loralei Waverly
24|Female|Bisexual
Tagged:Open
Loralei soon arrived, a little before most people had started turning up. She adored the retreat as she looked around - so much better than photos. It reminded her a little of her parents' home back in Monaco... she missed it.
Soon after getting her room key, Loralei made her way to her allocated room. She hummed to herself, quite glad to finally be here. She was a little tired, but didn't really want to go to sleep just yet - she didn't want to end up not being able to sleep later tonight. She did take the time to unpack, though, humming to herself and occasionally stopping to listen out as she heard other people walking down the corridor and talking.

After she unpacked, Loralei smiled to herself, satisfied and knowing that she wouldn't have to do it later, and she left her room. Loralei wondered what she should do now... she wasn't sure if she could go and find someone to start talking to. Or maybe she could go and get something to eat? She was hungry, and hadn't eaten since she'd left her place to come to the retreat.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:51 am

Jessi Rob- f- bi - will like Jackson- 22- has Service dog, Soara - Tags: open (mentions: Ashly and Jackson)

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead and her dog looked around the room. Really, the dog looked around too. She hummed as she put her bags away, then looked at Soara. “Let’s go,” she said to them, going outside and seeing a boy and a girl. Shrugging, she focused again on the dog. She hummed as she then waited for Claus, to explore.

Claus Benedict- m- bi, might like Castor- 24- Greek American- has a scar from a dog...- kitty Samantha - Tags: open-> Jessi

The six foot two male hummed as he combed through short black hair, then blinked gray eyes. He had helped Jessi get her bags to her room. Now, he looked around his own room. He hummed as he put his bag by the bed. He then hummed as he left the room once more, and headed out. “Jessi!” he called as he saw the ginger, and hurried over to her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me