for the love of horses(v2)|| accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: for the love of horses(v2)|| accepting

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:37 am

Robin Howel/F/23/Location: Barn 1 > Outside the Barn/Tags: Open

Robin snapped out of her daydreaming and stood up to go check on Snow Owl. The young stallion had finished munching on his food and was currently exploring his surroundings; taking particular interest in a certain corner for reasons unknown to Robin. After watching him for a minute she decided to give him a quick grooming before getting her own dwelling's set up. She quietly led him outside and tied him up before gathering her grooming supplies. She used a special glove that worked like a curry comb and began to rub him in circular motions all over his body to get the dirt off; Snow Owl didn't mind being groomed and usually stayed still while Robin worked away.

Zach Hall/M/26/Location: Apartment 2/Tags: N/A.

While Leo was settling in Zach decided to do the same himself. He looked a small piece of paper he had in his pocket which listed the important information such as his apartment number and where his horses's stall and turn out was. He went to his truck and drove around to get as close as possible to his new apartment, he had few belongings to unload and most of them consisted of supplies for Aphrodite and crafting stuff. "This is our new home Aphrodite!" He chimed as he unlocked the door and almost immediately the fluffy cat jumped off his shoulder and began sniffing every nook and cranny she could fit herself into.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G p5 || R p3 || A p1

Postby buckskin. » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:06 pm

Georgia B Moore. "George" & "Bea" . 23 bi female . single . tags Darius (mentions; robin). barn one

Slightly take aback by his forwardness, Georgia hid it behind her, may i repeat, professional output she was trying on.
    Although she did allow for herself to not move on the interaction on quicker, this was much nicer than the last boarder she had tried to talk to. She allowed herself to softly give a short laugh "I know my way around here because I'm one of the owners, you probably spoke to my brother, Ronan." the information she provided was in light spirit. Certain that he could probably find his own way around, Georgia briefly glanced around at the other new boarders. There was one girl who seemed to be a little unsure when she had first came in, but was now doing something with her horse. So back to 'Alex' did her attention go. "Is there anything in particular you were having trouble finding?" she asked, ignoring his attempt at flirting. Or what she assumed was his attempt at flirting.

Ronan A Moore. "Ro" . 26 hetero male . single . tags juliet . outside barn

With the decision to get things rolling, the young Australian stepped out onto the front veranda. The property was buzzing with activity, new comers where unloading horses and tack bags, and feed and everything else they needed, they were getting themselves sorted. He never would have imagined people would actually board their horses here, let alone live on the property. Well, they didn't fix up the old living quarters for nothing after all.
    It was a warm morning, bound to be an even hotter day if that southerly change didn't hit at some point as it was supposed to; but the weatherman was often wrong and Ronan wasn't about to hold his breath. His intent of heading towards the barn was to one: find his sister and make sure she had all of her tasks organised, and two: to see if anyone needed any help finding their way around. By nature he like organisation and it was important to him that things ran smoothly, at least on the first day. Quickly, he pulled his phone out of his pocket, its plan black case covered in dust and dirt that had been collected once upon a time and never properly gotten rid of. The time flashed on the screen above the several email and text notification, it was getting to that time of year where they were advertising young horses and previous buyers were asking about stud fees and everything else. People were interested in Enzo and it made him slightly jealous that Drover wasn't it the limelight as much now, especially since his sisters stallion had been wiping the floor with the opposition at drafts lately.
    Just as he glance back up from slipping the phone back into his back pocket, a young lady appeared to have teleport-ed in front of him, startling him slightly and causing him to stop dead in his tracks "No, no you're fine. I wasn't looking where I was going." he reassured her, offering a professional and friendly smile. "I assure you I'm completely fine, and i remember speaking to you. Is there anything I can help you with?" he asked, trying to make sure that he was covering everything he had told himself to ask when meeting new boarders.

Adeline D Moore. "Ady" . 22 hetero male . single . tags Zach . near apartments

Adeline fiddled with her phone, attempting to slide it into her back pocket as she drug Georgia's dog back to the main house. He had gotten out and decided to chase a rabbit he had spotted; Wombat had a tendency to take off when his human wasn't around, and this time Adeline had been the one to catch him. Spotting a young man, obviously one of the new boarders, and decided to call out to him. "Hey!" she called out, in a friendly, welcoming manner "I'm Adeline, do you need any help with anything?" she called over to him, bending down to get a better grip on the dog's collar so she could properly clip the leadrope she had had on hand.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:33 am

╚ Darius "Alex" Matei ╚ Male ╚ 25 ╚ Bi ╚ Barn 1 / Georgia

"Oh I didn't talk to anyone to my knowledge, my cousin setup all that stuff while I was still in england" Darius said "She's the professional one" He added. He raised an eyebrow at how she blatantly ignored his admittedly way to forward attempt at flirting. He gave himself a mental note 'Alright tone down that, respect her boundaries' he told himself before he actually verbally responded to Georgia's question "Well" He began "You know what everywhere would be good just everywhere" He admitted "I only know how to get from the onsite apartments to here" he added "And barely that" he joked with a chuckle "So Miss Moore where to?" he asked with a joking tone

╚ Octavia "Kay" Hamilton ╚ Female ╚ 23 ╚ Gay ╚ Outside Barn 1 / Robin

Kay after a rather productive lunging session with her stallion Renegade she returned to the barn to see a girl with her white stallion tied up outside. While not so fond of company she knew how tense Ren got get if she were to groom him inside so she tied him up beside the other stallion but at a safe distance just in case "Hope you don't mind if i groom renegade here" she said not looking at her as she tied ren's reins. When she didn't get a response she looked at her, she didn't seem to have heard her so she decided to repeat herself "Hope you don't mind me being here" She said and retrieved her grooming supplies she had left outside the barn before returning to ren's side and she looked at the other girl
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:42 pm

Robin Howel/F/23/Location: Outside the Barn/Tags: Octavia.

Robin was quietly grooming her horse and didn't notice the other girl until Snow Owl turned his head toward the mysterious stranger; when she noticed the other girl she quickly turned to face her. She analysed the girl for a minute before making a gesture to indicate that she was unable to hear her. Though she was unaware what the young lady had said she wanted to be able to help in case it was a question so she pulled out her phone and typed on notepad. 'Apologies! I am unable to hear so I didn't notice you there.. Unless you know sign language we'll have to communicate like this.' Then she showed her the note.

Zach Hall/M/26/Location: Apartment 2/Tags: Adeline

Zach chuckled at the sight of his furry feline friend running about in this new mysterious place; if it hadn't been for a voice calling out to him he'd probably spend all day with his cat running around the apartment. "Oh hey there." He walked over to a beautiful young girl who was walking a young dog who looked like he had been running all over the country side. "Name's Zach." He looked behind him at his cat who was now climbing on a shelf before focusing back on the lady. "Well at the moment I'm not doing much but I do have a few more things I need to move in if you want to come along." He gave a warm smile and began heading toward his truck, he decided to try to keep a conversation going. "So are you one of the new boarders?"
Last edited by ~GirlsDeMo~ on Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JA 2 | GK2

Postby OutFoxed » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:20 pm

Juliet Adams
    Female
    Nautica ♦ Odyssey
    Jumpers
    // Ronan
    Flustered
She immediately went to argue with the man downplaying her role in their collision when she remembered where she was and what she was asking after. "Yes, did the horse transport arrive with my geldings?" Juliet mentally shuddered at her complete lack of tact and etiquette. Interacting and being a good humanoid was not her strong point. She was half-mad with the drive and not being an integral part of her horses' care. All she'd been doing for them for five days straight was calling, texting, and emailing various people to ensure they were getting proper care - from the transport people, layover station, and of course the sibling duo running the boarding barn.

"Sorry, I don't mean to be rude and a crazy horse-owner. I'm Juliet Adams. My horses are Nautica and Odyssey and they were supposed to be shipped here early this morning. I've been driving through the hills with no phone service and never heard if they arrived safe and sound." Her cheeks flushed deeply as she rambled and tried to cover her crazy tracks - but unfortunately it seemed like she'd stepped into the biggest trap hole and had no chance of climbing her way out. Forever to be labeled the annoying horse-owner that made more trouble than worth.

If she ever took a breath or a break from her rambling run-away thoughts, she might have admired the view around her - from the lovely working barn, and fine horseflesh aplenty - to the man standing before her, a real Aussie cowboy complete with the drawl, hat and boots, and maybe even a buckle. But of course, her mind was only filled with worry for her geldings, anxiety and exhaustion frying her brain.

Greyson Kerr
    Male
    Karma ⨂ Mischief
    @ Open
    Stable
It was a few tense moments as Greyson realized that while there was a bit of a hustle and bustle vibe going on in the stable yard, it was a hive of dedicated activity. He observed several people striking off in decisive directions with either horse in tow or in pursuit of a horse. He was uncomfortable with the idea of unloading his horses alone, but felt that leaving them any longer would result in a disaster. With his mind made up, he strode out of the barn and across the yard to his trailer. The rig was moving as the two horses shifted their weight and shrill whinnies trilled out from the mare and stallion. He felt that the safer option was to pull Karma first as Mischief was well locked in behind a stallion panel and cushy padding. Checking his phone for the emailed paperwork - he figured out where the mare was to be stalled and efficiently stepped her down the ramp towards the barn.
A squeal split the air - "It's okay Mischief, I'll be right back!" Grey's usually calm demeanor was showing strain under the new stresses. He hated not having total and complete control over a situation, especially one involving his horses, especially when the risks were elevated. Quickening his stride, he kept Karma's wandering attention with a tug on the lead and a click of his tongue. Her ears were pricked and eyes wide, alert and acutely interested in the new sights and smells; fluted nostrils sucking in gulps of air as she tried to take stock of her surroundings. A shrill whinny rumbled up her throat as she called to the stallion and other horses - his cry was piercing even as they took shelter in the large barn.

It'd taken a few minutes but finally Greyson could take a proper breath as both mare and stallion were safely locked in their respective stalls. Karma was still rumbling out inquiring whickers as she alternated between her back window and stall door. Mischief was actually quicker to settle, a fresh hay bag with leafy greens, a long drink of fresh flowing water, and a good roll in the deeply bedded stall and the chestnut warmblood was content. The male rider headed back out towards the trailer and started unloading his equipment. Luckily enough both horses had their own trunks with their own gear for the most part - which he loaded up on a dolly one at a time, delivering to the respective tack trunks. On his third trip to the barns, he noticed a young woman no older than himself with a young child riding in a side ring. The child was almost blinding with her outrageous color choices, but the female was elegant in her darker tones - her posture on the horse made it clear she was incredibly comfortable there.
He shrugged off his observations instead pursing to finish off his unpacking so he could possibly have a proper break since starting out the 24 hour journey.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G p6 || R p4 || A p2

Postby buckskin. » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:27 pm

Georgia B Moore. "George" & "Bea" . 23 bi female . single . tags Darius (mentions; ). barn one

Georgia nodded briefly "England, aye? Sounds like you're quite the traveller." she noted, giving him a smile. It was interesting to her that he had been to England, and with his accent that she couldn't put a finger on, seemed as if he spent quite the amount of time being elsewhere. One day she would get to travel, one day. Noticing the change in his behaviour after her dismissive response regarding him being so forward, Georgia personally took note of that, it was good. Quietly taken over with a brief bout of hesitation regarding his response, Georgia thought for a moment to find something to respond with. Sure, she had shown the owners of mares who had been dropped off for breeding where the horses would be kept, the pasture, indoor and outdoor arenas and such, but boarders where a different story. This wasn't someone dropping off a mare and picking he up some time later, this was something new, and she was unsure if that excited her or scared her. "How about the feed and tack rooms? I feel like they're both important parts of Everywhere." she joked lightly, rocking back on one foot as she glanced over to the stairwell in the middle of the right hand side of the isle. One one side of the stairwell was the tack room, and on the other was the feed.

Immediately, the first question he had expected was asked; it was expected, owners were always concerned about their horses. The first issue was that he wasn't directly sure who this was, there had been one young woman who had her horses transported, but it was very possible that someone else had wanted the same thing. Taking a long inhale through his nose and tilting his head back slightly when she explained who she was, Ronan gave a nod "We did have two geldings get off a horse truck this morning." he paused for a moment "Two bay geldings, one darker. We tried to reach you, well, I asked someone to reach you but I apologise if that didn't happen." he added, remaining his calm, professional self.

Pausing for a moment to allow Juliet to take in the information he had given before continuing, the man began again "I didn't feel that it'd be right to put them straight into a stall. And as I don't personally know the horses, i turned them both out in individual turnout so they could defuse after their trip." he informed her, once again giving her time to take in what he was saying. He could understand how moving here could be overwhelming or distressing, especially if owners weren't travelling directly with their beloved horses. Hell, he hated it when he had to go in another vehicle when his horses were being trucked, personally he felt much more comfortable being their every step of the way and he didn't doubt that this young woman would feel the same.

Adeline D Moore. "Ady" . 22 hetero male . single . tags Zach . apartments

Adeline began to approach the man when he responded to her, allowing the dog to walk calmly beside her; he was a different dog as soon as you had control of him, you know, unless he didn't like you. Pulling a blade of grass out of her hair, the female looped the lead around small tree before making her way over to the young man who introduced himself as Zach. She liked that name, always had. She paused for a moment "Nah, I'm a cousin to the owners of this place. I'm helping out at the moment, good deal for free board." she joked lightly "And I'd love to help you out, I'm hiding 'cause I forgot to do something that may have been important." she added, giving a soft, almost nervous laugh as she pinched the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index finger. Offering him a hand to shake "I know I already told you my name, but call me Ady." she suggested, giving him a friendly smile.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:03 pm

Milly, finally finishing unloading, now looked at the box supplements and her tack box with a sigh. She put the supplements on the tack box, and hauled the box in, only stopping to look around, before seeing a room where she could see bridles. Grinning she hauled the box over there, placing it just inside the door. it was locked with a padlock, and she would fix it once she knew where to put her stuff. She went into the feed room, and wondered where to put supplements.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:59 am

╚ Darius "Alex" Matei ╚ Male ╚ 25 ╚ Bi ╚ Barn 1 / Georgia

"Yes indeed love" He said jokingly in a british accent. Darius smiled "Yeah that is a good place to start i think Lup-wolfie wouldn't like it if i didn't know where to get his food" He said jokingly and quickly corrected himself when he used his romanian nickname for him but due to the accidental slip into romanian his romanian accent was a bit thicker than he would've liked for the rest of the sentence "So which direction?" he asked his accent back to his more restrained british esque romanian accent.

╚ Octavia "Kay" Hamilton ╚ Female ╚ 23 ╚ Gay ╚ Outside Barn 1 / Robin

Kay let out a soft "oh" she brushed of her knowledge of BSL. She signed "B-S-L" as a question if that was the sign language she signed. She had learned BSL in her boarding school due to one of her classmates being deaf, her knowledge was a bit rudimentary but it was understandable. She signed "My name is Kay" and then signed "And this is my horse renegade" gesturing to her stallion "Do you mind if I g-r-o-o-m him here" she signed but not knowing what the word 'groom' was in bsl she spelled it out "he is nice" she signed not really knowing how to sign that he was well behaved. She
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:49 am

Robin Howel/F/23/Location: Outside the Barn/Tags: Octavia.(Kay)

Robin felt a wave of relief when the girl began to sign in BSL. For now she dodged a communication bullet and found someone who she could partially communicate with. "Nice to meet you, I'm Robin. This is my horse Snow Owl." It seemed that the young lady wanted to groom her horse here. "That's fine dear, he's a beautiful horse." Robin hoped the girl understood what she had signed since she could tell that she wasn't quite fluent.

Zach Hall/M/26/Location: Apartment 2/Tags: Adeline (Ady)

Zach chuckled when she said she was hiding. "Hiding eh? Don't worry I won't turn you in." He teased and raised an eyebrow. "Nice to meet you Ady." He shook her hand warmly and picked up a box out of the back of his truck. "Call me anything just don't call me bad name." He joked and headed inside to find Aphrodite meowing and pawing at his legs. "Yes yes, hang on kitty." He fetched her dishes out of one of the boxes and filled one with water and the other with some dry kibble. "Here you go." The cat meowed and began to eat. "That's my cat Aphrodite, she's a sweetheart so don't worry."
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G p7 || R p4 || A p3

Postby buckskin. » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:54 pm

Georgia B Moore. "George" & "Bea" . 23 bi female . single . tags Darius (mentions; milly ). barn one

"Sometimes i think my horses only love me for my food." she joked, deciding not to push on his sudden change in what he was calling his horse. Perhaps it was a nickname he had for his horse, everyone had nicknames for their beloved pets and there was a solid chance that the young man had just stopped himself from calling his animal by that name to avoid confusion. She could understand that, the transition she got gone through regarding Enzo's nickname was extensive and honestly, some people couldn't get his name from what she called him from time to time.

Georgia turned towards the stairwell, slowly beginning to make her way over to give him a chance to join her, and once at the base of the stairs she pointed "To the right is the tack room, we've labelled designated racks and pigeon holes for everyone." she paused, not sure if she should lead him in there or not. Deciding to explain the rest of the layout instead "To the left is the feed room, its a bit unorganised but there's a sink in there it needed." and then looking up the stairs "And we have a communal kitchen and rec. room above the barn.". It was quite the list she gave, trying to cover all her bases as she could see a girl around her age in the feedroom who looked a little lost. Most people appeared a little lost. "I'm sorry if im going a bit fast." she apologised "Seems to be lots of important places in the barn specifically to get to know."

Immediately, the first question he had expected was asked; it was expected, owners were always concerned about their horses. The first issue was that he wasn't directly sure who this was, there had been one young woman who had her horses transported, but it was very possible that someone else had wanted the same thing. Taking a long inhale through his nose and tilting his head back slightly when she explained who she was, Ronan gave a nod "We did have two geldings get off a horse truck this morning." he paused for a moment "Two bay geldings, one darker. We tried to reach you, well, I asked someone to reach you but I apologise if that didn't happen." he added, remaining his calm, professional self.

Pausing for a moment to allow Juliet to take in the information he had given before continuing, the man began again "I didn't feel that it'd be right to put them straight into a stall. And as I don't personally know the horses, i turned them both out in individual turnout so they could defuse after their trip." he informed her, once again giving her time to take in what he was saying. He could understand how moving here could be overwhelming or distressing, especially if owners weren't travelling directly with their beloved horses. Hell, he hated it when he had to go in another vehicle when his horses were being trucked, personally he felt much more comfortable being their every step of the way and he didn't doubt that this young woman would feel the same.

Adeline D Moore. "Ady" . 22 hetero male . single . tags Zach . apartments

Adeline followed him, gently pulling a box out of the truck and carrying it to the front door "Okay Anything." she joked, laughing quietly at her own bad joke. That was something she tended to do, she found herself funny so it didn't matter if anyone else did. Upon noticing the cat and getting okay that his cat was friendly at the least, she moved out of Zach's was an squatted down "Aw, she gorgeous!" she exclaimed softly, looking up at Zach with a content smile then back to the cat. "I've actually been thinking about getting a cat." she paused, standing back up "Haven't had one for a while and I miss it." she added gently.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me