Lakeside Equestrian *open* (:

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby summerxstars » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:50 am

wylie smith|tags:brylee, alex|location: unloading area

wylie took a deep breath she knew no one was mad at her but she felt like was the one people at this very second needed. she gave an apologetic look to brylee even though it wasn't her fault. "so, we'll discuss tomorrow morning and make sure you're happy with everything," she said smiling politely to brylee.

she did a full 180 and faced alex. "hi nice to meet you i'm wylie we probably talked at some point over the phone," she smiled seeing the girl he'd asked to make sure it was okay. that's how she remembered him. "so would you like your mare in her stall or in a pasture for today. today's kind of messy so forgive me," she said with a smile. "she will be in barn 1 housed with the geldings and mares, as we chatted on the phone there's plenty of space to get a ride in today and most riders don't mind sharing an arena," she trailed on. "also, if you'd rather just get settled in today the cabins are up the road you can drive or walk it's not very far but it's past a part of the cross country course there's a little gravel path you'll see that leads up to that, and then we can put your mare in a stall or pasture and let her get in the groove," she then stopped talking as she felt she over did it. in reality she was fine but the more people arriving the more anxiety.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lakeside Equestrian *open* (:

Postby palmawesome » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:15 am

Kaylie Dunroven - Tags: None - Location: Barn 2

Kaylie saw that Wylie had this covered and walked back inside, her bag of brushes bumping against her. When she got to Romeo's stall, she set the brushes down and walked inside his stall. " Hi bud," She said, stroking the thoroughbreds neck. Kaylie reached down and grabbed the curry comb first.

After a good brushing, Kaylie went back to the tack room. Looking at her phone again, she muttered: " I still got time for a ride on FM." She grabbed FM's tack and walked back to his stall. The black gelding was a little fussy, but It didn't take long to get his bridle and saddle on. She walked him out the door and out to the outdoor dressage arena. " Okay boy, let's try that test we've been working on." She said while patting his neck. She'd been working on the pre-St. George test for months now. She walked over to the mounting block and hopped onto the black Friesian.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[──001]

Postby dea invidia. » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:19 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
maxwell ein
✴ tweny
✴ male
✴ pansexual

✴ eventer
✴ requiem & taboo

✴ no tags
✴ mentions wylie
✴ unloading areaxxxxxxi
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

max sighed as he finally reached his destination. he was growing ever anxious as requiem and taboo were in the trailer, and requiem was not behaving well when she had been loaded in. getting out of the car her stretched, before unlocking the trailer door. requiem gave him a nasty side eye as max slowly untied the unbroke mare. backing her out and tying her next to the trailer was a lot easier than he expected, although she had been rather good with the lead rope in training. taboo stood calmly as max untied him, and led the gelding out. it was only with the two horses tied to the side of the trailer that he realised he should have probably asked someone for a little bit of help. he stood next to the trailer awkwardly, he wasn't comfortable leaving the two horses alone, but at the same time, he had no idea where he was supposed to put the two. "damn it." he muttered as he looked around, there seemed to be a woman who worked at the barn but she was already occupied.
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B p4 | N p4

Postby buckskin. » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:47 pm

Brylee E Webster. "Bry" & "Eddie" . 22 het. female . single . tags wylie (mentions; ).

Starting to stress a little as Osiris began to throw his usual behaviour with the arrival of more people and more horses, Brylee gave an apologetic smile "I'd love to chat with you more but I think it'd be best if i turned this guy straight out into a paddock." she said quickly but kindly. It wasn't that she didn't want to continue their conversation, it was just that she didn't want to push her boundaries on the first day "I'm sorry I brought a horse like this here, he landed with me in a less than conventional way and I don't feel comfortable leaving him with anyone else." she tried to explain as she shortened the length of lead she had given him. She had forgotten to put his stud chain on and it was packed somewhere in her tack bag, probably hiding away from any convenience.
    Sure, the horse was relaxed by nature but he was also offended easily so to speak and her corrections were often taken badly, especially when he was fascinated by the world around him and unaware of his human's space. He would be better once he settled in, but it didn't help that he didn't float easily and it often stirred him up. "Do you think you'd be able to point me in the right direction?" she asked gently, not wanting to ask for too much as there were other people arriving that would also need help.

Nathan T Rhodes. "Nate" . 24 clos.bi male . single . tags open(mentions; everyone unloding). unloading

Naturally Nathan had assumed his friend would be busy with her friend, or who he assumed was her friend judging by her reaction. As far as he knew she was an only child, or at least she hadn't mentioned any siblings to him. "Okay, ready for your turnout time my man?" he asked his stallion as he let himself into his stall with his flysheet draped over his arm. Now that he was dry that blue rug came off and on went the flysheet; it was important to him that the stallion be protected from bugs as he tended to have reactions. One the rug was on and the hood was secured, Nathan slipped the almost reflectively shiny leather halter on.
    He had noticed some commotion around the barn, today must have been the day the new boarders were arriving. He'd honestly completely forgot about it until now - until he was leading his stallion to his pasture. Most of the new arrivals seemed to be doing their own things. There was a grey misbehaving with a girl Wylie was talking to, a young man with a kid - he assumed his child, and a handful of others who all looked equally as lost in need of assistance. Deciding to quickly drop Ares off in a vacant arena, Nathan unclipped the leadrope and tied it around the gate before making his way back to the unloading area to see who needed help. Sure he didn't work here but he knew it would be appreciated if he did, especially as Wylie had been so kind the last couple of weeks to allow him to board here before they officially opened.

(bit of a gross post but if anyone has a character in need of a hand, feel free to tag Nathan c: )
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:12 pm

octavia homestead|tags: open|location: roaming around XC and trails area not far but relatively

her horse stood like a patient baby awaiting her next command. she took a deep breath and grabbed her bridle. she probably looked like a trainwreck having her horse stand in the middle of the aisle while grabbing the bridle though her horse was completely trustworthy. she removed the halter and quickly put on the bridle. she then put the mare's halter and lead on her stall and led her to a mounting block. she easily once outside jumped up onto her back. she was bareback but no one cared what she usually did and she sometimes enjoyed a simple ride. she sent her into a trot. she didn't want to be greeted to her brother like that. she was angry and like a bubble about to pop she realized. she passed by things that gave her more anxiety than a bunch of arrows pointed at her face.
octavia took deep shallow breaths easing herself. she passed the XC field which brought her up to a high so she eased the mare
quicker so that they much more quickly arrived in the little chunk of forest along the trails. she hopped off and kind of fell and landed in the dirt. she sat there. the mare was good and just stood patiently. "why now and why stop talking to me, why remind me of everything i hated," she said softly looking at the mare. angel lowered her head as she began to watch her owner get into a frenzy. octavia gave her gentle, soft strokes kissing her nose. she had to breathe or she'd put herself over the edge and she wouldn't be able to actually ride today due to her own past injuries. "i don't get it girl i live in a fantasy for so long ugh, i love him though okay don't doubt it he's been my brother and the best," she said quietly. so while talking quietly to a horse that was more like a therapeutic animal not thinking of anything really but shock. so she just sat there probably getting her butt dirty but she needed time completely alone to just think, she even made little swirls in the mud and put a smiley face on her horse's nose of mud not realizing she wiped some by accident on her own nose.

wylie smith|tags: brylee, alex|location: unloading area

she quickly turned back to brylee. she was good at talking to multiple people for some reason almost magical. "ya sure why don't you put them in the pasture one of the smaller ones and tomorrow we'll start as today's kind of a mess," she giggled. "no worries I've worked with plenty of horses, they all have their quirks it's just finding a balance you know?" she said looking at her sweetly. "so um if you look straight ahead you'll see our big pastures go past the one in the center and a few smaller ones lay behind them," she said before turning back around. she took a deep breath smiling again.
Last edited by summerxstars on Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[──002]

Postby dea invidia. » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:14 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
maxwell ein
✴ tweny
✴ male
✴ pansexual

✴ eventer
✴ requiem & taboo

✴ tags: nathan
✴ mentions none
✴ unloading areaxxxxxxi
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

looking up from his phone every few seconds as he went through his emails, he noticed a man making his way towards the general area. he perked up slightly, trying to build up a little bit of confidence before walking over. turning to requiem and taboo his voice was little more than a whisper, "i'll be right back, don't break anything".

he left the two lusitanos and walked over to the man, waving slightly from about a metre away. "uh hi, sorry to interrupt. would you be able to help me out quickly? i just arrived." his words were rapid, and all melted together as he kept looking back towards his horses. the longer he stood there awkwardly, the more he realised he was probably coming off as rude. "sorry, i'm maxwell by the way."
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:52 am

Kaylie Dunroven - Tags: None - Location: Arena

Kaylie worked FM to a good sweat, then lowered the reins and hopped off. " I'm starving," She groaned. " Don't worry I'll get your feed too when you get back to your stall mister." She took the reins and lead FM back towards his stall. She went around the barn to the entrance area because the door was a little too small for FM to fit into. She looked around in the driveway and saw some new people coming in with trailers. It was a nice late-Afternoon, the sun was still up high in the sky, and there was still a nice warm breeze. Kaylie opened the door to barn 2 and walked inside.
After searching for her stalls again, she untacked FM and brushed him carefully. She knew all his sensitive spots and where he loved to be brushed. She stroked the beautiful gelding's mane and walked out of the stall. She looked around. There weren't too many horses in the reserved stalls, but some that were were Beautiful! She slowly walked to the tack room, looking at some of the horses. When she got to the tack room, Kaylie carefully opened up the tack room door and grabbed three blankets. She closed the door and walked out back to her stalls. Kaylie quickly grabbed Stars and FM's Halters and lead shanks and put them on them. She took Star out of his pen and slipped his blanket over him. She tied him to the cross ties and did the same to FM. Romeo nickered from the next stall. " Don't worry, I won't leave you here by yourself." She said calmly, walking the two horses away. She opened the door to outside and walked carefully around the crowd of trailers, people, and horses. " We'll just go on a short walk, ok guys?" She said calmly, petting the two horses.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:32 pm

octavia homstead|tags: n/a | location: sitting on trails thinking-> barn 1

she looked like a trainwreck but she didn't care. she'd made swirls on her horse to make her look like a horse from the Native American days. she was entertaining her thoughts. though in reality, she looked like she'd gotten dumped by angel in the mud. the back of her shirt from laying in it was now not nearly as white. her pants even though black was stained and even small bits were in her hair and she just looked shook up. she didn't even realize as she went on a rant her mascara had run. this horse had the most patience ever. octavia was laid back in the mud and her horse nickered gently before buckling her own knees and chilling. the mare was the type of horse that'd lay in the pasture with you while you were asleep. so slowly octavia crawled over and laid on her belly kissing the side of her cheek. "oh god i forgot it's unloading day, but they also probably don't want help from a rider who looks like she's been on the wrong side of town," she groaned. but considering she'd have to go back. she gently nudged her mare who easily got up. she didn't know if she had the strength to do it but she was going to try. she got herself a running start before hopping back on. she groaned in pain her muscles fighting her especially the damaged ones. she sighed before nudging her mare into a walk.

she arrived at the barn after 10 minutes and hopped off. she giggled at her artwork lightly. "so exquisite but will have to be washed off sorry girl," she said softly leading the mare to her stall to grab her halter before putting her in a crosstie. she removed the bridle replacing it for her halter. she went to her locker in the tack room and grabbed a bucket and a sponge. she filled it up with soap and water. she began to wash the mares face gently who put her head down so it was in reaching distance of the tiny girl. all while doing this forgetting she looked like a train wreck. her ponytail barely holding on but still pulling through.

matthew homestead|tags: open|location: jumping indoor-> around property by unloading area

after grabbing the stallions tack he began to pop it on. the buffer looking horse didn't look like the jumping type but he very much was. he easily put it all on in 10 minutes with some white boots to top it off. he put on the bridle and led him to the arena. he adjusted the jumps to an easier 1.10 and a 2'9 warm-up fence. he even adjusted the course given a little to a bit more difficulty. he hopped on easing the boy into a trot. he easily distributed the fact that he had a great collection for dressage.

after about 20 minutes of getting him stretched and warmed up he eased him into a canter again. he allowed him to lengthen his stride and quicken fast up to the fence. getting a tighter distance he sat back and used his leg and the horse easily cleared. "atta boy," he grinned giving him a pat. they went around did it twice this time from a bigger distance with the same pace. no struggles were made. soon they were popping over a line and valentino was thrilled. he was ready to run. "alright let's do this course," whispered matthew into the stallions ear. he started with the low jump before doing a sharp, really sharp turn that most horses wouldn't trust an owner to do and cut over the fence clear at a diagonal. soon he gave another quick turn and easily went down a bending line whipping around to a single. the horse puffed with excitement after working up quite the good sweat between the both of them. "alright let's go on a walk," he grinned walking out of the arena. he walked the horse around who was definitely showing off keeping his neck in and looking pretty while puffing with pride. he soon got to the unloading area which seemed more packed than before. he'd known wylie since they'd moved to florida awhile go it was interesting to see her cope this way by bringing people in. he also knew that no one even knew what had happened to her dad. some thought he just went off the radar. all this he was thinking until tino got a bit offended seeing other horses and began to rear. "oh quit tino," he growled and nudged him hard with his heel. soon the horse stopped puffing. "we're going on a walk like a well-respected horse alright," he grumbled edging him back on.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:07 am

Kaylie Dunroven - Tags: Matthew - Location: Jumping ring

Kaylie went on a nice walk with the two geldings, and occasionally stopped to look at the clouds. It'll rain soon probably. She kept walking the two Friesians until she came back to the entrance of barn two. Walking slowly, she brought the two horses back to there stalls and took the blankets off. She folded them and walked back to the tack room. After the blankets were tucked away, she went to the feed room and grabbed her horse's feed buckets. She could hear Romeo whinny from all the way down the Aisle. " I'm coming I'm coming" She whispered at walked back into the aisle of stalls. She carefully put each feed bucket into the stalls. Once she was done, she walked around, looking at each horse, and went inside the area that was attached to the barn. Someone was in there, riding a beautiful stallion. He was jumping him. She leaned over the railing and watched as they cleared jump after jump.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B p5 | N p5

Postby buckskin. » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:56 pm

Brylee E Webster. "Bry" & "Eddie" . 22 het. female . single . tags open (mentions; ). pastures

Brylee moved off quickly, clicking her tongue in order to encourage Atticus to come to her side whilst attempting to keep Osiris from shooting off in front of her. It was important that she let her grey gelding work out some of that anxiety and pent up energy in a safe space; preferably without damaging anything that belongs to him or others. "This way boys." her voice was soft but ended firm as she applied pressure on the grey's halter, but still they walked quickly and with purpose.
    As soon as she reached the pasture, Bry lead both horses in, loosely latched the gate then with little effort took Osiris's halter off. As if struck by a surge of electricity, the grey took off bucking and leaping, throwing his head and only pausing for a moment to affirm his bay friend was joining him. "Good boy Atti." she praised, patting the big gelding as he stood quietly beside her until his halter was removed and he was freed to join his friend.

Nathan T Rhodes. "Nate" . 24 clos.bi male . single . tags maxwell(mentions; ). unloading area

Having been here for a little while, Nate didn't hesitate to agree to help the new arrival "Yeah, sure thing." he agreed, waiting to see if the younger man was going to lead him back to his horses. He understood the panic and the rush to get horses settled in and even in that he appreciated the stranger pausing to introduce himself. Giving a nod, Nathan introduced himself "Nathan." he replied in a friendly-ish tone. His mind was somewhat absent as he considered that it could have been better if he hadn't just walked away from Octavia and actually asked who the man she hugged was; he could have been family.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me