❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - [main thread]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

✧ - max hunter [03]

Postby recherchΓ©. » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:38 pm

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

✧ max hunter ✧
x role chocolate. xx age 19 years old. xxcrush none. xx sexuality bisexual.

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

tagged everyone.
        "ugh.. speaking of ramen, i could really go for some takeout. i didn't realize how secluded this place was? i don't think there's a chinese place around here whatsoever." max stated, setting his bag on his lap while hugging it to his chest. all of this talk about food and napping made him hungry and tired. the thought of forgetting something at home kind of made him freak out, though. hopefully he didn't forget anything important but there was a gut feeling that there was something he had left by accident. "after we eat, i'd like to take a loooong nap."
recherchΓ©.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - [o&a]

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:59 pm

Kathrine|Female|19|Vanilla|tags/mentions: Friend group
Kathrine smiled once she saw Elliot coming towards her she was extremely glad that he was on this trip and she was sure that it was going to be a blast. "I'm fabulous Elli How about you" she said while returning the air kisses. "Thanks, you look dazzling as well darling" Kath replied to Eli's compliment as she walked inside enjoying the warm air that hit her face. Kathrine chuckled at August's comment about horror movies. "Yeah I could eat as well" she replied before realizing that she had brought some food with her. Kath took off her backpack and rummaged around in it "Behold I have brought with me the sacred ramen" she called out holding it high in the air. She had brought along some food with her just in case they needed any she had mostly just grabbed cheap snack foods that she wouldn't need to refrigerate.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:13 am

→ℝπ•ͺπ•’π•Ÿπ•Ÿ π•Šπ• π•π•’π•£π•€β†
β†’Bubblegum←
β†’Female(17)←
β†’Nati. English/Canadian←
β†’Loc. Cabin←
β†’Tags. Everyone←

"YES!" She called out happily, springing from her position on the couch before nearly tripping over Max in the process. She retrieved her bags that were by the door, pulling them to where she was on the couch and setting them down carefully. She let out a huff as her stomach rumbled looking over at Kathrine, she sent her a grin "So.. You gonna sauce it? Or?" as she stood tall, closing her eyes goofily and holding out a hand before walking towards her in hunger, her hip making contact with the armchair as she was sent to the ground. With a hard thump her tailbone made contact with the cold hard wood, "Ouch! Dude! What the hell!" She cried out on the floor. "I Just wanted Ramen" she huffed sadly, and dramatically slouching over.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❅▹ πŸ…‘πŸ…‘πŸ…πŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…•πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…”πŸ…©πŸ…” - [main thread]

Postby The Classic Crime » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:38 pm

The Classic Crime wrote:{ Victoria Grey | Vic | Banana | Tags ;; Squad }

Victoria grinned wide as she followed everyone inside, chuckling at August's comment and comfortably spreading across the couch. She let her feet gently rest on Max's knee since he was on the couch too, and figured it wasn't a big deal because of the fact that they were all friends anyway. "I'd be down for a nap, but you know how much I love to cook, Val," She said, looking over at him from her position laying down on the couch. She really loved baking more than cooking, but she'd still enjoy it nonetheless.
Last edited by The Classic Crime on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Classic Crime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:04 pm

august valentino lockewood || male || nineteen || butter pecan || tags: everyone

august closed his eyes briefly and hummed, an involuntary grin splitting his cheeks when ryann mentioned them getting fat. "sure, i'm down. i could use a few extra layers of fat to protect me from this cold." he chuckled and reached down to pull his blanket over himself. he'd taken it out of his suitcase while on the bus, after he'd gotten so cold he felt like he was collecting frost on his facial hair. it was a thick and fluffy pink blanket - a gift from a past girlfriend - and he felt no shame as he pulled it up to his chin. "i'm not sure what's more important... food or sleep?" he sighed to himself, looking over at victoria as she spoke. august thought for a few seconds before nodding. "well, i suppose you hungry girls can go cook up some ramen, and whatever else is in the kitchen, if you want. and i can find some pillows and blankets to keep us all warm and toasty?" he suggested, resting his head on the armrest of the chair.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:09 am

β†’Bubblegum←
β†’Female(17)←
β†’Loc. Cabin←
β†’Tags. Everyone←

"Me? Cook ramen? I'll just about set the cabin on fire. I don't know how, but I will" She called out to August from the floor, before pulling her self up with the arm of the chair. She got to her feet and staggered a bit, before walking back towards her previous spot on the couch where she opened her small duffel bag to reveal her sketch pad. "I don't care who makes the food, as long as I get some, I'm cool with it, I just know if I tried we'd all be dead in the next ten minutes" She said nonchalantly. She turned her head to August and his blanket, then observing everyone else in the room before she began sketching none other than August, she loved drawing people-especially her friends-so she was sure he wouldn't mind as she drew the base of his body, not yet drawing his limbs incase he moved. About five minutes and the rough sketch was done, it did look pretty realistic so she was proud, and so she got up from the couch leaving her sketch pad face up, opened on the side table. "I don't think I wanna get fat just yet" She shrugged slipping on her beanie and a thin wind breaker. She made her way to the door of the cabin, "Does anyone wanna go for a walk-and chat? I've gotta get my mind cleared up" She said, being serious for once, as she looked around in hopes for company.. as she didn't cope well alone..
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:55 am

effie jo / 18 / strawberry
with: everyone
tags: kathrine

effie simply smiled as kath opened the door. she let everyone go in before her, and closed the door once she was in. the cabin was very nice inside- quaint, but definitely fit for a queen, with couches in the main room, a big kitchen off to the side, and a hallway to the rooms on the other side of the foyer. "alright, okay everyone, pick your roommates! girls with girls, guys with guys. ill be with kath!" she called, then looked to kathrine. "if thats okay, i mean."
she strode along the wooden floor and down the hall to the first room on the right. inside there were two soft beds, a tv, bedside tables, and some cabinets for storage- oh, and of course, a bathroom. effie smiled and shrugged her backpack off onto the bed by the window, sitting down for a moment. she stared outside, watching the snow fall delicately to the white ground. it was very pretty. so pretty, in fact, that it begged for pictures.
effie left the room, leaving the door cracked behind her, and reentered the foyer where everyone was getting settled. "i might go outside to take some photos," she said off to the side as she plopped down on one of the white sofas.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Classic Crime » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:12 am

{ Victoria Grey | Vic | Banana | Tags ;; Squad }

Victoria slowly got up off the couch with a huff, walking over and snagging about four packs of ramen from Kath's bag. She figured that'd be enough for whoever was hungry, at least for now. "I'll cook the ramen if it means we get a good snuggle sesh in afterwards," She said, laughing lightly. She had always had a little bit of a crush on August, though it was never really anything super serious, she knew their personalities complimented each other and that she found him pretty attractive, but it had never evolved to more than that. Regardless, she didn't know if he actually felt anything for her anyway. It wouldn't be a huge deal to Vic, since they're all friends anyway, but a good flirtationship is always a good time. "Ryann, roomies?" she called out to the living room as she filled up a big pot with water and set it on the stove, flicking the knob to turn it on.
Last edited by The Classic Crime on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Classic Crime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:31 am

β†’Bubblegum←
β†’Female(17)←
β†’Loc. Cabin←
β†’Tags. Everyone, Victoria←

Ryann snapped her head up, someone wanted to room with her? That was a first.. She took off her stuff, and decided she would help make the ramen instead of going out, it was cold anyway.. She made her way to the kitchen where Victoria was and she smiled at her. Ryann walked up to the stove, looking over at her friend. "You sure you wanna room with me?"
she asked, looking up at her wearily, perhaps she'd misspoken her name, as Ryann never believed anyone would want to room with her.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:21 am

Kathrine|Female|19|Vanilla|tags/mentions:Friend group
"Fine with me Effie" She said smiling at her pink haired friend. Before grabbing her suitcase and backpack and placing it in her and Effie's shared room. Kath then grabbed the remaining food in the bag a headed into the kitchen placing it into the cupboards for safe keeping. "Ryann if your offer is still up for a walk I would love to go" Kath said before smiling at her and Victora, then leaving the kitchen to let them cook in peace. "If anyone needs me I'll be in my room reading" she said to her friends before walking towards her and Effie's room.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me