THE RUNAWAYS (O&A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: THE RUNAWAYS (O&A)

Postby SK3TCH_LOVER » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:34 am

Asher

Asher sleepily walked to the restroom to brush her hair and teeth. Splashing some cold water on her face to shock herself awake, she grabbed a towel and dried off quickly. She looked at herself blearily in the mirror, wondering when the bags under her eyes had appeared. "Of course, I did stay up all night," she mused aloud. She left the bathroom with a sigh, getting dressed in her room before heading downstairs to the kitchen, where she heard Soraluna making breakfast. "Hey," she said tiredly, rubbing her eyes. "What're you making?"

Alex
Alex awoke to Asher's door opening. He sat up with a groan, running his fingers through his hair instead of actually brushing it as he got out of bed. He staggered out of his room, almost walking into the door in his sleepy haze. He heard Asher talking in the kitchen, but didn't head there just yet; he wanted to check something first. He went downstairs and to the front door, frowning when he stepped outside into a stream of water dripping from the gutters. Shaking the water out of his face as he stepped back, he peered outside and across the street. The other day, he had noticed a moving van in the driveway of one of the neighboring houses, and trepidation filled him as he now saw people moving about in one of the windows. We have neighbors, he thought with a frown as he ran back inside to tell the others the bad news.
SK3TCH_LOVER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:56 pm

Franklin Stewart | Male | Tags: Soraluna, Asher
Franklin had woken pretty early, as was usual for him, and so he had already changed into his regular clothes and was sat quietly in the living room so he didn't wake any of the others up. He only got up when he heard movement from the kitchen, and then heard Asher's voice asking someone else a question. Wondering into the kitchen himself, he watches as Soraluna was making breakfast already. "Morning, you two" he says, giving them both a small wave "Glad to not be the only one awake now"

Gabriela Jäger | Female | Tags: Soraluna, Asher, Frank
Gale lets out a yawn, having woken up where she fell asleep. In the room she used as her lab. She had not changed her outfit last night, and she probably should have already done so but, ehh, whatever. Because it was now morning, she would change into more suitable morning clothes, something comfy perhaps. There weren't any plans to go out that she knew of, after all. After getting changed, and failing to sort her hair out even a little bit, Gale decides to head to the kitchen to see if anyone else was already up "Guten Morgen" she waves lazily to them, before heading to the fridge and opening it. She then glances over to Soraluna, who had already started making breakfast "Tak, co my gotujemy?" yeah, she knew that most people didn't speak many of the languages that she spoke, but they would have started picking up the phrases she most commonly used. Plus, she did use English in regular conversations at any other time of the day, she just preferred to confuse people in the mornings. And at night.

(German) Guten Morgen = Good Morning
(Polish) Tak, co my gotujemy? = Yes, what are we cooking?
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunara Archeron » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:55 pm

Lunara

"Yeah okay." Lunara said warmly, "Morning Frank. I'm just cooking some eggs and sausages."
Lunara Archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:07 am

Could I join?

Name: Harper Winston
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Description: She has dirty blonde hair, and light greenish-blueish eyes. She normally wears blue skinny jeans and a black hoodie.
Personality: Harper loves everyone, and is very caring. She is always there for anyone that needs her, but has a very low tolerance of rudeness. She is very loyal, and doesn't normally let go of people very easily. She always let's everyone voice their opinions. She is also is frequently a victim of pure pressure, and is a little gullible.
History: She had a pretty normal life for the most part, but then 5 years ago her house was burned down, her mother severely burned, and her father was killed. Harper and her puppy were out with her aunt, getting some food when the fire was started. It was at night, and she had just spent the night at her aunts house. Harper never had any siblings, due to the fact that her father passed away and her mother never remarried or anything along those lines.
Crush: TBD
Relationship(s): TBD
Other: She had a German Shepard puppy named Rubix
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SK3TCH_LOVER » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:02 am

Accepted.😁😁😁
SK3TCH_LOVER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SK3TCH_LOVER » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:09 am

WARNING

I am to remake this rp. So if u want to join u can
SK3TCH_LOVER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunara Archeron » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:36 am

when do we start again
Lunara Archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:27 am

❝milo fletcher❞

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

basics

age;; 18 years old

gender;; male

birthday;; april fourth

zodiac sign;; aries

sexuality;; pansexual

appearance

hair color;; ginger

eye color;; dark brown

skin tone;; ivory

height;; 5´6

weight;; 137 lbs

other;; lots of freckles

personality, likes, and dislikes;; milo tends to be quieter and more reserved, preferring books, movies, and art over humans. milo's anxiety tends to cause him to stick to whoever he trusts like glue, especially in situations with many people. he tends to stick around people that don't trust easily, believing once they do trust him they'll stay around longer. milo likes to read, write and draw. he has many dislikes, including but not limited to large dogs, christmas music and horses. he also has acrophobia, the extreme fear of heights, and freezes whenever he's up high.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
─────(𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐘!)
┌─────────┐

mic! - ftm, mlm, asd
he / it, minor
xxxx(𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭)

└─────────┘
──────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘