Fluff and Stuff - Not Accepting (PM me)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Fluff and Stuff - Not Accepting (PM me)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:30 am

Ezekiel Novak
Mark on Forearm
Tagged: Oliver
"Okay. No problem." Ezekiel replied, and waited until the visitor had left his sight - and then a few more moments in case there were any suddenly-remembered questions - before returning to reshelving the books. What an odd encounter. Not one that he experienced much. Oh well. He sort of secretly hoped that the visitor would be sticking around for a bit, as he seemed fairly interesting.

Once he was finished with the trolley, Ezekiel returned it next to one of the 'check out' machines, so people who were returning their books could put them there for him to reshelve later. Then, he sat back behind the desk, to do a little admin work.

Rueben Brooker
Mark on Back of Shoulder
Tagged: Bunny
"Well. You thought wrong." Rueben grumbled, and had been about to turn back towards his laptop, when his eyes were drawn towards the young woman's palm. Turning silver. Oh. Oh no. His gaze shifted towards her face when she asked her question. If what he thought was happening had happened, Rueben did not feel any guilt about being rude. He did not like strangers, and if they were soulmates, he did not know this young woman and she was therefore a stranger to him.
He didn't reply, but he did close his laptop and quickly set it aside. Then, he shrugged his jacket off, and then took one arm out of his shirt sleeve and pulled his shirt up to expose most of his back and shoulder. He then tried to crane his neck to try and see whether his mark had changed colour. Unable to fully see, though, he asked, "What colour is it..?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[brooke | 2] [bennie | 2]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:58 am

── BROOKE SIERRA SMITH ───────────────────────
x nineteen female pansexual marking; nose soulmate; melanie location; flower shop mentions; none tags; neil, romi
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

as the man pointed out brooke's love for flowers and the way her face lit up while she spoke about them, the blonde softly smiled and nodded, her face gathering a soft pink tone as well in response to the somewhat flirtatious tone and words he used. i do! i really enjoy flowers, nature in general really, but i find that flowers have a certain beauty about them. so many shapes, sizes, and colors. fragrants as well. there she goes again, gushing about plants, though she couldn't help it as she enjoyed talking about what she loved, and if people were willing to listen then she was willing to speak. watching as the man drifted toward some other flowers close by brooke nodded toward the dusty pink specimen. those would be a good choice as well. after all, you should get what you like and not what some store clerk suggests, she comments as he excitedly picks them up. it was nice to see someone just excited about picking out flowers as she was. brooke often times came across customers who simply wanted something aesthetic looking and didn't care much for what they actually bought. stepping back as the female customer uttered that she was planning on buying the flowers herself, brooke's smile wavered. uh-oh, that could possibly pose a problem. while there were multiple of the same flower around, there was only the one in the dusty pink color, the one the male had. a new shipment wouldn't arrive until next week, and the flowers in the greenhouse were only just sprouting. perhaps she should intervene and explain.

i'm sorry, but as he is the one who took claim of this particular flower first he is in the right to buy it. of course we have flowers of the same genus but different colors, if that might interest you? brooke explained, addressing the young woman with an apologetic expression. a new shipment will be arriving next saturday as well, if you don't mind waiting a week, she added on, glancing up at the male. it was also possible the man and woman could try and come to a consensus over the flower, however it was at this moment when she looked up at him that she noticed blood coming from his split lip. oh my goodness, she said, a worried look now covering her face. sir, your lip ... it's bleeding, she worriedly says. now as she took a better look at his face she could see that it looked almost as if he had gotten beaten up with the split lip and badly bruised face. are you alright? she asked in regards to his visible injuries, unaware that he had other bruises along his body.

── RHETT BENNETT EBBITT ─────────────────────
x eighteen male demi-bisexual marking; shoulder soulmate; faith location; coffee shop mentions; none tags; faith
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

raising an eyebrow as the girl before him practically leapt out of her skin at the sound of his voice bennie figured he should leave, he didn't want to disturb her after all as she seemed pretty occupied by work at the moment. however, she quickly confirmed that the seat is free and he was welcome to take a place at the table with her. after she had cleared a space for him bennie set his cup of coffee and danish down, pulling the chair out and taking a seat. thank you, he said as he settled into the chair. usually bennie wasn't one to approach people, but seeing as though he didn't have much planned for the day he didn't see the harm in killing time at the coffee shop with a stranger. no need to apologize, i'm the one invading your space, he uttered, taking a glance at the work spread across the table top. too preoccupied by the confusing equations he didn't much notice her briefly staring at him. bennie was never the best at math when he was in school. in fact, most subjects he did very poorly in. the maths and sciences were too complicated for him as there was too much information to remember, although he does know that the mitochondria is the power house of the cell. besides that, history wasn't too horrible but he always mixed up dates and names of historical people and events, especially older ones. language classes simply bored him as he didn't enjoy the required readings, and the constant memorizing of vocabulary. however, he found that he excelled in the art classes he took. being able to freely create without the confines of standardized tests and a teacher hovering over him appealed to him. it was in a ceramics class, actually, where he learned to sculpt while playing around with some clay. anyway, as bennie stared at the math work he made a face, his nose scrunching up. how can you understand this stuff?
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:34 pm

romi kim / 19 / pansexual
mark: left shoulderblade
tags: neil brooke

romi watched as the blonde clerk came over to them. "excuse me can i buy the-," she was cut off by the girl and she frowned. "i didnt hear him say anything about them..." romi crossed her arms and gave the girl a defiant look, not ready to give up on these flowers. "i cant wait a week, my mom... her birthday. its tomorrow," she lied, her eyes turning watery as she looked to the girl, then to the boy. her eyes then widened. he was definitely bleeding a little bit from his lip. "uh..." she muttered, eyebrows furrowing as she watched blood trickle from his lip. "guess ill find something else..." romi sighed and turned around, beginning to look the other way towards the nursery.

((her soulmate mark can be seen through the sheerness of her blouse if you wanna give it a go))
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[3]

Postby Raynie_Taco » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:33 pm

Neil Ty Criswell
The Fighter | Soulmate | Tagged: Brooke & Romi

Neil blinked in surprise at the events that followed. He had not expected the flowers would have caused such a reaction from the girl with the skirt. He had not realized the split lip was bleeding as bad as it was until Brooke pointed it out. With his right hand free, he wiped at the warm liquid that began to dribble from his lip. The red that stained his skin captured his attention all of two seconds before the girl's almond brown eyes watered and a pout turned her lips downward. She was serious about these flowers. His eyes quickly met Brooke's own eyes with confusion and panic before he moved his gaze back to the girl. She turned her back to him and was ready to walk away. The thunderbolt-like black mark on her shoulderblade didn't stick out in his mind. His thoughts were elsewhere. He heard his mother's voice, husky and bright, saying "it's easy to make people happy. Do it if you have the chance." Well, the chance was presented. The flowers are nice but his mother would have rather he gave him up to see the girl smile. With that decided, he jerked forward with the flowers clutched in his left hand. His right was bloody and at least he was that aware. She wasn't moving as fast as he thought- or even more so the space between them wasn't far- and with a stumble of his long, awkward limbs something magical happened. He fist grazed her shoulderblade and he gritted his teeth as he strained to not push her with his body. He managed to muster up the word, "Wait." He took a step back to give them both space. He lifted his hand with the bouquet of flowers to offer it to her. "You can... have..." He was unable to finish his sentence. The circumstances that lead him to this flower shop on this day with this girl here had to be pure coincidence and yet... His bruised, busted hand that was once blackened by the stain was now a gentle green mixed with the purple scabs and red angry mark. A choke escaped his throat before it closed in a lump of shock and emotions. His eyes widened and face paled as he put two and two together. This girl... The girl who pouted about dusky pink poises on a windy, October morning was his soulmate.
Raynie_Taco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:23 pm

Faith Conners
copper orange streaks break up the black l up side of her neck to lower jaw l soulmate's name here l @a cafe in town l tagged-Rhett

"Oh no. You're not invading my space, you just startled me.", said Faith feeling a faint heat creep up in her cheeks. She had little doubt her face was starting to turn a matching soft pink of a blush too out of embarrassment. Not expecting someone to come over was hardly a decent excuse. The teen was in a public place after all and, upon letting her eyes drift around the cafe a bit, the other seats were taken. Except for perhaps the few outside in the chilly windy morning. It wasn't like the brunette was at home behind the safety of her family's four walls and room, or at her mother's law firm where she knew all the employees. Here Faith was surrounded by strangers and plenty of them to go around at that. This boy walking up to her really was something that was only a matter of time and being rude wasn't how the teen had been raised. How badly the young brunette wanted to shrink back into her seat didn't matter.

"I don't get it.", said Faith setting down her pencil to straighten her back in her seat. Thus her full attention, despite trying to avoid looking at him, was on her new company. "I've never gotten it. I mean I guess passing Geometry isn't a real challenge for me, but thats the only exception. I don't have the right head for math or logic. I prefer the arts." Faith hated new situations like these, more so when they involved a new person just as the one she found herself in at this moment. The brunette had never taken all that well to interacting with others before ever since she was a small child. The girl was far too into the world of her own design within her head. She didn't need friends because she had imaginary friends in these worlds of hers. Friends were too difficult for her to deal with...it meant that Faith would have to meet and get along with others. Strangers scared far more then just her parent's lessons of 'stranger danger'. Unfortunetly that was something that, despite her parent's hopes, their daughter hadn't quite managed to grow out of even now into her teenage years where friendships should be ruling her life. So then why-? Faith fidgeted in her seat.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:01 pm

Heather Mary Rabbit
Mark on her right palm ~ Outside ~ tags: Ruben

"It's purple.. like, really purple." Heather answered, not all that sure how to explain it. All she had been doing was trying to sit beside someone interesting, and that someone interesting turned out to be her soulmate? Surely not. It was too coincidental! She studied her hand, turning it this way and that to find not a shred of black left on it. "Jeez.." she murmured.

Oliver Rabbit
Mark on his right cheek ~ Library ~ tags: Ezekiel

Oliver checked out the book, said a cheery "Goodbye!" And walked out in to the streets with his book. He tucked it under his arm for safekeeping and wandered along, deciding he could spend some time window-shopping. He didn't like being at home alone, so while Bunny was out, he'd rather be out as well. He admired shoes and shirts, cardigans and scarves, all manner of things as he gazed in to each shop window. He couldn't help thinking what would that librarian like, out of all of these?

Despite that, no matter what he looked at, something didn't feel right. Each window felt different, somehow, not normal.. as he came around what must have been the sixth window he thought this with, it finally hit him. It was his reflection. His black mark.. it was gone.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:03 pm

Ezekiel Novak
Mark on Forearm
He waved a little as the visitor left, and then went back to working, shaking his head slightly. He was slightly disappointed that he'd left, but he couldn't really force him to stay. Besides, Ezekiel was sure he might see him again another day... if he was working when the book was returned. Then, he scolded himself. The guy was sure to have his own soulmate. Unlike himself... which hurt to think about.

Deciding to do something to refocus his mind elsewhere, Ezekiel went and found a trolley of books that visitors had picked up to look at and perhaps read for a while during their visit, but chose to not check out. It helped them see what sort of books were catching people's interest... and reduced the risk of people putting books back in the wrong place. Since he had a co-worker now at the desk, Ezekiel went ahead to take the trolley of books, and start to reshelve them.

Rueben Brooker
Mark on Back of Shoulder
He wasn't too sure whether or not he should believe her. Could he trust that his soulmate mark had really changed colour? Well... he was going to have to. Perhaps he'd have to ask his family later, to double check.
Some of the adrenaline fading off, Rueben realised that it was still quite cold, so he put his shirt back on properly, and then his jacket. Then, he turned towards his presumed soulmate again. "You can sit with me. But don't talk, or look over my shoulder at my laptop screen." he hated nosy people... and he'd spotted a couple of people were now sitting at the nearby bench, and he wanted to listen to the conversation taking place. Picking his laptop back up and opening it, giving it a few moments to wake up, he got ready to take notes.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:26 am

Heather Mary Rabbit
Mark on her right palm ~ Outside ~ tags: Ruben

This guy - her soulmate - he didn't seem to impressed with her. Not that she minded too much; they had only just met after all. Still, it didn't exactly fit in to the dream she had imagined meeting her soulmate to be. Heather sat down beside him, stretching put her legs in front of her and loosening the laces on her skates. "So," she said, ignoring his rules almost immediate. "What's your name, then? I don't think I can get along well with someone who's name I don't even know, can I?" She pulled her legs up to her chest and hugged them, looking to the person beside her.

Oliver Rabbit
Mark on his right cheek ~ Library ~ tags: Ezekiel

His jaw hung open as he studied himself in the window, before straightening up quickly. He had to get back to the library before anything happened! He turned back around and took to rushing back to the library, hopeful to catch the librarian while he was still out. He didn't even know his name, but he was certain it had to be him - there was no one else his face had made contact with that day.

As he burst in to the library, he faltered a little as he noticed someone new at the desk. Okay, okay, someone else was there now, but.. well, he had to be in the library somewhere, right? He paced the aisles until finally - there! - he found him again. "Excuse me!" He called, eyes sparkling, before quietening himself again. "I hit your arm, right? Would you mind rolling up your sleeves, at all..?" Maybe this was it. Maybe he had finally found his soulmate. Maybe..
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:35 am

Ezekiel Novak
Mark on Forearm
Ezekiel reshelved the trolley of books, fairly quickly. Quicker compared to how it sometimes went. He was on the last few books when he heard a familiar voice calling out - and one of the other librarians nearby faintly shushing - and so he looked around.
He raised an eyebrow at the request. "... Why..?" Ezekiel asked, hesitantly, wondering why he wanted to see his arm. His soulmate mark, perhaps? That was really the only thing he could think of. A bruise probably wouldn't show up. But his soulmate was dead. That was what the cracks across it indicated. At least... the last time he checked that was the case. And, he wasn't sure if he wanted to show it to a stranger.

Still, though hesitant, Ezekiel put the book he was currently holding down, then carefully pulled his sleeve up. "Oh..." he whispered, rather surprised to see the mark was now completely a rose pink colour. "But... my soulmate's dead..." he murmured, glancing up again, deeply confused.

Rueben Brooker
Mark on Back of Shoulder
He scowled as his rules had been ignored immediately, and he glanced towards her again. At least she didn't seem to be overly energetic. Chatty, though.
Rueben sighed. He might as well get this over with. "My name's Rueben." he introduced himself, then added, "... And I'm also working right now." He paused for a few moments, then asked, somewhat reluctant, figuring he should ask the same question back. "And what is your name?"
He caught a few words from the conversation that was happening over on the bench, so he wrote it down, quickly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:40 am

romi kim / 19 / pansexual
mark: left shoulderblade
tags: neil brooke

romi began to walk away, saddened that she couldnt buy the flowers. but with such beautiful pansies already found, she was sure there would be even more beautiful flowers in the shop. maybe even the same color! she took a step but felt a hand on her shoulder. her eyes widened and she swiftly shifted her weight onto her other foot, then turned around. "no, its okay, i..." she was cut off by her own self as she noticed the boy's outstretched hand begin to turn green, a pretty green, sort of light but not like a mint green. it complimented his eyes which she looked up into with parted lips. "did you just..." romi started very quietly, cautious and on edge. she took a step back, nearly colliding into some flowers.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me